General theory thread and motives rehashed #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My cyncism agrees, the case is done. They never got the cell records. Quite clearly, it appears they experienced problems...and expect it was on the side of the cummings.

I am grateful all these people (except Donna) are going to prison. We can be grateful that LE got them on something, if not for murder. I take solice in that.

Misty will talk one day...she can't help it. Right now she finds comfort that all the people she loves is going to do time with her. If rc knows something (and I think he does)The only way they will get info is to totally isolate ron but they can't even do that till he does something wrong in prison. He will become the prison snitch and he will get some drugs. They should have kept him isolated like they did in the beginning. Remember how crazy he got that he contacted a reporter so he could talk to somebody? RC cannot and will never be able to do "Alone"...of that I am certain.

THEORY: It's a cold case even though it has not officially been declared cold. Reason for LE not naming it a cold case is that officially stating investigation is closed would mean all information would be available under Sunshine Laws. (Is this correct? Someone please correct this if I am wrong because this is how I am interpreting the Sunshine Law.) Even if the case has gone cold it may not be officially declared cold for a long time, perhaps years. There will be no arrests, and we will hear nothing further from LE.

All JMO.
that's been my fear for awhile, because it has felt cold, since not too long after LE declared this a non stranger abduction. all of the different activities seem to fall around an anniversary, birthday, or when the heat is on LE for some answers. & all of those different 'sightings' in Mass, Tenn, rang desperate to me. They made me worry then, that LE didn't have a direction, & it looks like, I may have been right. But, who knows...answers seem to come, when people are least expecting them, & since most people have lost interest in this case, (I'm sorry, but that's true), now might be that unexpected time.

As far as the cellphones, you guys may be right and they cannot get the info from them. I just recently learned that cellphone data experts (or whatever they are called) are NOT common. A recent case is now using an expert from another state, with only two possible experts close enough for the state to cover the costs. (Indigent defendant.) I always thought every crime lab had cellphone experts. Not so. Shocking really.

THEORY: It's a cold case even though it has not officially been declared cold. Reason for LE not naming it a cold case is that officially stating investigation is closed would mean all information would be available under Sunshine Laws. (Is this correct? Someone please correct this if I am wrong because this is how I am interpreting the Sunshine Law.) Even if the case has gone cold it may not be officially declared cold for a long time, perhaps years. There will be no arrests, and we will hear nothing further from LE.

All JMO.

BBM.. Thats how I understand it.. And IMHO any evidence being released would be as damaging to LE as Haleigh's remains ever being found would be to Ronald Cummings..
IMHO.. There is a special place in HELL-O for all involved who have actively participated in covering up the death of this precious child to keep the truth from being revealed, not to mention the KARMA.. Good and evil take care of themselves...JMO

My cyncism agrees, the case is done. They never got the cell records. Quite clearly, it appears they experienced problems...and expect it was on the side of the cummings.

I am grateful all these people (except Donna) are going to prison. We can be grateful that LE got them on something, if not for murder. I take solice in that.
Misty will talk one day...she can't help it. Right now she finds comfort that all the people she loves is going to do time with her. If rc knows something (and I think he does)The only way they will get info is to totally isolate ron but they can't even do that till he does something wrong in prison. He will become the prison snitch and he will get some drugs. They should have kept him isolated like they did in the beginning. Remember how crazy he got that he contacted a reporter so he could talk to somebody? RC cannot and will never be able to do "Alone"...of that I am certain.

BBM

Whisp, as usual I agree with your always wise imput. However, please tell me why you are grateful that Donna isn't going to prison? Didn't she transport drugs across state lines? Also, was the story true about she and Misty putting ads out for prositution?

My thoughts about finding solice that they are in locked up because of drug trafficking and not because of little Haleigh makes me very said. It just says they (the LE) have not found justice for Haleigh.

Again, thanks Whisp.

BBM.. Thats how I understand it.. And IMHO any evidence being released would be as damaging to LE as Haleigh's remains ever being found would be to Ronald Cummings..
IMHO.. There is a special place in HELL-O for all involved who have actively participated in covering up the death of this precious child to keep the truth from being revealed, not to mention the KARMA.. Good and evil take care of themselves...JMO

I agree, and that's my only comfort in this case. Haleigh will get justice; maybe not within the parameters of our laws, but the guilty person(s) will pay in some way.

I am not 100% sure when LE officially got the phone records but it was around the time of RC and MC's wedding that the records were being discussed just about everywhere. Nothing specific came from LE that I recall but AH, NJ, JVM and other news sources were talking about all the phone calls. RC began making statements that he had nothing further to tell LE, that they should just focus on finding his child and the media should get out of his face. He had appeared cooperative initially but he was getting more and more irate with every question anyone asked him, and eventually he said, "I'm done." And it seems that was pretty much it for him cooperating.

Just blows my mind that a parent would quit trying to find his child, or quit cooperating with those who are trying.

BBM. Your last sentence krkrjx spells cover up to me. I agree it is hard to believe a parent would sacrifice an investigation and search for a child in order not to answer questions and avoid media and public attention. Who does that? jmo

Emeraldgem, Whisperer, Dodie and the rest of you with "Cold Case" on your lips, I'm going to remain the stationary optimist on this case. I firmly believe there will be a resolution. Arrests and charges are coming to give Haleigh the justice she deserves.

I base my beliefs on the idea LE is dealing with a number of people to charge in this case. Each person has a role with various degrees of charges but releasing information or charging them each at a seperate time will harm the case - mainly by alerting the others to possibly arrests.

I think the main suspects are now in jail but LE is working to put the entire story together in order to making one big, BREAKING NEWS, announcemnt of arrests. Somewhat like the drug arrests that all came down together.
I think the cops can't show their hand on anything that would give any of them an idea of what is coming.

Okay, I may be dreaming. But I'm standing firm. I just can't settle for punishment for what happened to Haleigh coming through the backdoor with a drug sentencing. Besides that wouldn't bring all the people involved into a courtroom.
Hang in folks. I am.

jmo

Emeraldgem, Whisperer, Dodie and the rest of you with "Cold Case" on your lips, I'm going to remain the stationary optimist on this case. I firmly believe there will be a resolution. Arrests and charges are coming to give Haleigh the justice she deserves.

I base my beliefs on the idea LE is dealing with a number of people to charge in this case. Each person has a role with various degrees of charges but releasing information or charging them each at a seperate time will harm the case - mainly by alerting the others to possibly arrests.

I think the main suspects are now in jail but LE is working to put the entire story together in order to making one big, BREAKING NEWS, announcemnt of arrests. Somewhat like the drug arrests that all came down together.
I think the cops can't show their hand on anything that would give any of them an idea of what is coming.

Okay, I may be dreaming. But I'm standing firm. I just can't settle for punishment for what happened to Haleigh coming through the backdoor with a drug sentencing. Besides that wouldn't bring all the people involved into a courtroom.
Hang in folks. I am.

jmo

I admire your resolve to stand firm on the belief justice is coming.. IMHO..Every person involved who made a choice to cover for Ron C instead of honoring Haleigh deserves to be exposed and punished.....JMO

BBM

Whiisp, as usual I agree with your always wise imput. However, please tell me why you are grateful that Donna isn't going to prison? Didn't she transport drugs across state lines? Also, was the story true about she and Misty putting ads out for prositution?

My thoughts about finding solice that they are in locked up because of drug trafficking and not because of little Haleigh makes me very said. It just says they (the LE) have not found justice for Haleigh.

Again, thanks Whisp.
I'm not sure about the state lines, but I do remember the prostitution rumor, being shot down as not true.

Hang in folks. I am.

jmo

I hope you are right and that justice will happen with a bang when it is least expected. I must admit I had thought the case cold and LE was looking the other way to the activities of our players by the time 2009 became 2010...and then the drug busts happened. That renewed my hope and I held onto that hope for awhile.

Now that I have turned cynical once again, it could be time for something to break loud and clear, for Haleigh. LE might be satisfied with putting [some of] the players away on any charges they can come up with, but I am not satisfied with it. It's better than nothing, but justice it is not.

Hang in folks. I am.

jmo
actually, I have hopeful days. There are just too many statements, (evidence), from the players, to not solve this thing. & them all going to prison on drugs, just makes me mad. I'll never be satisfied with these trumped up, drug charges. If LE had spent the time on Haleigh's case, that they did cooking up this plan, I think the case would've been solved. I saw a need to get Ron, Misty, & Tommy off the streets, so for that I'm grateful, but even the length of time, it took, pizzed me off. They were all committing crimes, & it was like LE didn't care who all got hurt in the meantime, (Jr., Tommy's kids, Misty, road rage guy), just as long as this bust was done in their way, in their time. Somebody could've wound up dead, while they were fine tuning their plan. either from a gun, (Ron made enough threats), or from an OD, with the pills they were buying & selling, with LE's help. It just seems like a very calous way, for LE to get their way. How Ron kept from losing custody, during this time, blows my mind. It makes me nervous that if manages to walk away from these charges, he'll regain custody, without a hitch.

<snipped>

I saw a need to get Ron, Misty, & Tommy off the streets, so for that I'm grateful, but even the length of time, it took, pizzed me off. They were all committing crimes, & it was like LE didn't care who all got hurt in the meantime, (Jr., Tommy's kids, Misty, road rage guy), just as long as this bust was done in their way, in their time. Somebody could've wound up dead, while they were fine tuning their plan. either from a gun, (Ron made enough threats), or from an OD, with the pills they were buying & selling, with LE's help. It just seems like a very calous way, for LE to get their way. How Ron kept from losing custody, during this time, blows my mind. It makes me nervous that if manages to walk away from these charges, he'll regain custody, without a hitch.

IMO, they were being watched a lot longer than the month-long drug sting. LE did not want to move on them until Misty turned 18, and then they wanted enough transactions on tape to make charges stick. I do not think anything was trumped up--the players clearly bought and sold drugs. However, I am not sure they would have been arrested no matter what they did, had Haleigh not gone missing.

IMO, Ron was buying, selling, possibly trafficking long before Haleigh went missing--maybe before he even met Misty. Ron should have been busted and required to pay the piper before guns, drugs and dealing became a way of life for him--a lifestyle that ultimately lead to a child's disappearance.

(redacted all but paragraph responding too.)

I will stand by the fact, he married misty to stop the Public, LE and/or misty from accusing him of being a pedophile. He married her for no other reason, IMO. He did not want to find out what happened to Haleigh (if misty acted alone); he did not want to know that part because that would reflect on him. Afterall, that is what this is all about...keeping jr from Crystal and at the same time making himself appear above reproach for being a good father.

When Ron married Misty, that was my opinion also....to avoid statutory rape. Although he could have still been charged, a jury would have a hard time reaching a guilty verdict against a "husband."

However, recently, it dawned on me that Ron married Misty for control. Misty was a minor. Misty's parents had legal rights over Misty. As long as Misty was a minor, Ron and/or TN and/or GGma Sykes did not have control over her. They needed that control to keep Misty from cracking.

The one thing that made me realize that it was all about control. The police report for Ron's arrest for burglary/assault against Tommy. Ron was arrested "early" in the morning. I've included the link for the police report.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=142937&catid=3

According to the police report, Lisa and Tommy's reasons for going over were similar. Misty called screaming and crying and wanting them to come pick her up because she no longer wanted to stay with Ron. MIsty's Dad would not make an official statement because he did not want to make Misty mad. IMO, he did not want to risk his relationship with Misty because he knew she was back under Ron's control.

However, both Misty and GGma Sykes statements seem fishy. First Misty's explanation sounds very familiar. I've heard this "story" before. Tommy calling the house all day but never comes over to see Misty. But when Misty talks to Tommy, he says he called over and over just because he wants to see her so he is coming over right then even though she said no.

Wow...that is the same thing Ron did the night Haleigh disappeared. Just like Ron, Tommy was "worried" enough to call all over and over and over but not worried enough to check himself or have someone else check. Interesting, they did learn from the night Haleigh disappeared. Tommy called the house over and over...not Misty's cell were there would be a record of Tommy calling over and over. But Misty's "story" does not explain why her Dad and Mom came with Tommy.

IMO, GGma Sykes has a scanner or someone called to let her know that Tommy was filing a police report against Ron. Because Misty's "story" top to bottom shows Tommy as calling all day to make him seem more believable that he came over in anger to fight.

IMO, GGma Sykes is the most unbelievable and shows it is all about control of Misty. GGma Sykes says that Misty and Lisa were trying to break up the fight when she went out there. Not only does GGma Sykes get Ron to go in the house but gets him to go in the house twice. He came out the first time because Tommy was yelling at him but GGma Sykes never says what Tommy said to make Ron so angry to come back out. After Ron is in the house, GGma Sykes says she pushed List into the van and told them to leave. That has always bothered me.

According to GGma Sykes, Lisa was doing the same thing she was trying to stop the fight. What type of Grandmother refuses to allow a Mother to talk to her daughter? GGma Sykes "never" mentions asking Misty if she want to talk to her Mom or Dad. No, GGma Sykes is in bed and hears the fight. Without asking any questions, GGma Sykes takes control of the situation which includes getting Misty's Dad and Mom out of there. and Misty staying.

IMO, most people in GGma Sykes position of not knowing why Misty's family was there late at night would ask questions. However, GGma Sykes never asks. IMO, GGma Sykes knew Misty wanted to leave but could not risk Misty leaving with her family or her baby Ron might be in serious trouble.

Why do I think GGma Sykes did not want Misty to leave with her family? TN told us.

""Also, in another voicemail message, Ronald Cummings’ mother, Teresa Neves, called Miller on August 18th saying Misty was “ready to crack.” In her voicemail, Neves is concerned about Misty’s state of mind, saying she won’t even be in the same room as Ronald and leaves to talk on the phone privately, and is acting “crazy.” Neves urges Miller to come to Florida quickly because Misty ”is ready to crack.”..""""

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/09/02/ronald-cummings-if-i-had-35000-i-would-have-haleigh-back/

IMO, the comment that says it all is that TN is concerned because Misty wants to have private phone conversations. If that does not show the control they kept over Misty, I don't know what does.

IMO, both GGma Sykes and TN own words show that they did not want Misty talking without Ron, TN or GGma Sykes right to control it. Why? This was after DFC had closed their case in July. So why the big fear over Misty having private phone conversations or Misty wanting to move in with her parents?

Of course, once they got Tim Miller there to have Misty take tests that both Ron and TN had to "talk" her into taking, she failed those test and her credibility was destroyed, they had no problem with Ron divorcing Misty.

Ron, TN and GGma Sykes are too afraid of Misty leaving and talking to have it all be about Ron keeping Junior. The control over Misty was all about Haleigh. Because once Misty's credibility was destroyed by Tim Miller, the person TN asked to "help" they did not need control over Misty. Misty could say the truth and no one would believe her without evidence.

IMO, Ron, TN and GGma Sykes knew that Misty does not know enough to lead to any evidence.

actually, I have hopeful days. There are just too many statements, (evidence), from the players, to not solve this thing. & them all going to prison on drugs, just makes me mad. I'll never be satisfied with these trumped up, drug charges. If LE had spent the time on Haleigh's case, that they did cooking up this plan, I think the case would've been solved. I saw a need to get Ron, Misty, & Tommy off the streets, so for that I'm grateful, but even the length of time, it took, pizzed me off. They were all committing crimes, & it was like LE didn't care who all got hurt in the meantime, (Jr., Tommy's kids, Misty, road rage guy), just as long as this bust was done in their way, in their time. Somebody could've wound up dead, while they were fine tuning their plan. either from a gun, (Ron made enough threats), or from an OD, with the pills they were buying & selling, with LE's help. It just seems like a very calous way, for LE to get their way. How Ron kept from losing custody, during this time, blows my mind. It makes me nervous that if manages to walk away from these charges, he'll regain custody, without a hitch.

dodie, I understand your frustration and anger. I can even feel it when I read your post. But, I have always figured the drug bust took time mainly because LE had to wait till Misty turned 18, in order to be able to charge her as an adult and keep her in jail.
I also think cops held a card out that would have allowed them to arrest Ron in a minute if he posed a threat. I do believe he was being watched carefully. The idea that he was left free to go on with his life was IMO to enable cops to investigate Haleigh's case more carefully with a Ron who could lead them to the truth by his actions and interactions with others both family and friends. Whatever Ron said and did during that year would be documented by LE and used to further investigate and gel the story so all the players could be uncovered.
I know it sounds as if I think cops are King of the Hill. It's rather just the opposite, I think cops suck. But, during my days as a reporter, I was allowed a peek into the workings of solving crimes and rounding up the usual suspects.
It's an entirely different world. One of secrets, lies, phony stories and closed mouths and what seemed like obvious turning away from questionable events as they occured with the suspects.
It always seemed the closer the cops were to solving a particular case, the less they said and the more they denied.
I'm far from being an expert on how cops solve crimes and snag the bad guys. I only have my own past experience to rely on. That probably is what keeps me from being overly frustrated with LE working this case.
However, your points on the potential dangers with Ron's freedom prior to the drug busts, are well noted.
jmo

I admire your resolve to stand firm on the belief justice is coming.. IMHO..Every person involved who made a choice to cover for Ron C instead of honoring Haleigh deserves to be exposed and punished.....JMO

Em, we should get together over coffee andcompare lists of those we believe are involved.
azwriter

When Ron married Misty, that was my opinion also....to avoid statutory rape. Although he could have still been charged, a jury would have a hard time reaching a guilty verdict against a "husband."

However, recently, it dawned on me that Ron married Misty for control. Misty was a minor. Misty's parents had legal rights over Misty. As long as Misty was a minor, Ron and/or TN and/or GGma Sykes did not have control over her. They needed that control to keep Misty from cracking.

The one thing that made me realize that it was all about control. The police report for Ron's arrest for burglary/assault against Tommy. Ron was arrested "early" in the morning. I've included the link for the police report.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=142937&catid=3

According to the police report, Lisa and Tommy's reasons for going over were similar. Misty called screaming and crying and wanting them to come pick her up because she no longer wanted to stay with Ron. MIsty's Dad would not make an official statement because he did not want to make Misty mad. IMO, he did not want to risk his relationship with Misty because he knew she was back under Ron's control.

However, both Misty and GGma Sykes statements seem fishy. First Misty's explanation sounds very familiar. I've heard this "story" before. Tommy calling the house all day but never comes over to see Misty. But when Misty talks to Tommy, he says he called over and over just because he wants to see her so he is coming over right then even though she said no.

Wow...that is the same thing Ron did the night Haleigh disappeared. Just like Ron, Tommy was "worried" enough to call all over and over and over but not worried enough to check himself or have someone else check. Interesting, they did learn from the night Haleigh disappeared. Tommy called the house over and over...not Misty's cell were there would be a record of Tommy calling over and over. But Misty's "story" does not explain why her Dad and Mom came with Tommy.

IMO, GGma Sykes has a scanner or someone called to let her know that Tommy was filing a police report against Ron. Because Misty's "story" top to bottom shows Tommy as calling all day to make him seem more believable that he came over in anger to fight.

IMO, GGma Sykes is the most unbelievable and shows it is all about control of Misty. GGma Sykes says that Misty and Lisa were trying to break up the fight when she went out there. Not only does GGma Sykes get Ron to go in the house but gets him to go in the house twice. He came out the first time because Tommy was yelling at him but GGma Sykes never says what Tommy said to make Ron so angry to come back out. After Ron is in the house, GGma Sykes says she pushed List into the van and told them to leave. That has always bothered me.

According to GGma Sykes, Lisa was doing the same thing she was trying to stop the fight. What type of Grandmother refuses to allow a Mother to talk to her daughter? GGma Sykes "never" mentions asking Misty if she want to talk to her Mom or Dad. No, GGma Sykes is in bed and hears the fight. Without asking any questions, GGma Sykes takes control of the situation which includes getting Misty's Dad and Mom out of there. and Misty staying.

IMO, most people in GGma Sykes position of not knowing why Misty's family was there late at night would ask questions. However, GGma Sykes never asks. IMO, GGma Sykes knew Misty wanted to leave but could not risk Misty leaving with her family or her baby Ron might be in serious trouble.

Why do I think GGma Sykes did not want Misty to leave with her family? TN told us.

""Also, in another voicemail message, Ronald Cummings’ mother, Teresa Neves, called Miller on August 18th saying Misty was “ready to crack.” In her voicemail, Neves is concerned about Misty’s state of mind, saying she won’t even be in the same room as Ronald and leaves to talk on the phone privately, and is acting “crazy.” Neves urges Miller to come to Florida quickly because Misty ”is ready to crack.”..""""

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/09/02/ronald-cummings-if-i-had-35000-i-would-have-haleigh-back/

IMO, the comment that says it all is that TN is concerned because Misty wants to have private phone conversations. If that does not show the control they kept over Misty, I don't know what does.

IMO, both GGma Sykes and TN own words show that they did not want Misty talking without Ron, TN or GGma Sykes right to control it. Why? This was after DFC had closed their case in July. So why the big fear over Misty having private phone conversations or Misty wanting to move in with her parents?

Of course, once they got Tim Miller there to have Misty take tests that both Ron and TN had to "talk" her into taking, she failed those test and her credibility was destroyed, they had no problem with Ron divorcing Misty.

Ron, TN and GGma Sykes are too afraid of Misty leaving and talking to have it all be about Ron keeping Junior. The control over Misty was all about Haleigh. Because once Misty's credibility was destroyed by Tim Miller, the person TN asked to "help" they did not need control over Misty. Misty could say the truth and no one would believe her without evidence.

IMO, Ron, TN and GGma Sykes knew that Misty does not know enough to lead to any evidence.

Excellent post... BBM.. Ron C, TN, and GGMS made certain no one was to know where Haleigh was taken that night or how she was disposed of other than themselves.. They know under those circumstances no one could prove Ron C was/is responsible for Haleigh's death.. They knew IF any truth was ever revealed it would just be Misty or Tommy's word against theirs...I even suspect the Cummings/Neves/Clan are responsible for letting both Tommy and Misty think Haleigh was disposed of at that dock...JMO

Hang in folks. I am.

jmo

I agree with you. It has only been two months since the search that resulted in the case being changed to a Homicide. I can take months for labs to finish results. .

IMO, with people in jail and not getting out anytime soon, LE is getting their ducks in a row. I think LE has more than we know but are waiting for all the evidence before making any arrests. With the Sunshine Laws, they are better handing everything over at once than releasing documents piecemeal. Not only will it keep the cases from dragging out but they wont be dealing with nightly bombshells and motions to change venue, etc.

I don't think there will be any drug trials. They're all crazy but not insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemonic13