George and Cindy in NC

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the best thing for a couple of people to do who want attention so that they can promote their appearance on Dr Phil's show is to go to dying mall in North Carolina and hope that somebody sees them?

:goodpost:

If you bring about public outrage and scorn from your actions, public outrage and scorn is what you will get. Even in a dying mall in North Carolina. They cannot expect the public to withhold their opinions in a public place. CA sure didn't.. now did she?

Where was Lippmann? Isn't it his job to hold CA's purse while shopping? Has he finally seen the light?

Belks security always has at least one person sitting in their security office watching monitors for shop lifters, etc. It could have been one of the security people alerting the management that a couple of high profile people were in the store/mall. It would be a common thing to do. IMO.

Now if George and Cindy do not want to be looked at and scrutinized in public, then stay out of the public. I know me, and if I were to see them in a store, I would assume the "mad mama" stance. I would stand with my arms crossed just staring at them. I don't think I would be able to help myself! I am still angry at the verdict and seeing as well as hearing both of them lie with no loyalty to little Caylee. I will not be over it for a long, long time (if ever)!

Again, if the Anthony's do not want to be stared at; then stay out of the public eye. I shop online in the heat of the summer because it is just easier for me. In fact, I had seen one of the little sleeveless dresses onlne just exactly like one Cindy wore at trial. Didn't buy it, didn't like it, and am now so glad I did not!............................

I do admire anyone who is a better person than I am and can just walk on by without staring. I am not one who could do that, though. The "mad mama" side of me would automatically kick in.

MOO, IMO!

Where was Lippmann? Isn't it his job to hold CA's purse while shopping? Has he finally seen the light?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Hmmm ... Maybe Mr. Lippmann was part of the "PR stunt", like videotaping and calling security ... :innocent:

Hmmm ... Maybe Mr. Lippmann was "busy" counting all that $$ money $$ that is "pouring in" for the new "Foundation" ... :innocent:

:innocent:

MOO MOO MOO ...

So the best thing for a couple of people to do who want attention so that they can promote their appearance on Dr Phil's show is to go to dying mall in North Carolina and hope that somebody sees them?

No matter how hard they try, I guess ALL appearances can’t be on Larry King or Dr. Phil or Nancy Grace or Greta or the Today show or sitting for an interview with people magazine. Geez o pete, No one needs to buy clothes that badly. I know for a fact they have quite a few "Missing Caylee" t-shirts that they could wear. Just put on one of those, stay home and reflect.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Hmmm ... Maybe Mr. Lippmann was part of the "PR stunt", like videotaping and calling security ... :innocent:

Hmmm ... Maybe Mr. Lippmann was "busy" counting all that $$ money $$ that is "pouring in" for the new "Foundation" ... :innocent:

:innocent:

MOO MOO MOO ...

I'm guessing he expected to finally be paid once the Dr Phil money was made and the A's didn't want to hand it over. Has another Anthony attorney bitten the dust?

Someone felt uneasy with the Florida couple there????? Why would they feel uneasy? I guess the answer is people still just do not trust them. jmo

They need to send JB and KC a thank you note! It is after all their imaginary tale of georgie being a pedo and hiding the body, that they helped sell to the jury that now has people afraid to be in a mall with them!

I must admit, I am afraid of liars too. My granny used to say, you can lock your doors from a thief, but a not from a liars tongue.

Belks security always has at least one person sitting in their security office watching monitors for shop lifters, etc. It could have been one of the security people alerting the management that a couple of high profile people were in the store/mall. It would be a common thing to do. IMO.

Now if George and Cindy do not want to be looked at and scrutinized in public, then stay out of the public. I know me, and if I were to see them in a store, I would assume the "mad mama" stance. I would stand with my arms crossed just staring at them. I don't think I would be able to help myself! I am still angry at the verdict and seeing as well as hearing both of them lie with no loyalty to little Caylee. I will not be over it for a long, long time (if ever)!

Again, if the Anthony's do not want to be stared at; then stay out of the public eye. I shop online in the heat of the summer because it is just easier for me. In fact, I had seen one of the little sleeveless dresses onlne just exactly like one Cindy wore at trial. Didn't buy it, didn't like it, and am now so glad I did not!............................

I do admire anyone who is a better person than I am and can just walk on by without staring. I am not one who could do that, though. The "mad mama" side of me would automatically kick in.

MOO, IMO!

BBM

What did GA lie about during the trial?

Lets get this straight: unless owned by the gov't, a mall is a private place opened to the public and they do tend to have "no photography" rules. I know this first hand because I was told to stop taking pictures in a mall or I would be booted.

BBM

What did GA lie about during the trial?

With all due respect, cityslick, this is not the thread for that debate. I will say that IMO, GA has lied many times about many things, and at trial as well.

MOO

My point exactly - what's the big deal? The A's are outside of their comfort zone (Orlando) shopping 14 days before their big Dr. Phil reveal, which is being highly publicized on TV and online, and someone takes their picture.

And? High profile folks get high profile attention. End of story. You want the ups - you get to take the downs along with it. We live in an age of no such thing as privacy for folks who choose a "high profile" life.

Y'know - I have no idea where Laci Peterson's parents go shopping...

Above BBM - I see Sharon Rocha often, at a very public place near my home with lots of folks around. Nobody bothers her or snaps cell phone pics or calls security. Everyone around gives her the respect she deserves. Big difference!

Lets get this straight: unless owned by the gov't, a mall is a private place opened to the public and they do tend to have "no photography" rules. I know this first hand because I was told to stop taking pictures in a mall or I would be booted.

Happened to me too in a Macy's in Baton Rouge.
They had lifesize Justin Bieber displays to promote his new fragrance.
My DD HAD to go and get a few pics with "her man".

I had taken a couple and a lady kindly told me that you can not take photos in Macy's. I had no clue.
But, to my shock, as we were leaving, I saw the sign on the door "no photography allowed in this store". I never have noticed those signs before.

I'm sure they have their reasons. But I would have never thought that was a rule in stores in the mall.

ETA: oh well! We got what we went for. Lol
a6890dda-5e11-2c55.jpg

With all due respect, cityslick, this is not the thread for that debate. I will say that IMO, GA has lied many times about many things, and at trial as well.

MOO

I just find the opinion of GA on this forum facinating. At times he's the one strong one in that household, trying to do the right thing and other times he's lumped in with Cindy when it's to support a certain argument. Your correct, perhaps this isn't the right thread to have this debate (although every thread about the anthony's seem to devolve into just that).

Their new life is all about road trips, shopping, cruises and jetting off to prepaid tropical destinations, since they are too disabled to work. Sucking off the teat of Florida taxpayers and private benefactors. Again, how do I sign up?

All the SSI people had to do watch the video of CA in action in her deposition for the ZG case. She was spitting mad in that depo and didn't act like their was a weak bone in her body. How did she get credit to buy a new car when she was 7 months behind on her mortgage and in foreclosure or did she pay cash?

All the SSI people had to do watch the video of CA in action in her deposition for the ZG case. She was spitting mad in that depo and didn't act like their was a weak bone in her body. How did she get credit to buy a new car when she was 7 months behind on her mortgage and in foreclosure or did she pay cash?

You would be surprised at how many people send cash when a tragedy occurs and it's in the media. People are generally good hearted and want to somehow ease the pain of others. I would not be surprised if the As are still getting cards with money in them since they portray themselves as poor victims who are unable to work.

IMO

*Yawn*

Cindy and George are so yesterday's news. Who cares?

<Back to lurking.>

Funny thing I haven't paid any attention to GA, CA or FCA in about a month, but I watch the news daily and I live not far from Statesville, maybe a couple of hours and it wasn't on the news. Which is good, imo.

I believe it was taken on a cell phone which is often very hard to detect because there is no flash. I think the cameras are banded because security has a problem with the flashes and their security cameras. I guess cell phones don't cause that much of a problem. It's not that they don't want you taking pictures of others, they just have a problem with the cameras. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member