George and Krystal Holloway/River Cruz *MERGED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Did you ask Ms. Anthony if she ever committed suicide?" Jose Baez 6/01/2011

Was that not priceless? I about choked to death laughing.

Did anyone happen to catch the next question that Perry Mason asked Yuri? After YM answered, JB strode to his notebook and purposefully unsnapped the binder to extract a page. He then flourished it to the SAs with his "aha" smirk, as he pointed to a specific line or word. . LDB was smiling when she replied to him and the idiot simply went back to the podium and replaced his page....no more questions. He was so obviously thwarted.

He really should be in comedy His Courtroom manner is certainly comical
I bet all the attorneys from both sides put together have never had as many sidebars, as they have since this trial began.:twocents:

I think RC will be credible enough to possibly give the jury a bit of reasonable doubt. After all, why would RC lie about GA saying that there was a possible accident, regardless if they had a sexual affair of were just friends. What would RC's reason to lie about that be? Just because she gave him money that was not returned..I don't think she would lie based on that.

I just can’t believe for one minute that RC being involved with GA while her sister is locked up in jail with ICA and busy passing notes for the inmate is unrelated to this entire “affair”. Something really stinks with this whole scenario and I’m not falling for it. It appears to me it’s another planned distraction to make GA look bad, albeit with his blessing, possibly in hopes of saving his murdering daughter from the death penalty.

I remember seeing a video on youtube somewhere ( I think it was a police interview) where RC claims that GA choked ICA and pushed her into a wall. I believe that RC stated that GA THOUGHT it was an accident that "snowballed out of control". She didn't actually state that GA KNEW what happened. I'll try and find a link....
In regards to the accusations that GA was/is as pedophile, and was keeping this secret about what really happened to CAYLEE.. I think it may be difficult for the jury to believe this after seeing the jail vids. If you watch the jail video of when GA came to visit ICA on his own, along with the fact that in her letters to her jailmate friend, she mentions that it was Lee, and now all of a sudden it changes to her father... it speaks volumes (to me anyways).
Since Im pretty much a newb.. can anyone direct me to any information that confirms that this affair with RC did in fact happen? I don't know much about what went of with this "affair thing".
Where might I find the video of GA's solo visit with ICA?

TIA!

"Did you ask Ms. Anthony if she ever committed suicide?" Jose Baez 6/01/2011

Was that not priceless? I about choked to death laughing.

Did anyone happen to catch the next question that Perry Mason asked Yuri? After YM answered, JB strode to his notebook and purposefully unsnapped the binder to extract a page. He then flourished it to the SAs with his "aha" smirk, as he pointed to a specific line or word. . LDB was smiling when she replied to him and the idiot simply went back to the podium and replaced his page....no more questions. He was so obviously thwarted.

it was!!
YM said: well, if she did, she wouldnt be here right now? :floorlaugh:
or something like that. lol
YM had kind of a puzzled look on his face when asked that.

I'm confused. KH says that GA said there was an accident that snowballed. BUT he also slammed/was choking ICA for answers about Caylee.

According to KH/RC deposition George told her he felt that Caylee died from an accident. He couldn't accept that Casey may have murdered her. It was his OPINION at the time. He told KH/RC that, "he couldn't lose two of his girls".

I have a feeling the decision to use the current story JB is spinning about Caylee drowning and George covering it up may very well have been concocted from this very deposition.

The woman's sister was in jail passing notes for Casey? How convenient. I've always thought those letters were fake as a $2 bill and a set up. I also think that R.C. was another. As the other poster said, George may have approved or set it up, and it ended up snowballing on him. Maybe these women were to even be paid for doing all this and got ripped off causing them to seek revenge. Some people will do anything for money and some people will do anything to save a child from death if they think she's innocent. Now look at George, he's been accused of being a pedophile, insinuated that he was with his adult daughter, accused of teaching his son to be a molester, hiding a dead body, and even hidden insinuations that he may have done something to Caylee. If George was in on it then he probably regrets it, but if he was scammed and set up I hope they are all exposed along with whoever did set it up. All of the accusations against him stem from this association with a woman, a stranger he met at the search center. Something very fishy.

Casey Anthony Trial: Report says George Anthony's alleged mistress Krystal Holloway has arrest record
"Snip" Jun 22, 2011

According to WKMG, Holloway plans to testify that George called Caylee's death "an accident" in November of 2008, before the toddler's body was found.

WKMG reports that , Holloway has an arrest record that includes theft and burglary. http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22873305/detail.html

Last year, she and her sister reportedly granted interviews to the National Enquirer about the alleged affair.

Full Story: http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/19...ny-fathers-alleged-mistress-has-arrest-record

George Anthony's Alleged Mistress Speaks Out
Holloway Says Anthony Told Her Toddler's Death Was Accidental

"Snip" POSTED: Monday, June 20, 2011
Holloway told Pipitone it is fair to say she had an intimate affair with George Anthony after helping in the search for Caylee.
When first asked by investigators about the affair, Holloway denied it, but now she says she is prepared to tell the truth in court
Video-Article: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28302102/detail.html

Details Emerge In Alleged Anthony Affair
Twin Sisters Claiming Affair Have Arrest Records

"Snip" POSTED: Thursday, March 18, 2010
The two have been using the names River and Skye, and they have talked to National Enquirer. They are twins who also have been arrested a number of times.

Cecelia Holloway is also known by another name to publicize her sister's supposed affair with George Anthony: Skye Benhaida. She claims to be the sister of River Cruz, who is also known as Cecelia's 38-year-old twin sister Krystal Holloway.

Cecelia Holloway went on national television on the "Nancy Grace" program to support her sister's story, detailed in the Enquirer on Wednesday, of an affair that the two are claiming Krystal had with George Anthony.
Full Story: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22873305/detail.html

The woman's sister was in jail passing notes for Casey? How convenient. I've always thought those letters were fake as a $2 bill and a set up. I also think that R.C. was another. As the other poster said, George may have approved or set it up, and it ended up snowballing on him. Maybe these women were to even be paid for doing all this and got ripped off causing them to seek revenge. Some people will do anything for money and some people will do anything to save a child from death if they think she's innocent. Now look at George, he's been accused of being a pedophile, insinuated that he was with his adult daughter, accused of teaching his son to be a molester, hiding a dead body, and even hidden insinuations that he may have done something to Caylee. If George was in on it then he probably regrets it, but if he was scammed and set up I hope they are all exposed along with whoever did set it up. All of the accusations against him stem from this association with a woman, a stranger he met at the search center. Something very fishy.

Thanks. "Association" is the exact right word; "affair" is not.
Props on it all.

:goldstar:

According to KH/RC deposition George told her he felt that Caylee died from an accident. He couldn't accept that Casey may have murdered her. It was his OPINION at the time. He told KH/RC that, "he couldn't lose two of his girls".
shortened by me

And I believe this is true, and what he said. (if he said anything to her)
What parent , would not already believe their child was involved ,after she hid the fact she was missing from her own parents.. Of course they knew she was involved..And I am sure it was killing them to know, they were going to end up losing both of them. Cindy was probably in denial, but George new the truth . And this probably caused George to be drawn to someone he could talk to.

I never read that. I read that RC just stated that GA stated there was a bad accident. RC never mentioned GA saying what kind of accident there was though and if he was involved in it or not.

I believe he also told her he threw her up against the wall and accused Casey of killing Caylee and how/what did she do to her.

Not sure how that hurts the prosecution. Doesn't mean he knew anything. Only means he suspected it might have been an accident...and it also means he suspected it might NOT have been an accident.

SNIP for space!

WKMG reports that , Holloway has an arrest record that includes theft and burglary. http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22873305/detail.html

Look out Krystal -------> JB will say you stole the body from George, sold it to Kronk and burglarized the house for the duct tape, laundry bags, trash bags, etc.

This might be one time it would be wise to sit in the back of the bus!
bus.gif

Hi Allycat! I just read the entire depo of KH/RC and I've tried to look at it from a juror's prospective. First I must say that, if KH/RC can be believed, George is a bigger sleezeball than I thought. And I am bordering on believing KH/RC is one of those people that has a need to interject themselves into a case such as this. But, I think that George throwing Casey against a wall and choking her to try to get her to fess up shows that George had nothing to do with covering up Caylee's death, which becomes a problem for Jose Baez (and Casey).

Having said that, I think it's risky for either team to try to paint this woman as credible. She flat out lied in her depo re: her own past. At the beginning she says she's done things she's "not proud of but nothing illegal. Then towards the end she says she lied and stole to feed her kids. She also uses the RC alias so people can't trace her past and even insinuates to some people she is an illegal alien for some convoluted reason. She also says she cheated on her husband and on a boyfriend that paid $20,000 to fix her teeth. She also says she lies to people that her money came from a settlement from a peanut butter company.

The part of the depo that I did enjoy reading, however, is where she informs LE that George told her he was able to communicate with Casey in jail by writing letters to Casey and that Casey's lawyer would sneak them into the jail to Casey. (LE zeroed in on that statement big-time, also telling her that was a big "no-no"!) I'm so hoping that lawyer is Jose Baez!!!:woohoo:
BBM

A settlement from a peanut butter company?? What an appropriately nutty story. :crazy: IMO, that sounds like the kind of elaborate whopper that would make ICA proud!

I'm not sure whether Ms. Holloway's allegations are more helpful to the defense or the prosecution, but I find her to be er, considerably less than credible. Sort of like the walking embodiment of the Nigerian scam GA is said to have once fallen for. I get such hinky vibes watching her interview: her eyes are constantly darting up, down and all around as she mumbles to the interviewer and fiddles with her hair.

Not sure what her motivation is exactly, but I can't help but think of the Wendy's chili finger lady whenever they replay bits of her interview. :no:

Look out Krystal -------> JB will say you stole the body from George, sold it to Kronk and burglarized the house for the duct tape, laundry bags, trash bags, etc.

This might be one time it would be wise to sit in the back of the bus!
bus.gif

:rocker: :great: Love the Video of the Bus ! :great::great:

Watching her interview made me think she is being less than truthful. When asked what happened she replied, "I think it was an accident." When asked further what GA said to her, she replies GA told her it was an accident. I believe had GA really told her that it was an accident, that is how she would have replied the first time.... What happened, GA told me.... By answering what she thought, it leads me to believe she is making up what she said GA told her. I believe her first response was the truth as she knows it, that is... only her belief, not any real inside information.

The thing is, IF George was spending time with her, at her house...I have a hard time believing it was not a physical affair...again, if he was, I don't know if that was ever proven by the log at the apartment gate she talked about. But I don't buy that he would be going over there all the time just to chat...

The thing is, IF George was spending time with her, at her house...I have a hard time believing it was not a physical affair...again, if he was, I don't know if that was ever proven by the log at the apartment gate she talked about. But I don't buy that he would be going over there all the time just to chat...

unfortunately, I agree. And I think he's cheated on Cindy several times. I still think KH/RC is lying about what he told her, at least in a way that is in incriminating to him.

I can help you out. According to Mr. Miller, George's friend relayed that George knew Caylee was dead, and the girl who had all the answers about it was Casey. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raHlPVJEabU four minute mark

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../09/ng.01.html
Tracy McLaughlin: The first morning I was there, I woke up to George -- I couldn't really hear Casey, but I woke up to, Quit your (deleted) lying. I mean, screaming. They could have heard it across the street. Don't (deleted) lie to me. I'm not putting up with your (deleted). Don't do that. You know, he's screaming at her. She's going, No, no, you have to believe me. Don't treat me like a cop. This is before Leonard talked to her. You act like my father. Act like you're my father instead of a cop. I'm not listening to your (deleted). Quit (deleted) lying.

I believe GA suspected something bad had happened to Caylee possibly that Caylee was dead, but not "knew"... Big difference. I further don't believe GA had anything to do with either Caylee's death, or the cover up. IMO, GA was unable to switch out of "father" mode and into "cop" mode because it was his daughter and granddaughter. Something similar happens when an MD faces his wife or child coming in the ER door... They are personally involved and it can compromise their decision making process.

I see nothing but $$$$ signs in this woman AND her sister. Apparantly, they learned how to get money from a peanut butter company, now it's on to the next opportunity. I think it's a bunch of BS. GA claimed she was a Zenaida look-alike or a limited fit anyway and was exploring the possibility. Also, I find it very interesting that her sister's last name was Benhaida. Rhymes with Zenaida? Sisters?? Puerto Rican descent?? Hmmmmmmmmm.........I think he's been setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jnmeep