George and Krystal Holloway/River Cruz *MERGED*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Under sworn depo, River/Crystal said she did not have a sexual relationship with George. On an internet radio show, she said she did.
As to her personality, look for the video of a dark, curly haired white or light-skinned chick running around on Hopespring with a black guy in his 30's or so, the guy crying hysterically and River carrying him on her arm before the TV cameras while meandering aimlessly-on the day Caylee was found.

Under sworn depo on day one she denied it but admitted to it on day two...

And more~
I was just reading her transcript and...

After listening to the opening statement today by JB, I came to this thread tonight because he stated "a witness" is going to testify to the fact that GA KNEW what happened to Caylee; accident snowballed. KH transcript has a discrepancy. She states GA told her there was an accident that snowballed, that he knew what happened. Later, she states that GA shoved ICA up against the wall wanting answers to what happened to Caylee/where she was.

So, which is it??? :waitasec:

I'm curious about that too. I was given the link to her first interview with police http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx and she denies having an intimate relationship with GA. After reading that I read this entire thread and found out that later she says she was intimate with him.

I think she comes off as credible on some things. First and foremost she didn't go to the media or police, they went to her. I think GA did tell her it was an accident but now we get into semantics. What did he mean.

It was an accident - KC told us what happened and from a little mistake it just snowballed or it was just an accident that I was involved in?

The defense wants us to think it means he was involved but if so why did he slam KC against the wall and ask her to put an X on the map. Since that comes from TM I'll take it as the God's honest truth. I think the A's knew very early on what really happened and one of the most credible things KH or RC says is that he keeps lying to protect his daughter.

A lot of people saw heroics from GA on the witness stand today and I just saw a guy answering questions. His alleged mistress' testimony should be interesting.

I'm curious about that too. I was given the link to her first interview with police http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx and she denies having an intimate relationship with GA. After reading that I read this entire thread and found out that later she says she was intimate with him.

I think she comes off as credible on some things. First and foremost she didn't go to the media or police, they went to her. I think GA did tell her it was an accident but now we get into semantics. What did he mean.

It was an accident - KC told us what happened and from a little mistake it just snowballed or it was just an accident that I was involved in?

The defense wants us to think it means he was involved but if so why did he slam KC against the wall and ask her to put an X on the map. Since that comes from TM I'll take it as the God's honest truth. I think the A's knew very early on what really happened and one of the most credible things KH or RC says is that he keeps lying to protect his daughter.

A lot of people saw heroics from GA on the witness stand today and I just saw a guy answering questions. His alleged mistress' testimony should be interesting.

IF he knew... or was involved, there was a house full o people. Isn't that when ICA said stop acting like a cop and act like a dad.
Kinda puts that comment in a new light.
Maybe he did know?
I know I DON'T.
MOOMOO

I think its possible that George stated to Krystal that he might have suspected there was an accident and Krystal took it he knew there was an accident. But he never said what kind of accident or that Casey told him there was an accident. Maybe he did suspect it, but was nor sure. . Either way it does not prove anything. I don't see any reason why Krystal would lie about what George though, maybe she just misunderstood him. Why is the credibility of Krystal Holloway suspect?

So what was that screen shot of the text from GA to KH that said "I need you in my life". That was a shocker. Shown during Baez's opening statement.

MOO

Mel

I believe George's comment to Krystal (g/f) was just an honest observation of the facts as he believed them to be....An accident that spiraled out of control by all of Casey's pathological lies & misdirections.

So what was that screen shot of the text from GA to KH that said "I need you in my life". That was a shocker. Shown during Baez's opening statement.

MOO

Mel

He was vulnerable at the time and she knew that. He was looking for a "Zanny" and she seemed to fit so he pursued it. There are detailed threads on all this so the text message is not new news. It was short lived.

She needs to take her part of the responsibility for HER actions. It wasn't her grandaughter that was missing, it was his. IMO, she was looking for her 15 minutes. He was looking for consolation.

I haven't followed this case as closely as many of you have (although, I do know the basic facts), but it seems to me that a grieving father/grandfather who is in denial might make all sorts of statements about what he "supposed" might have happened. I don't see this statement, if he did make it, as any kind of "bombshell". If I were the Prosecutor here, this statement is easily dispatched..."sure, GA said it. He didn't know what happened and didn't want to believe his daughter could have intentionally hurt his grandaughter. Next."

JMO

I think its possible that George stated to Krystal that he might have suspected there was an accident and Krystal took it he knew there was an accident. But he never said what kind of accident or that Casey told him there was an accident. Maybe he did suspect it, but was nor sure. . Either way it does not prove anything. I don't see any reason why Krystal would lie about what George though, maybe she just misunderstood him. Why is the credibility of Krystal Holloway suspect?

This is what I think...he was surmising that it was an accident. He knew darn well Caylee was dead but he couldn't accept murder. It doesn't mean he was there.

And more~
I was just reading her transcript and...

After listening to the opening statement today by JB, I came to this thread tonight because he stated "a witness" is going to testify to the fact that GA KNEW what happened to Caylee; accident snowballed. KH transcript has a discrepancy. She states GA told her there was an accident that snowballed, that he knew what happened. Later, she states that GA shoved ICA up against the wall wanting answers to what happened to Caylee/where she was.

So, which is it??? :waitasec:

Has to be the latter, because TraceyM witnesses the screaming match, GA told her to sto pf'ing lying...TM said KC told GA he needed to leave his own house at that point.
Kinda goes with the ridiculous notion that JB put out yesterday when he said GA/CA seperated because KC wanted GA out of the house. Which is it? Was she scared of her parents, or did she kick them out of their own house whenever she pleased?

So it occurred to me today as I was obsessing over this case again....JB must think there's a bombshell going to drop when CH/RC testifies about George's comment that it was an accident.

Here's the interesting thing though....if the jury ends up taking CH/RC as a credible witness, and believes GA had an affair with her, might that also harm JB's assertion that GA is a pedophile? There has been previous testimony that people stated they had heard that GA had had other affairs prior. JB may go there too. But doesn't it kind of lend support to the idea that GA is attracted to adult women?

ETA: I thought JB stated affair in his opening statement. I see that it was more of an emotional affair and not a physical one according to RC and GA. However she does imply he was attracted to her so I think this would still support him being attracted to adult women like a normal person.

I am trying to remember but didnt she say also that ga choked ica and slamed her into the wall and ca had to pull him off. I wish I knew where to find the link to her depo.

Man, I haven't heard that part! Was this pre or post July 15?

I thought River Cruz told LE that she did not have an affair w/GA. That they became extremely close friends but that it never went to another level. I'll have to go back and read it again.

"Holloway reluctantly told investigators what she says George told her: that, at first, when he said Casey's car smelled like a dead body he didn't think Casey had murdered Caylee, but later he changed his mind."
Ok if jb call's her as a witness that staement would not agree with his claims at all. So are we to beleive just parts are all hmmm.

Neither of them admitted to ever having sex, but they were hanging out when George was allegedly at work. River's sister thought that they had been having a full blown affair from the attachment her sister had.

ITA it could be a double edged sword. However, perhaps George's statement that it was an accident (that snowballed out of control) will HELP him, because he was sharing in confidence (as their relationship was allegedly very intimate) and IIRC he implied that the "accident" was on Casey's watch. I can't see him setting up an alibi in that moment/situation, unless George is far more cunning than I'd suspected.

Either way, I can't imagine what type of cross to expect from Baez; I just hope he goes easy on her.

I remember seeing a video on youtube somewhere ( I think it was a police interview) where RC claims that GA choked ICA and pushed her into a wall. I believe that RC stated that GA THOUGHT it was an accident that "snowballed out of control". She didn't actually state that GA KNEW what happened. I'll try and find a link....
In regards to the accusations that GA was/is as pedophile, and was keeping this secret about what really happened to CAYLEE.. I think it may be difficult for the jury to believe this after seeing the jail vids. If you watch the jail video of when GA came to visit ICA on his own, along with the fact that in her letters to her jailmate friend, she mentions that it was Lee, and now all of a sudden it changes to her father... it speaks volumes (to me anyways).
Since Im pretty much a newb.. can anyone direct me to any information that confirms that this affair with RC did in fact happen? I don't know much about what went of with this "affair thing".

I think RC will be credible enough to possibly give the jury a bit of reasonable doubt. After all, why would RC lie about GA saying that there was a possible accident, regardless if they had a sexual affair of were just friends. What would RC's reason to lie about that be? Just because she gave him money that was not returned..I don't think she would lie based on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member