General theory thread and motives rehashed #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There has to be credibility given to those who are theorizing three or four people are involved. If JO is insane he could have done exactly what misty said he did. However; why not tell what happened at the very beginning? They have said Tommy is lying. LE doesn't seem to be interested in ron.

It may come down to the simple story that misty killed Haleigh, panicked and disposed of the body. She could have done this alone or called for help.

If JO took Haleigh for revenge on ron, why didn't misty tell?
If JO threatened rc with revenge, why didn't ron go after him?

There has to be something about that couch. The only time I got a flicker of something truthful going on was when lisa said, "You and misty were on the couch......". He shut her up quickly. IMO, tommy was with misty on that couch at some point in this story.

timmy and chelsea say JO was missing at some point. they say he took the van. I cannot understand why JO has not been ruled out or in. His DNA would be in the van and on their sleeping area which was very close to where timmy and Chelsea were sleeping...Didn't LE take the sheets or the bed that JO slept on immediately?

JO may have killed Haleigh in retaliation to rc and rc refuses to accept any responsibility. He is not the type that wants the public to know his temper and how he overreacted to JO and threatened mutilation. Misty is responsible for letting JO take her and not trying to stop him or calling LE. Tommy or misty may have gone along for the ride with JO. One may have stayed behind to clean up. I am bewildered as to why rc would protect misty in this scenario. All I know is rc is an extremely weird person who happens to be very immature, with other serious flaws.

BBM...I think the time period those two were on the couch and the events that went on while they were there is the missing puzzle piece. Seriously, I thought that as soon as I heard it brought up by Lisa and Tommy stifle it immediately before she could say another word. Something went on in that home while Tommy and Misty were on that couch together...either they did something or they witnessed something while they were sitting together on the couch. I'm not sure which it was, but I bet if they could get the answer to what was going on while T and M were on the couch, LE would have the answer to what happened to Haleigh or at least they would have a better timeline for when it happened.

I don't think JO did anything. Yet, I have not heard anything that exonerates him. I do not think LE has ruled anyone out completely yet. JMO.

When was it that RC kicked MC out of the house? Was it on Friday? Didn't he beat on her and sling her around the trailer over the fact that she told him that she was pregnant and she really wasn't? Did RC have to work at all that weekend? Did he have both Haleigh & Jr. for the full weekend by himself? Where were the children when he was riding around looking for WBG? Was he going to attack & fight WBG in front of his children? Did TN or GMS have the children at all that weekend? When exactly did MC come home after her weekend with WBG? How did she get home? I understand that TN didn't want to watch Haleigh, so did she bring MC back to the trailer or did RC bring her home or did she come home on her own accord? After looking at the school attendance record for Haleigh, I still question if she attended school that day. The deal with them taking her to GMS for a change of clothes doesn't wash with me. RC was already in trouble over Haleigh's attendance. With all of the pretty clothes they showed hanging in her closet, WHY would she need to be taken to GMS for FRESH clothing of her choosing? I still feel that GMS, TN, RC & MC all know what really happened to Haleigh. No one in their RIGHT MIND would put MC up on a pedestal they way that GMS, TN & RC has done after THEIR precious child went missing unless they're ALL in CYA mode. GMS already knew that MC was off with WBG and that she was drugging. Because in one interview she said that she told RC he shouldn't take MC back but that it was RC's home and she couldn't tell him how to run his own home. So, why later did she sing praises of MC? Seems to me that the people in little Haleigh's life were more concerned with the laundry then with the life of this precious child. GMS did her laundry, brought it to the house and kept some of it at her house. MC claims to do laundry with no soap and puts dirty clothes in the dryer. TN was concerned with the fact that dirty laundry was always piled up on the floor. With all that concern over clothing/laundry...no one could tell for sure what Haleigh was wearing when she came up missing. TN was sure to walk into the closet on the interview to point out all of Haleigh's nice clothes. The night Haleigh went missing GMS brought laundry over to the house and put fresh shirts on the children. There sure was a lot of ado over laundry and clothing. Why were they ALL so concerned with laundry when speaking of Haleigh? That's my question. Laundry is what was on all the women's mind when Haleigh came up missing. WHY??????:waitasec:

good post! ron went to Nay's house x3 Friday night trying to talk to misty. Nay's mother said that misty was asleep. He left, and returned later with misty's clothes which he threw on the lawn and left.

Lots of talk about laundry and stains. ron said he was speeding and driving crazy because Haleigh had spilled something on her shirt ( I assume the pink Hanna shirt).

AS was anal about keeping the kids clothes immaculate (in case you didn't notice, she did the same for ron). She should have known EXACTLY what Haleigh was wearing when she was abducted due to proceess of elimination.

The pink shirt was found:
Misty says she found it in the dirty laundry one week later.
LE refuses to discuss where it was found
C.Jones says it was clean and folded.

At one point I read the LE said the shirt had never been worn outdoors. This tells me that the shirt had been laundered and returned.

The pink shirt could be the red herring or it could solve the mystery..

The lies started even before Haleigh went missing....try to figure it out! If Haleigh was not at school, it would make sense but all say she was there. Then why don't their stories match?

1. Ron tells cobra he drove Haleigh to the bus stop in the morning.
2. Misty says they drove to Welaka and she walked Haleigh to the class.
3. Santos says rc was driving recklessly that morning and didn't stop at the bus.

This could be straightened out by interviewing teachers. No teachers will come forward either....go figure!

Why the lies BEFORE she goes missing??

If they choose to lie even before Haleigh goes missing then this may prove that something that happened before 8:00am feb. 9th is the reason she is missing.

The easiest conclusion would be that ron caused the problem and he doesn't want anyone to think he did. There very well may have been a fight and he threatend mutilation (as he tells it) to JO. JO was humiliated by this and his own family didn't support him. He sought revenge. If JO is insane, ron played with the wrong person.

The gun is obviously illegal and ron is covering up his transgressions. He is more concerned about himself than Haleigh at this point and didn't want LE to know about his guns, drugs, deals and threats to people. He is protecting misty because he believes it is not her fault and that she was helpless and scared of JO. He wants people to think a stranger took Haleigh because he doesn't want his name tarnished or be thrown in jail himself. She was gone and nothing could bring her back so why does everyone have to pay could be his thinking. He would deal with it later on his terms. Ron always gets even, never think otherwise.

Maybe TN was the babysitter that night. Maybe Haleigh was a handful, an active kid. Maybe TN didn't handle that well. Haleigh was acting up and TN swatted her, maybe harder than she intended.

It would be helpful to know when TN called Misty pleading with her to babysit. Could she have called Misty from the MH, begging her to come take over with the kids, even offering to pay her? And Misty relented?

There are so many things that don't fit but for me the biggest thing that does not fit is Ronald Cummings' behavior. I have heard a lot of opinions that RC just liked to talk big but would never go after anyone for real. I am not so sure. I do think he was capable of harming someone and I firmly believe if he even suspected Misty, Tommy or Joe of harming Haleigh, he would have done some damage to them to get the truth. But...I don't think he would harm TN. I think he would cover for TN.

Just throwing some thoughts around and of course they are JMO.

I would not be surprised if rc had already showed his temper on his mom and gma while he was growing up. I am willing to bet TN had her share of his wrath. He has problems, imo, that were never addressed when he was growing up. They know him and protect him from himself. He seems to be a ticking time bomb. Being in prison would most likely be something he almost welcomed....at least in the short run.

I'm sure I'm grasping at straws here, but anyone else remember the story about the little girl who said she saw Haleigh every day and that she was with Larry? Then fast forward to one of Tommy & Lindsy's jailhouse visits---Tommy thinks Ron knows where his daughter is and he talked about the Mexicans in Crescent City having a hit on Larry and if Ron brought Larry to the Mexicans, he would get his daughter back. Did anyone ever find out who this elusive Larry is? These were all mentioned in previous posts, but still wonder why the heck the name Larry is showing up twice? Any thoughts?

I'm sure I'm grasping at straws here, but anyone else remember the story about the little girl who said she saw Haleigh every day and that she was with Larry? Then fast forward to one of Tommy & Lindsy's jailhouse visits---Tommy thinks Ron knows where his daughter is and he talked about the Mexicans in Crescent City having a hit on Larry and if Ron brought Larry to the Mexicans, he would get his daughter back. Did anyone ever find out who this elusive Larry is? These were all mentioned in previous posts, but still wonder why the heck the name Larry is showing up twice? Any thoughts?

This was the story via Shoemaker.

Lance: Did Ronald tell Misty's father that if he had $35,000, he'd be able to bring haleigh home?

Shoemaker: I would deny that Ronald ever told misty’s father that. The story is complicated but Ronald has a friend who has this little four year old girl and this came up in our fdle conversation yesterday. Ronald was talking to the girl and the girl said she talks to Haleigh and he asked her what Haleigh tells her. She responded saying that she told her is that she is being kept by a guy named Larry. What Ronald said to Misty’s dad is that if we knew who Larry was and 35 thousand dollars then we could get her back. Ronald doesn’t have any idea who has Haleigh and if he had a million dollars wouldn’t know what to do with it to get her back.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5138635.php?

Basically my take on this, was Ronald made this up, told Tim Miller or whoever, thinking they would just hand Ron over the 35k for his search, and it backfired. Because Tim Miller found a wealthy benefactor to come up with the money, right away, but it had stipulations such as Ron would never be able to touch it.

jmo

There has to be credibility given to those who are theorizing three or four people are involved. If JO is insane he could have done exactly what misty said he did. However; why not tell what happened at the very beginning? They have said Tommy is lying. LE doesn't seem to be interested in ron..

~snipped for space~

BBM. I think LE's silence in regards to Ron, TN & AS is very telling. I think they've been secretly investigating them since day one.....JMO. Way too much hinky with them.

Maybe TN was the babysitter that night. Maybe Haleigh was a handful, an active kid. Maybe TN didn't handle that well. Haleigh was acting up and TN swatted her, maybe harder than she intended.

It would be helpful to know when TN called Misty pleading with her to babysit. Could she have called Misty from the MH, begging her to come take over with the kids, even offering to pay her? And Misty relented?

There are so many things that don't fit but for me the biggest thing that does not fit is Ronald Cummings' behavior. I have heard a lot of opinions that RC just liked to talk big but would never go after anyone for real. I am not so sure. I do think he was capable of harming someone and I firmly believe if he even suspected Misty, Tommy or Joe of harming Haleigh, he would have done some damage to them to get the truth. But...I don't think he would harm TN. I think he would cover for TN.

Just throwing some thoughts around and of course they are JMO.

BBM

I totally think something like this could have happened. She was/is supposedly on pain meds. What if she had some laying around and Haleigh got into them. Why the insistance on Misty to babysit THAT night? Very suspicious behavior on TN's part. I think Ron would definitely cover for TN.

All JMO.

In reading all the comments about laundry, I thought of another reason GGma Sykes story about bringing over laundry that night sounds "hinky."

Many of commented how GGma Sykes never places herself in the MH that night. GGma Sykes said that she does the kids clothes because she does not want them to wear clothes with stains.

Does anyone really believe that GGma Sykes cares so much about the kids clothes being immaculate yet drops them off? The way she talked about those clothes, I do not see her trusting Misty to put them away. GGma Sykes seems like the type who would have the clothes folded perfectly or hung on hangers. GGma Sykes seems the type who would take them inside and put them in their proper place so they did not get soiled before they were wore.

I just do not see her caring so much about those clothes to not allow Misty to wash them but then trust Misty to put them away.

If they choose to lie even before Haleigh goes missing then this may prove that something that happened before 8:00am feb. 9th is the reason she is missing.

The easiest conclusion would be that ron caused the problem and he doesn't want anyone to think he did. There very well may have been a fight and he threatend mutilation (as he tells it) to JO. JO was humiliated by this and his own family didn't support him. He sought revenge. If JO is insane, ron played with the wrong person.

The gun is obviously illegal and ron is covering up his transgressions. He is more concerned about himself than Haleigh at this point and didn't want LE to know about his guns, drugs, deals and threats to people. He is protecting misty because he believes it is not her fault and that she was helpless and scared of JO. He wants people to think a stranger took Haleigh because he doesn't want his name tarnished or be thrown in jail himself. She was gone and nothing could bring her back so why does everyone have to pay could be his thinking. He would deal with it later on his terms. Ron always gets even, never think otherwise.
This post makes sense. (lol, which may mean absolutely nothing, with these people). I remember early on, reading that Misty was overheard, on the phone, (at the bus stop), talking to someone about some bad ****. This may be one of the reasons, they're lieing about what happened before Haleigh came up missing. & it may have been Joe, she was talking about. Whatever happened in the hours before, you can bet it makes Ron look bad, & was connected somehow.

This post makes sense. (lol, which may mean absolutely nothing, with these people). I remember early on, reading that Misty was overheard, on the phone, (at the bus stop), talking to someone about some bad ****. This may be one of the reasons, they're lieing about what happened before Haleigh came up missing. & it may have been Joe, she was talking about. Whatever happened in the hours before, you can bet it makes Ron look bad, & was connected somehow.

I snipped this 38 sec. from the AH/Santos interview. It's the part about the bad chit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYEbYK8RPb4

This case just makes me crazy! I think I'm just so mad that this group of people would/could/prolly did cause the death of a child, then call for help from LE and the public all the while covering the real crime!

So now after all this time and reading the chelsea thread, I have changed my theory. For the longest time I could'nt figure out why the croslins would cover for ron. Theres no reason to, I mean they arent even outting him for petty crimes that they must know about w/ ron. You cant walk through life barely working yet have guns and drugs and have any of it legal.iykwim?

Then thinking about chelsea and her emotional attachment to Haleigh, I have to think she isnt mad at misty for hurting Haleigh, she"s sypathetic and trying to help clear misty by any means, even accusing a person she let stay in her home. She gives gmflo info to pass on to the tn & ggms even though she said no one had contact w/ flo.

I think misty and chelsea pickup chelsea & lidnseys kids from bus stop. ron is forced to pick up Haleigh cuz him & misty were still not getting along. ron takes the kids to tn cuz he's got business to attend to & then wrk. misty & chelsea take kids to tommy or timmy before they head out to see hank sr in hospital. All the while tn is begging for misty to watch the kids' even tells her she can come to mh when she's done at the hospital. So tn drugs the kids up to sleep, they fall asleep on the way to the MH. She puts them in MH maybe puts a movie in for noise?? then locks up and leaves, thinking misty should b along shortly. misty being her defiant child like self does not rush but takes her time thinking she knows they are asleep (they prolly left the kids like that alot imo) chelsea takes misty to the MH real late and misty has her walk in w/ her, where they find an od'd Haleigh. This is where someone screams and then misty is on the phone first to ron, he calls tn who knows she drugged them but is glad misty was the one to find her .

To me this is the moment that tn (w/ ron &/or ggms) plan to use misty, She's the one that finds her but they tell her dont worry we got your back. So misty (at ron or tn's urging)gets a brother to help remove drug/guns. So the croslins know misty is or could be in trouble for this so they are soley in it to prevent misty from getting the murder charge. Plus the croslins are all shady/weasely so they just come off as guilty of something.

tn instructs misty to move Haleigh to dumpster area so the decomp does'nt set in in the MH and mistys group sets the trailer right (bleach cleaning?) tn removes Haleigh to??? ron is at work prolly freaking out but since it's the night shift he's prolly outside outta sight for awhile. tn tells him to stop at the store and tells him what to say when LE arrives. I think misty was put in charge of the 911 call but was scared to put that on herself. Thats why ron was mad on the 911.

JMO but the silence from the cummings is soo silent. To silent especially if your hoping to find your lost little girl. Then the grandma's searching the dock area cemented their involvement to me.

I think this is why ron is stoic. And the cummings are just doing what they do, covering for misty who could be easily blamed if ron so inclined but he did'nt he begrudgingly married her.

all moo. today.

Just wanted to add that I think misty did go to the mh for the ac guy. She could've been in the area at the time. If tn had the kids she prolly said "yea I'll run over there but then we (to go see hank sr.) have to go."
We have'nt heard the whole ac story so it could've easily have been that tommy being so close and all, saw the ac guy and called ron to let him know the ac guy was headed to ron's place. Or ron remembered at the last minute and called misty.

I'm not even sure misty ever got to see hank sr. that day. That could've just been the excuse she was giving to not babysit. Who knows maybe the plan that afternoon was for the croslins + jo were to party at the Magnolia address and thats why chelsea directed the grandma's to look from there to the dock area??

To me it seems like chelsea took care of misty more in mistys mid-teens more than lisa and thats why she's in mama bear mode trying to help her wayward sister in law. Add this to timmy's ease of harrasing ron on the phone from Mass.Timmy's not afraid of ron. And if misty did something to Haleigh I think timmy would be a lil more careful who he"s calling names. Imo

Every day I check in first at WS with this theory thread. Usually to read, because members always bring up something new that provokes thought. Sometimes I post, if I feel as if I have something to add.

Needless to say this is my favorite thread and a great place to start.

Lately, with this case going in so many directions - Tommy to Jo, Misty to Ron, on and on, I have given myself this measuring stick of two questions for this never ending investigation.

I ask myself who is lying? Then I ask, why would they lie? But darn it, it seems as if every last one of the players are lying.

My latest question is Who in this cast of players is telling the truth? I can't come up with one name. Can you?
jmo

School attendance says Haleigh was in school that day. But even if that is true, there is no way for us to know if she stayed in school the full day. Maybe she was taken out of school early. It seems TN and AS were 'authorized' by RC to pick Haleigh up at school. I doubt Misty was, and I doubt Crystal was. We do not know if Haleigh took the bus home that day, and with all the questions surrounding who picked her up at the bus stop, I wonder if she rode that bus home at all.

Bus driver has not said one word. Teacher has not said one word. Haleigh could have been been marked in attendance and then was picked up early. We know absences are noted on the school's attendance sheet, but maybe early release to a family member or authorized person is never noted on the attendance sheets.

We don't know for sure if the AC man saw Haleigh as late as 5 PM. He, too, has not said one word.

In reading all the comments about laundry, I thought of another reason GGma Sykes story about bringing over laundry that night sounds "hinky."

Many of commented how GGma Sykes never places herself in the MH that night. GGma Sykes said that she does the kids clothes because she does not want them to wear clothes with stains.

Does anyone really believe that GGma Sykes cares so much about the kids clothes being immaculate yet drops them off? The way she talked about those clothes, I do not see her trusting Misty to put them away. GGma Sykes seems like the type who would have the clothes folded perfectly or hung on hangers. GGma Sykes seems the type who would take them inside and put them in their proper place so they did not get soiled before they were wore.

I just do not see her caring so much about those clothes to not allow Misty to wash them but then trust Misty to put them away.

On a recent interview, GMA says she and misty DID take the clothes inside!!

She also said she changed the kids shirts...this bugs the heck out of me. Since she changed their shirts, why don't we know what haleigh was wearing? It was darn close to the time misty claimed to put Haleigh to bed. Wanna bet (if true) that she was put to bed with that particular shirt on. No evidence or statement that misty bathed the children. She went wherever wearing the same clothes she wore to school with possibly a clean newly laundered top from GMA who saw a dirty one on Haleigh when she arrived.

Why the problem with what Haleigh was wearing when she was removed from the house? At first, people were saying the perp changed Haleigh before they abducted her, well, GMA changed the top by her own admission. What happened after that change is where everything goes awry. LE says this is where the timeline starts. I want to know the description of the shirt GMA put on Haleigh.

On a recent interview, GMA says she and misty DID take the clothes inside!!

She also said she changed the kids shirts...this bugs the heck out of me. Since she changed their shirts, why don't we know what haleigh was wearing? It was darn close to the time misty claimed to put Haleigh to bed. Wanna bet (if true) that she was put to bed with that particular shirt on. No evidence or statement that misty bathed the children. She went wherever wearing the same clothes she wore to school with possibly a clean newly laundered top from GMA who saw a dirty one on Haleigh when she arrived.

Why the problem with what Haleigh was wearing when she was removed from the house? At first, people were saying the perp changed Haleigh before they abducted her, well, GMA changed the top by her own admission. What happened after that change is where everything goes awry. LE says this is where the timeline starts. I want to know the description of the shirt GMA put on Haleigh.

BBM
I've wondered about that myself, Whisperer, but had pretty much dismissed it because IMO it never happened. She also said in a recent interview that she arrived at the MH very shortly after HaLeigh was discovered missing, but yet she is not listed on the police report in the "witness" section, nor is she mentioned in the written detail report. IMHO, GGMS is not telling the truth...about a LOT of things. No BIG surprise there. :( All JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971