General Theories and Motives Rehashed #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA, Em! I also think that only the Cummings know for sure where Haleigh was laid to rest.

I believe at some point that afternoon Ron called his mother. Teresa was the one to send over GMS so I think at that point she knew something was wrong. If GMSykes was like the mother figure for Ron, why would he call Teresa, knowing that she lived further away than GMSykes? Why not just call GMSykes, she was closer? I think Ron called Teresa for a reason and part of that reason was because of her knowledge of how LE works. Maybe Ron felt that GMSykes could not help him in those regards. But Teresa could.

What if GMSykes didn't go by the mh on Green Ln that night, but instead showed up at the 130 Magnolia address? Just thinking out loud. This case is so confusing.

BBM..Most certainly..Their mission that night was to set up Misty and whoever assisted in the coverup w/o them ever suspecting they were being targeted and to make certrain Haleigh's remains would never be found....No way would Ron C or the Cummings ever give that information to Misty or Tommy...Ron C , himself, stated he would always believe she is alive until they found her....JMO

And I don't know for certain IF GGMS was at the MH on Green Lane that night but I do think she may have been at some point..I just don't believe she ever saw Haleigh eating dinner on the front porch that night like she claims she did...

I wonder if Teresa was there babysitting earlier this day? That is how she showed up in after 911 call (3:37)..

I wonder if Teresa was there babysitting earlier this day? That is how she showed up in after 911 call (3:37)..
I've actually wondered if Teresa was babysitting that night & Misty was brought into the mix later. Although that's not likely, there has been some confusion about who wanted who & who offered who money to babysit. There's also been some mix ups about what Haleigh was wearing & where she was sleeping. It's almost like Misty wasn't there. Maybe nobody was babysitting. I've had the impression from the beginning that Misty was following a script, & her involvement doesn't really kick in untill right before the 911.

I respect your opinion, however, I cannot imagine that you would marry into this family and engage in drug activity with the very people you even remotely think had something to do with the disappearance of your first born child and only daughter. Sorry, can't accept that. IMO

That is my problem with Ron not being involved and not knowing anything. Ron has shown with his own actions/words that he is a control freak who gets angry and makes threats when anyone crosses him. Ron said he wanted to crush Joe's hands for stealing his gun.

Yet Misty lets his daughter get stolen and he does not beat the stuffing out of her? What he only is not afraid to go to jail for the person who stole Haleigh but he is afraid to go to jail for beating Misty to get the truth? Why is it that Ron will kill the people who hurt Haleigh but not beat the people who may have info on what happened?

Then you have Ron, who complains in the interview right after he got Haleigh's tattoo that he cannot do the things he wants to do, yet he is not doing anything and everything to find out the truth. I don't buy it. If Ron was not involved, he would be doing anything and everything to find out what happened to get his life back.

And if you look at what Ron has done, he has forced Misty to do EVERYTHING. Misty called 911. Misty did the tests Tim Miller wanted. But the one person who had nothing to do with it Ron...he was not volunteering to take any test Tim Miller wanted. Because as Ron said there was no need for him to do any tests with Tim Miller, he was at work.

I have questioned this same thing. Why place the kids in a room with you and then say, "I never woke up with someone in the room taking a child out". It would have sat better if she said Haleigh was taken from her own room. Her story has had holes in it from the beginning and LE knows that the whole tale of the evening is a lie and they have stated as much.

A good liar tries to stick to the truth as much as possible. If Haleigh and Jr. regularly slept in the bedroom with them, not only would they risk slipping and mentioning that but Junior would tell that they always slept in that room. LE would then get suspicious that on the night Haleigh went missing, the sleeping arrangements were changed.

I've actually wondered if Teresa was babysitting that night & Misty was brought into the mix later. Although that's not likely, there has been some confusion about who wanted who & who offered who money to babysit. There's also been some mix ups about what Haleigh was wearing & where she was sleeping. It's almost like Misty wasn't there. Maybe nobody was babysitting. I've had the impression from the beginning that Misty was following a script, & her involvement doesn't really kick in untill right before the 911.

That is one of my theories that Misty may have been set up to walk in and find Haleigh already dead. Then RC, TN and GGma Sykes told Misty that they would finger her or help her cover it up. But in the cover up, they not only kept Misty in the dark about things but kept something back to point the finger if LE got too close.

TN and GGma Sykes were searching the woods and "of course, did not find anything." Whose to say LE did not find anything in the woods?

BBM

Maybe that was Misty screaming around 2-2:30 because she had just found out what happened to Haleigh. And if Ron claim to be at work around this time-who would've told Misty the news? TN?

BBM

Maybe that was Misty screaming around 2-2:30 because she had just found out what happened to Haleigh. And if Ron claim to be at work around this time-who would've told Misty the news? TN?

IMHO.. She would have never been able to get herself togther, rehearse a script and call 911 in that short period of time...Not to mention stage that door...JMO

IMHO.. She would have never been able to get herself togther, rehearse a script and call 911 in that short period of time...Not to mention stage that door...JMO
The door is one of the things that makes me wonder how long she had been there. When the operator asked her a question about the lock, she seemed genuinely perplexed & had to go check to see if it had been pried. That made me think that she had not been in on the staging.

The door is one of the things that makes me wonder how long she had been there. When the operator asked her a question about the lock, she seemed genuinely perplexed & had to go check to see if it had been pried. That made me think that she had not been in on the staging.

I have stated this early on and I still feel the staging was going on while she made the call to 911. If you go and look at the back entrance and the front, she is describing the front entrance, not the back. I think she got confused and was excited and Ron was yelling staging and looking though cabinets and making sure all the drugs were gone. I believe the brick came from the place where she was dumped, maybe even from Magnolia drive, and brought back to the MH. The reason is this, both made a point of saying they never saw that brick before, as to imply the kidnapper brought his own brick. Ya a BYOB kidnapping! If LE got bricks or cinder blocks as they are called, out of the river, they will match the one from the back door. There were cinderblocks all around and under that MH. So why distance yourself from the brick; because you brought it to the crime scene, that's why.

If it was all staged and Misty walked right into this mess, that would explain her saying in the interviews that they have focused on her for the last six months and they need to look elsewhere. Meaning she was probably tired of most to the blame being put on her through the media, knowing she was being used for the cover up. That totally makes sense, and then of course the wedding to kind of make her happy and shut her up. Although was she really that in love with Ron to cover for him all this time? I don't feel that she loved him that much to risk going to prison for him. Idk what to think now?

Maybe she was asleep when they staged the cement block. That just leaves the question of who staged it.

I believe Misty is quite a liar but I don't believe she is anywhere near smart enough to stage a scene that would fool even Putnam County law enforcement for 5 minutes. And I think they were fooled for longer than 10 minutes by the so called staging.

Maybe the person who took Haleigh out of the mobile home actually went out that back door. If Misty is a doper--and all indications are that she is quite a doper--if she's a doper, it certainly is not a stretch that she could have slept through somebody taking Haleigh. And at this point, the sheriff has put her in a position where it's in her best interest to tell what she knows, because she might wind up getting more time out of these drugs charges than if she just cut a deal to confess to voluntary manslaughter. Misty might be better off cutting a deal to plead guilty to manslaughter, whether she's guilty or not, and get the drug charges dropped.

I just think that the stuff that isn't being said is so telling. They have all the answers to when Ron went to work and returned, when Gramma Sykes was there, what time Teresa Neves arrived, but nothing in the way of an alibi for Misty. The Cummings painted a Rockwell image of family all working together to raise these kids. Misty was added in as an afterthought when LE started looking at her and thus all the kind words from the Grammas.
For the life of me the only thing that makes sense to me is that the Cummings really felt that LE wouldn't doubt the story about a stranger abduction. What gives me pause if that is what they believed, then why all the emphasis on alibis? Why not give Misty an alibi too?
Why would Ron not clear the air about his work hours if he was there and accounted for? I would have had my time card on every news outlet in the country if I were him. He hasn't done that. Then we have PDM putting in new time keeping devices within weeks.
Why doesn't Misty have answers? I can't help but believe that she was given a script and she followed it as far as she could and when it didn't have details the cops wanted she and Ron both stopped talking to LE. I don't think a whole lot of thought was put into the story as they expected LE to start searching for sex offenders and strangers.
I am not saying that having an attorney is a sign of guilt. I am saying that there is so much that could have added to the information that it now and has for some time looks as if they are concealing details to cover themselves.
The more I read and think about this mess the more I believe that something happened to Haleigh and Ron was in such a hurry to remove himself from the crime that a story that on first glance would pass muster fell apart when put to some examination. That tells me they were in a hurry to get their stories together before the cops arrived. Either way........Ron has used the best method of hiding his guilt by saying only that he was at work and removed himself from the crime. If he sticks to that and LE can't dispute it.....he is home free. This is what sickens me the most because I am afraid he just might have pulled this off.

So did it happened before, during or after his shift at PDM? I will include during as LE only said they are 'satisfied" with his alibi. They were also 'satisfied" with the LDT results.
Sorry for the rambling post. I have just been thinking about this today. Wonder why the rush to get the story together in such a hurry? What would make them give such a flimsy account?

Hey Gwen, ITA with your post. But Misty did have an alibi "she was sleep". LOL

Kinda like her just being thrown in the mix-and the plan was for her to just say she was sleep.

Sometimes I wonder if this was TN's way of proving to Ron that she really loved him or if Ron is saying if you love me, prove it.

