General theory thread and motives rehashed #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good point, Doc. I think this has been the worst reporting of any case ever...Also the worst police work...JMO

I think the police just decided to get the group for whatever drugs they could and lock them up as long as they could.

I don't believe they have the right person in jail for Haleigh. It defies logic this crime involved 1 person and if 2 or more then someone would have talked to get out of the charges because only one person killed Haleigh and that is who they wanted.

It is all fake to make the public happy.

I think the police just decided to get the group for whatever drugs they could and lock them up as long as they could.

I don't believe they have the right person in jail for Haleigh. It defies logic this crime involved 1 person and if 2 or more then someone would have talked to get out of the charges because only one person killed Haleigh and that is who they wanted.

I am not convinced the public is happy.

I know I'm not.

Yeah, you are probably right. I think they have one person that was involved, but there are 2 more still outside. I'm just not sure which of the 3 actually did the deed.
I'm gonna turn in now. Hope you all solve this by morning. LOL Nite. :seeya:

Remember!! Any reporter, Blogger, Radio Host or TV Drama Show could have gotten those papers posted by Papa. Why was this so hidden?

I don't have time, right this minute, but tonight I'll post both sets of court stamped documents that were this Magistrate's rulings. You can read for yourself exactly how Haleigh Cummings came about being in that situation with Mr Cummings and his 17 year old girlfriend/babysitter.

The facts that were ignored, and the testimony that was accepted with no corroboration, in his Honor's rulings defies belief.

....Still holding back tears. I have heard that Katrina was the one who watched the children. Now we have it in black and white. ..And now she has died and most of us know how she died. Is there a God? I have to wonder.

i somehow missed this. what was her cause of death?

i somehow missed this. what was her cause of death?

From what i read it was a possible OD...
she was out partying the night before and well there was nothing wrong with her she wasnt sick...

Very sad!
Her husband Eric did of an overdose also

From what i read it was a possible OD...
she was out partying the night before and well there was nothing wrong with her she wasnt sick...

Very sad!
Her husband Eric did of an overdose also

thank you for that information

wow that is very sad.

Its not so much kissing that makes one a killer at all, no way. But never in my life have I heard of a missing child case where the daddy marries the person who lost his child, and then says I am with her to find out the truth, I mean did finding out the truth involved having sex with someone the cops say are lying about your child?

You may not believe that Ron had opportunity, but he really did.

This is not about people not liking Ron and his lifestyle, its about how he has acted, not everyone is thrilled about a man having sex with a child, trying to get someone to beat up his pregnant girlfriend, and I am so sick of hearing how he was a good dad, he was not, he abandoned his child with Amber, that does not make a good father. He is also a drug user and is in prison for selling drugs, and this was someone that sweet little girl was around.

Its sad, but its the truth. Ronald Cummings is a terrible person, and has not done one honorable thing since Haleigh went missing. Some of us read court papers and know how he lied to get his kids. There was nothing bad about Crystal except she hooked up with Ronald and became a literal punching bag.

What is there to like about Ronald? The 5 pics of him with his kids brushing his teeth and looking at a fish?

I have racked my brain for a long time trying to remember any name in this case so I could provide a link, but so far, no luck. To me, the case I am thinking of is a perfect example of what I have been saying over and over and over again.
Here's a brief synopsis of it, and hopefully someone will recognize it.

An older woman with at least 2 grown daughters was found murdered. One of the daughter's behaviors was of not seeming to give a darn her mother had been murdered. Right from the beginning it appeared her one and only interest was how much money she would receive from her mother's death and how soon she could get her hands on it. This daughter had motive, means and opportunity. LE was looking at her hard for the murder, and even her own sister was appalled and thought she did it. Then some more evidence came to light pointing to the woman's husband/boyfriend as the perp, and he was eventually convicted. This daughter, regardless of what an awful person she was and how incredibly suspicious her actions were after the death of her mother and how disliked she was even by her own family, still did not do the murder.

I honestly don't know if she has any recourse but if Crystal or any of her family members are reading here they might want to contact a "Reputable" attorney, preferably from another county to find out if they legally have a case.

Chrystal handed over her kids to ron when haleigh was 2 years old.
If there was abuse going on she really didnt try to hard to get them back.
JMVOO...

she wasnt very good at getting the baby to the dr. herself

One more thing when you are called to court you get a letter telling you when to appear and if you cant they give you a number.
They dont take your children away because you missed a court date they reschedule.
As i see it Chrystal lies just as much as
RONALD.
Whenever you saw Chrystal on tve all she ever said was a stoopid I dont know
half the time she was in outer space...I dont know!

As far as im concerned these kids didnt belong with either of them. JMO

Chrystal handed over her kids to ron when haleigh was 2 years old.
If there was abuse going on she really didnt try to hard to get them back.
JMVOO...

she wasnt very good at getting the baby to the dr. herself

One more thing when you are called to court you get a letter telling you when to appear and if you cant they give you a number.
They dont take your children away because you missed a court date they reschedule.
As i see it Chrystal lies just as much as
RONALD.
Whenever you saw Chrystal on tve all she ever said was a stoopid I dont know
half the time she was in outer space...I dont know!

As far as im concerned these kids didnt belong with either of them. JMO
But Crystal really did try to protect her kids, according to the court documents. After reading the ones posted by papa, I'll never feel the same about this case. I had heard all these things, but reading them in black and white was an eye opener & I'm still trying to absorb it all. MOO

BBM
:maddening: You are so right K. Not only the time on national TV wasted on such trivial questions to Crystal about things that should have been asked of the parent Haleigh lived with, but asked to Crystal in such a demeaning, humiliatiang snarky way! Poor Crystal should have never been put through that, and she still handled it so much more grace than I would have! I wonder if NG has seen Crystal's petition to the court? :maddening:

NG certainly needs to see both letters as well as JS's letter to the court. This has totally peeeeeeeeeed me off! :maddening:

I don't have time, right this minute, but tonight I'll post both sets of court stamped documents that were this Magistrate's rulings. You can read for yourself exactly how Haleigh Cummings came about being in that situation with Mr Cummings and his 17 year old girlfriend/babysitter.

The facts that were ignored, and the testimony that was accepted with no corroboration, in his Honor's rulings defies belief.

LOL, maybe we should send copies to NG to have her put this judge on her Wall of Shame for judges! What do you think?

But Crystal really did try to protect her kids, according to the court documents. After reading the ones posted by papa, I'll never feel the same about this case. I had heard all these things, but reading them in black and white was an eye opener & I'm still trying to absorb it all. MOO

You're right Dodie. After reading Papa's post last night, I had trouble going to sleep, even as tired as I was...The letter Crystal wrote to the judge broke my heart, and it's like the judge never even read it. sickening...I hope that judge has trouble sleeping now himself. :banghead: JMO

LOL, maybe we should send copies to NG to have her put this judge on her Wall of Shame for judges! What do you think?

She probably wouldn't do it, if it shows RC in a bad light. She may even have those angels on in a boxing ring...:innocent:

This morning I said that I would post this Magistrate’s rulings, but I think it is also important to see several of the various motions and actions leading up to his Honor’s rulings.

I’m going to make several posts with thumbnail attachments which will contain stamped, recorded public information regarding what I see as a travesty which ultimately allowed Haleigh Cummings to even be with her father’s girlfriend on February 9, 2009.

Some of these documents are several pages long, and WS’s program limits attachments to 5 per post. In these cases, I will have to make consecutive part a, b, and c posts to show all pages. I will attempt to do this in an orderly, sequential fashion, but bear with me as this is a large volume of documents.

First.....

On September 16, 2005, Ronald Cummings filed for custody of Haleigh and Junior. Please read and remember, particularly, Section II paragraph 3 on the second page.

Attachments

• RCCustody1.jpg
    RCCustody1.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 29
  • RCCustody2.jpg
    RCCustody2.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 31
  • RCCustody3.jpg
    RCCustody3.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 22
  • RCCustody4.jpg
    RCCustody4.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 19
  • RCCustody5.jpg
    RCCustody5.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 19
This morning I said that I would post this Magistrate’s rulings, but I think it is also important to see several of the various motions and actions leading up to his Honor’s rulings.

I’m going to make several posts with thumbnail attachments which will contain stamped, recorded public information regarding what I see as a travesty which ultimately allowed Haleigh Cummings to even be with her father’s girlfriend on February 9, 2009.

Some of these documents are several pages long, and WS’s program limits attachments to 5 per post. In these cases, I will have to make consecutive part a, b, and c posts to show all pages. I will attempt to do this in an orderly, sequential fashion, but bear with me as this is a large volume of documents.

First.....

On September 16, 2005, Ronald Cummings filed for custody of Haleigh and Junior. Please read and remember, particularly, Section II paragraph 3 on the second page.

Thanks Papa. I'll have to read these later. You are great!

On October 26, 2005, EIGHT DAYS after he was arrested for drug violations in Sarasota County, FL, Mr. Cummings filed a motion to set a hearing for custody of the children. On the same day, he filed a motion for default against Crystal claiming she had not responded to his petition filed on 9/16/2005, when in fact, Crystal had filed the pro se response letter which I posted last night and it was received and recorded on 10/18/2005.

By coincidence, Crystal’s response was filed and recorded THE SAME DAY RONALD CUMMINGS WAS ARRESTED in Sarasota County!

Mr. Cummings was attempting to obtain a judgment by default and gain custody of the children less than a week after he bonded out of jail on his newest drug charges! He was trying to get the children before he even knew if he was going to remain a free man or go to prison as he allegedly told Crystal!

Be sure you notice the address for Crystal given by Mr. Cummings on these actions.

Attachments

• RCMotionToSetHearing.jpg
    RCMotionToSetHearing.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 23
  • RCMotionForDefault.jpg
    RCMotionForDefault.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 19
  • RC CSCustodyResponse.jpg
    RC CSCustodyResponse.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 23
  • RC CSCustodyResponse1.jpg
    RC CSCustodyResponse1.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 12
This entire matter was assigned to the Honorable R. Mitchell Prugh, General Magistrate, who on November 21, 2005, set a hearing for December 1, 2005.

There's not a lot of time between those dates, but also pay particular attention to the address where Crystal's notification was sent.

Attachments

• RCNoticeOfHearing.jpg
    RCNoticeOfHearing.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics