General Theories and Motives Rehashed #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That tape concerning this was very interesting. ron told the entire story about the police being aggravated with him and rc never once gave a time of when he left work or explicitely why LE was annoyed with the time. He glazed over this. Cobra did not ask him the time either......gr.....

It could have even been opposite and they were wondering what took him so long. What does "Cracker" mean in the context rc used it? He told LE he was driving home from work lilke a cracker does. Can someone explain this? Was he going very fast or very slow. I thought cracker meant slow.....anyone?

I would say driving fast. I think you can interchange cracker and redneck here.

Police did not confirm Ron's work alibi or anything to do with his work.

Police said that they are "satisfied." IMO that just means that they are satisfied that they obtained the information they needed but tells us nothing.

I believe just as most everything here at WS this is all a matter of opinion. It shows just how different all of our minds work, register, comprehend information. We all can read the exact same article, letter, transcript, etc yet our "take" on that info varies drastically. Just one of the many reasons that WS stimulates my mind, by constantly taking in others point of view on a subject that remains the same. So I am absolutely content with agreeing to disagree.;)

snipped for space

I am still concerned with the attendance record that had her marked as "Unexecused absence" and it was altered to say "present'; There should have been a "Tardy"...but we did not see that.

How did I miss this? Anyone care to provide a link or any other details about this? Was this the day that Ron took her to school and Misty walked her in? Where did this info come from. Thanks in advance.

snipped for space

I am still concerned with the attendance record that had her marked as "Unexecused absence" and it was altered to say "present'; There should have been a "Tardy"...but we did not see that.

How did I miss this? Anyone care to provide a link or any other details about this? Was this the day that Ron took her to school and Misty walked her in? Where did this info come from. Thanks in advance.

All we have regarding the attendance record is posters' observations which have been nearly universal in stating there is something quite sketchy about that Monday entry on the record.

We have several stories about Haleigh's getting to school:

1. Ron dropped her off at the bus stop (and picked her up later that day)...which means she would have been marked present.

2. According to Misty, they had to rush to GGM's for an outfit Haleigh wanted to wear and she personally walked her into her classroom (which at best means she didn't get to school before the bell rang) and Misty seems to have bypassed the office where the attendance clerk would have made a change to the record, but since Misty talks about going to the classroom, we have to assume that didn't happen (at least under Misty's directive).

3. A neighbor whose child(ren) ride the same bus as Haleigh states that Ron sped past the bus stop (negating Ron's statement that he dropped her off) and nearly hit a truck. Around the time that this story arose, another one about Haleigh having spilled something on her shirt, which precipitated the visit to GGM's for a clean one. This story negates Misty's story about Haleigh wanting a specific outfit from GGM's.

Regardless, the school has never clarified whether Haleigh was at school that day, though the bus driver says she got off the bus. There is no information which I would consider valuable enough to tell us what Haleigh was wearing that day. It is even more suspicious that the same record has Haleigh marked as absent for several days after her disappearance, and suddenly marked present once again.

I have worked at factories in my lifetime and Ron does not fit the mold in the least of someone that arrives 45 minutes early.

Arriving early to work never did fit with his statement to police that he relayed to Cobra....."I drove like a cracker going home after work"
I always felt that meant he got out of work fast and drove fast to get home.

Doesn't sound like someone who would rather be sitting in a parking lot at work 45 minutes early.

Dr.F., Arriving 45 min. early in a hot parking lot in Fla., leads me to suspect he was meeting someone, making a deal, selling something or buying something.

Here's a couple of my daily theories:

1.. Maybe he did a bad deal and cheated someone..Did he have a phone for drug business, a phone to inform/snitch to LE and a family phone?

It seems very strange he wasn't so worried about what was happening at home that he worked overtime, after making 20+ phone calls....WHY?...was he warning M. to keep the doors locked.

Could R. have worked overtime only for one reason, try and 'dodge' these people he cheated?

He's thinking he would miss/outsmart them when he wasn't in the parking lot when the regular night shift let out? and they would leave..not so.

These people were no bodies fools, furious they were cheated, these bad people waited on him and followed him home at a high rate of speed to settle things .. thus Haleigh is killed.

2.. I'm still not convinced he didn't drive home on his dinner break or sneak out sometime that night on break, drive home and then back to work to clock out.
If R. drives machinery, and working on building bridges and such, it's my opinion no one can be sure where he was on the machinery, on this large property.

Who would know if he was getting diesel fuel for his machine in the shop or possibly sneaking home for a while and then back to the job.

I'd like to hear who saw R. on the job every minute that night and while he was working overtime also...I'd be willing to bet, there is no one that can testify to that....jmo

3..IF R. was actually an informant for LE H. missing could Possibly been revenge on Ron, to let him know 'they' mean business, no more snitching. Maybe his machine gun and other guns was not for hunting, but protection.
4..What IF he was prostituting M. for drugs or money and had a separate phone just for that business?? Possibly Something bad went wrong and the Johns showed-up at the MH that night.

All we have regarding the attendance record is posters' observations which have been nearly universal in stating there is something quite sketchy about that Monday entry on the record.

We have several stories about Haleigh's getting to school:

1. Ron dropped her off at the bus stop (and picked her up later that day)...which means she would have been marked present.

2. According to Misty, they had to rush to GGM's for an outfit Haleigh wanted to wear and she personally walked her into her classroom (which at best means she didn't get to school before the bell rang) and Misty seems to have bypassed the office where the attendance clerk would have made a change to the record, but since Misty talks about going to the classroom, we have to assume that didn't happen (at least under Misty's directive).

3. A neighbor whose child(ren) ride the same bus as Haleigh states that Ron sped past the bus stop (negating Ron's statement that he dropped her off) and nearly hit a truck. Around the time that this story arose, another one about Haleigh having spilled something on her shirt, which precipitated the visit to GGM's for a clean one. This story negates Misty's story about Haleigh wanting a specific outfit from GGM's.

Regardless, the school has never clarified whether Haleigh was at school that day, though the bus driver says she got off the bus. There is no information which I would consider valuable enough to tell us what Haleigh was wearing that day. It is even more suspicious that the same record has Haleigh marked as absent for several days after her disappearance, and suddenly marked present once again.

Am I the only ones who find it strange that only the Cummings/Croslin clans are speaking in this case? A high profile case but everyone with info is keeping quiet and not trying to sell stories. Co-workers, school personnetl/parents, people at the store, not one person. I cannot even remmeber one of Haleigh's school friends talking. I don't remember any other high profile missing child's case with everyone avoiding the media.

IMO, the only reason for everyone to keep quiet is that they NEVER believed Haleigh was abducted by a stranger and don't want to get involved with this bunch.

Initially, Putnam County authorities said "the world is a suspect" in Haleigh's disappearance but Bowling narrowed the focus on Friday.

"We haven't eliminated anybody connected to it as a suspect," he said...........................................

"We are satisfied with the interviews that we have had so far with Ronald, and his account of the eight hours in question," Bowling added.

http://www.zimbio.com/Misty+Croslin/articles/27/Haleigh+Cummings+new+stepmother+not+cleared

Dr. F., Did you notice LE says 8 hours?

Eight hours does not include 1/2 hour for dinner break and definitely is NOT overtime....5:00pm-1:00am =8 hrs.

Didn't we hear about a woman screaming at 2:00 and vehicles speeding away.

correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Quote: "We are satisfied with the interviews that we have had so far with Ronald, and his account of the eight hours in question," Bowling added.

# Art Harris Says:
May 5th, 2010 at 10:42 pm

Katy–

We’re talking about different guns. One Joe allegedly stole from Ron week before was found in the mud later by Chelsea and Misty, Chelsea tells me. One Joe and Tommy were sniffing out at trailer that night, per Misty, was a prized assault rifle–NOT the one he put in his mouth in front of Tim Miller…Art

You know I am really wondering if a gun was stolen the night Haleigh went missing and that is what the search of the river was all about?

Could it have been a gun that was illegal and Ron never told about, could it have been used in a different crime?

OT

I have been told it is alright to post comments by art only on from his blog.

I have worked at factories in my lifetime and Ron does not fit the mold in the least of someone that arrives 45 minutes early.

Arriving early to work never did fit with his statement to police that he relayed to Cobra....."I drove like a cracker going home after work" I always felt that meant he got out of work fast and drove fast to get home. Doesn't sound like someone who would rather be sitting in a parking lot at work 45 minutes early.

Doc, guess when the FIRST TIME was that we were enlightened as to Ronald's allegedly going to work early? Bear with me a moment or two and let me tell you how I think this came about and save you some digging, lol. On September 4, 2009 T. Shoemaker, TN, and TJ Hart were guests on the Nancy Grace show in what almost seems to be a "squeeze 'em in" appearance. If you go to the transcript, other cases occupied time before and after what amounted to a short time slot for their statements.

GRACE: OK. And what time did he have to be at work?

SHOEMAKER: He didn`t really start work until 5:00. However, he would always get there, he said, approximately 30 minutes to 45 minutes earlier.

GRACE: OK.

SHOEMAKER: Depending on when he left.

GRACE: So he`d get there 45 minutes beforehand. So he picks her up around 3:30, takes her home then drives 20 minutes to work. And we know he punched in on time at work. Yes/no?

