George and Cindy Anthony have new lawyers

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Disability must pay well. :)

Think I will move to Florida if disability pays that well. I notice the attorneys didn't have "free" listed in the way you can pay. Maybe the Anthonys wait a few months before they spring it on them..."Oh, by the way...did we tell you that you are working pro bono?"

Think I will move to Florida if disability pays that well. I notice the attorneys didn't have "free" listed in the way you can pay. Maybe the Anthonys wait a few months before they spring it on them..."Oh, by the way...did we tell you that you are working pro bono?"

and ... how does Disability pay for that high falootin security system at the house now???

From the news thread:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,1022165.story

<snipped>

George and Cindy Anthony have a new pair of lawyers representing them in their daughter's case, according to court documents filed late today.

Orlando attorneys Mark Lippman and Jennifer Craddock, both with the Lippman Law Offices on South Orange Avenue, filed notices of appearance in the Casey Anthony case file late today.

I thought this was what the docket update meant. Thanks nums!

Suckas?
Wow! I can't believe I missed this (I must REALLY be on vacation!). But, why would they need help with their daughter's case? haven't read through the thread, but is it because they will finally be held to task...IOW...made to pay?

...and I thought her disability was good for 2 years? Are ya telling me that she went for permanent? With her face all over tv...if she's granted permanent...well...I'll just scream (again!)!!

Poor Caylee :( I want to say so much more, but I just can't. They will never realize just how much of the 'circus atmosphere' surrounding her death that they have contributed to. Even that they blame on others when it's THEIR behavior that has played such a large part in it. Breaks my heart...
This post deserves to be bumped. This nonsense just leaves me speechless as well. Precious Caylee, we are still here for YOU!

"However, we will not engage in speculation. We will not offer opinions. We will not endeavor to interpret the actions of the judge, other attorneys engaged in this matter, or other participants. We will not divulge information that may violate attorney client privilege."

So, uh, Mr. Lippman...have you informed the A's you're doing this? 'Cause I can't see Cindy shutting her mouth without a muzzle on it, or you know, removing her tongue.

I can't help but fall over laughing at that statement. Good luck with that, Mr. Lippman. You're going to need it.

You said what I should have said, Horace.

I do not understand why they need attorneys to testify truthfully.

And, I do not understand what Mr. Lippman is referring to when he speaks of his client's "interests". What are their interests?

I could understand having some consultations, but he's been with them at EVERYTHING - it's beyond suspicious.

*snipped* from Lippman's media release; bbm

"Lippman Law Offices, P.A., takes the firm position that excessive exposure in the news media adds undue burdens on the court in its constitutional responsibility to administer justice fairly and equitably. Further, excessive media coverage and resulting speculation is detrimental to the interests of our clients."

What exactly are the "interests" of his clients?

Financial? Making sure the murderer of Caylee is acquitted? Future media deals?

Mr. Lippman, your clients have RESPONSIBILITIES. A responsibility to tell the truth. And, frankly, they should not need an attorney to represent them in testifying truthfully.

And media coverage? Are you kidding me? Your clients are not exactly camera shy, sir.

lol, the bolded portion in their statement should have said, "excessive media coverage and resulting speculation is detrimental to all of the interests of our clients." :dance:

You said what I should have said, Horace.

I do not understand why they need attorneys to testify truthfully.

And, I do not understand what Mr. Lippman is referring to when he speaks of his client's "interests". What are their interests?

We know that Brad Conway was butting heads with Baez....

Now Brad is gone.

I am wondering if Baez has now gained control of Cindy...

We know of the Anthonys mortgage issues and foreclosure proceedings.

We know of Baez mortgage issues and foreclosure proceedings.

I think it is quite possible that Baez may have had a hand in referring Lippman to the Anthonys in relation to their foreclosure procedings....also quite possible that Lippman is/has handled the foreclosure issues for Baez as well....

I wonder if Baez may have been instrumental in "guiding" Lippman to Cindy (and possible future attorney/client relationship he can control...unlike Conway)

Is this why Baez perpetuated this issue involving Conway in his last motion regarding TES...anticipating he would resign?

Baez is listed as friend on Lippman law Firm facebook, as is Jose Garcia.

Now go read Baez latest Notice of Objection in regards to the media filed this week.

Then go read the press release statement that Lippman put out today in regards to the media...

Notice a common theme....common phrases....???

I am wondering if perhaps we are seeing a renewed unity between the defense and Anthony family and if Lippman is now "working" in conjunction with baez and the defense instead of separated or against it as with Conway and Nejame....???

Can anyone think of one instance where the parent of a person accused of murdering his/her child (their grandchild), that has retained an attorney?

No, but then most of them haven't done the things that the Anthonys have done when it comes to involving themselves in the case either.

We know that Brad Conway was butting heads with Baez....

Now Brad is gone.

I am wondering if Baez has now gained control of Cindy...

We know of the Anthonys mortgage issues and foreclosure proceedings.

We know of Baez mortgage issues and foreclosure proceedings.

I think it is quite possible that Baez may have had a hand in referring Lippman to the Anthonys in relation to their foreclosure procedings....also quite possible that Lippman is/has handled the foreclosure issues for Baez as well....

I wonder if Baez may have been instrumental in "guiding" Lippman to Cindy (and possible future attorney/client relationship he can control...unlike Conway)

Is this why Baez perpetuated this issue involving Conway in his last motion regarding TES...anticipating he would resign?

Baez is listed as friend on Lippman law Firm facebook, as is Jose Garcia.

Now go read Baez latest Notice of Objection in regards to the media filed this week.

Then go read the press release statement that Lippman put out today in regards to the media...

Notice a common theme....common phrases....???

I am wondering if perhaps we are seeing a renewed unity between the defense and Anthony family and if Lippman is now "working" in conjunction with baez and the defense instead of separated or against it as with Conway and Nejame....???

bbm

In re: red bold - Yes. In fact, that was the first thing that came to my mind when I read Lippman's press release.

I do believe that Baez & Lippman have one common interest for sure - shutting up Cindy Anthony. She isn't helping Casey, herself or anyone else for that matter, by continuing to talk to the media.

I think it is more likely that Lippman contacted the Anthonys and said, "Hey, I see Brad has withdrawn. We can help you if you'd like." Or even, vice-versa, maybe Cindy called them to get a referral and they offered to take over for BC.

Despite Conway's professional gesture to offer to 'help' them find new counsel and 'stand by them', I think CA wrote BC off the minute he chose to back Mark Nejame, instead of remaining silent about the false allegations in the email she sent Baez.

In re. green bold - I guess that is possible. It is now obvious there was some very bad blood between Baez & Conway. Still, that is a stretch for me.... At least, I don't think that was Baez's primary reason for filing that motion with the less than truthful exhibits attached. I think it was just icing on the cake that Conway resigned. I have a hard time with that suggestion because I don't think CA or GA like Baez any more than Conway does.

Orlando Attorney Mark Lippman Issues Media Statement Regarding Legal Representation in Casey Anthony Case

http://www.zimbio.com/Top+News/articles/tUvN3mVeG-o/Orlando+Attorney+Mark+Lippman+Issues+Media

snipped:
Lippman Law Offices, P.A., takes the firm position that excessive exposure in the news media adds undue burdens on the court in its constitutional responsibility to administer justice fairly and equitably. Further, excessive media coverage and resulting speculation is detrimental to the interests of our clients.

Ha! Good luck with that. Please remember also that the "excessive exposure in the news media" is largely caused by your clients.

I have not read all of the thread so I may be repeating this question.....Did you say Lippman or Lipservice???? We are talking about the A's, right???? jmo

For goodness sake, the same lawyers are handling the foreclosure of the house. I wonder where they think the money is going to come from. The A's must have something up their sleeves for the future. :waitasec:

...and I thought her disability was good for 2 years? Are ya telling me that she went for permanent? With her face all over tv...if she's granted permanent...well...I'll just scream (again!)!!

Can someone even do that without a good reason?

This post deserves to be bumped. This nonsense just leaves me speechless as well. Precious Caylee, we are still here for YOU!

Every night I ask as to above, 'Caylee please let the truth be known.'
Then I think how sad she must be about her family, her mother, her grandparents, all the lies and confusion. It's beyond me really.

I'm sure God shelters her. Nothing is done that God doesn't see. I have to believe that.

"However, we will not engage in speculation. We will not offer opinions. We will not endeavor to interpret the actions of the judge, other attorneys engaged in this matter, or other participants. We will not divulge information that may violate attorney client privilege."

So, uh, Mr. Lippman...have you informed the A's you're doing this? 'Cause I can't see Cindy shutting her mouth without a muzzle on it, or you know, removing her tongue.

I can't help but fall over laughing at that statement. Good luck with that, Mr. Lippman. You're going to need it.

And oh my! It's all about them! (the lawyers) Otherwise it would be a completely, head-scratchingly pointless exercise. What decent (i.e., non media worshipper/ PR junkie) lawyer bothers with such dramatic, pointless statements?

Well this is one area where CA and KC are not cut from the same cloth ~ KC wins the keeping thy mouth shut contest!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back