General Discussion-Thread No. 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know if the cops have exculpatory evidence. We know they had unmatched prints in the home. There was a rumor of using a trac phone to make calls to his cell outside the murder timeline.

I don't know what a trac phone is RPD.

Well, the cops placed him at the scene with his size 12 Hush puppies in blood (now missing). The size 10 "Franklin" shoes were also there....both the deck and the pillow.

If JY was not wearing the Franklin's that night, he was there with an accomplice....presumably the same person that walked in the wet stain.

My opinion is Jason Young was there alone and wore both pairs of shoes. He started with the Hush puppies and changed to the Franklin's after he killed her in the bloody mess.

different shoes can fit quite differently. 2 sizes is a big stretch but it's possible.....

I'm in shock too, even though, like you say, I believed him to be the killer. But to read those warrants, it confirms to me that he did indeed viciously murder his pregnant wife. It's just so horrendous to think about. And he has little Cassidy! He murdered her mother!

He planned it out really good. really good. That's scarey! He really was planning on getting that insurence pay out!

I just wonder how his family can still believe he is an innocent man!???

i imagine that in order to survive & function, they have set up something within themselves where to even consider whether JY killed Michelle, they would find themselves completely incapacitated. And that's not even spending 1 minute thinking about the vicious way in which she was killed. absolutely unimaginable so his mom & sisters can't even begin to contemplate it.

i imagine that in order to survive & function, they have set up something within themselves where to even consider whether JY killed Michelle, they would find themselves completely incapacitated. And that's not even spending 1 minute thinking about the vicious way in which she was killed. absolutely unimaginable so his mom & sisters can't even begin to contemplate it.

Keep in mind these are folks who pawed around in the bloody scene finding what they thought was evidence, comparing shoes to bloody footprints, looking at bloody socks and playing detective. What ever happened to Michelle was irrelevant, they had no problem playing in the blood trying to find some way to clear JY.

Well, if he had been my son he'd have been handcuffed by me, taken to a shrink and then taken for a lie detector! (I know, I know. But that's mom-speak for what I'd like to have done, were he mine.)

How does a person like JY sleep at night? If it were me, I'd close my eyes and see the murder scene, smell the blood, feel everything, hear the screams. I couldn't function if I had done something like that. So, what's the difference in these people? I have heard the part about how they don't have remorse, narcissists, psychopaths and sociopaths. Do these type of people have different brain images, say on MRIs, like schizophrenics do?

Wonder why he finally quit living with his sister recently and went back to live with Mamma? I'd also love to read the psychiatric reports on Cassidy. Mamma has probably brainwashed the child.

RC, so Mamma and the rest of the family went to Jason's home and looked around? I believe that Jason's sister found the tooth of Michelle's?

I noticed that Mamma of Jason knew exactly what was missing regarding the money, jewelry and tooth box, etc.?

And they found 3 pearl necklaces as the only jewelry in his storage rental? OK, so one was missing from Michelle's jewelry box. The other two, maybe they were from old lovers of his. His memoirs to keep?

I'd like to know.

Hi Sami! :seeya:

Some pretty damning evidence, I think!
So when the heck will there be an arrest? What are your thoughts?

Remember little Cassidy said " Daddy did it "

i certainly remember her saying "Daddy did it" & being fairly certain it was true. But, now's I have another big question---how did Cassidy know? Her bedroom was close to their bedroom, and we have to imagine that this was loud & violent. So, did she wake up & see some of this?

And then, remember the talk about a child's video that she said she watched w/ who? (I'm not remembering if she identified who she watched it with, but I'm presuming that if JY didn't give her Benadryl or some sleeping medication when he left in the evening before he came back, Cassidy may well have awoken during her Mommy's murder. EEEE~!)

I can't believe that he stayed in the house any longer than he had to stay---and he was loading the SUV around the time he had to get on the road to his VA meeting.

Did we ever hear anything more about Michelle's therapy visits? Apparently they content of the sessions were significant enough for the judge to order her therapist to give up the "privileged information". This "privileged info" must have pertained directly to Michelle's murder in order for it to be revealed....

And that therapist specializes in trans-gender issues....working with men "transitioning" to becoming women & visa versa. If I were going to therapy, I wouldn't chose a therapist whose specialty was on these transgender issues unless those issues were relevent in my issues. So, Michelle was pregnant & wasn't in the process of becoming a man. That leaves JY....?

of course, she could have chosen the therapist based on convenience to her work. BUT there are plenty of equally close therapists to Progress Energy that are in Progress Energy's mental health network (Value Options). So, I wonder.....

Does anyone besides me wonder why LE had MM watch the video surveillance of JY to identify him ? I understand the other two but not MM. Any thoughts ?

Oh, shoot. I forgot part of the link.

Just Google "Novo Nordisk, Jason Young" and it will come up. I can't find it yet either.

Does anyone besides me wonder why LE had MM watch the video surveillance of JY to identify him ? I understand the other two but not MM. Any thoughts ?

An intimate female partner would notice her lover's body features more so than other buds. ?

An intimate female partner would notice her lover's body features more so than other buds. ?

Good thing you said that here ! Will get you tossed elsewhere :crazy:

Maybe MM stayed with the Schaad's when she came up for the funeral. Just struck me odd, not sure why and no biggie really. Quess those three found themselves sucked into the whirlpool.

Good thing you said that here ! Will get you tossed elsewhere :crazy:

Maybe MM stayed with the Schaad's when she came up for the funeral. Just struck me odd, not sure why and no biggie really. Quess those three found themselves sucked into the whirlpool.

Actually, MM and her husband stayed next door to me for 3 days during the funeral :eek:

If I only knew at the time :)

So - what's with the Coach Bag recovered from the storage locker ?

Wasn't JY suppose to be getting ideas or so he told MF. Whose purse do you all reckon it is ? Did Michelle already have a Coach Bag ? Did he order this one after her murder for old times sake? Did he order it for someone else who told him to buzz off ? Why does he hide a Coach Bag in his storage locker?

Wasn't JY suppose to be getting ideas or so he told MF. Whose purse do you all reckon it is ? Did Michelle already have a Coach Bag ? Did he order this one after her murder for old times sake? Did he order it for someone else who told him to buzz off ? Why does he hide a Coach Bag in his storage locker?

I'm so glad you brought this up. I've been wondering about it today.

Was the brown paper a shopping bag?

Packing paper, as in something that was shipped?

And what's with the ribbon paperwork?

Is the white rag a dust rag? As in it was a new purchase?

I thought they said 'Brown paper coach bag' :confused:

"Brown paper leather Coach bag"

" The first handbag designed for Coach was influenced by a brown paper shopping bag?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asset Locator