SHOEMAKER: Yes, he did. Absolutely.

GRACE: OK. That is the alibi for Ronald Cummings. He was observed picking her up between 3:30 and 4:00. He dropped her off and was on time for work. If not 45 minutes early.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/04/ng.01.html

On the 4th and 5th of September, TJ Hart wrote 4 different articles pushing the "RC was at work", "RC was at work", "RC was at work" story. One of these was:

9/5/09
~Snipped~

Dad's Timeline Solidifies

During the taping of Friday night's Nancy Grace Show on HLN, I was guest along with Ronald Cummings' mother Teresa Neves and Ronald's attorney Terry Shoemaker

Both investigators and PDM officials say Ron was at work the whole shift.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5154674.php?

Notice he doesn't identify the investigators OR PDM officials by name?

IIRC, the taping for the NG show is done at a studio in Jacksonville. It's my understanding they all were usually brought to the studio by limo which could have opened the door for long and cozy conversation.

Why do I point this out? I have posted thousands of words about this case over the past 15 months, but NONE have brought the attention of a post I made on September 3, 2009 in the WS Rumor Thread concerning some information I had received. I'm not going into what the post said, but Rumor Thread veterans will likely remember it, and others can find it through our site's search feature. For some strange reason, there was a concentrated onslaught of "RC was at work" for about 48 hours after that post, lol.

Here's the point of all this. If I was innocent and really at work, and the company I worked for hadn't publically cleared suspicion about my work hours, I would have done it for them.

-Why hasn't Mr Shoemaker produced RC's pay stub?

-IIRC, there's over 100 employees at PDM, why hasn't a single one of them come forward and publically stated "RC was at work"?

If RC was actually at work his entire shift, why has every single statement from LE, the media, and his attorney been so vague and lacking in specific verification?

[...]

Why do I point this out? I have posted thousands of words about this case over the past 15 months, but NONE have brought the attention of a post I made on September 3, 2009 in the WS Rumor Thread concerning some information I had received. I'm not going into what the post said, but Rumor Thread veterans will likely remember it, and others can find it through our site's search feature. For some strange reason, there was a concentrated onslaught of "RC was at work" for about 48 hours after that post, lol.

Here's the point of all this. If I was innocent and really at work, and the company I worked for hadn't publically cleared suspicion about my work hours, I would have done it for them.

-IIRC, there's over 100 employees at PDM, why hasn't a single one of them come forward and publically stated "RC was at work"?

If RC was actually at work his entire shift, why has every single statement from LE, the media, and his attorney been so vague and lacking in specific verification?
^^ respectfully snipped

I've just experienced the same frustration with the AC guy. All I can find is a verification that the AC guy was there at the time he said. But there is no statement confirming who else was in the MH at that time or if he spoke to phone by Ron.

I've just used the search feature to try and locate the thread you spoke of. Thanks Concerned Papa for your tireless efforts. It makes things a lot clearer for a newcomer like myself that's only becoming aware of all the murkiness surrounding this case.

Also, concerning your quote that I've highlighted in blue, I think that speaks volumes. It is quite obvious that Ron was not well-liked by his work-mates. If he was, surely at least one of them, would have stepped forward and said 'here now, Ron was at work all night. I saw him with my own eyes. Give the guy a break. He just lost his child.' No-one, outside his own family, has done this.

Concerned Papa, I located the post you were talking about in the rumour thread and viewed a few more besides. Well, colour me enlightened. I was staying clear of the rumour threads cos I thought they contained just rumours and gossip. Now I can see that it's a lot of confirmed facts that just can't be posted here. Once again, thanks for all your hard work.

Doc, guess when the FIRST TIME was that we were enlightened as to Ronald's allegedly going to work early? Bear with me a moment or two and let me tell you how I think this came about and save you some digging, lol. On September 4, 2009 T. Shoemaker, TN, and TJ Hart were guests on the Nancy Grace show in what almost seems to be a "squeeze 'em in" appearance. If you go to the transcript, other cases occupied time before and after what amounted to a short time slot for their statements.

On the 4th and 5th of September, TJ Hart wrote 4 different articles pushing the "RC was at work", "RC was at work", "RC was at work" story. One of these was:

IIRC, the taping for the NG show is done at a studio in Jacksonville. It's my understanding they all were usually brought to the studio by limo which could have opened the door for long and cozy conversation.

Throw in the "heartless" way in which PDM basicaly fired Ron, and their request to have LE stand out at the gate when this happened and it sure makes one wonder what PDM really has to say about the situation. That was sure one po'dunk reason they gave for firing Ron, and the police presence was rather telling IMO.

Something still stinks about Ron's supposed work hours and it is something LE and PDM definitely do not want out in public. If the guy was there for the full shift or the hours he claimed he was there, I sure wonder why that would be so difficult to say. Something rotten over there at the bridge works IMO.

I can only ask how Ron arrived early for his shift when it has already been stated he was running late for work

(shrug)

Am I the only ones who find it strange that only the Cummings/Croslin clans are speaking in this case? A high profile case but everyone with info is keeping quiet and not trying to sell stories. Co-workers, school personnetl/parents, people at the store, not one person. I cannot even remmeber one of Haleigh's school friends talking. I don't remember any other high profile missing child's case with everyone avoiding the media.

IMO, the only reason for everyone to keep quiet is that they NEVER believed Haleigh was abducted by a stranger and don't want to get involved with this bunch.

ITA.

Compare the witnesses crawling out of the woodwork on other cases (i.e. Caylee Anthony),
there has been an incredible lack of witness statements here.

Could it be because since no one has been arrested (for the missing child),
the 'Sunshine Law' hasn't kicked in and released info we don't know about?

Combine that with your point- they (co-workers, neighbors, etc.) really don't want to cross this crazy bunch,
so while they may talk to the police, they don't want to 'go public' with the media.

what you said and IMO there are only a "few" people at PDM that are "in the know" or have "certain knowledge" of things - KWIM? Of those "few" - of course is management (whoever was in charge that night plus the big man in charge as well) and maybe one or two employees - they have all been told to "lay low" and keep things "to yourself" or you will be looking for employment elsewhere. I can just betcha that is what is going on.

LE is well aware of who knows what and probably added an "exclamation point" to management's statement.

I'm also pretty sure that after the arrests go down we will hear a whole lotta what we haven't been hearing yet.

Ron was dismissed for Abandonment of Job. According to Company Policy he was entitled to a week for Bereavment. What we don't know is when did rc actually abandon his job? For all we know he could have abandoned it on Feb 9, 2009.

His former attorney says rc learned that he was fired around Apr 3rd (approximatley). That is when rc notified them he was returning and learned he didn't have a job. The attorney would like us to believe this was a shock and a misunderstanding. However, as litigious as rc is, he did not sue. PDM let him collect UnEmployment apparently to keep their Company out of the news.

It remains a possibility that rc may have been fired on Feb 9/10 or at least the decision was made. Have you ever heard of a Company fire a Grieving father who's child was recently abducted and a good employee? I suggest it wouldn't happen and there is way more to the story.

His former attorney who was around at the time had resigned and his words were, "I am glad to be out of the fray". There is something very wrong with rc and Shoemaker's presentation of rc's hours or his performance at work.

what you said and IMO there are only a "few" people at PDM that are "in the know" or have "certain knowledge" of things - KWIM? Of those "few" - of course is management (whoever was in charge that night plus the big man in charge as well) and maybe one or two employees - they have all been told to "lay low" and keep things "to yourself" or you will be looking for employment elsewhere. I can just betcha that is what is going on.LE is well aware of who knows what and probably added an "exclamation point" to management's statement.

I'm also pretty sure that after the arrests go down we will hear a whole lotta what we haven't been hearing yet.

I can tell you for a fact, and you can look for yourself, that the person and the only person who told us about rc talking on the phone had been gone from the Company for a long time. If not, he is commuting over 90 miles one way.

Ron was dismissed for Abandonment of Job. According to Company Policy he was entitled to a week for Bereavment. (cut for focus) However, as litigious as rc is, he did not sue. PDM let him collect UnEmployment apparently...

RSBM for focus. Thanks Whisperer for this and all you do.

In an at-will state such as FL, when an employer dismisses an employee for cause but does not contest unemployment, there's likely a back-story. Got me :waitasec: for sure...

IMO and FWIW.

Ron was dismissed for Abandonment of Job. According to Company Policy he was entitled to a week for Bereavment. What we don't know is when did rc actually abandon his job? For all we know he could have abandoned it on Feb 9, 2009.

His former attorney says rc learned that he was fired around Apr 3rd (approximatley). That is when rc notified them he was returning and learned he didn't have a job. The attorney would like us to believe this was a shock and a misunderstanding. However, as litigious as rc is, he did not sue. PDM let him collect UnEmployment apparently to keep their Company out of the news.

It remains a possibility that rc may have been fired on Feb 9/10 or at least the decision was made. Have you ever heard of a Company fire a Grieving father who's child was recently abducted and a good employee? I suggest it wouldn't happen and there is way more to the story.

His former attorney who was around at the time had resigned and his words were, "I am glad to be out of the fray". There is something very wrong with rc and Shoemaker's presentation of rc's hours or his performance at work.

You think Ron was fired the same day Haleigh went missing?

What a bullet that would be ... but i am certain that would have been big news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member