General Theories and Motives Rehashed #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are left with Steve Brown's Theory that could eliminate rc. His words are odd and very broad concerning who did it.

1. possiblly more than one person
2. the killer will be no surprise
3. possibly somebody will be arrested from out of state

When asked expicitely if RC was involved, he responded, "Not to the best of my kge"

Did he solve the case? I wish he would be interviewed again. Where is everyone with this case. It has gone silent.

IMO the only possible way RC can be eliminated is if Misty lied to him in the first place and Ron is covering up for something that he thinks is his fault. Because he is hiding something and so are the rest of his family.

My problem is I have no idea how rc fits in directly. Oh, I believe rc is in this somehow,

If I could prove where rc was and when he notified his mommy, I would put him splat front and center. TN is also crafty as she can claim two rentals and the closer one was never listed anywhere as her legal place of residence. All that is needed is for somebody to say where tn was that day. She was not available to help when needed but sent someone else to the MH. Why wasn't she there? And how did she arrive so quickly and conveniently for her son? The answer for me lies in these two questions.

p.s. She has corrected the residence part very recently though. She now officially lives on Rita Lane. Better late than never. That address still doesn't list though. I am going to have to get serious with this sooner or later and find out why it is not listed as even being a real address. I have a suspicion but can't say.

I remember Mark Furhman saying that with this cast of characters, you can't let anyhting out. You have to squeeze them from the inside. They must be following his play book....at least I am hoping they are. IF not, this case is over.

It appears FDLE is handling it all though. I am surprised they haven't used any FBI services.

I remember Mark Furhman saying that with this cast of characters, you can't let anyhting out. You have to squeeze them from the inside. They must be following his play book....at least I am hoping they are. IF not, this case is over.

It appears FDLE is handling it all though. I am surprised they haven't used any FBI services.

I'm beginning to wonder... with all the players in this case all intertwined and (possibly) connected that once all is said and done, LE may not have much left to do but babysit prisoners...

AND all the law abiding citizens of Satsuma can continue living their lives drug and crime free.

in a perfect world maybe...
God Bless lil Haleigh! :innocent:

My problem is I have no idea how rc fits in directly. Oh, I believe rc is in this somehow,

My other thought is maybe Misty and Tommy have something serious to hold over RC, say, for example, something like another murder. God forbid. So, if he doesn't lie to back them up, the Croslins have something to hold over him.

Or another thought is that there is yet another party involved in this. Dangerous people that they're afraid of on the outside and that's the reason none of them (those currently arrested) are looking for immunity or a bargain.

Also, as you mentioned TN. Her arrival at the MH, with photo in hand so quickly is highly suspect.

It is so amazing to me that nothing has been leaked about Ron's timecard...for 15 months, no one has revealed a word about it? That is just weird to me...

Also that his phone records have been kept so secret...people must know, clerks, phone people, etc...and usually things get out

those are my two most mind-boggling, drive-me-crazy parts of all this that i want to know about. if he is innocent why can't this be verified?

The IF part is the problem. LE is certainly not doing ron cummings any favors by not announcing his innocence.

Misty calls Ron because Haleigh is being "difficult". Ron tells her to whip her a@@ (over heard by co-workers) so Misty hits Haleigh in the head as she's seen Ron do many times before to both Jr. and Haleigh. Haleigh is hurt and killed and she calls Tommy or Ron calls Tommy (per Tommy' story) to go over there and help dispose of the body. Ron won't rat on Misty because he told her to hit Haleigh and she could tell how he always did it himself. Misty won't rat on Ron because she is the one who hit Haleigh and well Tommy gets the headless rat as a warning to keep quiet.

Ron's I waz at werk is true it's just not the whole truth. Also explains all the calls.

I've considered this a possibility, particularly after Grammie Flo said Misty hit Haleigh in the head... also think Misty resented Haleigh because of Ron's love of Haleigh. MIsty was jealous of Haleigh and hit her too hard.

I have other theories that do not blame Ron, and others that don't blame Misty... but Misty is hard to rule out since she was the last one with Haleigh.

With the theories and motives and ron, I can't think of anything but an act of violence with Haleigh. I do not see rc doing it though unless by accident, he would turn to the nearest person and swing first. With rc, it could happen if he were drinking. Drinking seems to bring out more anger than drugs. I could be wrong but years ago, alcohol was behind many of the heinous crimes I saw on criminal records....and everyone single one that involved children
you'd think that pain pills or depressants wouldn't make people violent, but they do. If someone takes 3 or 4 pills, for instance, & has a couple of drinks, he or she can be mean & crazy beyond words. & I feel sorry for any kid who walks in their path. From listening to the 911, Misty didn't sound like this. Ron? maybe. I wish we had something to gauge Tommy & Joe. Didn't Misty say in some interview that Tommy was so messed up that she didn't know how he made it home? It may have been Joe. Any drug, if overindulged in, can cause violence, especially when you add in a lack of sleep. Honestly, I've wondered if pot was what they were really smoking earlier that day.

Ron was dismissed for Abandonment of Job. According to Company Policy he was entitled to a week for Bereavment. What we don't know is when did rc actually abandon his job? For all we know he could have abandoned it on Feb 9, 2009.

His former attorney says rc learned that he was fired around Apr 3rd (approximatley). That is when rc notified them he was returning and learned he didn't have a job. The attorney would like us to believe this was a shock and a misunderstanding. However, as litigious as rc is, he did not sue. PDM let him collect UnEmployment apparently to keep their Company out of the news.

It remains a possibility that rc may have been fired on Feb 9/10 or at least the decision was made. Have you ever heard of a Company fire a Grieving father who's child was recently abducted and a good employee? I suggest it wouldn't happen and there is way more to the story.

His former attorney who was around at the time had resigned and his words were, "I am glad to be out of the fray". There is something very wrong with rc and Shoemaker's presentation of rc's hours or his performance at work.

Your post makes sense and it seems with things under wraps, we can't verify the date or surrounding details of Ron's dismissal.
I wanted to add, that it's not uncommon now-a-days for fellow employees to step up and donate their own vacation or sick hours for a co-worker who needs to be off work for an extended period of time because of a tramatic reason. Do we know if that happened in Ron's case?

By the way, Whisperer, congratulations - you've passed the 8 thousand mark for post! Is there a prize for that?
Well there should be.

I think if Steve Brown solved the case he would be blabbing it all over, why would anyone stay quiet for even a minute if they had solved the case? I don't believe that LE could know who is responsible for HaLeigh death and allow them to roam free, I think they would set him up and get him for something else while they procured the hard evidence.
I cannot think of a single good reason why at this point LE will not just make public what they know is fact in this case. why won't they paint the picture of who was where throughout the day, what they were looking for in the river and why, instead of the strategy they've been using on these people that is not working? they should disclose their theory imo

All good questions maureen718. Can I take a stab at the answer?
Let's suppose LE has its sights set on a number of people who are involved or suspected in the crime against Haleigh. Maybe some of them are already in jail but the others remain free. I can see LE not announcing warrents or arrests for those already in jail if it would alert and scare away the ones still outside custudy. Perhaps LE doesn't want them to lawyer up or try to flee until the suspects can all be arrested and charged at the same time.
Cops are not going to release any "facts" or what they know until the arrests. This case is still being investigated. It needs to be "buttoned up" as the cops would say before anything is publically announced. Sorry, guess we all have to wait. Darn it.
jmo

Maybe they don't want any help from the FBI or maybe they didn't like where the FBI was going with this investigation. I find it odd that there was only one round table discussion between the three agencies.

It wouldn't be the first time that various law enforcement agencies were at odds.

OMO

If I could prove where rc was and when he notified his mommy, I would put him splat front and center. TN is also crafty as she can claim two rentals and the closer one was never listed anywhere as her legal place of residence. All that is needed is for somebody to say where tn was that day. She was not available to help when needed but sent someone else to the MH. Why wasn't she there? And how did she arrive so quickly and conveniently for her son? The answer for me lies in these two questions.

p.s. She has corrected the residence part very recently though. She now officially lives on Rita Lane. Better late than never. That address still doesn't list though. I am going to have to get serious with this sooner or later and find out why it is not listed as even being a real address. I have a suspicion but can't say.

Whisperer, have you followed the utilities on this piece of property? Sometimes when you own a large piece of property (an example here) the water meter might be somewhere on parcel A, but is providing water to both A & B, when parcel B may not even be in the county records (because it is part of A). It's not legal (at least not in Texas) but until the Appraisal District finds the dwelling, some people try to get away with not paying property taxes.

I'd like to know if that piece of property had electricity in February 2009. If it were sitting vacant or only used for storage, I would think the owners might have shut off the electricity.

It is so amazing to me that nothing has been leaked about Ron's timecard...for 15 months, no one has revealed a word about it? That is just weird to me...

Also that his phone records have been kept so secret...people must know, clerks, phone people, etc...and usually things get out

those are my two most mind-boggling, drive-me-crazy parts of all this that i want to know about. if he is innocent why can't this be verified?

I agree Cluciano. Also, look at LE's statement about Ron's alibi. Isn't that a strange way to confirm anything? Well, actually, they didn't confirm anything did they? Why give cryptic answers to something so seemingly simple to explain?

I think if Steve Brown solved the case he would be blabbing it all over, why would anyone stay quiet for even a minute if they had solved the case? I don't believe that LE could know who is responsible for HaLeigh death and allow them to roam free, I think they would set him up and get him for something else while they procured the hard evidence.
I cannot think of a single good reason why at this point LE will not just make public what they know is fact in this case. why won't they paint the picture of who was where throughout the day, what they were looking for in the river and why, instead of the strategy they've been using on these people that is not working? they should disclose their theory imo

Steve Brown did blab, at least for a day. Where is he now? Oh, did the Croslin's pull another fast one on everyone? Imagine that.

I think perhaps Tommy knows Haleigh is dead. Tommy may have even helped dispose of Haleigh. I don't think Tommy knows what happened to Haleigh other than what Misty may have told him when he came to help. Maybe he even believed her.

I have the owner's name of all the property on rita lane and Leslie Loop. They are owned by one person she has thirteen slabs and all are 911 affilliated with the exception of tn's. "It has no parcel and does not have a 911 location either. The owner is a friend of the family. It has been listed in each of their names througout the years but they don't live there. Seems to be used for storage or a place to bunk down or hide when needed. It is a single wide. Tn has lived in Lady Lake for several years. She was just evicted from the place she shared with her boyfriend. She has never been listed as legally living on Rita Lane till Mar 10 of this year. Her apt was beautiful and large where she lived. This is a big step down but it is probably close to free. There was an illegal structure being attached to this single-wide. First time I ever heard of building on to a trailer that is old. She needs to stay close to town now that her beloved son is jailed.

We are left with Steve Brown's Theory that could eliminate rc. His words are odd and very broad concerning who did it.

1. possiblly more than one person
2. the killer will be no surprise
3. possibly somebody will be arrested from out of state

When asked expicitely if RC was involved, he responded, "Not to the best of my kge"

Did he solve the case? I wish he would be interviewed again. Where is everyone with this case. It has gone silent.

I think Steve Brown drank too much Tommy koolade.

I've considered this a possibility, particularly after Grammie Flo said Misty hit Haleigh in the head... also think Misty resented Haleigh because of Ron's love of Haleigh. MIsty was jealous of Haleigh and hit her too hard.

I have other theories that do not blame Ron, and others that don't blame Misty... but Misty is hard to rule out since she was the last one with Haleigh.

Misty was the one who said she was the last one with Haleigh, but now we've recently found out that Teresa wanted Misty to babysit. Now I'm waiting for any sort of confirmation that the day took place as Misty stated, versus a story which puts Teresa into that MH earlier in the day, which would then perhaps make HER the last person to see Haleigh.

This case if totally baffling, for me anyway. As far as I can tell, solid information about all kinds of things is lacking. We also know there is a fair amount of misinformation running around.

But if we look at the suspects, the list is small. At the top of the list would be

Misty: There has been talk that Misty may have accidently killed Haleigh, either by striking her or as a drug overdose. Both are possible, but not likely.

Tommy: This is not a likely crime for an opiate junkie, but was Tommy an opiate junkie in Feb 2009? Also, Tommy could have been using another drug--or no drugs on that particular day. Many of us have assumed that Lindsy filed for divorce after learning that Tommy had been lying about his involvement, but do we know this is actually the reason or does it just seem a likely reason. We also know that Misty, in the voice stress interview, said that Tommy molested her when she was 5.

Joe: I don't know hardly anything about him. I haven't read as much as some people here, but for a month I have been hitting 3 sites a day and have read a lot of archives. We know he had a picture of himself posted on facebook with a gun. We know Granny Hollars says Joe has acted different ever since he came back from Florida.Misty said in the voice stress test interview that Joe molested her when she was 7 and that Joe was a weirdo. And don't we believe he was out in the van on the night Haleigh turned up missing? We have also heard that Joe said the St. John's river would be a great place to commit murder--the problem is our sources for this information are not very reliable.

Joe and Tommy together: Who knows?

Ron Cummings: Not very likely that he was involved unless there was an overdose. Ron is alleged to have put a rat with a cut off head in Tommy's mailbox. In jail, "rats" are people who tell. Do we know of anything Ron did not want Tommy to tell? Of course, with all the shenanigans these people are involved in, it could be unrelated to Haleigh.

Some other points:

Voice Stress Testing: If you look up "Voice Stress Testing" on Google, the first page of links that comes up contains a lot of links with articles that apparently consider voice stress testing to be highly questionable.

Lie Detector Tests: These aren't admissible in court and are not considered reliable. Some sites say that you will fail a polygraph if you are nervious. I don't know much about polygraphs, but I believe they can be useful with some people or in some situations.

The brick at the backdoor. If I were carrying something out that back door with both hands occupied, and I did not want the screen door to slam and make noise, would placing a brink in front of the screen door to keep it open prevent the slamming? It just seems unlikely to me that Misty, who does not appear very bright, would think of putting that brick in front of that door.

The simplest explanation--and I know this is crazy--but the simplest explanation is that Misty really doesn't know anything and that either Tommy or Joe were involved or both Tommy and Joe were involved. The simplest explanation is Joe by himself.

As far as I know, we know very little about Joe.

I haven't been on this board long, and I know I haven't read as much as a lot of people here, so I would very much appreciate corrections regarding my facts or suppositions.

Voice Stress Testing: If you look up "Voice Stress Testing" on Google, the first page of links that comes up contains a lot of links with articles that apparently consider voice stress testing to be highly questionable.

Lie Detector Tests: These aren't admissible in court and are not considered reliable. Some sites say that you will fail a polygraph if you are nervious. I don't know much about polygraphs, but I believe they can be useful with some people or in some situations.

Voice and lie detector tests get the best results from people fearing them, thinking they have to tell the truth or they will be exposed.

Watch these tests, and the examiner uses intimidation to get information.

IIRC ToC - on the day HC went missing, ToC said he didn't have any pills left so he didn't go to work that day and went to the MH. I believe it is in one of the taped convo's. Anyhow, it does sound like ToC was on pills back in Feb 09.

In regards to the pill od. At first when they were arrested I thought "oh how sad this little girl injested a pill and it killed her", however I am less likely to believe that a 5 year old girl is going to take a pill unless someone gave it to her. Maybe MC gave her something to sleep and she died. MC freaked out, got
ToC and Joe involved and took "care of it" before calling 911. I do believe RC knows. Why they are so set on not telling the truth is beyond my comprehension. This is outrageous. I am more likely to go with the accidental od and with them all being involved with drugs, RC, MC dealing, they knew that someone would go to prison.

I pray that the truth will come out much faster than it has. Apparently they are being treated way too good in there or someone would of BROKE by now, of course JMO

I read someone say that pill addicts know exactly how many pills they have, don't lose any, that is not necessarily true. We had a pill addict here at work (he has since od'd and passed away) and he was so messed up there is no way IMO that he could of kept count of his pills, esp since everyone he hung with was also involved with popping pills. You know, I had a bad break in my leg once and was on pain pills for almost a year. I did not take more than my instructed dose nor did I crush these pills and snort them (which IMO is what these people were doing) anyhow, when I finally stopped taking them.....holy cow.... I have NEVER EVER FELT that bad before I would not wish that on anyone. I did this without any methadone either which is what I think RC, MC, ToC are getting while they are in prison to help them deal because they would be unfunctionable (if that is a word) if they went cold turkey like I did. It took me months to feel a little back to normal. So imo, take away the methadone and someone is going to talk really fast. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand