General Theories and Motives Rehashed #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the most likely scenario is the one described by Bern on pg. 6 of this thread. I'd like to fill in a few extra details.

3:45pm - Ron leaves for work.

4:15pm - Ron arrives at PDM for a 5pm - 1am shift. It is noted that he always arrives 30mins to 45mins before the shift starts. He works overtime until 3am to unload a barge. While it seems that this has not been confirmed by LE, there have been no reports from workmates that he left or was absent at any point. Usually crane operators go up at the start of the shift and stay until it finishes. He would most definitely be missed. His lunch is 30mins.

5:00pm - A/C guy, interviewed by police who say his story checks out, confirms all those present at mobile home during his visit. Many asked what would an A/C guy be doing fixing the aircon in Feb, when it was still cold. Apparently, in the style of these MH's, the heat and aircon run off the same unit. He speaks to Ron on the phone while he is there and leaves with Tommy and his kids at 5:30pm.

6:00pm - Misty starts dinner which takes 30-45mins to cook.

7:00pm - The kids are eating dinner in the screen porch when GGMS drops by with the clean washing. After eating the kids watch a movie.

Here's where the story starts to get sketchy. At least when Misty tells it she seems to waver from this point on.

8:00pm - Misty puts both of the kids to bed.

Ronald seems to be controlling and dogmatic in the extreme. Misty, exhausted, having not had a full night's sleep since Wednesday night (She left with Nay-Nay on Thursday) did not want to babysit. Ron would not allow Theresa to stand in for her. He's mad at her over the WBG incident and I'm sure his pride is wounded. Misty is not going to be allowed to take any easy way out. She has secretly decided to crush a valium/xanax into a glass of juice for Haleigh. The effects of valium and sleeping tablets last well into the next day, in a child, more so. I don't believe this was a regular occurence, but it may have been done on a couple of occasions. The last thing that Misty wants tonight is another night out. She wants to sleep.

Shortly thereafter, Misty hears Haleigh vomit. She checks on her to find her deathly pale, unable to stand or focus her eyes. She's losing consciousness.

8:30pm - Misty and Ronald fight on the phone over babysitting the kids. In fact, a panicked Misty has decided to call Ron as she begins to formulate an alibi. She is thinking of asking him can she give Haleigh a few crumbs of valium/xanax to get her to sleep. This way she does not have to take responsiblity for a now unconscious Haleigh. She broaches the subject in a roundabout way but doesn't get to the point before Ron starts to lose the head. Misty turns off her phone. She decides to tell Ron instead, that Haleigh found prescription meds and ate them.

Misty does not have a key for the trailer. She props open the back door with a cinder block and runs over to Tommy's house, the nearest relative she can trust. Lindsy is at night school and won't be home until 10:30pm so Tommy is minding the kids and cannot leave them alone in the trailer. He tells Misty to go home and puts together a plan. Meanwhile, at work, Ron is freaking out about the suspicious call. She's switched off her phone. Stuck meters up in the air, in a crane, he presses the redial button in frustration a total of 90 times. He calls Tommy, who may not have answered the phone either. He knows something is up.

11:00pm With Lindsy in bed, Tommy takes the yellow rope and goes over to the MH. He knows there are cinder blocks underneath. He instructs Misty to wash the blanket with the vomit. He calls JO and asks him to drop over the blue van but does not tell him why. JO arrives at the MH and is immediately suspicious because they won't let him inside. He pretends to leave. Tommy goes out to retrieve the cinder blocks and Misty rolls Haleigh up in a blanket. JO sneaks in the back door, still propped open. Misty looks up and sees JO standing over her at the bedroom door just as Tommy runs in the back door to stop him from seeing what's going on.

JO, who is on the outs with Ron, refuses to get involved. He promises not to say anything. Unable to sleep after what he's seen, he spends all night walking around outside. Chelsea notes he has been in his clothes all night.

To be less visible, Tommy has dressed all in black with a hood pulled up over his head. (I found it very strange that Ron discounted his son's report of a man dressed in black, saying his wife's family had told Jr. to say it. Surely, it would have made the stranger abduction theory more credible.) I do not really want to speculate too much about the bouncing couch, but suffice to say, CPR was attempted. Tommy and Misty dispose of Haleigh.

At PDM, Ron is making his own plans. He doesn't know the full story but realises he needs to create an alibi, just in case. Despite the realisation he now has a record of having made 90 phone calls, he stops in the convenience store on the way home where is captured on the security camera.

When he arrives at the MH/at 3:10am when Misty turned on her phone, he is told the version of the story where Haleigh ingested his prescription meds that she found laying around. Because of the earlier phone call he is partly convinced of their story. But he has his doubts. Haleigh has been warned on numerous occasions not to touch 'the medicine' and he feels she knows the difference between candy and drugs. He is furious about what happened, being left in the dark and not being able to know exactly what happened. He cannot possibly compose himself for the 911 call at 3:27am. The threats we hear about killing the person responsible are to let Misty know how he feels. His conversation with the operator, though suspicious, is much less so than Misty's because he is not completely convinced of his own guilt.

This is really long, apologies, and is only my opinion. Rest in peace, poor little Haleigh.

Hey debs. So are you saying that someone thought RC would be home by what? The first initial call at 2:13??? I'm confused.

ETA: I'm asking this because LE seemed concerned about how long it took Ron to get home for the 3:27am 911 call. So I assumed that meant that he should've been home long before that call.
IMO, Ron was home and then left to create HIS alibi. It's weird that he just so happened to stop at the store closest to the search area now "crime scene".

I thought it was said that Ron was late getting home that night because he had to work mandatory overtime and usually he got home around 1:30 am.

I had not thought of this before but the first call around 2:13 am, could that have been to set up an alibi also? The people in that house, now have LE to back up that they were home that night at that time.

Who has a link for a 2:13 call from the Croslin residence? If you read this thread....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98478&highlight=116+Tyler

Around page 7 I did a transcription of the initial 911 call. As it relates to Tyler. It is rumor that there is a call earlier in the morning to Tyler Street. IMO. No one could ever find an earlier call.

The scanner peeps have carefully gone over that 911 call several times. The officer Poppa 1256 went to 202 Green first and "relocated" to 116 tyler. Relocated being the key word. Early on there was discussion in the rumor threads about a possible earlier call. Once the 911 calls were transcribed by people who have been working on the scanner since early on in this investigation we believe that there was no earlier call to Tyler regarding Haleigh. That the first visit appeared to be after the officer went to 202 Green and then visited the Croslin residence on Tyler.

I don't think Haleigh would have had to confront them by saying, I'm telling daddy, or whatever. She could have just woke up because she wanted a drink or because she heard them in the livingroom. I think just the sight of her could have sent them into pure panic mode...especially if they were high as a kite. I just keep thinking more and more about this scenario and I don't think it's a big stretch to say this could have happened.
I think if it had been Tommy instead of Joe, more motive would've been there. But even then, Misty has shown that she has no problem with claiming rape. But if it was Tommy, he'd have the extra motive of not wanting Linsey finding out. I really don't believe this, although it's possible. anything's possible.

I think that accidental drug ingestion and/or obvious signs of any distress would have resulted in a quick trip to the emergency room. After all, they would not have known if she ingested drugs or distress was as a result of Turners syndrome complications.
Haleigh was either physical abused, perhaps sexual, but with obvious evidentiary signs of physical abuse by person(s)possibly in a dope induced stupor. In other words, a felony crime which would result in a prison term.
I do not think , Haleigh was intentionally murdered and/or premeditated murder.
They probably received some kind of financial assistance due to her Turners syndrome plus child support from Crystal so Haleigh was income producing. And I am pretty sure, she did not have a life insurance.
But it was to their benefit to hide Haleigh's death. Because it was a direct result of their actions and/or gross negligence. If more than one person was involved, I believe the truth will be known eventually.

I think if it had been Tommy instead of Joe, more motive would've been there. But even then, Misty has shown that she has no problem with claiming rape. But if it was Tommy, he'd have the extra motive of not wanting Linsey finding out. I really don't believe this, although it's possible. anything's possible.

BBM
Unfortunately, you are right. I have read just about all of the theories on WS and think that many of them could be correct. I can see all sides happening...I can see the points of people on here who think that Ron is involved directly and I can see the points of the people on here that think he was only involved indirectly. Right now, my theory is still with maybe Haleigh walking in on Misty and possibly Joe but that could change anytime. I am so afraid that justice will never come for Haleigh. I hope that I'm wrong and pray all the time that someone will start telling the truth for once.

Regardless why the officer was there, he did respond to the 911 dispatch (3:27) by saying he was at the Tayler residence. Did someone state they seen HaLeigh 1hr - 1 1/2hrs prior to the 911 call made by Misty at 3:27 ?

Who has a link for a 2:13 call from the Croslin residence? If you read this thread....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98478&highlight=116+Tyler

Around page 7 I did a transcription of the initial 911 call. As it relates to Tyler. It is rumor that there is a call earlier in the morning to Tyler Street. IMO. No one could ever find an earlier call.

The scanner peeps have carefully gone over that 911 call several times. The officer Poppa 1256 went to 202 Green first and "relocated" to 116 tyler. Relocated being the key word. Early on there was discussion in the rumor threads about a possible earlier call. Once the 911 calls were transcribed by people who have been working on the scanner since early on in this investigation we believe that there was no earlier call to Tyler regarding Haleigh. That the first visit appeared to be after the officer went to 202 Green and then visited the Croslin residence on Tyler.

Regardless why the officer was there, he did respond to the 911 dispatch (3:27) by saying he was at the Tayler residence. Did someone state they seen HaLeigh 1hr - 1 1/2hrs prior to the 911 call made by Misty at 3:27 ?

Actually it was a female Leo. And the tape is redacted. No we don't know what made her go from her initial response from Green to Tyler.

I think like everything every bit of evidence that is out there, when we finally hear the whole call we will say .... well of course.......

Sorry this is OT but don't know where to put it. I was listening to public radio this afternoon and the strangest thing came on. It was some talk show and the guy was talking about how judge Peter Miller in Putnam County Florida
sentences first time thieves. The radio guy was talking to the gal who supervises the thieves when they are sentenced to carry a big sign and walk around the place they stole from for 3 or 4 hours. The sign says "I stole from this store". He tries to humiliate them into going straight. They actually interviewed the gal that was doing her sentence at the Kangaroo in Pomona Park. She thought it was a big joke. She told people that stopped that she stole milk for her baby. The radio guy listed the things she stole - about 20 candy bars, soda and a little pint of milk. She even told the guy she'd steal again--didn't matter to her.

I was just wondering what this says about the mindset of these people? Rather sad.

One of the the things that stood out to me, was a statement from Hank Senior. Although he could've been lieing, I have no reason to not believe him. To explain how Misty could've slept through a kidnapping, he made a big point of saying that Misty, once asleep, was almost impossible to wake up. He said that his whole family was aware of this, & even got Tommy (?), (I think), to verify this. If this is true, & if she was as exausted as Teresa Neves claimed, I find it very possible that Misty's memories may be 'dream-like'. Tommy would be aware of her hard sleeping & exaustion. So, I do think he was involved. as the main perpertrator? IDK. For Teresa to emphasize Misty's exaustion, & then GGS to say she was fine, has me wondering what's going on with them. Why are they at odds on this? I wonder if they're working a different angle now-that Misty was perfectly fine to babysit, so Ron wasn't negligent in leaving the kids with her. but why was Teresa so determined to prove that Misty slept through a kidnapping? for the same reason? Misty wasn't negligent, so therefore Ron wasn't negligent? but now that it's becoming clear that Misty was involved, they want it emphasized that Misty's negligence doesn't =Ron's negligence. But, I've got news for them. Their earlier statements are gonna trip them up. also, with all of her failed LDTs, why wait till now, to distance themselves from her?

One could almost assume that there was no forensics found at the MH on Green or in the van and that is why they are throwing out the possibility that Haliegh died elsewhere

Ever since Misty's failed LDT, and the statement about Haleigh not being put to bed at 8pm, I know in heart that from at least 7pm on, was a lie. She was never put to bed. Her bedtime was 8pm and she never made it. So Misty is completely involved in this. Turning off the phone, huge red flag. By 10pm she probably was disposed of by Tommy and maybe Joe. I say maybe Joe, cause he may have driven the van to the dock.

I think that accidental drug ingestion and/or obvious signs of any distress would have resulted in a quick trip to the emergency room.
Respectfully snipped. Misty would have never taken an unconscious Haleigh to the ER. She was possibly high on drugs and was fearful of getting Ron or herself arrested. ER docs and nurses are required by law to report any suspicion of child abuse or neglect. LE would show up at the ER within a few minutes. In Florida the fine is $1000 for not reporting child abuse/neglect and possible imprisonment not exceeding 1 year.
http://www.ndaa.org/pdf/mandatory_reporting_state_statutes.pdf

GMA Sykes says Misty was fine, Haleigh was fine and jr was fine. She arrived around 7:30..maybel left at 8:00 and all is well. By 8:30 a major fight happens between misty and ron.

I am doubting more and more that misty was at the MH when Sykes arrived. RC was looking for misty. Whether she left the kids alone or had them with her is yet to be decided. Was GMA there to drop off JR or to pick up clothes? All I know is RC was furious by 8:30 which means GMA may have found something very amiss at the MH. Was Haleigh already in trouble by then? Was she still in the MH and GMA saw her lying there? This case is crazy and really has no direction. All I know for sure is GMA would cover for rc in a heartbeat. All there actions are for him. If misty is guilty, it reflects on rc, so they protect misty.

Knowing rc and his controlling ways, he must have been ballistic while working that night at PDM. No way was he giving any sort of real work that night. If he was noticed in his rage, he would have been sent home. Jut maybe he was....

GMA Sykes says Misty was fine, Haleigh was fine and jr was fine. She arrived around 7:30..maybel left at 8:00 and all is well. By 8:30 a major fight happens between misty and ron.

I am doubting more and more that misty was at the MH when Sykes arrived.
RC was looking for misty. Whether she left the kids alone or had them with her is yet to be decided. Was GMA there to drop off JR or to pick up clothes? All I know is RC was furious by 8:30 which means GMA may have found something very amiss at the MH. Was Haleigh already in trouble by then? Was she still in the MH and GMA saw her lying there? This case is crazy and really has no direction. All I know for sure is GMA would cover for rc in a heartbeat. All there actions are for him. If misty is guilty, it reflects on rc, so they protect misty.

Knowing rc and his controlling ways, he must have been ballistic while working that night at PDM. No way was he giving any sort of real work that night. If he was noticed in his rage, he would have been sent home. Jut maybe he was....

BBM...GGMS may have said that, but I don't believe that...
Whisperer, LE has now stated they believe the incident happened in the area of Shell Harbor.. IMHO.. Haleigh passed on to the the other side at the Croslins house on Magnolia... I doubt Haleigh was alive at the time GGMS stated she was at the MH...IMHO.. Her story and her time frame had one purpose and that was to provide an alibi for her grandson...JMO

One could almost assume that there was no forensics found at the MH on Green or in the van and that is why they are throwing out the possibility that Haleigh died elsewhere

Bingo! My biggest hang point watching all discussions. It's clear LE has no foul play forensics from the MH on Green, so either she was removed quickly or was taken from the MH.

#2. Either the van was involved or it wasn't, someone convince me please. The van was last used by Chelsea in CC where JO and TC were that evening. If the van was involved and took Haleigh away, it also returned to the CC address and had a blanket and scratches in it. So if someone believes the van was involved, who drove it to Satsuma that evening and who returned it?

If someones under the bus do they belong to be there? That's cloudy because of all the lies. Someone please give me a theory that includes no forensics at the MH and Haleigh taken from the scene?

Bingo! My biggest hang point watching all discussions. It's clear LE has no foul play forensics from the MH on Green, so either she was removed quickly or was taken from the MH.

#2. Either the van was involved or it wasn't, someone convince me please. The van was last used by Chelsea in CC where JO and TC were that evening. If the van was involved and took Haleigh away, it also returned to the CC address and had a blanket and scratches in it. So if someone believes the van was involved, who drove it to Satsuma that evening and who returned it?

If someones under the bus do they belong to be there? That's cloudy because of all the lies. Someone please give me a theory that includes no forensics at the MH and Haleigh taken from the scene?

No forensics at the MH = Incident occurred at the Crolsins on Magnolia

What are you referring to when say Haleigh taken from the scene?

I don't believe Haleigh was ever at the MH that night...IF the incident occurred at The Croslins on Magnoia, they would not have taken her back to the MH on Green Lane...JMO

No forensics at the MH = Incident occurred at the Crolsins on Magnolia

What are you referring to when say Haleigh taken from the scene?

I don't believe Haleigh was ever at the MH that night...IF the incident occurred at The Croslins on Magnoia, they would not have taken her back to the MH on Green Lane...JMO

With any lack of evidence I'm left to believe GGMS saw Haleigh that evening. (Not that I believe it necessarily) If there were no forensics at the MH then a homicide against Haleigh more than likely occurred elsewhere. So my questions would begin with.

How did she get to Magnolia, walk there or was driven and by whom?

Do people believe the van was involved in Haleighs Disappearance?

BTW: I'm trying to keep an open mind to all theories, this just recently changed to Homicide investigation. Until now, Haleigh was a reported missing person/abducted.

the van HAS to be involved. all of the lieing about who picked Haleigh up in what, if Misty had access to a vehicle that night, who had what vehicle in their yard, who was asleep, who snuck out, how the van got damaged...too many dam**d stories. Who knows...Misty may have wrecked while arguing with Ron & Haleigh was injured. Who the H E double hockey sticks knows anymore? & for LE claiming that the river was the murder site, well, unless they half/azzed believe NayNay's letter, that's crazy.

With any lack of evidence I'm left to believe GGMS saw Haleigh that evening. (Not that I believe it necessarily) If there were no forensics at the MH then a homicide against Haleigh more than likely occurred elsewhere. So my questions would begin with.

How did she get to Magnolia, walk there or was driven and by whom?

Do people believe the van was involved in Haleighs Disappearance?

BTW: I'm trying to keep an open mind to all theories, this just recently changed to Homicide investigation. Until now, Haleigh was a reported missing person/abducted.

It has been revealed recently Misty was staying at her parents house on Magnolia after her three day binge.. it has also been revealed TN called Misty and offered to pay her to babysit that night...It has also been revealed Misty said there was no need to pay her IF it was OK with Ronald...
Witnesses have stated they saw Haleigh get into the van with Misty when Haleigh got off the school bus and drive off in the opposite direction of the MH..
At this time some are speculating it may have been Chelsey who was at the bus stop instead of Misty... I don't know.. It is possible that Misty or whoever was driving the van drove Haleigh to the Magnolia address...
Someone who used to post here said Ron C also showed up at the bus stop and when he realized Misty or someone else picked Haleigh up he went looking for them...

I believe Haleigh got caught up in an altercation between Ron C and Misty when Ron C found Misty...Looks like he went to work since saving his own rear was more important than what had happened to his child.. I suspect he left Misty to clean up the mess....I suspect Misty called on members of her family to help.....JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member