General Theories and Motives Rehashed #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Butterbean Theory:

Butterbean got a hold of one of Ron's weapons and shot Haleigh.

(of course, by accident!)

Never-the-less ... Cover-up ensues...
I prefer the GGS theory over the butterbean theory. Mad @ Misty for cheatn' on Ron, she shows up @ the trailer with a gun hidden in with the 'clean' clothes. But Misty being a chicken, uses Haleigh as a shield. That would explain GGS anger towards GMFlo. just resents her because she's never accidentally killed a great grandchild, while trying to shoot a 2 timing girlfriend-soon to be in law. Ron covers for GGS because he owes her one for raising him, & Misty covers for her, because she, herself is partly to blame & also because she remembers what the barrel of that gun looked like.

I, like many of you have had a lot of different theories on what could have happened to Haleigh. My very first one was that maybe Haleigh walked in on Misty and some other guy on the couch (hence the bouncing couch that jr was supposed to have said). I have had many others since then but I have been thinking about a few things and might be swayed back to my first one again. After Misty said that Joe raped her and then GMA Hollars saying that if he did then Misty must have liked it (sick to say I know) because she kept going to his house when she was in Nashville (or something like that)...that's what got me to thinking about switching back to my first theory. There probably has already been a discussion on this but I haven't found it yet so I'm asking...Does ANYONE else on here think that there is even a remote possibility that the reason that Haleigh is probably dead is because she walked in on Misty and Joe? Very sick thought I know but that would certainly be a reason that they (Misty and Joe) would want her silenced. I mean, not only would she be cheating on Ron but it would be with her own cousin :sick: . I have had every theory pretty much that has been named on here but for some reason I keep going back to my first one except this time I see Joe in there with Misty instead of some other guy. It's not that I believe anything that Misty says or everything that GMA Hollars said but a lot of you have mentioned that usually within a lie there is truth in there somewhere. I don't know, really just thinking out loud but feel free to comment.

Bittysmama I don't think catching Misty and Joe having sex would be enough provocation for killing Haleigh. Remember, Misty had just been with WBG and who knows who else. Besides with the curious sleeping arrangements those kids might have been use to seeing someone in the throes of sexual passion. I'm sorta leaning to that couch bouncing as someone raping Haleigh. And to the clothing, tan pants and pink shirt, I don't think Haleigh was wearing clothing when she left that house, maybe a blanket around her.

Although I think they are all involved to some degree I'm not sure the actual killer has been named. But then, I take our astros and the dream threads very seriously. I really liked Twall's theory, it encompasses the loose threads that keep hanging me up. JMO

I prefer the GGS theory over the butterbean theory. Mad @ Misty for cheatn' on Ron, she shows up @ the trailer with a gun hidden in with the 'clean' clothes. But Misty being a chicken, uses Haleigh as a shield. That would explain GGS anger towards GMFlo. just resents her because she's never accidentally killed a great grandchild, while trying to shoot a 2 timing girlfriend-soon to be in law. Ron covers for GGS because he owes her one for raising him, & Misty covers for her, because she, herself is partly to blame & also because she remembers what the barrel of that gun looked like.

OH my!!! :eek: :40__s:

I think if GGMS is involved at all, it's in the cover-up.

:( It was Crystal's birthday today.

OH my!!! :eek: :40__s:

I think if GGMS is involved at all, it's in the cover-up.
Truthfully, I don't think GGS was involved. I was being a little facetious. But, I am @ the point where nothing would surprise me.

But here is when it would get interesting, if she told Ron Haleigh got into pills and she found her dead, what would Ron do? So maybe Misty knows what happened to Haleigh, but to keep Ron on the hook she tells him, your pills killed her, do you want me to call 911 or call somebody to help us out? Tommy can't put himself in that trailer, even if he found Haleigh dead, cause he is afraid that he gets blamed, Misty has Ron believing it's his fault and the cover up and lying begin. No one knows for sure who did what and no one can talk because it makes them guilty.
I've actually theorized that everybody is sitting around suspecting each other & the actual killer is the only one who knows the truth. They all lie so much, I can see them pointing fingers & spreading rumors behind each other's backs. It almost makes sense, doesn't it? & the killer would've been pulling all of their strings. makes me wonder if it'll ever be sorted out.

Bittysmama I don't think catching Misty and Joe having sex would be enough provocation for killing Haleigh. Remember, Misty had just been with WBG and who knows who else. Besides with the curious sleeping arrangements those kids might have been use to seeing someone in the throes of sexual passion. I'm sorta leaning to that couch bouncing as someone raping Haleigh. And to the clothing, tan pants and pink shirt, I don't think Haleigh was wearing clothing when she left that house, maybe a blanket around her.

