George and Krystal Holloway/River Cruz *MERGED*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic-Cat and others, thanks so much for the work you are doing here. I'm so deep in family health issues, I only have time to fly-read right now.

But your eloquence is speaking to and from my heart also. This poor soul - couldn't we all see this coming? Not the suicide attempt, and thank God it was "only" an attempt, but just the crap that would surely follow once even part of her story, in any connected to the Anthony's, was known?

Truth or not to her story - what difference does it make when it causes her such pain? I've always believed her, but I also believe George will deny deny deny, even in the face of absolute evidence.

After all, look at his statements and behaviors regarding Casey and Caylee. In the beginning of the Caylee tragedy I had a few good thoughts about George. Do I have to say what I think now?
That is EXACTLY right. George and Cindy deny DNA identification of Caylee's remains, so what ARE they willing to admit? I mean, DNA just don't lie...but for THEM? :banghead:

All the proof that has been presented to them did not make them realize or admit that Caylee was indeed dead. So I doubt even a video of him IN the act with River would be accepted as fact by them...it would be someone edited, someone photoshopped, that's not me, and on and on...

BUT

It doesn't matter what George and Cindy BELIEVE.
What matters are the FACTS and the TRUTH.:blushing:

OK I may have to eat crow please season it heavily LOL

I am back on the fence but I do hope River recovers and gets the help she needs and see what this may do to her children put herself and them first don't worry about what people call you Worry about what you answer to.

All I can say to River is this:
We have all made mistakes in life.
We have all done things we wish we had not.
We have all done or said things we are ashamed of.
There are no perfect people.
You deserve life, and love and happiness and laughter...
Give yourself a chance to find those things.
Find them inside of yourself.
Get back up from this and stand up because the past is the past and there is nothing to be gained for beating yourself up over it.
You know what is true.
You know who you are.
THAT is all that really matters in the end, that YOU can be happy with YOU.

If she did not allow her sister to call media, no one would even know who she was.So far there is nothing about except she volunteered that is in document dump.She wanted the spotlight by going to the media and selling her story to Ne.I can not believe how people are blaming CA for Rivers attempt, she involved herself in their family tragedy, and IF she slept with CA husband she is in the wrong not CA.She did volunteer and go to events and was filmed in front of the A home.That part is not in dispute, still not proof of an affair IMO. George also made an attempt with pills when the public had turned on him for attention and to get sympathy.Seems weird to me that River would give her sister permission to let media know she took a bottle of pills, since talking to the media is what prompted the digging into her life in the first place.I know this will not be popular but it

If she did not allow her sister to call media, no one would even know who she was.So far there is nothing about except she volunteered that is in document dump.She wanted the spotlight by going to the media and selling her story to Ne.I can not believe how people are blaming CA for Rivers attempt, she involved herself in their family tragedy, and IF she slept with CA husband she is in the wrong not CA.She did volunteer and go to events and was filmed in front of the A home.That part is not in dispute, still not proof of an affair IMO. George also made an attempt with pills when the public had turned on him for attention and to get sympathy.Seems weird to me that River would give her sister permission to let media know she took a bottle of pills, since talking to the media is what prompted the digging into her life in the first place.I know this will not be popular but it

I don't think we have seen any evidence RC allowed her sister to call the Media.

I don't think Georges attempt had anything to do with the people or media turning on him. That happened long before he pulled his stunt.

I don't think we have seen any evidence RC allowed her sister to call the Media.

I don't think Georges attempt had anything to do with the people or media turning on him. That happened long before he pulled his stunt.
bbm
I think that's just what it was too, a stunt.
Here's part of a NG transcript:
"He allegedly told a nurse at the Halifax Medical Center that he didn't do it. And if he did it, it was for attention. As you know, medical records in the state of Florida are pretty much sealed. "
http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cach...rse&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

IF she slept with CA husband she is in the wrong not CA.

George is equally in the wrong.

Seems weird to me that River would give her sister permission to let media know she took a bottle of pills

If she were unconscious she would have no control and no say in what her sister chose to announce to the media.

It just seems to me that the sister is the one who caused all of the problems with this entire mess being brought to public attention and scrutiny. :twocents:

I have 6 brothers and sisters. I have absolutely no control over what any one of them chooses to do or not to do. My siblings are as different from me as night is from day, as is often the case. I am sure this is the case with River. She had no control over what her sister chose to say or do, nor did she have any control over the media latching on to this. It was bound to happen sooner or later. We all know that.

Having an affair IS wrong. However, it is not just wrong for the one party-it is wrong for the both of them. And if this is the kind of behavior that George has engaged in through the years and Cindy has just looked on and taken him back time and again? Then the blame is just as much hers as anyone. If you enable such actions then you may as well be engaging in them your own self...Plus, let's not forget there was the rumor that Cindy had her own infidelity with Mr. Casey, and if that has any inkling of truth, then what goes around does indeed come around-both for her and for George.

My point is this-River did state that she had met George at the tent at the Publix when she "wanted to help with the search for Caylee". We now have confirmation that this is a confirmed truth that she told. If the beginning of her story is true, then I have no reason to doubt the end either. And this attempt to take her own life? More evidence that she is in tremendous pain, and this comes after George has denied denied denied everything to do with her. That could have broken her heart, along with all the mean and hateful comments out there about her.

Adultery takes two...and that is a fact, and IF it is shown to be true in the end and George denied it all in such a cowardly fashion? He deserves everything he gets! IMO A MAN would not hide behind cowardice. A MAN would own up to what he had done. Of course, we never did hear from George did we? Just what his mouthpiece says FOR him-another cowardly action in the face this is his personal life and choices and not his daughters "case".

Needless to say I remain disgusted with George.

very very true according to far too many CA is to blame for everything!!!! if her husband cheated on her it's her fault??? where is the logic in that???

I have believed her from the start...I think she told the truth and in this case, anyone who tells the truth is in for a roll under the bus and that is exactly what has happened here. Poor lady. She obviously has had a hard life, some of that self inflicted as it is for us all, but getting involved with the Anthonys? She had NO idea what she was setting herself up for. I mean, Cindy Anthony is prepared to destroy anyone and everyone who gets in the path of what SHE wants...so, this gal just laid down on a railroad track with Cindy at the helm of an oncoming speeding train...hopefully she can recover from this and go on...that is my hope.

-----------
This is so true magic-cat.I have nothing to base this on but I believe R.C. over GA anyday. CA is preparing for a large fall when this is all over.:furious:

That is EXACTLY right. George and Cindy deny DNA identification of Caylee's remains, so what ARE they willing to admit? I mean, DNA just don't lie...but for THEM? :banghead:

All the proof that has been presented to them did not make them realize or admit that Caylee was indeed dead. So I doubt even a video of him IN the act with River would be accepted as fact by them...it would be someone edited, someone photoshopped, that's not me, and on and on...

BUT

It doesn't matter what George and Cindy BELIEVE.
What matters are the FACTS and the TRUTH.:blushing:

--------------------
Yes Magic-cat for a long time I have felt if they dont believe the remains were Caylees they should give them back.Why carry them around their necks?
I wonder if they even realize how many times they have contradicted themselves. It's almost unbelieveable.I want to see the looks on their faces when this all comes out at trial.:dance:

i think you have good instincts and how walking on pins and needles can deal with abusive behaviors of others. sorry you had to know first hand. i do believe there are many victims of the mess of lies of casey. does not mean she is an outright murderer. i feel she does lie, has some strange ways of dealing with what we now know is caylees missing and death . i do not think any one really thought at time they were coping well with the events. survival to want to believe shes alive and that no one would murder caylee- especially someone who caylee loved. i can not even accept it- i would be more willing to say an accident with complete lies on how it happened and some very very weird behavior by casey during it all. she does seem to be in another reality of it all. i do feel sorry for her way of coping and her being able to seem as if she can block it all out. bless entire anthony family- yes ENTIRE!! I DO NOT KNOW HOW FAMILY CAN GO ON DAY TO DAY- it must be so hurtful lfor all. i do believe casey and caylee are both loved by family and it must b e hell on earth to have to see and know she faces death penalty and caylee is dead already. i truly feel my heart breaks for all- caylee is an angel too soon. jmo

I really can't imagine the pure agony just getting out of bed each day is for them. It seems so many just have pure hate for them because of the way they expected them to act which is not the way they acted I also think little things are blown way out of proportion when it comes to them, They have kept themselves out of the media for a while but are still attacked on a daily basis I fear for their safety sometimes. When George attempted suicide after going through all he had He was called a faker a liar some really awful things were said about him. All these people are attacking him about it again saying he just wanted attention I just don't understand the gang hate almost like HS cliques sometimes. I really feel bad that ANYONE would attempt suicide and it should be taken seriously.

very very true according to far too many CA is to blame for everything!!!! if her husband cheated on her it's her fault??? where is the logic in that???

No one did the right thing here. We can't realistically even try to lay degrees of fault or blame because we don't know the details. The best thing we can do, in my opinion, is to take away the obvious lesson from all this sorrow. Affairs are destructive. The destruction spreads like concentric waves from a pebble thrown in water.

Besides, it's trying to ferret out if the alleged statements George made to River have any basis of truth in them is what is important here. No?

I am a young grandmother. I have one granddaughter. She was born on August 11 the same year Caylee disappeared. I have a 17 year old daughter who is 5 months pregnant-a senior in high school, so I will be a grandmother again soon. My mother is a sociopath in the purest form of the word and has sought the utter destruction of her own children from the time I have memory. I am the mother of 6 children, ranging in age from 27 to 5. I have not had an easy life-far from it. I have seen and been through things because of my mother that a person should never have to know. But guess what?

I am my own person. I make my own choices. I make my own way. I make my own mistakes. I climb my own mountains. There is no place for blame in my life. I move steadily forward and I expect my children to do the same. I do not uphold them in wrongdoing and I never have and I never will. And they KNOW this. I have not had an easy life, nor a simple one. I have problems galore-I have 2 children who are autistic. I struggle every day and overcome insurmountable obstacles.

And you know what? I do not try to destroy anyone along the way through all of my own suffering...

So with this in mind, and because this is who I am, I do not choose to look over George and Cindy Anthonys behavior due to a tragic circumstance they had happen to them. We ALL have tragedies, but we do not all go on a rampage and attempt to destroy and discredit everyone who comes our way. I could have all the compassion in the world for them if they were not so hell-bent on destroying everyone in their path. I do not expect them to be perfect, but I do expect them to be decent. It is no more or less than I expect of my own self.

I do not blame Cindy for Georges affair. I do not blame anyone. They made their choices. I do not hate George and Cindy. I do despise everything that they represent, because all that they represent is everything that I myself have had to break free of and overcome. Lies beget lies. Hatred begets hatred. Destruction begets destruction. And on it goes like that.

If they do not like what they are getting, maybe they should look at what they are giving? Often that is the first step to improving a seemingly impossible situation.

River has been bashed all to hades and back again...and that is hardly fair either. It takes two to tango...and she admitted her part so therefore I hold her blameless. She is right about one thing-if you tell the truth and admit it, then it becomes the past...

Logic does not even enter in to any of this it seems. There is no logic. It isn't Cindy'f fault, UNLESS, it has happened before and she looked over it...then, it IS her fault for putting up with it. It's called enabling and it gives the impression to the recipient that whatever they do is fine.

I really can't imagine the pure agony just getting out of bed each day is for them. It seems so many just have pure hate for them because of the way they expected them to act which is not the way they acted I also think little things are blown way out of proportion when it comes to them, They have kept themselves out of the media for a while but are still attacked on a daily basis I fear for their safety sometimes. When George attempted suicide after going through all he had He was called a faker a liar some really awful things were said about him. All these people are attacking him about it again saying he just wanted attention I just don't understand the gang hate almost like HS cliques sometimes. I really feel bad that ANYONE would attempt suicide and it should be taken seriously.

I feel worse for the survivors. Suicide in the absence of profound mental or terminal illness is pretty self serving. Your pain is transferred to every person who ever loved you and relied on you and wants to help you. Your personal pain ends and their torture begins.
Was GA thinking of CA, LA, his parents or siblings when he made his 'suicide' attempt? No, he was thinking about him and his pain.
Little selfish in light of what his death would have done to what's left of his family IMHO.

I'm wondering about what RC says that George told her about it being an accident. There's no way to sugar coat that. She doesn't say that he said "he thinks" that could have happened. She must have been told this fairly early in the alleged affair due to the statement of telling George about not wanting to be with someone who had a murderous daughter. This would mean that RC also knew that Caylee was dead and knew that the tent where she volunteered was still taking in donations to look for a live Caylee. Now, I know none of this can be proven, but could she be charged with a crime of some sort or be open to lawsuits by the people who donated a lot of money? I just wonder if she really understood what she was saying and implicating herself and maybe it sunk in later.

I'm wondering about what RC says that George told her about it being an accident. There's no way to sugar coat that. She doesn't say that he said "he thinks" that could have happened. She must have been told this fairly early in the alleged affair due to the statement of telling George about not wanting to be with someone who had a murderous daughter. This would mean that RC also knew that Caylee was dead and knew that the tent where she volunteered was still taking in donations to look for a live Caylee. Now, I know none of this can be proven, but could she be charged with a crime of some sort or be open to lawsuits by the people who donated a lot of money? I just wonder if she really understood what she was saying and implicating herself and maybe it sunk in later.
She was only a volunteer. The ones in charge would be responsible for any wrong doing that was going on.

She was only a volunteer. The ones in charge would be responsible for any wrong doing that was going on.

Plus wasn't the tent for KFN? So the collections would not have been for Caylee alone. JMO

Plus wasn't the tent for KFN? So the collections would not have been for Caylee alone. JMO
Well, on that one I am just a bit sketchy, because according to Linda Tinelli, George DID come and empty out the jars into his own pockets on a regular basis and take the money away...so it would seem this was purely a "Caylee related operation"...still, the volunteers could not be held legally accountable I would not think...but George, Linda T., and the remainder of KidFinders? I would think THEY could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_ks