General Discussions #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Microsoft TerraServer Imagery

In February 2005, there was a larceny and a separate rape within 1/2 mile of the Abaroa home. The red dot is the street on which the crime happened. I don't have exact addresses. (The Abaroa home is at the top of the page, near the middle but slightly to the left.

And the other crime in February occured here:

The Abaroa home (on the far left, about 1/3 from the bottom), appears very far in the image but remember that it's within a 1/2 mile of the crime scene. Also note the large body of water to the east of the house. I hadn't seen that before. I guess I never zoomed out enough! :)

JerseyGirl said:

In February 2005, there was a larceny and a rape within 1/2 mile of the Abaroa home. The red dot is the street on which the crime happened. I don't have exact addresses.

And the other crime in February occured here:

The Abaroa home (on the far left, about 1/3 from the bottom), appears very far in the image but remember that it's within a 1/2 mile of the crime scene. Also note the large body of water to the east of the house. I hadn't seen that before. I guess I never zoomed out enough! :)
It would be nice to have more details on these crimes...like whether they were random or not....?

One of February's crimes was on Kitchner Court. As it turns out, one of the two crimes committed, (one assault and one larceny), in that 1/2 mile area in January was also on Kitchner Court. The other was on Bracada Drive.

ewwwinteresting said:
It would be nice to have more details on these crimes...like whether they were random or not....?
Just trying to add what I can for the sake of considering alternate theories. :innocent:

Finally, in April of 2004, there were four crimes within 1/2 mile of Ferrand Drive - 2 burglaries and two larcenies. Two of them were virtually on the same street as the Abaroa's house. So it seems like this might not be such a crime free area after all.

Timex said:
The key to me is the PDA charger. There has to be a reason why ONLY the charger is listed on the warrant.
I suspected that it was in the office, and had blood spatter on it.

JerseyGirl said:
I suspected that it was in the office, and had blood spatter on it.

I can accept that, but still, wouldnt they want the PDA too? I mean they had to know to look for one, since they knew to look for the charger, right?

I'm not sure where to put this, but I am tired of this case getting none of the attention it deserves. So I just emailed the Editor of People Magazine. Aside from their entertainment stories, they often will do human interest stories, so I invited them to please take a look at this story/crime and consider it for a national publication such as theirs. I'll let you all know if I get any sort of response at all.

LvsAMystry said:
I'm not sure where to put this, but I am tired of this case getting none of the attention it deserves. So I just emailed the Editor of People Magazine. Aside from their entertainment stories, they often will do human interest stories, so I invited them to please take a look at this story/crime and consider it for a national publication such as theirs. I'll let you all know if I get any sort of response at all.
:woohoo: :clap: :clap: :woohoo:

Timex said:
I can accept that, but still, wouldnt they want the PDA too? I mean they had to know to look for one, since they knew to look for the charger, right?
It would be nice to have someone from LE clarify a couple of routine things about procedure. Such as, if something is volunteered, does it have to be listed or if there is an item with blood on it, does it have to be listed, etc.

Rooster, if you have known Raven and Janet for awhile, can you help us out with our timeline? Date of separation? Date of reconciliation? How Janet fell about the pregnancy? How Raven felt about the pregnancy? Was the idea of being pregnant something that brought them joy and excitement or just being separated, worry and confusion? I'm sure after Kaiden was born, they were both elated....babies do that to you. Thanks for any clarification you can give us.

Timex said:

I have a theory about the PDA charger... It PROVES that either Raven or Janet OWNED a PDA.
If Raven said " I don't have a PDA", then LE could dangle the changer in front of him...
Just a thought... probably just thinking of how I would do it if I had him in a small windowless hot room for a few hours of discussion.

Also, when a desktop computer which we saw a photo of dated the day before the murder is " missing" from a home, usually cables or something are left too.. I wonder if all traces of the computer were taken? If the cables were missing, it would look very deliberate to me. A thief would most likely NOT stand around and untangle and unscrew those cheap things from the wall or router ( depending on whether they had high speed or dialup connection).

Thinkoflaura said:
I have a theory about the PDA charger... It PROVES that either Raven or Janet OWNED a PDA.
If Raven said " I don't have a PDA", then LE could dangle the changer in front of him...
Just a thought... probably just thinking of how I would do it if I had him in a small windowless hot room for a few hours of discussion.

Also, when a desktop computer which we saw a photo of dated the day before the murder is " missing" from a home, usually cables or something are left too.. I wonder if all traces of the computer were taken? If the cables were missing, it would look very deliberate to me. A thief would most likely NOT stand around and untangle and unscrew those cheap things from the wall or router ( depending on whether they had high speed or dialup connection).
I think Raven pawned it on the 25th after he finished up working on Ravenstree... They found a pawn shop ticket in the Durango, when they searched it a second time. They said after further questioning Raven about that night, they wanted to research the Durago.

Maybe something like this... during questioning they ask Raven "Where is your computer?" He says "I pawned it." They say "Where did you pawn it?" he say's "Whatever pawn shop, there's a pawn shop ticket in my Durango." ...So the police recheck the Durango ...find the pawn shop ticket...go get the computer....LE has the computer.

Rooster said:
I think Raven pawned it on the 25th after he finished up working on Ravenstree... They found a pawn shop ticket in the Durango, when they searched it a second time. They said after further questioning Raven about that night, they wanted to research the Durago.

Maybe something like this... during questioning they ask Raven "Where is your computer?" He says "I pawned it." They say "Where did you pawn it?" he say's "Whatever pawn shop, there's a pawn shop ticket in my Durango." ...So the police recheck the Durango ...find the pawn shop ticket...go get the computer....LE has the computer.

That would make sense, but the pawn ticket was removed during the first search. Also, I seem to remember them saying they took additional samples on the 2nd search. I'll have to go back and check.

Rooster said:

Rooster, do you think Raven pawned the PDA, the desktop and the Notebook?

"Information disclosed during that interview has suggested that further scientific testing is needed to determine the relationship of the vehicle to the homicide," the warrant said.

Rooster said:
He could have...
That would explain why all three of them are missing........but why would Raven do that? I would think that he would have kept at least one way to communicate via web and sold one of the many vehicles instead...hmmmm

ewwwinteresting said:
That would explain why all three of them are missing........but why would Raven do that? I would think that he would have kept at least one way to communicate via web and sold one of the many vehicles instead...hmmmm

He was obviously trying to unload the vehicles. I thought he might have pawned the rock hopper or specialized p.3

I hate this 60 second rule. I just type too damn fast and it won't let me post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties