George and Krystal Holloway/River Cruz *MERGED*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the video of KH and the man with the white sunglasses on 12-11-08 in front of the Anthony's house.She tells him remember what George said.moo IF was in any statement George told people.I can't find that darn video now.

I know GA said at one point early on that they had an idea who had Caylee and they were watching the person. Something to that effect. Wonder if GA initial interest in RC was as a POI. JMO

what reason do they have to call Rick he lives in SC and was not there ?

Rick was an early skeptic of the Zenaida story-he held that KC had no money and was a thief. Mr. Morgan will follow through with RP on the idea that KC could not have paid a nanny. This information is very important to Zenaida's case.

I don't think they will pay for an attorney for the one who BRINGS the case of course, but do think it is possible they may provide for the one being sued...not sure.:waitasec:

I think she is VERY pretty and her figure is darn near perfect...I can see George being interested in her, especially if she gave him what he needed and was missing from Cindy...like a little softness to begin with. Cindy is so hard, and this gal has soft written all over her.

On that note, I also think the Zenaida we know and love is also an attractive woman in her own right. Nobody that we know of in this case has been a perfect ten yet, not even RC though she is cute and seems confident (an attractive quality) if not crazy, which is also attractive to some guys! :)

Okay, I take back what I wrote above.....there might be a 10...starts with a Ryan, ends with a Pasely....H-O-T. Alright, and Rusciano...Okay I'm done! :blushing:

Rick was an early skeptic of the Zenaida story-he held that KC had no money and was a thief. Mr. Morgan will follow through with RP on the idea that KC could not have paid a nanny. This information is very important to Zenaida's case.

Oh I see that angle I guess I was not thinking too straight

I have not been through the documents yet I had a meeting at work
Is there anything that corroborates Krystal's story?

From the documents released today, this jumped out at me.

Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, sat down at the kitchen table with his daughter and pulled out a map. He asked Casey Anthony if she would help, Miller explained. "Casey, where do they need to start searching? Would you make us a spot on the map? Would you make an 'X,' would you make a spot on the map?" Miller recalled George Anthony asking his daughter. At that point Cindy Anthony got upset and kicked everyone out of the house, Miller said. Casey Anthony went back to her bedroom and did not mark the map.

It illustrates that George was convinced early on that Caylee was dead and Casey was responsible.

What George was thinking and doing privately was vastly different from the lying he did publicly in covering up for Casey.

I agree, the only thing I found that was new was George saying Allegedly " but I can't bury another child." Now that is something new to me! Did they ever have to bury a child, and if they did wouldn't we have heard about it by now?:waitasec:

This is my first post on Websleuths. Some of the threads recently have been outstanding IMO and prompted me to participate...

In response to the quote above; I can see where most assume the comment "can't bury another child" is referring to Caylee. It possible that there is another Anthony child that died? If so, certainly that would have a profound effect on their behavior.

I believe going back over facts of a crime and asking questions can often shed new light.

Just a thought...

BTW I am "neveragain", hi everyone.

This is my first post on Websleuths. Some of the threads recently have been outstanding IMO and prompted me to participate...

In response to the quote above; I can see where most assume the comment "can't bury another child" is referring to Caylee. It possible that there is another Anthony child that died? If so, certainly that would have a profound effect on their behavior.

I believe going back over facts of a crime and asking questions can often shed new light.

Just a thought...

Hello and WELCOME!!!!!!!!!

Interestingly enough, I was discussing case with mom today and she wondered aloud if LA and KC get different treatment from CA, and maybe it could be that KC was not an expected or was an unwanted pregnancy. I don't think that's the case, but it kind goes with what you are saying, that there could be deeper issues in their past that have a big influence on their present.
We still have not figured out what CA meant by telling KC "We forgive anything you have said," and KC's "I didn't say anything" response. There is something underlying here, just don't know if we'll ever get to it.

Welcome, neveragain.

In today's doc dump within the police narrative reports there is mention of a woman volunteer named "Linda Tornillo" (sp?) who accompanied George during some of his early ventures of setting up T shirt sales and handing out posters in parking lots at various venues. It names the places where they set up.

The police report also states that this woman "told them about the woman who was giving George money". Could this possibly be the girlfriend who was giving him money even then?

For whatever reason, somehow this story of the affair has a ring of truth in it - for me. Could be because I never did trust George.

Welcome, neveragain.

In today's doc dump within the police narrative reports there is mention of a woman volunteer named "Linda Tornillo" (sp?) who accompanied George during some of his early ventures of setting up T shirt sales and handing out posters in parking lots at various venues. It names the places where they set up.

The police report also states that this woman "told them about the woman who was giving George money". Could this possibly be the girlfriend who was giving him money even then?

For whatever reason, somehow this story of the affair has a ring of truth in it - for me. Could be because I never did trust George.

In the OCSO report here: http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22919219/detail.html
on p. 12571, it says Lori Cree was told by Linda T. that George had been given thousands of dollars from a widow and that Cindy was upset when she learned of it. I think it could be River or it could be the other women River claims the OCSO told her about when they interviewed her.

In Linda's interview with OCSO they ask her about donations and money but she never volunteered this info.

Welcome, neveragain.

Oh I bet it is!! Great Catch AlwaysShocked

on p. 12571, it says Lori Cree was told by Linda T. that George had been given thousands of dollars from a widow and that Cindy was upset when she learned of it. I think it could be River or it could be the other women River claims the OCSO told her about when they interviewed her.

In Linda's interview with OCSO they ask her about donations and money but she never volunteered this info.

Dang another GREAT CATCH!!!!!

Well I guess that proves RC was not making that part up since these had not be released yet.

I'm leaning towards "the other women" River alluded to. I read Lori & Linda T.s transcripts and there is no mention of any of this and it's making me crazy.

Just a thought...

Welcome neveragain, I'm kind of new here too, I have always wondered about that statement too.

glitering_sign.gif
nums24 & neveragain

So the woman who gav e the "thousands" to GA was allegedly a widow. Why would Cindy get mad about this, or be upset? Wasn't the whole point of the tent, to get money? There must have been more to it in CA's eyes, then.

I'm leaning towards "the other women" River alluded to. I read Lori & Linda T.s transcripts and there is no mention of any of this and it's making me crazy.

There's another reference to it on pg. 12574, stating Linda T. identified the woman who gave GA the $$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3