General Theories and Motives Rehashed #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No..I hadn't seen that one before and the links were interesting...thank you Peli.

If tommy and Jo helped hide Haleigh, wouldn't tommy have to be home by 10:00pm....Lindsy is due home at that time? It would have had to be very quick...if those were the time perimeters. I am going on misty using the word 'They" and assuming she meant JO and Tommy.

ok Whisp, here's what I've got nailed down. Using the 130 Magnolia Dr address, the distance to 202 Green lane is 5.4 miles, about 13 minutes travel time. Assume this is correct - the question remains. If someone believes the van was involved, who drove it and returned it.

Uploading a google earth map to show the route and distance needed to travel.

Adddress verification verifies to both Satsuma and Crescent city. (both)

2009 Tax Information for Parcel: 21-11-26-5460-0010-0220
http://www.putnam-fl.com/patc.inq/tc/ctax.pl?id=5045341

Driving map attached below...
magnolia2grlane.jpg

If tommy and Jo helped hide Haleigh, wouldn't tommy have to be home by 10:00pm....Lindsy is due home at that time? It would have had to be very quick...if those were the time perimeters. I am going on misty using the word 'They" and assuming she meant JO and Tommy.

I don't recall what time Chelsea returned home from her trip that evening.

Whisper I have a question since Lindsy has stated on jail house tapes that she had school that night & came home around 10 to 10:15 at the time did Tommy & Lindsy have 2 vehicles or did she carpool with another student? I have looked for info but all I find is a red truck Misty mentions in her LVA.

Peli, I see your analytical skills are as sharp as ever. So Chelsea was corrrect and I am willing to think she is the one that rented that place on Magnolia. Chelsea used the terminology, they are the same place (CC and Satsuma address). What do you think?

Thank you for all this research...WOW!

Whisper I have a question since Lindsy has stated on jail house tapes that she had school that night & came home around 10 to 10:15 at the time did Tommy & Lindsy have 2 vehicles or did she carpool with another student? I have looked for info but all I find is a red truck Misty mentions in her LVA.

I don't have any answer for that. We have misty saying tommy or hank had a red truck...no information on the truck itself. We heard LE has it though. They also have Nay's old Lincoln that was in the scrap yard. Lind y said she had clinical that Monday night...don't know her method of transportation though. It would seem logical that she had the truck

Thanks Whisper so now I wonder how Lindsy got to & from school that day.

ok Whisp, here's what I've got nailed down. Using the 130 Magnolia Dr address, the distance to 202 Green lane is 5.4 miles, about 13 minutes travel time. Assume this is correct - the question remains. If someone believes the van was involved, who drove it and returned it.

Uploading a google earth map to show the route and distance needed to travel.

Adddress verification verifies to both Satsuma and Crescent city. (both)

2009 Tax Information for Parcel: 21-11-26-5460-0010-0220
http://www.putnam-fl.com/patc.inq/tc/ctax.pl?id=5045341

Driving map attached below...
View attachment 9037

Peli, was the Kangaroo store that rc stopped at near there or was it on Hwy 17 in San Mateo. Is the SM store considered the "one on the hill"?

Peli, I see your analytical skills are as sharp as ever. So Chelsea was corrrect and I am willing to think she is the one that rented that place on Magnolia. Chelsea used the terminology, they are the same place (CC and Satsuma address). What do you think?

So what do you make of Nay Nay's interview where she describes picking up Misty from Chelsea's in Pomona Park ? And dropping her back there, Pomona Park.

This story keeps getting perpetuated because Greenwood stated the first call came in at 2:13am....??!!
I've always thought that maybe Misty called earlier & hung up, or a neighbor who heard her screaming called. Because really, how much unrelated comotion could have been going on in that area? or maybe one of the wives freaked when she realized why her husband was being called out. But it would be just like these cops to say something about a 1st call & then never mention it again.

Hi Whisp, I have no reason not to believe Chelsia on the addressing issue, they both pan out on mailing verification. I did see one other reference to a location in North Crescent City but they maybe the same also. I'll accept 5 miles as a reference point of distance unless other info shows that incorrect. Also Google earth places the magnolia address at both Satsuma and CC.

Thank E-U-R, I just got stuff from her. :)

maybe that 1st call is the reason that LE seemed so sure that Misty wasn't @ the trailer that night.

If we all pitch in our left arms, do you think LE might cough up a little info?

Peli, was the Kangaroo store that rc stopped at near there or was it on Hwy 17 in San Mateo. Is the SM store considered the "one on the hill"?

No idea Whisperer, I'm not local to that area.

I do not beleive the van is involved anymore, the reason why is because in Caylee's case LE still has possesion of the car, yet they turned the van over. They would not do that if it was evidence.

So what do you make of Nay Nay's interview where she describes picking up Misty from Chelsea's in Pomona Park ? And dropping her back there, Pomona Park.

Is this a conspiracy to drive Whisperer to an early grave? I am about to burst a blood vessel here...

Are these people living in unsettled territory? Do they not have cities? Do any of them know exactly where they live? TN has done this also and she is a real estate agent...for Pete's Sake!

Thank You E-U-R for the information of the owner and real estate at Magnolia.

I do not beleive the van is involved anymore, the reason why is because in Caylee's case LE still has possesion of the car, yet they turned the van over. They would not do that if it was evidence.

I think the return of the van threw everyone off.

No evidence in van but they may have something from it. The least they could have done was put a tracker on it...but it doesn't appear they did that either.

This is a very strange case...to say the least. It Tommy or JO disposed of Haleigh in water, they would go back to the scene to make sure she didn't surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member