General Discussion-Thread No. 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JY DNA also on the jewelry box that had the drawers removed :eek:

Change clothes at HI - 1051 - light colored pullover ------------------ 1159 dark colored pullover- this garment not recovered !!!

Seen heading to an exit on the south end of the building wearing the unrecovered shirt - and it was discovered a rock had been shoved in the jam of this door so it would remain unlocked

Video surveillance reviewed by Shelly Schaad, Rysn Schaad and Michelle Money - all three independently identify the person in the videos as Jason Young

NY Times delivery person noted all the lights on at Birchleaf and saw a light colored SUV near the home in a position consistent with possibly loading or unloading something between 4 and 5 am on November 3

One recorded entry on his key card 6 minutes after he registers but he is seen again at 1159 at the front desk - the only other recorded use of the key card into his room is at 1141 am the next day by housekeeping staff

what do you all think was being unloaded or loaded?

Don't disagree - but the truth is - doesn't much matter where the gas came from if the DA can't prove the source and that it happened.

Bet that newspaper fellow now looks a whole lot closer when he sees something odd in the middle of the night now.

Yes that poor newspaper guy has probably grown extremely observant!
They( LE ) may know more about the gas purchases, wasn't there a paying with cash incident?

Yes that poor newspaper guy has probably grown extremely observant!
They( LE ) may know more about the gas purchases, wasn't there a paying with cash incident?

There was a rumor of a him in Roxboro paying for gas and yelling. ect.
No way, as that location is way off the map and would not fit the timeline.

I think they should arrest JY post haste and let a jury decide!:behindbar

JMHO
fran

Don't disagree - but the truth is - doesn't much matter where the gas came from if the DA can't prove the source and that it happened.

Bet that newspaper fellow now looks a whole lot closer when he sees something odd in the middle of the night now.

Oh, just saw that idea---getting gas from a boat. Well, RC, you're probably right about where the gas came from. I was thinking it would be helpful if somebody had seen him or if he were on video at a gas station in NC when he was supposed to be in VA. But, they certainly can place him at the scene w the footprint (although I suppose his attorney could argue that somebody else put his shoe print there to point the finger toward JY). What else do they need that can connect the dots for a jury? Jewelry w relatives, DNA on doorjam with blood (or wherever they found his DNA), an eye witness seeing a remarkably similar vehicle in the driveway..... i guess they don't want to take a chance of arresting until they have another piece of evidence.....

The DA can present his theory and it can't be disputed by the defense.
It will be up to the jury to decide if the State's gas theory is plausible.

I know I sure would.

You are obviously a bigger gambler than the DA.

There was a rumor of a him in Roxboro paying for gas and yelling. ect.
No way, as that location is way off the map and would not fit the timeline.

I'm not familiar with Roxboro.
So it's out of the way for him?
Hmmmm. Maybe he was filling up the car with gas in the driveway, reserve for the boat, as someone earlier suggested.

Quick question.

Since his 2007 Chevrolet Uplander was leased to Novo Nordisk Inc., would they also get a copy of the SW?

OK, about the $500. I figure Jason probably spent it, OR he used it to pay someone to help him. Maybe he paid the person who wears a size 10 shoe, whose footprint is not only on the bloody pillow, but in the deck slat.

How could Jason Y. get a size 12 foot into a size 10 shoe? :python:

Does Meredith wear a size 10? (MY's sister who found her body?)

PS: Obviously, the deck had been stained previous to the murder. When was it done and by whom seem like good questions.

Bloody clothes, bloody shoes, any blood covered evidence.

OMG, of course. bags of clothes, towels, shows, whatever he used as a weapon,....

how on earth does he continue to function every day? I remember how completely brutal her murder was, and how absolutely dreadfully brutalized MY was.

interesting that he never even bothered going back to his hotel room. I remember that he had a meeting somewhere in VA & he must have driven directly there. and he can't claim that a maid or employee opened his room for him at midnight, since there's no record of that either. he probably didn't know about this key information

i'm still in shock that even though i've always believed he did it, to read the SWs in such detail really shows that he carefully planned this horrific murder.

OMG, of course. bags of clothes, towels, shows, whatever he used as a weapon,....

how on earth does he continue to function every day? I remember how completely brutal her murder was, and how absolutely dreadfully brutalized MY was.

interesting that he never even bothered going back to his hotel room. I remember that he had a meeting somewhere in VA & he must have driven directly there. and he can't claim that a maid or employee opened his room for him at midnight, since there's no record of that either. he probably didn't know about this key information

i'm still in shock that even though i've always believed he did it, to read the SWs in such detail really shows that he carefully planned this horrific murder.

I'm in shock too, even though, like you say, I believed him to be the killer. But to read those warrants, it confirms to me that he did indeed viciously murder his pregnant wife. It's just so horrendous to think about. And he has little Cassidy! He murdered her mother!

He planned it out really good. really good. That's scarey! He really was planning on getting that insurence pay out!

I just wonder how his family can still believe he is an innocent man!???

Everyone, make sure that you see on the SW, where they are listing things that they are LOOKING FOR, not necessarily found. It's easy to miss that.

As to the size 10 shoeprint, maybe it was Meredith's. She could have stepped on the pillow once she got in there and discovered her dead sisiter. They could have even paid Meredith to stain their deck previously. So, maybe that shoeprint is "innocent", or maybe it's from somone else?

There are so many ways JY could have disposed of the bloody clothing. He could've burned them. He could have tossed them into a mountain cravasse or gone up on the Blue Ridge Parkway and gotten rid of them. That's not well traveled, esp. at night. Anyone ever been to some of those outdoor toilets on the Parkway? Good place to get rid of something. It smells so terribly in there, no one would linger, much less look.

OK, about the $500. I figure Jason probably spent it, OR he used it to pay someone to help him. Maybe he paid the person who wears a size 10 shoe, whose footprint is not only on the bloody pillow, but in the deck slat.

How could Jason Y. get a size 12 foot into a size 10 shoe? :python:

Does Meredith wear a size 10? (MY's sister who found her body?)

PS: Obviously, the deck had been stained previous to the murder. When was it done and by whom seem like good questions.

Of course I don't know Meredith's shoe size, but since the shoe store receipt shows a women's pair, size 7, I assume that's Michelle's shoe size. I seriously doubt Meredith wears a 10. Probably about the same size as Michelle would wear.

Geez Jason,

I told ya ya'd better check again for what you might have left behind.

<snip>

I just wonder how his family can still believe he is an innocent man!???

Now there is a one or two million dollar question :crazy:

They are by no means stupid or even ignorant, neither is the little arrogant mouthpiece - just incredibly disrepectful of Michelle Young. No need to wonder how JY developed as he did.

Geez Jason,

I told ya ya'd better check again for what you might have left behind.

Hi Sami! :seeya:

Some pretty damning evidence, I think!
So when the heck will there be an arrest? What are your thoughts?

Remember little Cassidy said " Daddy did it "

Now there is a one or two million dollar question :crazy:

They are by no means stupid or even ignorant, neither is the little arrogant mouthpiece - just incredibly disrepectful of Michelle Young. No need to wonder how JY developed as he did.

They appear to be just as evil as JY too.

" the little arrogant mouthpiece " ... that's perfect for him, RC!:)

We don't know if the cops have exculpatory evidence. We know they had unmatched prints in the home. There was a rumor of using a trac phone to make calls to his cell outside the murder timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member