Another thing I have been thinking about. If Haleigh was hurt before Ron left for work Misty wasn't at home. I do not believe for a second Ron trusted Misty to do clean up and keep quite for 8 hours while he was away at work. I doubt she was out at a bar or party though. If she was gone it was with Teresa or GrannyS.
He might have left her there and took her phone if he was afraid she would call someone. I just think she was gone until Teresa or Gramma brought her back just before Ron got home or Ron picked her up on his way back to make the 911 call.

Maybe she was asleep when they staged the cement block. That just leaves the question of who staged it.

I believe Misty is quite a liar but I don't believe she is anywhere near smart enough to stage a scene that would fool even Putnam County law enforcement for 5 minutes. And I think they were fooled for longer than 10 minutes by the so called staging.

Maybe the person who took Haleigh out of the mobile home actually went out that back door. If Misty is a doper--and all indications are that she is quite a doper--if she's a doper, it certainly is not a stretch that she could have slept through somebody taking Haleigh. And at this point, the sheriff has put her in a position where it's in her best interest to tell what she knows, because she might wind up getting more time out of these drugs charges than if she just cut a deal to confess to voluntary manslaughter. Misty might be better off cutting a deal to plead guilty to manslaughter, whether she's guilty or not, and get the drug charges dropped.

If you go by everything that we've been told, lies and all, this is what we have to work with. Misty states that it was just she and the children in the mobile home when she put the children to bed. She didn't have a key to the trailer, only Ron had a key. I understand that he put on new locks himself and have read somewhere on this board I believe that he held the key and Missy didn't have one. ( I'm not sure why one of the Grandma's didn't have a spare key in case of an emergency.)If I understood right, correct me if I'm wrong here...(and I may be) that the back door lock used the key on the inside and the outside of the lock. I would suspect that being alone in the trailer in the dark was scarey for Misty as she was a young girl alone with two children. That she probably made sure that all the doors and windows were locked before going to bed. No doors or windows were pried opened. She's the only one there with the children, supposedly. But let's take into account that perhaps she was still pretty dopey from the weekend and failed to check. GMS says that she wasn't but others, including Ron says that she was. That he said that she was off all weekend doping and partying with WBG. (On being still dopey, do you remember the interview that RC & MC did outside and he had to tell her to look at the camera? She had to get them to repeat a lot of the questions, she was pretty spaced out that day too.) Maybe parts of what she told GMH was true. If we take what GMS says, MC was lucid...taking care of the children, feeding them etc. When you look at the tapes following the 911 call MC was looking pretty doped up. That or she was in a state of shock or both. I've been in a couple of situations when I felt I was in a state of shock. I sat there like MC did and had to be prodded to speak. I was in a daze in my own mind trying to wrap my mind around something that I couldn't understand. The world was going on around me but my mind was replaying something over and over again. People were talking, but my mind was replaying and trying to make sense of something that made no sense. In the first interviews with RC and the one where she's with TN she sits there and nods her head and looks as if she's in a daze. Was it shock or was it drugged induced? You can tell as time passes she's starts coming out of the dazed faze. Was the shock wearing off and the reality setting in or was it a change in the drugs that she was using? These are just some of my thoughts that are subject to change...but for now...I think that I had a point to make in this but I'm not sure that I made it. Okay...I think that the point I was trying to make is...if she was lucid as GMS says...and MC says that she was the only one there with the children...and no one else has the key but RC...

Okay...I think that the point I was trying to make is...if she was lucid as GMS says...and MC says that she was the only one there with the children...and no one else has the key but RC...

She could have been as lucid as GMS says she was and still high as a bird. Opiate junkies can be very high and still pass field sobriety tests. They are most always coherent, even when taking near knockout doses. If GMS had looked at her pupils and said they weren't constricted--that's how you could tell if she wasn't high. If someone has been on a three day binge, if an observer of that person is paying close attention, that observer can tell something is not right, even if the person coming off the binge is coherent and responds appropriately. If Misty were a valium addict, what GMS said would mean more to me. But as it is, she could have been buzzed and GMS is still telling the truth.

As far as the double locking deadbolt--I don't know about that. As far as the cement block, if you go into this believing that Misty or Ron was the killer, then you have to believe the cement block was a diversion. But if you go into this thinking someone from out of state was the killer, you would be more inclined to think that someone wanted to use the backdoor for some reason and maybe just set it up where that someone could have a clear, unobstructed path.

For all the talk about how prominent the cement block was in the 911 call, I think if I woke up in the middle of the night and my door were propped open with a cement block, I think I would most definitely mention this along with anything else that was different in my house. In that trailer, wasn't the cement block the only thing that was different?

I am starting to think Haleigh and Jr. were never at the mh that day/night. The only outside person who could verify an after school sighting would be the ac guy but if all we have is LE saying he checked out, i just dont know how he checked out, Just as w/ ron's work hours. The ac guy could've seen misty and tommy and his kids, so he just assumed one was Haleigh or he flat out told LE that he saw no kids, only talked to misty(who ran to the mh cause ron remembered the ac guy, or the ac guy called rons phone and said hey I'll b at your place in a few so misty ran there w/ tom and kids).
In the 911 call it sounds to me that misty as she's talking is spinning around trying to do things or watching ron (stage the home?). So what if after school they get Haleigh at the bus and they all go eleswhere, like to lisa and hank sr. empty house.? something happens there w/ron (maybe he got into a fight w/ jo/misty/tom, mayb ron finds out they were all trying to rob him-or screw him over in some way?) Haleigh gets caught in the middle, ron calls his mom, ron goes to work and tn directs misty and whoever else was there (k but IDK why they would cover this long for the cummings, unless the rat was a "don't tell on my mom" thing?) tn has ggms go to the mh for something, either to stage or get rid of stuff. tn tells ron she will take care of Haleighs body, misty gets left at her parents place to clean up(hence the 90 calls to tom's phone, misty is w/ him). Then her and tommy make it back to green lane around 2 am time, hopefully the scream that was heard was lidnsey finding out what happened(i say hopefully cause she'll break) then ron does his alibi stop at the kangaroo, misty's supposed to meet ron at 3 something a.m he pulls up to her just running back from tommys and is mad cause she was supposed to have already made the 911 call, he forces her to, as he hurridly checks that it looks good for LE's arrival.
Gosh I think I have a good explanation and as I type about 20 other little tidbits have to be thought of.
I just dont think any of it happened the way the cummings are saying. I dont believe ggms was there for laundry drop off. She's the elder female head of family, in mine, we go to that person, she doesnt do our running around for little stuff like clothes, iykwim. So her role being there has importance as well as why tn didnt run over there. Also if ron's family think it was the croslins that hurt Haleigh but ron helped them coverup cause he's ultimately responsible for Haleigh, his family would stick by him. I think if they thought he flat out killed Haleigh they would'nt have helped.(make sense?)
Maybe we need a rambling thread :)

I am starting to think Haleigh and Jr. were never at the mh that day/night. The only outside person who could verify an after school sighting would be the ac guy but if all we have is LE saying he checked out, i just dont know how he checked out, Just as w/ ron's work hours. The ac guy could've seen misty and tommy and his kids, so he just assumed one was Haleigh or he flat out told LE that he saw no kids, only talked to misty(who ran to the mh cause ron remembered the ac guy, or the ac guy called rons phone and said hey I'll b at your place in a few so misty ran there w/ tom and kids).
In the 911 call it sounds to me that misty as she's talking is spinning around trying to do things or watching ron (stage the home?). So what if after school they get Haleigh at the bus and they all go eleswhere, like to lisa and hank sr. empty house.? something happens there w/ron (maybe he got into a fight w/ jo/misty/tom, mayb ron finds out they were all trying to rob him-or screw him over in some way?) Haleigh gets caught in the middle, ron calls his mom, ron goes to work and tn directs misty and whoever else was there (k but IDK why they would cover this long for the cummings, unless the rat was a "don't tell on my mom" thing?) tn has ggms go to the mh for something, either to stage or get rid of stuff. tn tells ron she will take care of Haleighs body, misty gets left at her parents place to clean up(hence the 90 calls to tom's phone, misty is w/ him). Then her and tommy make it back to green lane around 2 am time, hopefully the scream that was heard was lidnsey finding out what happened(i say hopefully cause she'll break) then ron does his alibi stop at the kangaroo, misty's supposed to meet ron at 3 something a.m he pulls up to her just running back from tommys and is mad cause she was supposed to have already made the 911 call, he forces her to, as he hurridly checks that it looks good for LE's arrival.
Gosh I think I have a good explanation and as I type about 20 other little tidbits have to be thought of.
I just dont think any of it happened the way the cummings are saying. I dont believe ggms was there for laundry drop off. She's the elder female head of family, in mine, we go to that person, she doesnt do our running around for little stuff like clothes, iykwim. So her role being there has importance as well as why tn didnt run over there. Also if ron's family think it was the croslins that hurt Haleigh but ron helped them coverup cause he's ultimately responsible for Haleigh, his family would stick by him. I think if they thought he flat out killed Haleigh they would'nt have helped.(make sense?)Maybe we need a rambling thread :)

IMHO..I'm more inclined to believe Haleigh never made it home after she was picked up from the bus stop on February 9th..
Also...
IMHO...Eventhough he may not have intended to flat out kill Haleigh, he did.. And I suspect she is deceased because of him and his out of control, reckless, rageful actions...His family knows this too but still covered for him to keep him from going to jail and losing Jr...
When I think of all the lies these people have told and the added pain they have heaped on those who also loved Haleigh by lying for over a year now, it infuriates me to no end..JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie