General Theories and Motives Rehashed #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a map of the route that could have made sense if "someone" were trying to hide someone the night Haleigh disappeared. It includes the State Boat launch in Welaka. Doesn't mean what they are looking for is necessarily in the water but how ironic is it that GGS was living in Welaka at the time. Starts at Green Lane in Satsuma and ends at the Kangaroo Express on 309. It takes 27 minutes one way to drive this route. Almost an hour round trip. In my mind, there is approx. a 1.5 to 2 hour gap in RC's time not accounted for that night and if the video of him in the Kangaroo store is around 2am, it supports my theory. PDM is way north of Satsuma, so if he worked late, how did he get all the way south at that Kangaroo store in that kind of time without even stopping by the house after making 90 phone calls to find out where MC was?

IF I have the right Kangaroo store. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong on that.

Here is the map. All opinions welcome.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=113235907c935715109838.000485e627d19bbbec8e0&z=11

Ont the cobra tape recently released, rc said he stopped at the handy on the hill one. That is the one in San Mateo, I believe. When the cops were angry asking him how the heck he got home at the time he did, (he conveniently left out numbers), he responded he drove like a "cracker". Now, I thought Cracker meant slow white guy. The fact, that once again he left out times, keeps me curious and alert to the fact he is guilty.

Without NO ONE in fifteen months giving a time with the exception of his attorney saying he got there at 5:00pm, and that was his normal working hours, I am lost. Mainly because I don't believe Shoemaker. I think he was repeating what rc told him. RC lies constantly.

Regarding hours of work. We have not one person tell us what the hours were. Ron is missing 12 hours. So not all of his time has been accounted. It his normal hours start at 5:00pm (so says his attorney) than that means he was done work at 1:20am. PDM allows 1/2 hour for lunch.

rc told his pastor two days later that he worked an eight hours shift, came home and his daugter was gone. With an eight hour shift we have 4 hours, 3 hours with driving time that is unaccounted for.

Steve Brown says he solved the case. He told us there will be no surprises and there is more than one person involved. When asked if rc was involved, he responded, "Not to best of my knowlege". Now I could take that as a yes, he is involved, and Steve doesn't know it, or Steve is not so sure about his own theory.

Saying something and talking about nothing seems to be the way LE has chosen to run this case.

Swag, I'm beginning to think that Misty did not have her phone and Ron knew she didn't. You made me think about Ron supposedly not answering his phone because he was pulling in the driveway. If he made all these calls to her that went unanswered-I would expect Ron to immediately answer his phone to find out why she had not answered earlier whether he was pulling in the driveway or not. If Ron say he didn't answer his phone because he was pulling in the driveway, still, how would he know that Misty was at the mh? He tried calling her 20+ times and he even called Tommy wanting to know if Misty was there. So obviously he thought she had left. Did he just think that she would be there by the time he got there? It's weird. If his scheduled hours ended at midnight and Misty was out, not knowing he was working overtime...wouldn't she have made sure she was back at the mh by 12? Did he not try to call her after 12? If there were 20-90 calls I'm quite sure some of those were after midnight. Why wouldn't she answer then?

I think that is another lie told by Misty and Ron-She didn't try to call Ron as he was pulling into the driveway. And if Ron had her phone, he was the one probably calling his phone from her phone around that time. Does that make sense? Wasn't it said that her phone was off after the argument at 8:30p until 3a? Maybe that argument was carried out on another phone..not hers.

on the police report, if Misty had her phone, why not list it as HER number. If it hadn't been used all night, with it being turned off, what was the problem in giving LE this information as her own? I wonder if that was Ron's idea.

A lightbulb just went off about the phones. I always thought she didn't have her phone (for whatever reason). BUT I never thought till now that she may have borrowed Tommy's phone that night....thus all the calls to Tommy's phone.

Ron demanded she give him his phone at the end of the 911 call at about 3:33am. He could not have called his mother during the 911 because misty had his phone. So he may have called her before. How much before is important because it better not be more than a minute before or rc has a lot of accounting to do. TN arrived way too early...and there is the key. When did rc call his mother?

Just listened to the Santos tape and he confronted ron on why he almost hit him and some kids at the bustop that morning with his TRUCK??[/B WTH?

Oh, I so badly want to know what truck? The OLD white one, the red one or the new white one?

Just listened to the Santos tape and he confronted ron on why he almost hit him and some kids at the bustop that morning with his TRUCK??[/B WTH?

Oh, I so badly want to know what truck? The white one, the red one or the new white one?

Whisp, are you referring to this clip?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhY-m_ll4f0&feature=related

Santos says Ron almost clipped (hit) another truck, not that he was driving a truck. Santos stated Ron was driving the purple Altima with the dark tinted windows. (not in clip I posted but in the longer version)

Here is a map of the route that could have made sense if "someone" were trying to hide someone the night Haleigh disappeared. It includes the State Boat launch in Welaka. Doesn't mean what they are looking for is necessarily in the water but how ironic is it that GGS was living in Welaka at the time. Starts at Green Lane in Satsuma and ends at the Kangaroo Express on 309. It takes 27 minutes one way to drive this route. Almost an hour round trip. In my mind, there is approx. a 1.5 to 2 hour gap in RC's time not accounted for that night and if the video of him in the Kangaroo store is around 2am, it supports my theory. PDM is way north of Satsuma, so if he worked late, how did he get all the way south at that Kangaroo store in that kind of time without even stopping by the house after making 90 phone calls to find out where MC was?

IF I have the right Kangaroo store. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong on that.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=113235907935715109838.000485e627d19bbbec8e0&z=11

Hey Baz, there's a Kangaroo down the road a bit, which would be the closest one to the Buffalo Bluff Road turn off. The address is 1171 U.S. 17http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=113235907935715109838.000485e627d19bbbec8e0&z=11Satsuma, FL.....and it would be passed to get to the one you've got located here.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=113235907935715109838.000485e627d19bbbec8e0&z=11

Ron didn't stop at the Kangaroo in Welaka, it is not open all night. He stopped at the one on the hill in San Mateo where 17 changes to 4 lanes. GER confirmed it is open 24 hrs. and stopped at it on her timed run from PDM to Green Lane. You can find the posts in her picture thread.

Oh, I so badly want to know what truck? The white one, the red one or the new white one?

Hey Whisp, which vehicle did LE take belonging to Ron? the truck or the altima?

I haven't seen the purple Altima, but the white dodge truck was seen at the one year vigils and there is a picture of a white truck on Ger's picture thread in the driveway of Rita Lane.

So we don't know that they have actually taken any vehicle.

I haven't seen the purple Altima, but the white dodge truck was seen at the one year vigils and there is a picture of a white truck on Ger's picture thread in the driveway of Rita Lane.

So we don't know that they have actually taken any vehicle.

Actually, we do know that they have not taken any of Ronald Cummings' vehicles, since they are all listed as assets he retained in their divorce papers.

Actually, we do know that they have not taken any of Ronald Cummings' vehicles, since they are all listed as assets he retained in their divorce papers.

Hey Debs, didn't LE look at one of Ron's vehicles? Maybe I'm not explaining it right LOL but I thought they searched(or whatever) one of Ron's cars.

Whisp, are you referring to this clip?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhY-m_ll4f0&feature=related

Santos says Ron almost clipped (hit) another truck, not that he was driving a truck. Santos stated Ron was driving the purple Altima with the dark tinted windows. (not in clip I posted but in the longer version)

In the longer version he says the windows are tinted but he could see Ron was driving and he looked right at him. He said since the windows were tinted he could not tell if Haleigh was in the car.

It was never said or asked if Misty was in the car.

Hey Debs, didn't LE look at one of Ron's vehicles? Maybe I'm not explaining it right LOL but I thought they searched(or whatever) one of Ron's cars.

I don' know nuffin' 'bout searchin' no Ron cars! (I really don't know.)

Hey Whisp, which vehicle did LE take belonging to Ron? the truck or the altima?

You might recall the photos of the house when the yellow crime scene tape was up - the Altima was parked inside this perimeter. I suspect it was most likely searched when the house was searched and later released when the house was released. There was also an old white car on the property back by the shed. I would suspect that one was also searched,

The vehicles we definitely know were taken to another location to be searched were:

Lindsy's blue van.
JA's blue caddy.
Nay Nay's blue Lincoln was eventually collected as well.

ETA - Tommy's former red truck was also hunted down according to Tim Miller, almost forgot that one. :D

http://www.artharris.com/2010/05/03/haleigh-cummings-is-tommy-croslin-still-lying/#more-4297

# Art Harris Says:
May 5th, 2010 at 10:42 pm

Katy–

We’re talking about different guns. One Joe allegedly stole from Ron week before was found in the mud later by Chelsea and Misty, Chelsea tells me. One Joe and Tommy were sniffing out at trailer that night, per Misty, was a prized assault rifle–NOT the one he put in his mouth in front of Tim Miller…Art

Looks like Misty has some back up now on finding the gun.

They are all in this thick as thieves. Throw Joe under the bus.

BBM (and underlined)

Wait a minute here. Now, per AH, we are talking about TWO assault rifles? the one JO and ToC wanted to steal that night and the "other one" that TM saw RC put in his mouth? How can that be? Well, I guess it can - RC have two assault rifles? What the h3ll for? Way too many guns running around this story and now AH has added yet another one?

BBM (and underlined)

Wait a minute here. Now, per AH, we are talking about TWO assault rifles? the one JO and ToC wanted to steal that night and the "other one" that TM saw RC put in his mouth? How can that be? Well, I guess it can - RC have two assault rifles? What the h3ll for? Way too many guns running around this story and now AH has added yet another one?

Well maybe there really is a missing gun now and that is what they were searching for in the river.

I think it fits in with the theory they are all covering up for each other and throwing Joe under the bus now that Chelsea see's fit to claim she was with Misty when she found the gun.

Ron, of course, is -- is the father of Haleigh Cummings. And Junior, a little -- her little brother. He is now claiming, and the police back up, that he has an alibi for that night. He was at work at PDM Bridge Company. Cell phone pings put him there
tp://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/30/ijvm.01.html
But if police back up/confirm Ron's alibi for that night and also verified cell phone pings wouldnt this point to LE believing it as fact? Meaning that LE believes Ron's statements of his whereabouts and goings ons for the night Haleigh went missing?

I've been interested in Ron's alibi myself and I looked into it as best I could. His regular shift was from 5pm to 1am and then he worked 2 hours overtime, bringing him up til 3am.

Law officers and officials at PDM both state that Ronald was present and accounted for that night. Telephone records and cell phone pings lend strong support to those statements by law enforcement and PDM. Video camera footage from PDM Bridge also confirms he was at work that night. Ron’s time card is verified and he had punched in and out as usual.

IMO he was at work that night unless LE and PDM officals are deliberately misleading us. It's such a small community, I would imagine everybody knows everybody at PDM. Had he been missing for a noticeable length of time, it would have been spotted and the gossip would have leaked out. He has a hand in this somewhere though, I'm sure of it.

Your post made me stop and think. I read in a previous post (don't remember which thread), that Misty was thought to have been involved in a theft with Tommy. It was probably the theft of the neighbor's house on Tyler St. This rings true to me since some of the items taken were towels and soap. Their mother was charged with theft (of checks), and they both had the same parental infuence. Neither Tommy nor Misty had much money and both craved drugs. GMH stated that Misty was in on the theft of Ron's gun for profit. Putting this all together, it would not be surprising to find that both Misty and Tommy were in on the theft of Ron's gun.

We don't know much about Joe's situation other than statements from the Croslins. But from his myspace page, there is evidence of a fascination with guns. It certainly is possible that Joe was involved also.

I don't think Tommy is into guns like Ron and Joe. I could be wrong, but I just don't see it. He is an addict and a thief, who I think would only steal a gun for a quick buck to buy drugs. Even the gun he stole from the elderly man wasn't even a working gun, was it? He would know that if he was a gun nut. Also, we haven't heard of any instances of Tommy waving guns around, making threats with guns, owning guns or taking pictures of himself with guns, have we?

As for stealing Ron's gun on February 9, 2009, if that were the purpose, why didn't Tommy just take the gun at 6:00 when he was there? At the very least, why didn't he verify the gun was even at the mobile home?

I'm just throwing out some thoughts. I might even be in the wrong thread, I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove