George and Cindy in NC

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking around today, this is much more common than I thought. Many stores have strict no-photo policies and those policies are enforced.

A few I ran across while looking for information...
Apple Store
Macy
Starbucks
Barnes and Noble
Whole Foods
Sears

There were a lot more. Those are just some examples.

I'm not arguing the legalities of it.

Just pointing out that it's a common policy.

I never noticed signs but I didnt really look for them but at our Starbucks I take pics all the time of who Im with nd no one has ever come up to me and said anything:waitasec: They dont seem to care.

I never noticed signs but I didnt really look for them but at our Starbucks I take pics all the time of who Im with nd no one has ever come up to me and said anything:waitasec: They dont seem to care.

I guess some do and some don't.

Statesville, huh ? We went through Statesville twice, on our latest trip to Asheville. There didn't look to be a lot there though, rather small. Maybe they are looking for a small place to hide out. Didn't quite work out that way though, did it ?

Statesville, huh ? We went through Statesville twice, on our latest trip to Asheville. There didn't look to be a lot there though, rather small. Maybe they are looking for a small place to hide out. Didn't quite work out that way though, did it ?

People want them to go away but then follow them and report where they are.

Baffles me.

Baffles me.
So what kind of clothes exactly does Belk's sell?:waitasec: We don't have that chain out here on the West Coast.

Have any pictures surfaced of Cindy and George TOGETHER at this mall?
What if the picture of George was taken by Cindy?
What if the picture of Cindy was taken by George?
What if the "uneasy" customer was Cindy herself, looking for attention?

This little piece of "non" news is almost like something cooked up so they could "one-up" their daughter and her Ohio pictures... Something stinks in Anthonyland.

So what kind of clothes exactly does Belk's sell?:waitasec: We don't have that chain out here on the West Coast.
I just googled and found the Belk website... The clothes are just ordinary clothes for the most part.. Nothing outstanding, for sure that I could see.

I would call it an average medium type dept store. Higher quality than WalMart but not a luxury store like Nordstrom or even Macy's.

Baffles me.

Maybe the people who reported that GA and CA were at this mall had a concern about their safety and wanted security to protect them.Or maybe these people fear them for some unknown reason.Hard to tell without them saying.

Maybe the people who reported that GA and CA were at this mall had a concern about their safety and wanted security to protect them.Or maybe these people fear them for some unknown reason.Hard to tell without them saying.

Or maybe they suspected G& C would shoplift???

Have there ever been reports of the A's shoplifting?
Why would anyone suspect they would shoplift?

I don't get it.

It makes no common sense to me. May be this dying mall is trying to drum up some traffic. That would make some sense. I hardly consider GA and CA any immediate danger to other folks except for those gullible passionate folks as a protection for their wallets as it applies to donations for the "support the Anthonys foundation" .:floorlaugh:

This thread has gotten way off topic. Please get back on track.

According to Fox Charlotte, George and Cindy were shopping at Belk in the Signal Hill Mall in Statesville, NC. Statesville is a small city about a half hour's drive north of Charlotte.

When you see the video, there's no doubt that it is them. People who spotted them alerted mall security.

The big question is - Why are they in NC?

http://www.foxcharlotte.com/news/top...128652408.html

Or maybe they suspected G& C would shoplift???

Well, lets see. they lied under oath, cleaned up evidence to cover for their demon daughter, Lied to LE during the investigation. Shoplift? Wouldn't surprise me. MOO

snipped...

I do admire anyone who is a better person than I am and can just walk on by without staring. I am not one who could do that, though. The "mad mama" side of me would automatically kick in.

MOO, IMO!

I agree, and I'm not even a mama. I'm just mad. :maddening:

This thread has gotten way off topic. Please get back on track.

According to Fox Charlotte, George and Cindy were shopping at Belk in the Signal Hill Mall in Statesville, NC. Statesville is a small city about a half hour's drive north of Charlotte.

When you see the video, there's no doubt that it is them. People who spotted them alerted mall security.

The big question is - Why are they in NC?

http://www.foxcharlotte.com/news/top...128652408.html
Bold and red by me .. In my opinion, they were just passing through.. But the better question is why they suddenly had to stop and shop at that mall.

I'm still playing the "what if" game though... Were there pictures of the two of them TOGETHER?

I just googled and found the Belk website... The clothes are just ordinary clothes for the most part.. Nothing outstanding, for sure that I could see.

Belk's sell Lilly Pulitzer,Ralph Lauren Nautilis,Alfred Dunner,etc.....It's a dept store. They carry luggage and household products,bedding ,Spanx,etc.
Also ,china ,and other items that you typically register for a wedding.

Belk's sell Lilly Pulitzer,Ralph Lauren Nautilis,Alfred Dunner,etc.....It's a dept store. They carry luggage and household products,bedding ,Spanx,etc.
Also ,china ,and other items that you typically register for a wedding.
Thank you.. I'd never heard of the store before the Anthonys got caught shopping there.. I do have to admit I didn't spend a lot of time looking around the website... I hit the clothes area because that where it looked like George and Cindy were shopping.. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez