General theory thread and motives rehashed #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it known that LE told rc that misty passed her poly?

I have never seen anything stating LE told Ron that Misty passed her poly. I have only seen Ron stating that Misty passed, but that does not mean LE told him she passed. Misty passing her poly could just be one in the list of false or misleading statements made by RC.

If truth were known, I doubt rc passed a poly either.

I have to believe that rc is kept informed on everything that goes on. He knows when any officer gets in trouble. He is kept on top of this case and I have to conclude that he is told things because they do not consider him a suspect.

AS must have connections in the Courts. I recall Marie/Crystal saying everytime they would file paperwork at Putnam County, rc would know about it before he was legally notified. At least Marie thought there was a connection. I tend to agree.

That being said, I am encouraged that they have rc locked up with a huge bond and so far he has not received a sympathy vote on his drug behavior. If they didn't want him held in jail, they didn't have to include him on the videos and could have taken what they had with misty. They took these people in for more just drugs. LE thinks they have info on Haleigh. For all we know, misty have been friends with Hope and told her something. For sure they thought DB would have something...but it was all for nothing, so far...

Yes, I can just imagine if the LE hadn't went and questioned Joe after all this went down with the Shell Harbor search. I think the main suspects are sitting on the highest bonds right now.

jmo

I think the main suspect and perp has a no bail hold.

Tommy had no bail because when he was arrested for trafficking, he was out on bail on another charge. They couldn't do that for Misty or Ron because the law says everyone has the right to bond unless certain circumstances come into play that would deny them that right.

Ron and Misty had high bonds because LE did not want them to have an easy time getting out even though they could not legally be held without bond--the certain circumstances required for that did not apply so they were legally entitled to a bond being set. IMO, of course.

I do not think LE wanted them getting out on bond and that says to me that at least some LE believe one or both are suspect or have information regarding Haleigh. I cannot see any other reason for them having such high bonds when others are arrested on similar (or even worse) charges and have lower bonds.

There may be officers or detectives in PSCO and/or FDLE that want to coddle RC and not necessarily because they think he is innocent of Haleigh, but for reasons of their own. That's also JMO. That said, I am pretty sure there are officers and detectives in both places who do not think RC is all that...because he's still locked up.

For now, at least.

Tommy was and is eligible for bail, he pled on one charge I thought and the 0.00 bond was listed as "posted"

Misty became a main person of interest in this case because she was allegedly the last known person to see HaLeigh, and Crystal cast suspicion onto Misty for this reason while Ron and Misty pointed the finger back at Crystal.

Misty said Crystal may have done something to HaLeigh because of the child support issue but I suspect it was Ron who did something to HaLeigh because Crystal failed to pay child support and he feared Crystal was out to destroy him and take his children from him.

Apparently Crystal ignored a Court Order to pay child support and she was $12,000 in debt which IMO gives Ron a legitimate reason for being angry with Crystal before HaLeigh disappeared. Ron may have accused Crystal of child abandonment and endangerment because of this and he took HaLeigh to persecute Crystal.

Did Ron want to hurt Crystal for turning her back on her own biological children? In the YouTube Video of Misty’s friend, she heard from Misty that Crystal abandoned her children so this is what was being said about Crystal Sheffield by members of Ron’s camp. IIRC, TN dismissed the child abuse claims Crystal made against Ron stating Crystal was trying to win custody back and “steal” the children from Ron. Misty and Ron’s mother and granny were probably filling Ron’s head with negative thoughts about Crystal & trashing her for years. Maybe Ron felt Crystal was out to destroy him and he needed to stop her. Crystal was planning to marry Chad which meant Ron was loosing Crystal to another man. Crystal said Ron attacked her when she was pregnant with HaLeigh and put a gun in his mouth in front of her and HaLeigh. Ron physically assaulted Misty as well as Crystal and HaLeigh, and no female has ever pressed charges against Ronald for Domestic Violence so he has never been held accountable for his actions. I'm very glad he is locked up and he can't physically harm another female. JMO

Here we are in July already and nothing has come to a conclusion in regards to Haleigh's case. How very very sad. It is so hard to even come up with theories anymore. Everyone is lying, even LE. Which I know LE can lie to try and get the truth out or shake up their POI. I would really like to know what all is going on with Tommy though. Not sure what PROHIBITION REQUEST FOR EXPEDITED HEARING means and what his new plea is. It shows he withdrew his plea, but does not show the new plea. I do pray that maybe Tommy has some creditable information for LE. It is time for Haleigh to have justice and be found. My heart goes out to Haleigh and her innocent family members.

07/02/2010 CROSLIN, HANK T JR PROHIBITION REQUEST FOR EXPEDITED HEARING
06/03/2010 35 W/D FORMER PLEA, PLEAD NOLO A/C TO TRAFFICKING IN HYDROCODONE (4G-14G)

"Snip" http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

LE orchestrated this drug bust to scare the players into snitching-or so we thought. They've had them right 'where they wanted them'-or so we thought...& NOTHING. These people are fixn' to scatter & be on their merry ways to prison, & this LE will lose all of that easy access. I'm not bashing LE, but I have to wonder, WTH are they waiting for? My biggest dread has been that LE is focused on a consolation justice. That's not justice for Haleigh. That's a consolation prize for LE. Haleigh wasn't much more than a baby & she deserves for this case to be solved. & Jr. deserves some answers.

Here we are in July already and nothing has come to a conclusion in regards to Haleigh's case. How very very sad. It is so hard to even come up with theories anymore. Everyone is lying, even LE. Which I know LE can lie to try and get the truth out or shake up their POI. I would really like to know what all is going on with Tommy though. Not sure what PROHIBITION REQUEST FOR EXPEDITED HEARING means and what his new plea is. It shows he withdrew his plea, but does not show the new plea. I do pray that maybe Tommy has some creditable information for LE. It is time for Haleigh to have justice and be found. My heart goes out to Haleigh and her innocent family members.

BBM-this motion submitted to the court by Werter is for the mistreatment in jail Tommy is claiming. Werter wants a hearing asap so the judge is aware of the mistreatment and puts a stop to it. Thay is why the hearing is expedited.

As for his new plea he pled no contest, or nolo a/c as stated on the court docket. He is scheduled for sentencing on July 6, this coming Tuesday.

I hope, if LE is on the right track, they keep Misty's parents away from her. I can just hear her dad, in one breath, tellING her to tell the truth, but in the next breath, tellING her that if she doesn't hate her brother, she'll tell cops the 'truth', & then say, he & Lisa are gonna move, if something doesn't break soon. & then I see Misty fabricating more tales. I'm sorry, I feel Hank's pain, but that's how I interpret his visits, & I think he needs to stay away.

I hope, if LE is on the right track, they keep Misty's parents away from her. I can just hear her dad, in one breath, tellING her to tell the truth, but in the next breath, tellING her that if she doesn't hate her brother, she'll tell cops the 'truth', & then say, he & Lisa are gonna move, if something doesn't break soon. & then I see Misty fabricating more tales. I'm sorry, I feel Hank's pain, but that's how I interpret his visits, & I think he needs to stay away.

I agree, Hank and Lisa attacked & compromised Misty's credibility from the get go and in addition I believe Ron planned to set Misty up to take the fall for him when he proclaimed Misty “let his child get stolen” during the 911 call. There are several reasons why I believe Ron planned HaLeigh’s abduction. Lisa told us she believes Misty is withholding key information and Hank said Misty wasn’t home for the entire evening she was babysitting for Ron. Most of us would be angry and refuse to talk to our family member(s) if they attacked our credibility in this manner, especially since both parents were not present that particular day; however Misty remained calm and reassured her father she isn’t withholding information from LE, and LE need to shift their focus onto Ronald, which works fine for me.

Many believe that the domestic discord that arose between R&M caused HaLeigh’s demise and I disagree. Crystal said Ron targeted her unborn daughter when Ron was angry and after HaLeigh was born, he endangered their lives a second time. IMO, the domestic dispute HaLeigh was caught in the middle of is between Ron & Crystal, not Misty & Ron.

Ron physically & emotionally abused Crystal when he was angry and sadly he lost respect for HaLeigh’s safety & well being when he became extremely agitated. When Crystal abandoned her legal obligation to pay child support to Ron regularly and on time, the level of animosity between them could have risen drastically and Ron may have started to protest her visitation rights secretly. Crystal was keeping her visits with her children despite the fact she was not paying child support and Crystal likely felt she could avoid facing any unpleasant consequences from Ron because she lived a safe distance from him and she had another man and her family for protection. Ron may have felt Crystal didn’t deserve visitation rights, so he pulled a fast one on her and snatched HaLeigh from behind her back when he had possession of the children. TN, AS & MC knew serious problems existed between Ron & Crystal but whether they knew how he planned to resolve this problem with Crystal and assisted Ron remains unclear. Ron had several solutions available to solve his problem and there has been sightings of HaLeigh in another state. In the past, Ron took his anger out on HaLeigh, and after HaLeigh went missing, Crystal and Ron couldn’t reconcile their differences for their daughter’s sake. IMO, the relationship between Ron and Misty overshadowed the crisis that arose between Ron and HaLeigh’s biological mother and we were distracted from knowing what Ronald was doing behind the scenes in his relationship with Crystal while he was supposedly working on Monday, Feb 9th. JMO

Every single aspect of this case regarding rc revolves around his custody. He would bring it up any chance he got. It was him that kept in going, along with TN. She was subtle buy deadly. Strange how people thought it was Crystal but if you go back and look at every interview (starting with the first) ron mentions it. He inserts it in all interviews. He is obsessed with the fact that he has custody and carries the papers in his vehicle.

The fact that Haleigh resembles Crystal could be a factor for misty or rc. I get the impression that misty may have been jealous of Crystal's relationship with rc and that he gave Crystal two children and misty none. This would not be abnormal considering her age and emotional capacity.

rc and tn may have fed misty with tales of how horrible Crystal was and how rc alone saved these children. misty parrots people and doesn't appear to have any thoughts of her own. I do think rc hit these children. His personality screams it. He admitted or it was said that he was a strict disciplinarian (which he has no morals or integrity to own that title). He was just mean, imo.

rc loves himself and promotes himself whenever possible. He lies about his actions and loves to be the story teller. He feels above reproach.

I cannot place him at the MH and LE won't do it either. The problem is I don't know where the crime occurred. If it happened at the MH, there should be evidence but not if she drowned and was removed from the tub. If the crime happened anywhere else in that trailer, I would think there would be something to lead LE down the path.

We do not know when Haleigh vanished. Everything we have is speculation. I see possible four perps with rc, misty, jo and tommy being the main suspects. All this could change if misty did this alone and/or called nay or wbg for help instead. It stands to reason though, that the person she would call is the last person she was with before Haleigh's demise. That is standard human behavior if it were a shock.

If any of us had a crime scene, we would be so much better at having an idea of what happened to Haleigh.

Maryanne, The tape with Chelsea talking about the van and misty has been edited. They snipped it at the wrong time (as usual). If you look closely you will see the snip. Chelsea was actually relating a conversation she had with Lindsy about the damage. That part was edited out and it appeared like she was discussing the damage with misty and misty was the owner...not so.

I am very frustrated with the reporting. What ever happened to Editors? There is no accountability anymore.

Thank you Whisperer! I was beginning to think my memory wasn't all that I thought it was. LOL On the morning of February 10, 2009, wasn't the blue van parked at Chelsea's? Wasn't it Chelsea who said it was not parked the way she left it the night before and there was a scratch on it?

This video clip with Chelsea is really confusing.

I think the whole story of Joe losing control and going berserk when he couldn't find the gun he and Tommy planned to steal from the mobile home is all rubbish. The brick is the reason why I feel this way.

If you're in a rage or go into a sudden fit of murderous anger, do you stop to brick a door on your way OUT?

I'm thinking that LE would like to pin this on Joe and they keep pushing the players with this theory. Okay, he's easy enough to pin it on, but it's got to be believeable in order for them to file murder charges against him. IMO, the stories aren't believeable and the evidence isn't there.

Surely, if Joe had Haleigh in his arms at any point, there would be some type of Haleigh's DNA on his clothing. Afterall, they found touch DNA in the Jon Benet murder case 10 years after the fact and I'm not believing that one either.

I don't know who did what, but I do believe that Misty, Tommy, Joe, & Ron are all involved. & because of the van being scratched, & also because Misty said, in a lie test, that if she needed help, she'd call Timmy, I think Timmy was involved. There is no way Ron doesn't know what happened. & him being chummy, (selling dope), with Tommy, confuses the heck out of me.

[Snipped - See Bolded Part]

I didn't know Ron was involved with Tommy's drug sale. Do we know that he was? I can't imagine that either. :waitasec:

The hardest part of figuring out this case, IMO, is looking at Ron's behavior, & then trying to see him as an innocent man. But awhile back, I wondered if his actions could be explained some other way. & actually, they could-sort of. If you look at this from the angle that Ron covered his azz, because covering his azz is what he does best, then it starts to make sense. Ron & TN trashed Crystal's character in court, & the last thing they wanted to do, was give her ammunition to prove that he was an unfit parent. #1, he didn't want to lose custody of Jr., & #2, he didn't want to be judged, so he & TN immediately went into CYA mode. & it makes sense that he didn't want the truth out, because the truth comes right back to him. It was his lifestyle, his decions, & his god-awful parenting that led to this. He wouldn't want anybody to know about the drugs, drug deals, guns, shady associates, thieves, fights, wild sex, the underaged lover. I remember an early news report stating that Ron & Misty were cousins. I don't think that was a reporter's accident, (because what a random thing to say), I think somebody was worried about that one. & then they got married. end of problem. In other words, Ron didn't want to explain the people & activities that he was surrounding his kids with, & he didn't want to explain what was going on in his house. & if in the process of covering his own hide, he covered for the killer's, well, then so be it. no sweat off his back. Because Ron knew that if push came to shove, he knew exactly where to point his finger, to keep himself out of a jam. So, if this theory is close, he's in a jam anyway, because he forgot to factor in these massive drug charges...no custody of Jr., his lifestyle is judged, & he's gonna be locked up for a long time. So, yep, he & TN did good, & what goes around, comes around, as they say.

Dodie....excellent Post!

Yep, rc would have behaved as he does whether guilty or not of harming Haleigh.....that is just the way he rolls. It is always about him. He married misty to stay out of prison (just in case LE wanted to go after him or misty wanted to). He played misty like a violin and never wanted to upset her because she could come back on him for stat rape. All was done (starting with the call to 911) in an effort to show how grand of a father he was. I have said from the beginning this is all about him and his custody. Every single interview, he brings it up...starting with feb 10. TN does the same. She started the minute she arrived at the scene. rc is a very immature man/child which makes him dangerous. Is he responsible for Haleigh's demise. That is difficult but it looks like LE doesn't think so. He has the pathology to be, that is for sure.

He is paranoid about everything but especially his personal business (with good reason). His immaturity and poor judgement leaves him a candidate for suspicion. All these people with their lack of education, drugs and immaturity leave any sleuth at a disadvantage. Each one of them could be the person that harmed Haleigh...but ron and his family really made a big mess out of this by their intentional intrusion, all for the benefit and protection of their dear ronald and at the expense of Haleigh. I am convinced that their intentions was to make ronald look good at ANY cost...even Haliegh's.

As it stands now, the three or four who know about Haleigh are locked up. There may be a couple more outside who know what happened. One of them is Nay. misty had to confide in somebody. I never say a case with so many suspects and no one talking...

It really annoys the heck out of me that rc is going to prison as a pitiful boy who just got caught up with the wrong girl who happened t get his child murdered.....and that is exactly how he will play it. I could just scream...but will bang my head instead :banghead:

I've been in and out of lurking, LOL...just need to speak my mind, if I may.

I began reading posts/blogs about this case around spring 2009 because I was appalled by NG continually stating, "Ronald Cummings is innocent."

There is no way Ronald Cummings is innocent, IMO. Even if he was at work and had nothing directly to do with what happened that night in February 2009, Ron was ultimately responsible for keeping Haleigh safe. IMO, he failed miserably.

Misty was Ron's plaything at the time; he took whatever he could get from her and that unfortunately included child care, if one can call it "care." Misty herself was a child, and anyone with even one functioning brain cell could have seen she was not a good candidate to care for small children for any duration of time that exceeded her attention span.

Ronald Cummings should have seen to it that his children had proper care while he was at work! If he could not find a babysitter or child care center for the night shift, he should have stayed on the day shift. Maybe it was inconvenient, maybe it was not something he wanted, but it was necessary for the welfare of his children, IMO. I cannot speak for Ron's employer but most employer's will accommodate a single parent when scheduling work hours, if at all possible.

IIRC, the custody judge was assured that TN was willing and available to assist Ron with the children, and that they would be in her care during his work hours. If this was the agreement, it should have been followed. If it became inconvenient at some point, other arrangement needed to be made to ensure proper care for the children. So, Ronald Cummings is not innocent. Maybe he even realizes this; we may never know for sure.

I have seen cases where a child is left by its mother in the care of a boyfriend or husband who is known to be violent, a druggie or a sexual offender, registered or not. In those cases the mother is always taken to task, berated up one side and down the other and pronounced just as guilty as the perp for leaving her child with a dangerous or incompetent individual. So, why is Ronald Cummings not held to the same standards?

I am tired of hearing how Ron "wuz at werk" and that proves he is innocent. Well, it doesn't prove any such thing, IMO. Firstly, I have seen no proof of Ron's work hours. Secondly, Ron left his children basically unattended when he left them with a known drug user who was no more than a child herself.

As for Misty, I believe she was often controlled by RC, but I also believe she could stand up for herself when she really wanted to. She did her own thing at times regardless of what RC thought about it; she would just stay away until he had a chance to cool off.

Misty claims she went to sleep that night--either because she was under the influence of drugs or because she was just exhausted--and did not witness what happened to Haleigh. While I believe this is a [remote] possibility, I do not believe it exonerates her. Misty admits to smoking pot with Tommy early in the evening and, IMO, a person left solely in charge of small children should think twice about such activity. However, I have to consider Misty's limited capacity to think, period...and when I do that I can cut her a little slack on how she behaved that evening and into the first day or so following Haleigh's disappearance. She appeared at the time to be well under the control of RC, perhaps as guided by TN, and may have been confused and scared to the point of really believing they had her best interests at heart, and that they would always support her and be there for her.

Now, with the passage of time, Misty should know the score. I can no longer cut her any slack. If she knows more than she has told--and I believe she does--she needs to wise up and tell all. Whether or not she will be believed at this point I cannot say, but Misty should take the high road and say what needs to be said. I would like to see some evidence that Misty cares--about Haleigh and about herself. However, if Misty does not speak, I will have no choice but to believe her guilty, to some degree, of Haleigh's demise.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member