General Theories and Motives Rehashed #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think meth was used by these people...everytime I look at lisa she looks like a meth head. They are so skinny. I don't think tommy looks like a meth type but they all may have used it for energy or when they had to work.

As far as simple, I am saying Misty/ and or rc should be the guilty one, either acting alone or having help with hiding haleigh. The two that should be under suspicion are rc and misty. The two should have been cleared ASAP. LE half way cleared rc but used dubious words such as not a suspect when in fact no one is a suspect. The easiest simplest rule is misty is the last one to be with her by her own admittance...so therefore misty would be the likely culprit/suspect. We start there. Did she do it alone or did she have help? They need to be profiled personality wise and psychologically. The best way to find Haleigh is know the suspect completely and figure out where and how they would dispose.

FBI should have a pretty good idea about now...that is if they were ever asked to profile them, but I don't recall any of them interviewing with the FBI. This is such a distastful bunch of people, that not many are interested in this case. Due to their unusual nature, we are all lost. It is difficult to put yourself in these people's flip-flops.

By Ocam's Razor, I say Misty harmed Haleigh and may or may not have had help.

It is getting harder to stand by this because of lack of info, valid facts and quirkiness of so many people who knew Haleigh.

By Ocam's Razor, I say Misty harmed Haleigh and may or may not have had help.

It is getting harder to stand by this because of lack of info, valid facts and quirkiness of so many people who knew Haleigh.

Hi Whisp, I'm all for indicting at least 4 and maybe 6 on lesser charges to avoid double jeopardy. Let the ball roll on charges like, child endangerment, neglect, lying to federal agents, obstruction of an investigation.

Let discovery begin, days of discovery and calling witnesses like PDM and AT&T,. If the truth comes from the lesser charges then that can be tried separately.

Oh, God, I hope not...fishy that is

Prison dogs know how to find drugs though. Maybe he knows some one that has scent hounds for people..I don't know. State prisons out here though only have them for drugs.

State employees work the State Prisons, County Employees work the County jails and youth facilities. I have no idea where he worked.

The dogs were human scent dogs, not drug dogs.

Some searchers were led by specially trained bloodhounds from the Tomoka Correctional Institution and nearly 30 workers at the state prison in East Palatka joined the effort.

From an early PDN article I found at this site

http://s2.excoboard.com/Courthouse_Steps_Mavens/123974/2011638

I was looking through my 'puter and came across a couple pics i grabbed from google earth. In the beginning my thought was that misty went to rons work to grab a few more pills to get through the night. Prolly something ron always had in his possesion (i doubt he left drugs guns or $ at the mh, imo the kids wer'nt as important so he left them there) and after mistys weekend he was particularly stingy. Im sure he controlled misty by making her have to go to him if she wanted more. so here goes
pdm map.jpg

pdm.jpg

One is the over head of pdm and suroundings. I know people who wrk in these types of places and know for a fact that while wrking you can get off job premise pretty easy, especially if you wrk the yard. The other is a shot of an area right next to pdm where it looks as though it is used. By who Idk, I'll speculate and say the wrkers (its all industrial there)take breaks and hang out. not sure if you all can see exactly what I saw while flying around in google earth but this is a well used area, stumps for sitting,even looks like a fire pit further back in the wooded area which also butts up to the water. I always used to take my kids to have lunch or just a look see at their dads wrk places. Sometimes I might have to take food and we would meet in areas similar to this. Just outta ear shot of wrk.
What if either #1 misty was told she needed to get to his wrk if she wanted drugs so she loaded up the kids and they waited/met ron here.? Then their arguing ensued and Haleigh was shoved outta the way or accidently hit and was killed there. Or #2 ron accidently hits Haleigh, either right when she gets home from school from fighting w/ misty or as he hurridly gets outta there for wrk and opens the car door to quickly or backs into her on her bike. (i know ther would b minute damage that could b easily disgused) He goes to wrk, misty calls him and says Haleighs not doing well, he tells her to bring Haleigh to him at wrk. Then the coverup starts and this location a possible burial site.? After the latest river search and LE indicating that there is another crime scene away from the mh, got me thinking about this again. I still think the river was a lie to say look over here not over there,iykwim? Whew Idk just going over and over and over. I swear this case interups everything I think about. As I'm driving or going to sleep, there are so many possibilities.
Sorry so long, nervous, first time posting pics.

TobyWong, Smart thinking..

Did Ron have a 'damaged hand' during the time H. went missing.

It seems I remember seeing one of Ron's hands with a white bandage around it.

If correct, the injured hand is no coincidence...imo

I'm staying with Ocam's Razor till proven otherwise.

I would be much, much more inclined to agree with you if we knew more about Joe Overstreet. And the little we do know about him--none of it is good. I would probably prefer to have Tommy over here for dinner than Joe.

TobyWong, Smart thinking..

Did Ron have a 'damaged hand' during the time H. went missing.

It seems I remember seeing one of Ron's hands with a white bandage around it.

If correct, the injured hand is no coincidence...imo

I too think that perhaps RC damaged hand has something to do with it. He stated that he punched the mobile home door. He could have done that after the fact to have a cover for why his hand was damaged. If I recall he was angry with MC for her weekend bender away from home. Then he had to be angry that no one wanted to watch his children. He had people breathing down his neck for Haleigh's tardiness if I recall correctly. He was still fuming over JO and the gun deal. I'm still not sure now if JO ever had the gun in his possession as we all know now that ToC & LC had used a neighbors phone and a gun came up missing. Who really took that gun? Was it TOc or LC? Who really took RC's gun? ToC or LC? I can see them blaming JO for the gun deal. We know that RC had to be angry as hell for all that was going on around him. Seems like he likes to be the one in charge and in control. He was losing all control of the events surrounding him. His actions after Haleigh came up missing have been very questionable. Not the normal behavior of a Father whose child is missing. My gut feelings keep my eye on RC. You can see in the early tapes that MC looked to him for all of the answers in their interviews together. She would cut her eyes over to him for the answers and he had that solid look with his eyes kind of downcast but I bet you that he was slightly cutting his eyes in her direction. His body posture says that he was in control and hers says that she was fearful. If anyone threatened her I feel that it was RC. I feel that it is a combination of fear and control that keeps her at bay. First the fear factor then she has someone that shows her attention, gives her a roof over her head, food in her stomach, cigarettes, feeds her addictions, gives her the family jewels. Then back to the fear factor. Also, if she then helped to dispose of Haleigh at his urging he has involved her. Perhaps by him saying that it's all her fault that it happened. Then you have the guilt factor. This is all just my thoughts or IMO thoughts. These too are subject to change but these thoughts stay with me strongest. :twocents:

Why do I point this out? I have posted thousands of words about this case over the past 15 months, but NONE have brought the attention of a post I made on September 3, 2009 in the WS Rumor Thread concerning some information I had received. I'm not going into what the post said, but Rumor Thread veterans will likely remember it, and others can find it through our site's search feature. For some strange reason, there was a concentrated onslaught of "RC was at work" for about 48 hours after that post, lol.

Here's the point of all this. If I was innocent and really at work, and the company I worked for hadn't publically cleared suspicion about my work hours, I would have done it for them.

-Why hasn't Mr Shoemaker produced RC's pay stub?

-IIRC, there's over 100 employees at PDM, why hasn't a single one of them come forward and publically stated "RC was at work"?

If RC was actually at work his entire shift, why has every single statement from LE, the media, and his attorney been so vague and lacking in specific verification?

[Snipped]

CPapa, I remember your post well and in fact, I printed it out way back when, lest it be "gone with the wind" at some point. I'm glad it survived and is well worth reading for anyone who is interested in Ron's work hours that night.

If I had an alibi the night a child of mine disappeared and there was continued speculation as to my involvement and I had numerous opportunities with the press and national TV to set the record straight, I would make d@rn sure it was made crystal clear as to my work hours that night and any other night for that matter.

Yet, here we are many months later and we still don't have a straight answer to this one simple question. What hours did you work that night Ronald?

BTW CPapa, love the new video!

I still think the theft charge on the neighbors house is weird. That's girl stuff. Cleaning stuff and games? That's mom stuff there. But he did stay home and not work. Yelp, I know no more today than yesterday.

[Snipped]

I agree, the items stolen from the neighbor are just weird. I think they will also have a hard time proving Tommy is the one who stole those items. Wasn't Misty staying there at the time? Weren't Hank, Sr., and Lisa also staying there (or were they in TN)? That might also explain why Lindsy didn't know where the items came from, too many people in and out of that house.

I know Tommy is the resident thief (he and Lisa both), but the items stolen were just strange. Like Tommy is going to worry about dishwashing soap and SOS or Brillo pads?

You walk in a door, but go out a window? That whole thing is weird. This whole case and the players in it is bizarre.

Beam me up Kimster!

theory

Misty hurt Haleigh by accident - punishing her.
Misty called her brother Tommy to help her get rid of stuff in the mobile home (drugs, marijuana, stolen items, etc.) before she could call Ron or 911.
Tommy shows up and calls Joe who brings the van. They load all the stuff in the van and discuss what to do with Haleigh.
They realize if Ron finds out Haleigh was killed by Misty, he will kill Misty.
They decide to pretend she was stolen and stage the scene.
Ron comes home and Misty lies to him about what happened to Haleigh.
Joe and Tommy have gone by now and dumped everything off elsewhere. Including Haleigh.

Misty can not tell the truth because Ron will kill her. Joe and Tommy can not tell the truth because Ron will kill them. Ron is led to believe his daughter was stolen. He probably has his own doubts but if was to let himself think Misty or Joe or Tommy did something with Haleigh, he would have to admit she is dead. It is probably easier to believe someone else stole her and that she may be alive.

[Snipped]

I agree, the items stolen from the neighbor are just weird. I think they will also have a hard time proving Tommy is the one who stole those items. Wasn't Misty staying there at the time? Weren't Hank, Sr., and Lisa also staying there (or were they in TN)? That might also explain why Lindsy didn't know where the items came from, too many people in and out of that house.

I know Tommy is the resident thief (he and Lisa both), but the items stolen were just strange. Like Tommy is going to worry about dishwashing soap and SOS or Brillo pads?

You walk in a door, but go out a window? That whole thing is weird. This whole case and the players in it is bizarre.

Beam me up Kimster!

BBM
The items seem like something that Lisa, rather than Tommy would steal. Didn't they "co-burgle" once before at the blind man's house? They both have sticky fingers.

Either that or Lindsy was complaining about not having money to buy necessities like dish soap etc, and TC just went on a neighbourhood shopping expedition.

Has it ever been stated that someone was actually missing these items? If not, it could be that TC bought them to clean up somewhere, and rather than throwing out the stuff he/they didn't use - he brought them home.

This is all such a big mess!

Jesus take the wheel ..

Not sure if this is the right place but I guess this is where to put something if you don't know where else to put it. I've been following the Phuong Le case, which it appears her body was found yesterday. I learned something tonite on that thread that I didn't know. It came up in the Caylee case and I think it could possibly be instrumental regarding Haleigh. Someone mentioned hair bands and how there is some type of band that appears on hair if a person is deceased. I'm wondering if any of this type of hair was found in the van or any other place that would be a clue. This is probably not new to many people here but it was new to me.

Not sure if this is the right place but I guess this is where to put something if you don't know where else to put it. I've been following the Phuong Le case, which it appears her body was found yesterday. I learned something tonite on that thread that I didn't know. It came up in the Caylee case and I think it could possibly be instrumental regarding Haleigh. Someone mentioned hair bands and how there is some type of band that appears on hair if a person is deceased. I'm wondering if any of this type of hair was found in the van or any other place that would be a clue. This is probably not new to many people here but it was new to me.

I'm not sure how long it takes before this band forms at the base of the hair near the follicle but I'd imagine decomposition would have to be somewhat advanced. In HaLeigh's case, we're looking at a very narrow timeframe. I was even querying the reactions of the cadaver dogs who cannot react with reliability to a corpse under 3 hours old.

theory

Misty hurt Haleigh by accident - punishing her.
Misty called her brother Tommy to help her get rid of stuff in the mobile home (drugs, marijuana, stolen items, etc.) before she could call Ron or 911.
Tommy shows up and calls Joe who brings the van. They load all the stuff in the van and discuss what to do with Haleigh.
They realize if Ron finds out Haleigh was killed by Misty, he will kill Misty.
They decide to pretend she was stolen and stage the scene.
Ron comes home and Misty lies to him about what happened to Haleigh.
Joe and Tommy have gone by now and dumped everything off elsewhere. Including Haleigh.

Misty can not tell the truth because Ron will kill her. Joe and Tommy can not tell the truth because Ron will kill them. Ron is led to believe his daughter was stolen. He probably has his own doubts but if was to let himself think Misty or Joe or Tommy did something with Haleigh, he would have to admit she is dead. It is probably easier to believe someone else stole her and that she may be alive.

I respect your opinion, however, I cannot imagine that you would marry into this family and engage in drug activity with the very people you even remotely think had something to do with the disappearance of your first born child and only daughter. Sorry, can't accept that. IMO

Just thinking:

1. Misty and Ron were fighting on the phone.
2. Misty does not answer phone after 8:30. ( So , Misty n Ron must have been arguing on the phone while Grandma S was there "delivering laundry") Meanwhile, we have statement from TN that she sent a "family member" over to check on them...
3. Ron starts calling Tommy's .. I also think he called his Mom and Grandmother

WHY wouldn't Ron, leave work and go SEE if his children are safe? He and Misty apparently JUST got back together after her weekend fling with WBG. Ron knows Misty personally - her drug habbits - partying - wanting to seek other male attention.
Not only that.. WHY would he stop at all the places he stopped at on the way home? One would think he would either leave work, or speed home like a mad man.

When did Ron contact his mother? She says after the 911 call? WHY would she say that? Apparently GrannyS had no idea anything was happening until after the 911 call either...??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie