General Theories and Motives Rehashed #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raisin...Did Nay happen to mention what time and day she dropped off misty? Why do I ask this? These people have no sense of time or day.....

......they don't even know what city they live in.

At least it makes sense misty would go to Chelsea's..her father is in the hospital; JO is staying with Chelsea, of course she would go there and most likely spent the entire day there too.

Raisin...Did Nay happen to mention what time and day she dropped off misty? Why do I ask this? These people have no sense of time or day.....

......they don't even know what city they live in.

SERIOUSLY. The days and times of all the people involved have been contradicted or just plain not made sense. The confusion over where some of them live just blow my mind. Even the attendance sheet from Haleighs school is suspicious! Come on!

I notice these small places seem to have a much harder time solving murders. I'm stilll mad about the Tara Grinstead case.

One problem I have with misty harming Haleigh is that she had no idea what she was wearing. Since she started with the abduction why didn't she describe her clothing? She said pjs at first, she changed that. My reasoning says she figured out AS had all the pj's. Then she thought of her school clothes and then somebody must have pointed out tan shorts near mattress were found. So she went with underwear and school shirt.

She must have seen her though before or after school to be able to describe that much.

This pink shirt is a problem though. LE found it and we don't know where or how. If it was clean, then it had to be washed at some point that day. That destroys her statement.

Per WBG he called Misty on that Monday and she was at the hospital. I went back a few hours ago & listened to AH's phone interview with him.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=artharrisdotcom#p/u/86/l0aHgr6dMVg
d

Thank you for the refresh on that day.

Okay, we all missed something in WBG's recording, I think. Tell me what you think. WBG actually met misty the weekend of the the 31st, not the 5th. Misty has been partying hard. The reason I say this is Nay's accident was about the 28th of January according to the documents. She was in a hit and run with misty and she took off and wound up getting caught right in front of
WBG's mother's house. The mother invited the two girls in her home and showed them a pic of WBG...and misty fell in LUV and had to meet him.

So I think they were together two weekends not one. Misty told WBG she was at the hospital...makes sense, she should have been there but was she being truthful?

She told the investigator she spent the day with ronald and slept away the morning and was still there for the school bus when rc got back from picking up Haleigh. Another fact that would be easy to collaborate with Hank SR. but do we get to hear what the truth is? NOPE! I do not understand this. If they know they are being untruthful about stuff prior to the disappearance, why conceal it? The only way this makes sense is if Haleigh vanished a different time than stated. I just can't wrap myself around this timeline...not even a little.

I have two incidents related to Chad E's house. One being the sexual battery that was deemed nolo or whatever. It was a person JM who was at Chad E's party back then and it's in the docs. Don't think are involved (don't know for sure) and this if true in Nay Nay's jail letter, would be the party house. There's been a warrant out for CE, and the impliction of the jailhouse letter of Nay Nay's so that's info. Or should say letters and videos. There was a warrant for him not long ago, the scanner wonderful people posted it. His warrant was active and then he was questioned. No booking.

In Jm's docket(s) WBG, his uncle lookaxxx were state witnesses, along with many other names that are familiar to scanner peeps. xxxooo scannerettes!

I would not put this person in harms way, he's a person dealing with a severe medical condition and possibly addicted, but from what I've read, he's in severe pain. Hope he's not a pill seeker, doctor shopper, but it appears he's dealing with the locals. JMO

There are links to facts. JM, Chad E, many many others, i go for the facts. JMO

Lots of people spiraling down after Haleigh disappeared. WBG was picked up late September for Cocaine. Appears he is into Coke and Pot.

BTW, where are Amber and Nay. They have been flying very low...

Is this a conspiracy to drive Whisperer to an early grave? I am about to burst a blood vessel here...

Are these people living in unsettled territory? Do they not have cities? Do any of them know exactly where they live? TN has done this also and she is a real estate agent...for Pete's Sake!

Whisp, this is the south. And in rural areas its much worse.

For the most part my theory hasn't changed...

Haleigh got caught up in an altercation between Ron C and Misty or Ron C and someone else.. Haleigh was accidentally shot..The incident occurred before Ron C went in to work.

I do have new thoughts as to where the incident may have occurred.. At one time I thought it took place enroute to Timmy's house in Crescent City or at his house, I now believe the incident occurred at Misty's parent's house on Magnolia, or close to Shell Harbor area...
I do not believe Tommy was present or at the scene when the incident occurred..Not quite sure as to whether or not cousin Jo was on the scene, but when he stated.."I didn't do it", I believe him...JMO

This is a good theory Em. I love you! I feel the party theory is truely possible too. Out by the Mondex. Anything is. Facts are all I go on, just the arrest at PCSO, and pipl and reading. what a life...instinct helps alot. Miss you. xxxooo

I think RC and MC were fighting, and HaLeigh ended up in the way.
I think also that a gun was involved.
I agree it did not happen on Green Lane.
It could have happened just about anywhere else though, including on the side of a road.
It has been said that RC was working landscaping for his Aunt, who happens to be Hope's mom, but I doubt that story.
Regardless, MC and RC ended up connecting after HaLeigh got out of school imo, and imo, she was deceased not long after.
Everything else has been a cover up.
I don't think ToC knows anything.
I think only MC and the Cummings family know,
and they aren't about to talk, with the possible exception of MC.

MC is in a tough spot imo, she has to trust the very ones who have been arresting her and her family, in order to sqeeze the truth out of her, and this may continue to be a probelm. If she thinks she will be blamed regardless of the truth, then why would she talk?

In my opinion, it's time for the good cop, carrot trick. They need to offer her a get out of jail, have a nice life, and we'll let your whole family go too, card, if you tell us the truth, and give us proof.
But they will only do that if they think RC is responsible for what happened to HaLeigh, and if they do, they have done a super great job of hiding those thoughts from the whole world. moo

BBM
Unfortunately, you are right. I have read just about all of the theories on WS and think that many of them could be correct. I can see all sides happening...I can see the points of people on here who think that Ron is involved directly and I can see the points of the people on here that think he was only involved indirectly. Right now, my theory is still with maybe Haleigh walking in on Misty and possibly Joe but that could change anytime. I am so afraid that justice will never come for Haleigh. I hope that I'm wrong and pray all the time that someone will start telling the truth for once.

When Chelsea appeared on NG, she said Joe left Tommy's after Joe argued with Ron and he went to stay with Hank & Lisa. Chelsea drove Lisa to Gainesville Monday evening and Jo was sleeping at her place that night. Based on what Chelsea said, I was left with the impression Joe didn't see Ron after their argument but LE confirmed Joe was at Ron's trailer on Monday. In fact, LE confirmed Joe, Timmy, and Tommy were at Ron's on Monday without stating the exact time of their visit.

When Chelsea appeared on NG, she said Joe left Tommy's after Joe & Ronald argued and went to stay with Hank & Lisa. Chelsea drove Lisa to Gainesville Monday evening and Jo was sleeping at her place that night. Based on what Chelsea said, I was left with the impression Joe didn't see Ron after their argument but LE confirmed Joe was at Ron's trailer on Monday. In fact, LE confirmed Joe, Timmy, and Tommy were at Ron's on Monday without stating the exact time of their visit.

Timmy too and Tommy too? I heard them confirm JO was at the trailer but not anyone else...oh my.

When Chelsea appeared on NG, she said Joe left Tommy's after Joe & Ronald argued and went to stay with Hank & Lisa. Chelsea drove Lisa to Gainesville Monday evening and Jo was sleeping at her place that night. Based on what Chelsea said, I was left with the impression Joe didn't see Ron after their argument but LE confirmed Joe was at Ron's trailer on Monday. In fact, LE confirmed Joe, Timmy, and Tommy were at Ron's on Monday without stating the exact time of their visit.

I'm behind, sorry, where can I look for the bolded part. Thanks.

Other then Haleigh drowning on Green Lane, I can't think of anything else that wouldn't ave evidence. Maybe smothering and the pillow case gone. If she died in water, I do not think there would be a sign of forensics if they removed and wrapped her immediately.

If she was taken alive from the MH, she went with someone with a vehicle and not for any reason I want to think about. It was either revenge (totally lost on drugs) or pedophilia.

It is possilble that misty was home till 8:00pm and then decided to spend her night partying with JO since it was his last night in town. I doubt he stayed in his room at timmy's the entire night. I do not know the background of this guy at all...so everything has to be speculative or imaginary. I doubt tommy had a car to help misty since lindsy was at clinical that night. Therefore if tommy helped he would ask Jtimmy or JO, imo. since his van was at timmys. There is a slight possibility that she calles Nay but that would be risky...still it is not a logic thing with misty, that's a given.

I think way too much is being made of misty and a three day binge. misty imo, had been partying since JO arrived in town and never stopped. Haleigh missed two days of school that week and the week prior, so her father didn't bother taking her. RC had been fuming all week and I bet AS had it with them both for she was always left with the responsibility of those children.

There may be family secrets in this clan. We don't know how much sex plays into it but it might be high. misty seems to allude to it at any chance she has. If misty(or RC) did not kill Haleigh in a rage than that leaves us with limited motives...revenge killing (sheer madness) or pedophila type of killing.

If Misty hit HaLeigh and she died from internal head injuries, that wouldn't leave any physical evidence in the home either.

I listened again to AH's interview with Lindsy and Lisa, and Lindsy said if anyone told HaLeigh to get into her blue van, HaLeigh would get in in a heartbeat.

I too think Joe would have wanted to go out to have some fun his final night in Satsuma and would take the van after Chelsea returned home. There is no way Joe would have gone to bed by 10 o'clock. Maybe Joe and Tommy arranged to go out after Chelsea got back or Joe went on his own to visit Misty. It depends on what happened to HaLeigh.

AS said Ron made the final decisions concerning his children and there was only so much she could do, so I think she submitted to Ron's bidding and didn't do more than the children's laundry.

You mentioned HaLeigh had missed 2 days of school in a week and what does Ron do on his way home from werk at 3 am? Stop at the store to pick up beer to perhaps drink before going to bed.

Now that Lindsy has filed for divorce, I think we can expect new developments to unravel this case in the near future.

I'm sorry, & I'm probably wrong, but my mind always goes back to lieing, drug abusing, sneaky stealing while his wife's asleep Tommy. A man who would beat his wife & father, would hut a child. Tommy is officially violent & abusive. He sneaks into homes & steals things while people are sleeping. It gives him a thrill. He takes things that don't belong to him & he feels entitled to things that aren't his. He has changed his story-again. His wife is divorcing him. His own GMAW doesn't trust him, & his sister accused him of molesting her. I think it's possible that LE has been playing him. made him think the case was solved & that Joe was the suspect. so Tommy starts giving out details. Is Misty involved? IDK, but it's possible that she was gone, sleeping, or too doped up to remember much. & either came home home or woke up to a gone or an in the process of being taken Haleigh-went looking for answers, called 911, thought better of it, & went back home to wait on Ron.

I'm behind, sorry, where can I look for the bolded part. Thanks.

Sorry but I don't know where to look for this statement so I'm going to retract that part of my post. I only wanted to point out that LE confirmed Joe was at Ronald's on Monday to prove Joe wasn't hiding from Ronald which was the impression I got after listening to Chelsea on NG. It wasn't necessary for me to mention Timmy and Tommy were there too and stress myself out trying to find a link.

I don't recall LE ever stating Timmy was at the MH on Monday, but I may have missed it. Tommy - yes - by his own admission. I do, however, believe that the van was gone from Tim & Chelsea's around 1:00 a.m. simply because of listening to Cobra's tape--Cobra and Ron say it at almost the same time and I think Cobra had already talked to Tim & Chelsea and knew it. Just because Chelsea hinted at Joe and didn't mention the 1:00 am thing to the reporter, doesn't mean they didn't tell it to LE. They may have been told to keep that part quiet--just mention the parking being wrong and the scratch.

I think a lot of things have been unintentionally misstated by both LE and reporters. We all notice how AH often says the wrong name when revealing one of his tips--even NG has stated the wrong name at times. I sincerely feel that is what happened with the Greenwood interview. I think he gave the wrong time for the call coming in. I say this because he is not the lead
detective on this case. He may have been working on another case at the time. If the reporter could have interviewed Ms Cone instead, I think the time would have been correctly stated as 3:27 or whatever. I think he also goofed on TN being there instead of AS. They are human and make mistakes just like the rest of us. Heck--look at the original police report--Haleigh is listed as male.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member