Although I think they are all involved to some degree I'm not sure the actual killer has been named. But then, I take our astros and the dream threads very seriously. I really liked Twall's theory, it encompasses the loose threads that keep hanging me up. JMO

BBM

Yes but not with her own cousin. That's a dirty little family secret that most people would not want to get out (if it indeed happened). Don't get me wrong, I don't think there's anything serious enough to take a child's life but that would, IMO be serious enough in their minds to want to make her keep her mouth shut. Obviously, I have no idea what happened but I do think this is at least a remote possibility. I have a few other theories too but, like I said, this is one that keeps coming back into my head except, until GMA Hollars said what she did, I never thought about it being Joe.

Is the Blanket a big deal because Misty knows it was with Haleigh and might be found?

Is the Blanket a big deal because Misty knows it was with Haleigh and might be found?

I do think the blanket wherever it may be, in whichever van that whoever they may be took, is a big deal. :crazy:

What all this means ...... I have no idea, just that Misty felt a need to mention blanket(s) many times....... I think there is something there.

I could be wrong but if there was a blanket...(I think there was but they all LIE) it was recovered and disposed of BEFORE 911 was ever called and/or perhaps burned later by one of the players? I just don't see LE ever finding that blanket if indeed it had any traces of haliegh's DNA/blood body fluids etc... JMO

LOL....and that is the reason to doubt all of AH's stories....supposedly this black man was WITH Junior that night and the two of them ( BM and 4 year old child) tried together to kidnap the baby! It wasn't true at all....obviously.

jmoo

Now here is a really wild theory. What if this story is somewhat true and instead of a black man it was a person dressed all in black who had Junior along. What if Misty is the man dressed all in black, and the one who took Haleigh out and the one who was said to be trying to take the baby. She did make a threat on Myspace.

Originally Posted by Zaha
I find it very interesting that a black man approached Amber's grandmother's home in attempt to take the baby (Rons baby with Amber). Is there a police report for this somewhere? I think it was April 19, 2009 that this happened..
txsvicki-
Now here is a really wild theory. What if this story is somewhat true and instead of a black man it was a person dressed all in black who had Junior along. What if Misty is the man dressed all in black, and the one who took Haleigh out and the one who was said to be trying to take the baby. She did make a threat on Myspace

based on the date that Amber reported 4/19/2009, I would HOPE that LE had a "tail" on Misty and a few others... I just don't see how this could be Misty HOWEVER... I do not know her whereabouts, or if she was being survielled?-sp

Now I wanna know where she was that day. and what day she made the threat on myspace.. silly girl... and what would she even DO with that kid? REPLACE Haleigh? kill him? that chick must have been trippin balls!

I need a huge doc dump, especially regarding RC's scheduled work hours. I'm under the belief now RC's scheduled work hours ended at midnight. The story is he worked overtime until 3am, yet couldn't get ahold of Misty.

My questions on this matter revolve around "Didn't Misty and others possibly involved expect RC to arrive home shortly after midnight?" Wasn't the crime against Haleigh important enough to keep tabs on RC so he didn't interfere or catch them? Weren't they scared he would just show up? Instead for some reason that night he conveniently works 3 hours overtime.

I definitely recall long ago that LE said there may be a number of people involved in this crime. This has been consistent througout the case. Brown has said it. Werter has alluded to it.

We have a perp/s (2) and a cover-up crew.(2)..?? Is rc one of the group? RC's behavior is so bizzare that he would act just the way he has even if he weren't involved.

Clearly, this man has no friends. Prison is an upgrade to his lifestyle, he will finally make some buddies for himself for a short period. His enemy list will continue to grow.

I, like many of you have had a lot of different theories on what could have happened to Haleigh. My very first one was that maybe Haleigh walked in on Misty and some other guy on the couch (hence the bouncing couch that jr was supposed to have said). I have had many others since then but I have been thinking about a few things and might be swayed back to my first one again. After Misty said that Joe raped her and then GMA Hollars saying that if he did then Misty must have liked it (sick to say I know) because she kept going to his house when she was in Nashville (or something like that)...that's what got me to thinking about switching back to my first theory. There probably has already been a discussion on this but I haven't found it yet so I'm asking...Does ANYONE else on here think that there is even a remote possibility that the reason that Haleigh is probably dead is because she walked in on Misty and Joe? Very sick thought I know but that would certainly be a reason that they (Misty and Joe) would want her silenced. I mean, not only would she be cheating on Ron but it would be with her own cousin :sick: . I have had every theory pretty much that has been named on here but for some reason I keep going back to my first one except this time I see Joe in there with Misty instead of some other guy. It's not that I believe anything that Misty says or everything that GMA Hollars said but a lot of you have mentioned that usually within a lie there is truth in there somewhere. I don't know, really just thinking out loud but feel free to comment.

Hope appears to have been enamored with Ronald, so it's possible Misty was enamored with Joe. IMO, Misty & Hope are "boy crazy" and I don’t think Misty could say “no” to a guy she was physically attracted to because she was in a relationship with Ronald. Misty couldn’t stay true to Ronald and was close to several of her male cousins which were close to Misty's age. While Misty was having an affair with WBG, Misty secretly spoke with Ronald on the phone & agreed to a reunion. WBG STILL called Misty on Monday which tells me she didn't make her intentions clear when they parted ways. Misty was deceitful in her relationships with men and had multiple affairs going on simultaneously. Misty's father hoped marrying Ron would change her.

Apparently Misty and Joe partied together, and AFAIK, the female Joe drove to Satsuma with was not his girlfriend nor did she stay in Satsuma during Joe's visit. Chelsea said after Ron & Joe argued about the gun, Joe left Tommy’s to go stay with L&H, and after Hank's car accident on Feb 7/09, he moved on and stayed with them, where T&L’s van was parked on Feb 9/09. Joe knew Ron’s work schedule and he had access to the van so it is possible he went to visit Misty Monday evening to smoke a joint with her since they both smoked marijuana, and they ended up having "forbidden" sex. If Junior & HaLeigh were together in Ron’s bedroom watching a movie, Misty likely entertained Joe in the living room. Since Joe already feared Ron and was running from him, he would be even more fearful of Ronald and guilty for having sex with Misty so if HaLeigh threatened to tell her daddy that Joe was there making out with Misty, it makes perfect sense why Joe would panic and run away with HaLeigh. It also explains why Misty would hold back information.

I question whether a five-year-old would confront Joe & Misty if they were making out in another room? HaLeigh was supposedly in bed at 8 pm watching a movie in the same room with her brother perhaps with the door closed so I suspect HaLeigh would have fallen asleep while watching the movie and be unaware of what Misty & Joe were doing in the next room. Perhaps Misty said Joe had sex with HaLeigh to cover up the fact it was her Joe had sex with.

In Joe’s interview, he said he was upset that he had lost some of his family members which doesn’t make sense to me because I would think he would be glad to be far far away from the Croslin's because they are Trouble. T& L’s neighbors were glad they moved out of town. It is a strong possibility Joe panicked if HaLeigh threatened him and he grabbed her on his way out and threw her in the river on his way back to Timmy’s.

I think the dock search was established by the liars (Ron, MC, ToC) as a big goose chase and to implicate Joe. The cadaver dog hit on the dumpster two weeks after Haleigh west missing. What happened to her body after it went into the dumpster? The Croslin family suffers from Duh Disease and somewhat smarter Ron was at werk, so Haleigh was disposed of in some simple manner. Maybe she was put in the river at another location? IMO, LE should have dredged the river area closest to this trailer park 14 months ago.

That is a well thoughtout, theory about Misty and Joe having sex and Haleigh walking in, seeing them, and threatening to tell her daddy. The only thing I can't wrap my mind around is that one of them would have had to intentionally murdered Haleigh. As bad as most of these players are, I don't think they are murderers. I still believe it was a o/d or altercation in which Haleigh got in the way.

With the way Art reports and gets all tongue tied on the tube - I'm thinking the only thing Tommy recanted was the time he went to the mobile home - not that he wasn't there. I'm thinking he was there, just later than 10 pm as he claimed at first. There was a report way back at the beginning of a neighbor who indicated she/he heard voices and crying somewhere around 2:25 am I think.

That's what I've been saying too, Raisin. I think Tommy just changed the time of his visit. If you think about it, it would better fit this puzzle if Tommy changed the time of his visit. IMO, Tommy never went to the mh at 10p....IMO, he was there around 2a.

1. There are screams heard around the mh around 2am
2. The first initial call in this case came in at 2:13am
3. On the 911 call, someone from Tyler stated that they had seen Haleigh an hour to an hour and a half prior to the 911 call....which would have been around 2am-2:30am.

We all wondered WHO from the Tyler address would've seen Haleigh at her residence around 2a-2:30a. I always thought that it was TOMMY who claimed to have seen her. Who else could it be? Lindsey? I doubt it. It was Tommy. And something was going on around 2am. I think Tommy did not want to put himself at the mh at 2am just because something was going on.

The statement made about Tommy knowing what happened but not knowing exactly who did something to Haleigh tells me that Tommy was a little too late when he got around to the mh. I think Tommy then heard about what all had transpired, maybe from his sister. If you factor in the white truck spotted at the dumpster at 1:30a (Ron's truck:waitasec:) and cadaver dogs hitting on the dumpster...Tommy was a little too late, if he got to the mh around 2am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bridgetraiann