George and Cindy Anthony have new lawyers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Think I will move to Florida if disability pays that well. I notice the attorneys didn't have "free" listed in the way you can pay. Maybe the Anthonys wait a few months before they spring it on them..."Oh, by the way...did we tell you that you are working pro bono?"

Can someone even do that without a good reason?

I ran across this post on another thread - says that CA's disability began in Jan. 2009 so it will end in Jan. 2011.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5537523&postcount=105"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.07.26 - Anthony Home is Safe from Foreclosure![/ame]

We know that Brad Conway was butting heads with Baez....

Now Brad is gone.

I am wondering if Baez has now gained control of Cindy...

We know of the Anthonys mortgage issues and foreclosure proceedings.

We know of Baez mortgage issues and foreclosure proceedings.

I think it is quite possible that Baez may have had a hand in referring Lippman to the Anthonys in relation to their foreclosure procedings....also quite possible that Lippman is/has handled the foreclosure issues for Baez as well....

I wonder if Baez may have been instrumental in "guiding" Lippman to Cindy (and possible future attorney/client relationship he can control...unlike Conway)

Is this why Baez perpetuated this issue involving Conway in his last motion regarding TES...anticipating he would resign?

Baez is listed as friend on Lippman law Firm facebook, as is Jose Garcia.

Now go read Baez latest Notice of Objection in regards to the media filed this week.

Then go read the press release statement that Lippman put out today in regards to the media...

Notice a common theme....common phrases....???

I am wondering if perhaps we are seeing a renewed unity between the defense and Anthony family and if Lippman is now "working" in conjunction with baez and the defense instead of separated or against it as with Conway and Nejame....???

Cindy Duque is handling Baez' foreclosure:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5451344&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jose Baez Home in Foreclosure[/ame]

Her bar listing: http://www.floridabar.org/names.nsf/0/1DFA2E1A6BDE56DB85256C4B005E086A?OpenDocument

Could the media tours of George and Cindy Anthony be over?

The couple’s new attorneys “said today they’re going to try to keep the Anthonys away from the public spotlight as much as possible,” WFTV-Ch. 9 anchor Bob Opsahl said tonight.

The Lippman Law Offices, which recently helped the Anthonys save their home from foreclosure, took over the couple’s representation after Brad Conway stepped down. Conway had replaced Mark NeJame, who complained that the couple wouldn’t follow his advice
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...d-cindy-anthony-stay-away-from-spotlight.html

Good luck with that! I don't see how anyone can keep CA quiet...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

And oh my! It's all about them! (the lawyers) Otherwise it would be a completely, head-scratchingly pointless exercise. What decent (i.e., non media worshipper/ PR junkie) lawyer bothers with such dramatic, pointless statements?

<ring, ring>

Hello?

Hello, Is this the Media?

Yes.

Well, Mr. Media, this is Mark Lippman from Lippman Law Offices. That's two p's and one n. We want to issue a statement.

OK. Let me get a pencil. Go ahead.

Here's our statement. "We at Lippman Law Offices, your one-stop shop for all things legal" - and remember, two p's, one n in Lippman - "want to say that we will not be issuing any statements to the media." Did you get that?

:laugh:

<ring, ring>

Hello?

Hello, Is this the Media?

Yes.

Well, Mr. Media, this is Mark Lippman from Lippman Law Offices. That's two p's and one n. We want to issue a statement.

OK. Let me get a pencil. Go ahead.

Here's our statement. "We at Lippman Law Offices, your one-stop shop for all things legal" - and remember, two p's, one n in Lippman - "want to say that we will not be issuing any statements to the media." Did you get that?

George and Cindy Anthony replace attorney
Updated: Wednesday, 25 Aug 2010, 8:28 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 25 Aug 2010, 7:26 PM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Mark Lippman, of Lippman Law Offices, confirmed with FOX 35 that his firm will represent George and Cindy Anthony in legal affairs, as it relates to the murder trial of their daughter, Casey.

The firm will pick up where Brad Conway left off before announcing his resignation last week.

"This is a continuation of our representation of them from their mortgage foreclosure case as we have never stopped representing them," Lippman wrote in an statement sent to FOX 35. "We have only expanded our role based on Mr. Conway resigning from the case."
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/082510-George-and-Cindy-Anthony-replace-attorney

George and Cindy Anthony replace attorney
Updated: Wednesday, 25 Aug 2010, 8:28 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 25 Aug 2010, 7:26 PM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Mark Lippman, of Lippman Law Offices, confirmed with FOX 35 that his firm will represent George and Cindy Anthony in legal affairs, as it relates to the murder trial of their daughter, Casey.

The firm will pick up where Brad Conway left off before announcing his resignation last week.

"This is a continuation of our representation of them from their mortgage foreclosure case as we have never stopped representing them," Lippman wrote in an statement sent to FOX 35. "We have only expanded our role based on Mr. Conway resigning from the case."[/B]
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/082510-George-and-Cindy-Anthony-replace-attorney

Exactly what "CASE" did Mr Conway resign from??????? :waitasec: :waitasec:

Orlando Attorney Mark Lippman Issues Media Statement Regarding Legal Representation in Casey Anthony Case

http://www.zimbio.com/Top+News/articles/tUvN3mVeG-o/Orlando+Attorney+Mark+Lippman+Issues+Media

Wow! Reading through this thread I see that most of you have already expressed what I think about this... why do they need this and why was a NOA needed in Casey's case.

My next question is... why publish this Media Statement in an entertainment website right next to an article about who the next pop princess will be?

Also, I find the red part of the statement above very interesting since GA and CA are not parties to the Casey Anthony case and if the are charged with obstruction or anything else, they will have their very own cases to be parties in... but what do I know. :innocent:

Attachments

• Cindy phone Jim NBC Ken Gagne NLHF 1aabb.JPG
    Cindy phone Jim NBC Ken Gagne NLHF 1aabb.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 30
Orlando Attorney Mark Lippman Issues Media Statement Regarding Legal Representation in Casey Anthony Case

http://www.zimbio.com/Top+News/articles/tUvN3mVeG-o/Orlando+Attorney+Mark+Lippman+Issues+Media

Lippman Law Offices, P.A., previously represented George and Cindy Anthony in their civil mortgage foreclosure. We continue to represent them in this matter.

Subsequent to the resignation of attorney Brad Conway as legal representative of George and Cindy Anthony in the matter involving Casey Anthony, we have agreed with George and Cindy Anthony to expand our role to assume attorney Conway&#8217;s former responsibilities.

Lippman Law Offices, P.A., takes the firm position that excessive exposure in the news media adds undue burdens on the court in its constitutional responsibility to administer justice fairly and equitably. Further, excessive media coverage and resulting speculation is detrimental to the interests of our clients.

We are sensitive to the important role of the news media in informing the public, and we do not wish to dissuade or prevent news media representatives from fulfilling their responsibilities. We will answer all appropriate questions as we are able.

However, we will not engage in speculation. We will not offer opinions. We will not endeavor to interpret the actions of the judge, other attorneys engaged in this matter, or other participants. We will not divulge information that may violate attorney client privilege.

Understandably, these stipulations may disappoint some media professionals and will likely limit our responses to certain questions.

Our only role is to represent the interests of our clients. In good conscience, we cannot not contribute to distractions that may hinder the presentation of the defense in this case nor that of the prosecution.

We request your forbearance in this regard.

Well, looks like SOMEBODY finally got through Cindy's thick head to knock it off with the MEDIA solicitations!!! She was actually able to attend the Trenton Duckett vigil (with the Milsteads) and NOT talk to the media, and not make it about HER, and was able to drop off some NEW shoes at Walgreens without talking to the media and making it all about HER.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/august/143597/Caylees-shoes-donated-to-charity
By Heather Sorentrue, Reporter
Last Updated: Saturday, August 28, 2010 3:31 PM
Children Of Love
excerpt:
"In a matter of just a few minutes George and Cindy Anthony drove up to a pharmacy off Narcoosee Road in Orlando and dropped off shoes to Operation Barefoot. "
"News 13 was told the Anthonys donated about a half dozen shoes to the charity, which appeared to be new, along with some socks."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/lake_news/082710_Laser_treating_the_hair_to_grow

Vigil for Trenton Duckett; 4 yrs. missing
Updated: Friday, 27 Aug 2010, 11:58 PM EDT

Milsteads sitting across the table from Cindy and George

Attachments

• shoes3 cfnews13.jpg
    shoes3 cfnews13.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Dennis Milstead Trenton Ducket vigil Aug 27 2010.JPG
    Dennis Milstead Trenton Ducket vigil Aug 27 2010.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 44
Is it just me, or does it seem as though even though the new mouthpieces claim they want less media for their clients that this entire week and weekend has been nothing BUT Cindy and George?

Wow! Reading through this thread I see that most of you have already expressed what I think about this... why do they need this and why was a NOA needed in Casey's case.

My next question is... why publish this Media Statement in an entertainment website right next to an article about who the next pop princess will be?

Also, I find the red part of the statement above very interesting since GA and CA are not parties to the Casey Anthony case and if the are charged with obstruction or anything else, they will have their very own cases to be parties in... but what do I know. :innocent:

Red by me.

I believe we are dealing with an attorney.... er, excuse me, Law Office that is *very* inexperienced in dealing with the media.

Heck, he coulda asked Cindy for an intro to the local guys. Sheesh!

Lippman Law Offices, P.A., previously represented George and Cindy Anthony in their civil mortgage foreclosure. We continue to represent them in this matter.

Subsequent to the resignation of attorney Brad Conway as legal representative of George and Cindy Anthony in the matter involving Casey Anthony, we have agreed with George and Cindy Anthony to expand our role to assume attorney Conway’s former responsibilities.

Lippman Law Offices, P.A., takes the firm position that excessive exposure in the news media adds undue burdens on the court in its constitutional responsibility to administer justice fairly and equitably. Further, excessive media coverage and resulting speculation is detrimental to the interests of our clients.

We are sensitive to the important role of the news media in informing the public, and we do not wish to dissuade or prevent news media representatives from fulfilling their responsibilities. We will answer all appropriate questions as we are able.

However, we will not engage in speculation. We will not offer opinions. We will not endeavor to interpret the actions of the judge, other attorneys engaged in this matter, or other participants. We will not divulge information that may violate attorney client privilege.

Understandably, these stipulations may disappoint some media professionals and will likely limit our responses to certain questions.

Our only role is to represent the interests of our clients. In good conscience, we cannot not contribute to distractions that may hinder the presentation of the defense in this case nor that of the prosecution.

We request your forbearance in this regard.

Well, looks like SOMEBODY finally got through Cindy's thick head to knock it off with the MEDIA solicitations!!! She was actually able to attend the Trenton Duckett vigil (with the Milsteads) and NOT talk to the media, and not make it about HER, and was able to drop off some NEW shoes at Walgreens without talking to the media and making it all about HER.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/august/143597/Caylees-[B]shoes-donated-to-charity
By Heather Sorentrue, Reporter [/B]
Last Updated: Saturday, August 28, 2010 3:31 PM
Children Of Love
excerpt:
"In a matter of just a few minutes George and Cindy Anthony drove up to a pharmacy off Narcoosee Road in Orlando and dropped off shoes to Operation Barefoot. "
"News 13 was told the Anthonys donated about a half dozen shoes to the charity, which appeared to be new, along with some socks."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/lake_news/082710_Laser_treating_the_hair_to_grow

Vigil for Trenton Duckett; 4 yrs. missing
Updated: Friday, 27 Aug 2010, 11:58 PM EDT

Milsteads sitting across the table from Cindy and George

BBM: And why would the media be reporting about this? Do they follow GA/CA? Do reporters stake out random donation stations? Or were they NOTIFIED by the Anthonys "camp"?

I've always thought that GA and CA needed separate lawyers to represent them due to potential conflict of interest issues. So do the new lawyers represent both of them together or does each attorney represent only one client, either GA or CA?

As to Mark Lippman being the Anthony's attorney in the foreclosure matter, well he did get the job done so their home isn't in foreclosure anymore. I wonder if his law firm is representing Cindy if she's going for long SSD?

I'm guessing from looking at Lippman's bio info:
http://www.realpagessites.com/lippmanlawoffices/page2.html

that if Casey's lawyers try and throw GA under the bus with any type of sex abuse allegations that Lippman will go to bat for GA (as he should) and that's one very good reason for GA to have a criminal defense attorney.

Also Casey's murder trial is still months away...so let's see if they are still representing the Anthony parents by then.

Is it just me, or does it seem as though even though the new mouthpieces claim they want less media for their clients that this entire week and weekend has been nothing BUT Cindy and George?

LMAO...seems CA forgot, she signed on the dotted line...:furious:

Justice for Caylee

And ... who thinks this new team of lawyers told Cindy it would be a good idea to announce her celebrity presence at the charity event on Saturday and donate one pair of Caylee's shoes while the cameras flash and people shout her name??

The same attorney who got them out of their foreclosure bind, got them a FREE house basically, all because there would have been too much media coverage.

What? A donated pair of shoes? Thats just creepy in my opinion. They all make me sick to my stomach.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
makaylaj
Back