General Theories and Motives Rehashed #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh no...gngr..watch the Geraldo Riveria tape...He says exatly that...and swears he does not do drugs too.. Sorry, puter illiterate here..or I'd send you a link...

I smoke pot but don't inhale... ETA: I don't it's a saying!!!
I drink liquor but don't swallow...
I saw it that night! He does not "DO" drugs he "digests" them.
OR he does not "DO" drugs they"DO" him?
He looked like a "user" to me... then and has proven to be now.
I DON'T believe he meant to harm his daughter... but I believe he did. MOO
And MC is the KEY to Pandora's box... MOO
I could very well be wrong! I'm not above saying I am sorry!

yeah, really...I am yet to anyone except his family to say he is a great dad.. with the exception of a croslin or two... where are his friends....??? His fellow employees,,..anyone...???His only dude was Orlando, the black guy, and he he left out of the circus...

Remember he said he has no friends... he did not chose that IMO that was chosen for him. Other than mama and granmama no one else will put up with him except teenage girls who don't know any better. Would be nice to see someone come to his defense that is not kin to him... might change my views a little... until someone does I see him as pure spoiled rotten evil... a deviled egg so to speak. he needs to tell what happened to Haleigh regardless of who did it IF he knows... and show us the HEART he speaks of!

I think all that balling and crying and such was the most diguesting representation of a parent in greif/loss...And when he said after the 2nd day of Haleigh missing...."I would give my life for my child to have her LIFE back...That sealed it all for me right there,,,He KNOWS shes dead.. and I can not understand how people overlook that... If my kid got taken...I would never assume she was dead...ever..

I think all that balling and crying and such was the most diguesting representation of a parent in greif/loss...And when he said after the 2nd day of Haleigh missing...."I would give my life for my child to have her LIFE back...That sealed it all for me right there,,,He KNOWS shes dead.. and I can not understand how people overlook that... If my kid got taken...I would never assume she was dead...ever..

Sadly based on Haleigh's medical condition I prob would. No way could she have gone this long without med attn and someone would have recognized her (I Hope!) never mind I do not know what I would think! Guess I'd just trust in the Lord... cause that's all I could do!

I know he had a medical condition but it didn't require daily medications "thank God"......Now if they took my kid who is ADHD. (Hyper as all get go) I"d have him back already...Just kidding...

BBM.. RED... I totally agree..

BBM...
I may be wrong but I was/still am under the impression that first plea video was filmed within a few short hours after the 911 call was placed reporting Haleigh as being abducted.. I don't believe it was after the second day she was reported missing.. But as I stated before, I could be wrong...JMO

although TN said that something that belonged to Haleigh is missing from the MH... I'm thinking its her nebulizer (asthma treatment breathing machine) but there is nothing confirming that...

As RC's truck states it's not my place to judge him. I can think what I want and so can everyone else. I can change my opinion and so can everyone else. If he is guilty and never says a word so be it. If he is not so be it. I however do not believe that if anyone else is responsible and Ron knows it that he has not come forward already. Ron said keep your friends close (then stated he has none) and your enemies closer. (IMO knowing that someday, somehow MC would end up being the enemy) because at the time she was a friend.. with errrr... benefits... MOO

I just can't help but feel, that there is something so sinister, that they are not willing to make a deal with their drug charges... What could be so bad..??

I just can't help but feel, that there is something so sinister, that they are not willing to make a deal with their drug charges... What could be so bad..??

Taking responsibilty for his own actions? That whatever his dealings were at the time resulted in "his heart" being taken from him... he failed to protect his little girl from harm because of the choices he made? Who he chose to allow in his child's life... the toys he chose to play with? IMO

Mighty hard pill to swallow... good thing Ron don't do no drugs!

Guess he is innocent after all...
it's someone else's fault!

PUT JO aside cause I cannot reasonably figure him as anything other than the rabbit in the greyhound race...Y'know maybe I am WAY wrong and MC did end Haleigh's life... does anyone think she is smart enough to pull the wool over LE eyes this long? Even with the help of TiC and ToC?
IMO they are like three blind mice! These three combined can't have mensa intelligence. None of them have had years in organized crime or be a serial killer. I don't mean to sound ugly but these are just regular folks. How could they pull this off with NO TRAIL?

PUT JO aside cause I cannot reasonably figure him as anything other than the rabbit in the greyhound race...Y'know maybe I am WAY wrong and MC did end Haleigh's life... does anyone think she is smart enough to pull the wool over LE eyes this long? Even with the help of TiC and ToC?IMO they are like three blind mice! These three combined can't have mensa intelligence. None of them have had years in organized crime or be a serial killer. I don't mean to sound ugly but these are just regular folks. How could they pull this off with NO TRAIL?

BBM... No way...This was pulled off by several people who possess an underhanded...devious... diabolical...malicious calculating mind...
IMHO..The Croslins aren't that evil...stoooopid, dysfunctional and scared yes, but not evil.. They could have never pulled this off..Besides they don't have any connections in Putnam County.JMO

As far as I'm concerned, he will live with his demons forever... and ever... He knows exactly what happened to Haleigh...and/or that she is deceased...His power trip is over...he thought he was above the law, so he surely thought he was above anyone else.. He used everyone in his life, in every way.. I believe TN. and GMS is also afraid of him.. When he felt trapped, he stuck a gun in his mouth, Tim Miller said it and so did Misty..of course we won't hear that from TN or GMS. IMO. Ronald is a VERY dangerous person..I dated someone just like him (in my younger years) he is deceased now, cuz he played Russian Roulette and lost, he didn't want anyone to leave, he wanted to keep on partying.....sooooooo sad...

As far as I'm concerned, he will live with his demons forever... and ever... He knows exactly what happened to Haleigh...and/or that she is deceased...His power trip is over...he thought he was above the law, so he surely thought he was above anyone else.. He used everyone in his life, in every way.. I believe TN. and GMS is also afraid of him.. When he felt trapped, he stuck a gun in his mouth, Tim Miller said it and so did Misty..of course we won't hear that from TN or GMS. IMO. Ronald is a VERY dangerous person..I dated someone just like him (in my younger years) he is deceased now, cuz he played Russian Roulette and lost, he didn't want anyone to leave, he wanted to keep on partying.....sooooooo sad...

I think TN and GNS have enabled him his whole life and that is why he is the way he is. They may be scared of him but I doubt it. They are covering and running interference IMO

Now that he is in jail they have nothing to do or say again MOO

PUT JO aside cause I cannot reasonably figure him as anything other than the rabbit in the greyhound race...Y'know maybe I am WAY wrong and MC did end Haleigh's life... does anyone think she is smart enough to pull the wool over LE eyes this long? Even with the help of TiC and ToC?
IMO they are like three blind mice! These three combined can't have mensa intelligence. None of them have had years in organized crime or be a serial killer. I don't mean to sound ugly but these are just regular folks. How could they pull this off with NO TRAIL?

I don't think she is and I don't think any of these characters are capable of fooling LE including Ron Cummings.

This is a hard case to solve just like so many other missing person cases now declared homicides. Evidently Haleigh was strangled or smothered so there would be no DNA to find in her home that foul play had been involved then.

There were no other eye witnesses as far as we know. Misty's story at the time was she was sleeping and woke up to find Haleigh gone. Now they have inconsistent stories. Misty and Tommy.

It is like Haleigh had vanished into thin air with no trace of her anywhere and that is the reason that LE has struggled to solve this case.

I do feel LE received new information in the prior weeks before the search at the river and that tip and whomever it is put them in the right direction. I also think LE has long known who are involved but just knowing isn't good enough to bring a case to trial and prove it BARD.

Only about 67% of cases ever get solved and I am sure the perps in the other cases weren't mensa material either. The perps just didn't leave an evidence trail enough to solve the cases.

IMO

I will NEVER believe that she was fed to alligators, and nor does Ron...that is how he is so matter of fact, without any sorrow or rage, in fact, he suggest how they would never find Haleigh because aliigators take their prey into burrows.. Now, if there's a time to "lose" it ., I would think that would be it...!!! Instead, he offers up someway that his daughter can not be found..ever...and he seems OK with that...It's in the Cobra tapes the day after she disappeared... "Do I think thats were my kid is??? ...(answers himself) Probably... Why would a parent say something like that unless, you want everyone to quit looking for her...!!! I honestly believe the Cummings have here buried somewhere significant to them.. Since Rons Grandpa pretty much raised him, and his job was in agriculture..Rons Grandpa helped agriculture the Seven Sisters Islands..which is directly of the dock at the end of Rons road of Green Lane..where the dogs lead the police..and other places as well...I think Haleigh is on one of those Islands. It has been said that Ron would help his Grandpa at work when he was young, but not confirmed...

also to add backing a van (if the blue van was used) down a boat ramp would not cause it to get scratched most boat ramp are quite wide to accomidate boat and trailers... (generally) that sounds more like it may have been driven in the woods through trees maybe? If the dogs followed Haleigh's scent to the water perhaps a car was waiting at the end of the street in the dark as to not be seen? IMO

I don't think she is and I don't think any of these characters are capable of fooling LE including Ron Cummings.

This is a hard case to solve just like so many other missing person cases now declared homicides. Evidently Haleigh was strangled or smothered so there would be no DNA to find in her home that foul play had been involved then.

There were no other eye witnesses as far as we know. Misty's story at the time was she was sleeping and woke up to find Haleigh gone. Now they have inconsistent stories. Misty and Tommy.

It is like Haleigh had vanished into thin air with no trace of her anywhere and that is the reason that LE has struggled to solve this case.

I do feel LE received new information in the prior weeks before the search at the river and that tip and whomever it is put them in the right direction. I also think LE has long known who are involved but just knowing isn't good enough to bring a case to trial and prove it BARD.

Only about 67% of cases ever get solved and I am sure the perps in the other cases weren't mensa material either. The perps just didn't leave an evidence trail enough to solve the cases.

IMO

Misty's story has always been that she was sleeping and awoke to find Haleigh missing. The only thing her story has ever been inconsistent with is the order of that discovery. Tommy's story hasn't necessarily been inconsistent; just like Ron Cummings or Annette Sykes, we just found out that something else happened that night that they didn't think to speak about right away. If Ron's forgetting he went to the store is measured as an afterthought, then so too must Tommy's revelation that he knocked on the door at 10 and no one was there, as much as Annette's statement that she was there that night between 7 and 8.

It is taking as a whole who forgot to say what they were doing, and at what time those things were happening, which causes me to continue looking toward them and not at Joe, who no matter what people say, is being thrown out there as the boogeyman with nothing more than the word of people in jail who later on indicate that they're only saying it because they want out of jail.

Sorry, but it isn't flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member