General Theories and Motives Rehashed #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With any lack of evidence I'm left to believe GGMS saw Haleigh that evening. (Not that I believe it necessarily) If there were no forensics at the MH then a homicide against Haleigh more than likely occurred elsewhere. So my questions would begin with.

How did she get to Magnolia, walk there or was driven and by whom?

Do people believe the van was involved in Haleighs Disappearance?

BTW: I'm trying to keep an open mind to all theories, this just recently changed to Homicide investigation. Until now, Haleigh was a reported missing person/abducted.

I'll bite!

When asked early on in the investigation LE would not answer if Misty had access to a vehicle that night.

I believe the van was involved in Haleigh's disappearance.

It has been revealed recently Misty was staying at her parents house on Magnolia after her three day binge.. it has also been revealed TN called Misty and offered to pay her to babysit that night...It has also been revealed Misty said there was no need to pay her IF it was OK with Ronald...
Witnesses have stated they saw Haleigh get into the van with Misty when Haleigh got off the school bus and drive off in the opposite direction of the MH..
At this time some are speculating it may have been Chelsey who was at the bus stop instead of Misty... I don't know.. It is possible that Misty or whoever was driving the van drove Haleigh to the Magnolia address...
Someone who used to post here said Ron C also showed up at the bus stop and when he realized Misty or someone else picked Haleigh up he went looking for them...

I believe Haleigh got caught up in an altercation between Ron C and Misty when Ron C found Misty...Looks like he went to work since saving his own rear was more important than what had happened to his child.. I suspect he left Misty to clean up the mess....I suspect Misty called on members of her family to help.....JMO

As a good a theory as any but it doesn't include the AC Man's visit at 5 pm. Do you feel that he never went to the trailer because LE said he checked out. I am curious about your thoughts on this.

Other then Haleigh drowning on Green Lane, I can't think of anything else that wouldn't ave evidence. Maybe smothering and the pillow case gone. If she died in water, I do not think there would be a sign of forensics if they removed and wrapped her immediately.

If she was taken alive from the MH, she went with someone with a vehicle and not for any reason I want to think about. It was either revenge (totally lost on drugs) or pedophilia.

It is possilble that misty was home till 8:00pm and then decided to spend her night partying with JO since it was his last night in town. I doubt he stayed in his room at timmy's the entire night. I do not know the background of this guy at all...so everything has to be speculative or imaginary. I doubt tommy had a car to help misty since lindsy was at clinical that night. Therefore if tommy helped he would ask Jtimmy or JO, imo. since his van was at timmys. There is a slight possibility that she calles Nay but that would be risky...still it is not a logic thing with misty, that's a given.

I think way too much is being made of misty and a three day binge. misty imo, had been partying since JO arrived in town and never stopped. Haleigh missed two days of school that week and the week prior, so her father didn't bother taking her. RC had been fuming all week and I bet AS had it with them both for she was always left with the responsibility of those children.

There may be family secrets in this clan. We don't know how much sex plays into it but it might be high. misty seems to allude to it at any chance she has. If misty(or RC) did not kill Haleigh in a rage than that leaves us with limited motives...revenge killing (sheer madness) or pedophila type of killing.

It has been revealed recently Misty was staying at her parents house on Magnolia after her three day binge.. it has also been revealed TN called Misty and offered to pay her to babysit that night...It has also been revealed Misty said there was no need to pay her IF it was OK with Ronald...
Witnesses have stated they saw Haleigh get into the van with Misty when Haleigh got off the school bus and drive off in the opposite direction of the MH..
At this time some are speculating it may have been Chelsey who was at the bus stop instead of Misty... I don't know.. It is possible that Misty or whoever was driving the van drove Haleigh to the Magnolia address...
Someone who used to post here said Ron C also showed up at the bus stop and when he realized Misty or someone else picked Haleigh up he went looking for them...

I believe Haleigh got caught up in an altercation between Ron C and Misty when Ron C found Misty...Looks like he went to work since saving his own rear was more important than what had happened to his child.. I suspect he left Misty to clean up the mess....I suspect Misty called on members of her family to help.....JMO

Well thought out and possible. I've yet to reconcile RC's behavior and apparent blocking of the investigation. So once again we need polygraphs by TN and GGMS for verification and to learn what if anything LE found out about the van that evening.

Tommy grrr, he's sticking himself in the middle of this making claims, then changing his story.

One other point, I believe LE in the original police report said the crime (whatever it was) did not occur at the mobile home.

I think this is going to the Grand Jury and several charges will be brought especially if people don't start coming forward with details and truth.

As a good a theory as any but it doesn't include the AC Man's visit at 5 pm. Do you feel that he never went to the trailer because LE said he checked out. I am curious about your thoughts on this.

Don't have a clue about the AC man or what LE meant by he checked out.. ..Last I heard someone stated the AC man had been a relative by marriage at one time since he had been married to someone in Ron C's family...
For the most part I don't believe too much of anything either the Cummings or the Croslins have stated...That includes LE too...JMO

1.Misty stated, "My blanket was in the van that THEY took"

2. Tommy has never been appalled at misty's allegation of sexual references about him.

3. Jo has never been outraged at it either.

Regarding.....#1.. could be the only real clue we ever received from misty.
Regarding #2,#3....I had dismissed the sexual allegations due to misty's priors in this area. I had excused tommy and JO from it, thinking maybe if they responded it would muddy the waters further; But now I am thinking my reasoning could be flawed.

I'll bite!

When asked early on in the investigation LE would not answer if Misty had access to a vehicle that night.

I believe the van was involved in Haleigh's disappearance.

I've believed this also and believing that and Chelsea using the van last. It's travels had to originate from their home in CC to Satsuma and return to CC. So the question then would be, who was driving that night to Satsuma?

Who has a link for a 2:13 call from the Croslin residence? If you read this thread....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98478&highlight=116+Tyler

Around page 7 I did a transcription of the initial 911 call. As it relates to Tyler. It is rumor that there is a call earlier in the morning to Tyler Street. IMO. No one could ever find an earlier call.

The scanner peeps have carefully gone over that 911 call several times. The officer Poppa 1256 went to 202 Green first and "relocated" to 116 tyler. Relocated being the key word. Early on there was discussion in the rumor threads about a possible earlier call. Once the 911 calls were transcribed by people who have been working on the scanner since early on in this investigation we believe that there was no earlier call to Tyler regarding Haleigh. That the first visit appeared to be after the officer went to 202 Green and then visited the Croslin residence on Tyler.

This story keeps getting perpetuated because Greenwood stated the first call came in at 2:13am....??!!

I've believed this also and believing that and Chelsea using the van last. It's travels had to originate from their home in CC to Satsuma and return to CC. So the question then would be, who was driving that night to Satsuma?

My question is where the Hellzo did Chelsea live I have .no idea where this van was parked. Chelsea said she lived three miles away....WHERE?

Well thought out and possible. I've yet to reconcile RC's behavior and apparent blocking of the investigation. So once again we need polygraphs by TN and GGMS for verification and to learn what if anything LE found out about the van that evening.

Tommy grrr, he's sticking himself in the middle of this making claims, then changing his story.

One other point, I believe LE in the original police report said the crime (whatever it was) did not occur at the mobile home.

I think this is going to the Grand Jury and several charges will be brought especially if people don't start coming forward with details and truth.

BBM.. I agree.. To my knowledge I have never heard of either of them ever taking one...They have insisted Misty take one, but they certainly haven't volunteered to hook up to any machines... JMO

Chelsea lived in Crescent City... miles like 8 or 10 from Satsuma if I remember right.

She just told us she lived in Satsuma on JVM last week. She said she live 3 mile from Green Lane.

The following day, Chelseal said she lived in Crescent City, three miles away, and it is the same area.

................HELP!

We need to know the exact addy where she lived. All this talk about the van and JO and Chelsea and Timmy and not one of us know where she lived. This is crazy.

She just told us she lived in Satsuma on JVM last week. She said she live 3 mile from Green Lane.

The following day, Chelseal said she lived in Crescent City, three miles away, and it is the same area.

................HELP!

We need to know the exact addy where she lived. All this talk about the van and JO and Chelsea and Timmy and not one of us know where she lived. This is crazy.

Well your right on the exact part but google is showing me 15.5 miles between Satsuma and Crescent city. But you know the clan, 3 or 4 miles = 4 inches. :innocent:

Well last I knew she lived in Crescent city when Haleigh went missing.

Nope she said Satsuma, Peli. This is crazy. Then she tells us Crescent city and satsuma are the same area...WTF? They don't look close at all....

Knowing where this van was is a BIG piece of the puzzle.

Our facts need to be gone over with a fine tooth comb..

Ever get the impression that Chelsea lived with Hank sr or very close? I do.

I have tracked HANK and Lisa from San Mateo (have the addy, it is 3 miles from Green) to Magnolia at Shell Harbor (based on what he gave the hospital, but it may be a lie) to tyler St.

Now, what if it is Chelsea and timmy that live at Shell Harbor and Hank gave the hospital their addy?

Is the Blanket a big deal because Misty knows it was with Haleigh and might be found?

I found the article from the man who does statement analysis interesting. In it he points out that talking about things like cleaning and blankets can imply sexual abuse.

"I was cleaning"

NOTE: cleaning, laundry, bathing, showering, washing of hands: when enter into a statement further exploration for sexual abuse must begin, as these phrases are commonly used in cases where sexual abuse has taken place. In a child's language (or an adult recalling childhood abuse) we often have the mentioning of blankets, coverings, opening of doors, and closing of doors

I found the article from the man who does statement analysis interesting. In it he points out that talking about things like cleaning and blankets can imply sexual abuse.

"I was cleaning"

NOTE: cleaning, laundry, bathing, showering, washing of hands: when enter into a statement further exploration for sexual abuse must begin, as these phrases are commonly used in cases where sexual abuse has taken place. In a child's language (or an adult recalling childhood abuse) we often have the mentioning of blankets, coverings, opening of doors, and closing of doors

Thanks you Mew, never heard about the cleaning and laundry before but it certainly doesn't have any place in a statement, so I can see where he is going. Lots of inference of sexuality in all of misty's speech patterns. I also notice she favors male children over female children...imo.

Misty said the blanket was in the van that THEY took. This was a slip, I believe. She usually catches herself. Maybe there is something to Tommy and JO taking Haleigh out. The big question is was she dead or alive? Misty allludes to make it seem like she was alive. My mind doesn't like going to the dark place...

Nope she said Satsuma, Peli. This is crazy. Then she tells us Crescent city and satsuma are the same area...WTF? They don't look close at all....

Knowing where this van was is a BIG piece of the puzzle.

Our facts need to be gone over with a fine tooth comb..

Looking and looking, I see you were on this before. I wonder if you remember this post.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Timmy & Chelsea Croslin; and the hours before Haleigh went missing.

1.Misty stated, "My blanket was in the van that THEY took"
2. Tommy has never been appalled at misty's allegation of sexual references about him.

3. Jo has never been outraged at it either.

Regarding.....#1.. could be the only real clue we ever received from misty.
Regarding #2,#3....I had dismissed the sexual allegations due to misty's priors in this area. I had excused tommy and JO from it, thinking maybe if they responded it would muddy the waters further; But now I am thinking my reasoning could be flawed.

BBM --

IMO - This is actually one thing we've heard from MC that may be the truth. The whole blanket/laundry issue means something -- BUT that statement about the blanket in the van is important. I honestly think it was a slip in her nervousness to explain away blanket/laundry issues. I think the blanket in the van and 10pm are two key parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jseikel