General theory thread and motives rehashed #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, Ron has to be the one responsible for whatever happened to Haleigh. Because I do believe that Ron would throw his own mother under the bus to protect himself.

Hi Chump. I believe that TN would throw herself under the bus for Ron. And I believe that Ron would let her! I think tn and as would do anything to save ron's azz. I also believe that all 3 of them are still hoping to avoid that because the still think Misty wn't say anything about their involvement. MOO

I don't know where to post this, but SJCO is still showing Tommy there and so is Vinelink, I'm wondering what's going on...am hoping this could mean they are questioning him.

Hi Chump. I believe that TN would throw herself under the bus for Ron. And I believe that Ron would let her! I think tn and as would do anything to save ron's azz. I also believe that all 3 of them are still hoping to avoid that because the still think Misty wn't say anything about their involvement. MOO

Hi Nonni...

You have made a good point...Misty maybe getting ready...with her attorney and the LE to tell her story.........and....WAIT!!...What is that noise???....Sounds like a bus.....warming up....like you are suggesting is possible..

This is not over yet.....moo.....There is plenty more coming...
Hang on to your hat....(if you wear one..lol)

I don't know where to post this, but SJCO is still showing Tommy there and so is Vinelink, I'm wondering what's going on...am hoping this could mean they are questioning him.

I am really curious as to what's going on with Tommy. Oh, to be a fly on the loose in the St. John's County Jail. I think there is probably some hardcore interrogations going on.

I agree with this assessment.

From TN and/or GGS, (insincere if need be - to serve their purposes) there may have been an element of, "You're part of our family now, Misty, and we're choosing to let you in on the goins-on and the adult proceedings" which could have appealed to Misty's need to feel grownup, included, and her need to belong. Meanwhile, the whole intent was to rope her in far enough to fill the fall-girl spot. IDK.

Plus there's the "older man" (gag) component in the teenage-girl world which, if I'm not mistaken, carries some weight.

I also got the sense that Misty wanted to see herself in the homemaker, wife, mother role. Whether she was committed to taking on the actual responsiilites of that is iffy at best, but I think she wanted to see herself that way.
IDK.

moo

underlined by me...

I agree with that...

Some/most young girls....when they are "in love"..have a wish/desire to care for their guy, and as you say...be in that "role" of "homemaker"...

That explains why girls/women today...if possible..WANT to MOVE IN..with their guys and live together, be together,.....whether they are emotionally ready ...for all that entails...or not...

It sounds to me IMO..that Haleigh and Junior loved being with Misty as she probably "dressed Haleigh up" did her hair, maybe paint her nails...little girls LOVE that..made Haleigh all "girly"......washed Haleigh's blankets, kept her clean...etc..

That sort of "closeness" and sharing of "girl stuff" with her...and Misty herself a young girl...in love..and caring for Ron's family....probably made Misty feel some worth of contribution of herself...moo

underlined by me...

I agree with that...

Some/most young girls....when they are "in love"..have a wish/desire to care for their guy, and as you say...be in that "role" of "homemaker"...

That explains why girls/women today...if possible..WANT to MOVE IN..with their guys and live together, be together,.....whether they are emotionally ready ...for all that entails...or not...

It sounds to me IMO..that Haleigh and Junior loved being with Misty as she probably "dressed Haleigh up" did her hair, maybe paint her nails...little girls LOVE that..made Haleigh all "girly"......washed Haleigh's blankets, kept her clean...etc..

That sort of "closeness" and sharing of "girl stuff" with her...and Misty herself a young girl...in love..and caring for Ron's family....probably made Misty feel some worth of contribution of herself...moo

ITA justus!

HaLeigh had another female in the house to "play house" with, and in a way it was the same way for Misty. Misty yurned (is that the right way to spell it?) for someone to love and take care of her. She felt it for the first time in her life with Ron and Company. She didn't have this "type" of love at home.

JMO

ITA justus!

HaLeigh had another female in the house to "play house" with, and in a way it was the same way for Misty. Misty yurned (is that the right way to spell it?) for someone to love and take care of her. She felt it for the first time in her life with Ron and Company. She didn't have this "type" of love at home.

JMO

Well said lil momma...

It is just this kind of feeling of "acceptance" and "belonging" and "inclusion" of Ron's family.....that perhaps Misty felt...perhaps the first time in her life....that swayed her to "go long" with whatever the Cummings wanted her to do...and to SAY....and promised her...in return.

A young girl, like Misty, ...even tho...she was very "street smart"..., she may
had begun to feel a "loyalty" towards Ron and his family..in spite of their fights...in spite of drugs..Young feelings are often very strong..and lead us...often ...over riding our own common sense...

ETA...you know what they say......love is blind...
imo

I do think in the end it will be the simplest route that leads to a resolution and to the actual suspects. LE knowing something and shoring it up with evidence needed is two entirely different things. Just like LE knew for certain that Jason Young was the murderer of his wife but it took them three years to put their case together to make an arrest. Imo, they knew all along who the murderer was just like they know in this case and that is why FBI Agent Smith is still asking Misty Croslin to lead them to Haleigh's body.

I believe once Shoemaker came on board in August 2009 Ron has continued to talk with LE anytime they needed him.

You are right. 'We' don't know but I fully think that LE does know who was there that night especially if the cell phone records and pings places them there.

If LE didn't think Misty was there then she couldn't be a key to solving anything. That is just plain commonsense. So, imo, they are sure she was there and she has always stated she was there and never wavered by saying she WASNT there.
IMO

So why is it LE, a year later, were still trying to get information about Misty's whereabouts the evening Haleigh disappeared? Commonsense would tell you that at some point that evening....they don't think Misty was there? How would you explain it? and If Misty was not there when something happened to Haleigh and then was later involved in a coverup...to say that she was there...alone with those kids...Misty would become the key to solving this case...that's commonsense.

inside information?.....I would love to hear what the Cummings are saying.....
:couch:

Shoemaker did come on board in August and it wasn't until then that Ron would talk with LE.....what took so long...if he had nothing to hide....LE were trying to talk to Ron long before Shoemaker stepped on the scene....and Ron refused until he had his Criminal defense lawyer.....what did the Cummings say about that?

So why is it LE, a year later, were still trying to get information about Misty's whereabouts the evening Haleigh disappeared? Commonsense would tell you that at some point that evening....they don't think Misty was there? How would you explain it? and If Misty was not there when something happened to Haleigh and then was later involved in a coverup...to say that she was there...alone with those kids...Misty would become the key to solving this case...that's commonsense.

Shoemaker did come on board in August and it wasn't until then that Ron would talk with LE.....what took so long...if he had nothing to hide....LE were trying to talk to Ron long before Shoemaker stepped on the scene....and Ron refused until he had his Criminal defense lawyer.....what did the Cummings say about that?

Maybe they have felt all along that Misty went with Tommy to dispose of Haleigh's body and imo she did. That she left and then came back to stage the scene before Ron got home from work.

I don't really know what took him so long Suspicious but he did come back and start cooperating again and as far as I know has continued to talk with LE for over a year now. So whatever was the problem back in April 2009 must have gotten straightened out between LE and Ron.

IMO

Maybe they have felt all along that Misty went with Tommy to dispose of Haleigh's body and imo she did. That she left and then came back to stage the scene before Ron got home from work.

I don't really know what took him so long Suspicious but he did come back and start cooperating again and as far as I know has continued to talk with LE for over a year now. So whatever was the problem back in April 2009 must have gotten straightened out between LE and Ron.

IMO

BBM - Just curious, where did you get this information from?

IMO

Why would the father of a missing child, stop cooperating with LE in the first place? I have yet to see a good reason for that....

IMO, the problems were not straightened out between LE and Ron....if the problems had been straightened out...LE would not have needed to go undercover and bust Ron and Misty in the drug sting....to get information out of them about Haleigh....not only were LE looking to bust Ron and Misty....they made sure they had enough evidence on them both...to secure a lengthy jail sentence...Prior to Ron "coming along for the ride" LE had already had enough evidence on Misty to put her behind bars for quite some time.....but no.....they needed to make sure they got Ron too....notice after they gathered up enough evidence on Ron too....you heard "get on the ground!"....priceless.....but that ended the drug sting....job well done.

IMO, LE has been onto Ron from the very beginning...which resulted in Ron not talking to LE for months...not until he had a criminal defense attorney to represent him in the matter....if Teresa was trying to get at the truth, by way of making Misty take a LDT, ....when LE was trying to speak with Ron for months...why didn't Teresa/GMSykes urge him to go talk to them?...if she really wanted to get at the truth in the beginning.....if she really wanted to find out what happened to her grandchild? or did she and Ron resisted her too?

BBM

If Misty was not there and later involved in the cover-up, then she was STILL INVOLVED. In that case she may not know who did what, but she knows who told her to do and say what, and through all those stories she has told, not one of them has touched on this.

As far as LE looking for info a year later as to where Misty was that night, IIRC, they did ask at the beginning, and then it came up again with the infamous letter from Nay Nay, where Nay Nay is discrediting the story. LE was reported in the media as saying the letter was ridiculous. According to the letter, some guy got busted and said Misty was at a party with the kids, Haleigh ODed, she was put in a bag and dumped in the pond.

Haleigh was not found in the pond, all the people referred to in the letter said it didn't happen, LE investigated and ruled it out, and even if this did happen, that would make Misty involved, and there was no mention of Ron.

There was also an AC guy at the trailer around 5ish, and LE asked if anyone had info on Misty's whereabouts after 8, IIRC, which implies to me AC guy did say Misty was there.

BBM

If Misty was not there and later involved in the cover-up, then she was STILL INVOLVED. In that case she may not know who did what, but she knows who told her to do and say what, and through all those stories she has told, not one of them has touched on this.

As far as LE looking for info a year later as to where Misty was that night, IIRC, they did ask at the beginning, and then it came up again with the infamous letter from Nay Nay, where Nay Nay is discrediting the story. LE was reported in the media as saying the letter was ridiculous. According to the letter, some guy got busted and said Misty was at a party with the kids, Haleigh ODed, she was put in a bag and dumped in the pond.

Haleigh was not found in the pond, all the people referred to in the letter said it didn't happen, LE investigated and ruled it out, and even if this did happen, that would make Misty involved, and there was no mention of Ron.

There was also an AC guy at the trailer around 5ish, and LE asked if anyone had info on Misty's whereabouts after 8, IIRC, which implies to me AC guy did say Misty was there.

Lanie I absolutely agree with you on this. Misty knows who told her what to do and what to say....and none of her many stories has touched on this....IMO, that's why the case hasn't been solved....and IMO, that is part of the "key answers" that LE are looking for...from Misty....

As of February 2010 LE were still seeking answers to Misty whereabouts the night of February 9, 2009....Check their press release from Feb 2010. So why are LE, one year after Haleigh goes missing, still trying to get information about Misty's whereabouts? It doesn't make sense to me, especially if they thought that Misty was at the mh ALL NIGHT.

JMO of course

I may sound like a broken record, but as of this morning, all the listings still shows Tommy in Saint John's County Jail. Maybe I'm completely off, but I feel like there's a good chance something is going on there. Hopefully, IMO only....something or someone is about to break. We can only hope and pray that the fierce sentence imposed on Misty will either make or break this case, hopefully...LE can use this to bargain with her and Tommy before her next sentencing, otherwise...am fearful this case is lost forever.

I may sound like a broken record, but as of this morning, all the listings still shows Tommy in Saint John's County Jail. Maybe I'm completely off, but I feel like there's a good chance something is going on there. Hopefully, IMO only....something or someone is about to break. We can only hope and pray that the fierce sentence imposed on Misty will either make or break this case, hopefully...LE can use this to bargain with her and Tommy before her next sentencing, otherwise...am fearful this case is lost forever.

BBM

This right here is part of what, IMO, makes this case seem so complicated. We in the public following this case and trying to make sense of it can't even take the jail listing at face value.

Is he still there, or has the listing just not been updated? I guess we'll maybe find out eventually, sigh...

BBM

This right here is part of what, IMO, makes this case seem so complicated. We in the public following this case and trying to make sense of it can't even take the jail listing at face value.

Is he still there, or has the listing just not been updated? I guess we'll maybe find out eventually, sigh...

That's what I want to know too, Lanie...WTH is going on with Tommy? Is he still there? Nothing in this case is "simple"....then here we are racking our brains trying to get something from nothing, kwim? enough already...

WHERE IS HALEIGH?

Lanie I absolutely agree with you on this. Misty knows who told her what to do and what to say....and none of her many stories has touched on this....IMO, that's why the case hasn't been solved....and IMO, that is part of the "key answers" that LE are looking for...from Misty....

As of February 2010 LE were still seeking answers to Misty whereabouts the night of February 9, 2009....Check their press release from Feb 2010. So why are LE, one year after Haleigh goes missing, still trying to get information about Misty's whereabouts? It doesn't make sense to me, especially if they thought that Misty was at the mh ALL NIGHT.

JMO of course

Okay, I finally found what I think you were referring to.

As previously released, it is very unlikely that Haleigh’s disappearance is the work of a stranger. Evidence and information obtained during this investigation indicate a strong likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the result of foul play by someone known to Misty Croslin and/or Ronald Cummings. There is no specific individual whom investigators have identified as a person of interest. Investigators still believe that Misty Croslin holds important answers in this case. She still refuses to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh’s disappearance. Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty’s sketchy account of her evening activities. Investigators ask that anyone with direct knowledge of Misty’s activities during that evening of February 9, 2009, or into the early morning of February 10, 2009, is encouraged to report that information to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office.

To me, this says Misty hasn't said much about what happened that night, and what little she has said doesn't match up with the evidence. Asking for direct knowledge of her activities during this time frame, IMO, would include info of whether or not she was at the MH, but doesn't exclude her from being involved, much less the main perp of what happened to Haleigh.

Going by my theory that Ron wasn't involved (and LE doesn't seem to be asking for people with direct knowledge of what Ron was doing during these hours to come forward) then Haleigh was there when Ron left and gone when Ron returned. Haleigh didn't vanish into thin air, so someone took her somewhere and did something with her. If Misty was involved alone, then Misty had to leave the MH during that time, and therefore, someone may have seen her.

That's what I want to know too, Lanie...WTH is going on with Tommy? Is he still there? Nothing in this case is "simple"....then here we are racking our brains trying to get something from nothing, kwim? enough already...

WHERE IS HALEIGH?

IMO, there are only 2 reasons for Tommy to not be talking. One, he doesn't know anything, and two, he's criminally involved. I lean towards two.

I hope he's still at the jail because he is being hammered hard, and I hope he is spilling his guts, but unfortunately, there have been too many times in the past where it looked like a big break was imminent and it came to nothing.

The LE ...IMO...were not convinced Ron's MH was the crime scene..
imo..nothing stood out to them..concluded by them to be a crime scene..
I have not heard/read/seen any information from the LE..claiming it was...

It has always been my opinion the crime scene was some where else...

Where was Haleigh that day...after she got off the school bus...?

With Ron....imo...

imo

Okay, I finally found what I think you were referring to.

As previously released, it is very unlikely that Haleigh’s disappearance is the work of a stranger. Evidence and information obtained during this investigation indicate a strong likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the result of foul play by someone known to Misty Croslin and/or Ronald Cummings. There is no specific individual whom investigators have identified as a person of interest. Investigators still believe that Misty Croslin holds important answers in this case. She still refuses to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh’s disappearance. Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty’s sketchy account of her evening activities. Investigators ask that anyone with direct knowledge of Misty’s activities during that evening of February 9, 2009, or into the early morning of February 10, 2009, is encouraged to report that information to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office.

To me, this says Misty hasn't said much about what happened that night, and what little she has said doesn't match up with the evidence. Asking for direct knowledge of her activities during this time frame, IMO, would include info of whether or not she was at the MH, but doesn't exclude her from being involved, much less the main perp of what happened to Haleigh.

Going by my theory that Ron wasn't involved (and LE doesn't seem to be asking for people with direct knowledge of what Ron was doing during these hours to come forward) then Haleigh was there when Ron left and gone when Ron returned. Haleigh didn't vanish into thin air, so someone took her somewhere and did something with her. If Misty was involved alone, then Misty had to leave the MH during that time, and therefore, someone may have seen her.

Ok...hold on...I got something for that...let me find the links. BRB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member