George and Krystal Holloway/River Cruz *MERGED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And don't forget she claimed in interviews that GA stole $5000 from her....

right - or she gave him 5K (something like that), and Cindy asked her. Didn't she call the National Enquirer too? Shady charachter if you ask me.

If I had to believe GA over her, I'd believe GA. You'd have to show me some video of him coming/going, or a wire transfer of the 5K. I'm sorry but I don't see her as a credible witness.

MOO

Mel

it was!!
YM said: well, if she did, she wouldnt be here right now? :floorlaugh:
or something like that. lol
YM had kind of a puzzled look on his face when asked that.

I wish I had the piccie of Yuri's look when asked that question. It was priceless. It was a "you are such an <unooosual> person" look. Furrowed brow, cocked head. OMG!

Love Yuri!

Mel

I understand what you're saying but that wouldn't prevent her from becoming an opportunist once she was found. MOO.

True. But I don't care if she makes money off of this - the poor woman went out of her mind when all of the negative publicity hit her - There were a lot of people saying horrible things about her then, as they are starting to do now, again.

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/2010/04/01/river-cruz-apologizes-to-dr-lillian-glass-and-supporters-for-her-suicide-attempt/
Dr. Lillian Glass
River Cruz Apologizes to Dr. Lillian Glass and Supporters for Her Suicide Attempt

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/casey-anthony-news-woman-claiming-to-be-george-anthony-s-mistress-attempts-suicide-says-report
Casey Anthony news: Woman claiming to be George Anthony's mistress attempts suicide, says report - March 26, 2010 6:04 pm ET-Cindy Adams
George adamantly denies he had “any sexual relationship and denies making the statement about Caylee’s death being an accident that snowballed out of control,” according to Anthony family attorney, Brad Conway.
http://www.wftv.com/news/22962658/detail.html
Woman Who Claims Anthony Affair Attempts Suicide -Updated: 1:15 pm EDT March 26, 2010
Cruz posted this on her Twitter page around 6:00pm Thursday night: “That whole family knew what happened with Caylee. I'm tired of all this. I never wanted any of this, so now it’s time."
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2010-12-17/news/os-casey-anthony-evidence-20101217_1_krystal-holloway-river-cruz-robyn-adams
December 17, 2010|By Bianca Prieto
New Casey Anthony evidence: George Anthony 'snapped,' attacked his daughter, friend says
Casey Anthony's father "snapped" and "threw her up against the wall" when the mother of slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony wouldn't tell him what happened to the 2-year-old, a friend told authorities.

It seems she initially had told LE that they did not have an affair, but now she says they did. SO........maybe they had an affair. LOL. I personally do not believe that they did, FWIW.

She just doesn't seem his type, but what do I know. Just friends as far as I'm concerned. Does that me no sex, nope.

CA and River Cruz are supposed to testify tomorrow, at least thats what I hear. I am actually kinda nervous about it. I am afraid they both may be good/key witnesses for the defense. I just hope that calling these 2 as witnesses for the DT will backfire on them. I can only imagine how River is going to come across on the stand, and how the DT is going to spin her testimony. And God only knows how CA will come across. Will she be hostile, helpful, calm, tearful...? And then Vasco, is he supposed to testify too? I think it's safe to say the boring expert testimony is over, and the fireworks are about to start. Here's hoping for a good day (for the SA) in the journey towards justice for Caylee.

CA and River Cruz are supposed to testify tomorrow, at least thats what I hear. I am actually kinda nervous about it. I am afraid they both may be good/key witnesses for the defense. I just hope that calling these 2 as witnesses for the DT will backfire on them. I can only imagine how River is going to come across on the stand, and how the DT is going to spin her testimony. And God only knows how CA will come across. Will she be hostile, helpful, calm, tearful...? And then Vasco, is he supposed to testify too? I think it's safe to say the boring expert testimony is over, and the fireworks are about to start. Here's hoping for a good day (for the SA) in the journey towards justice for Caylee.

Any specifics on where you heard this? Buzz? Are you in Fl? Just curious. It makes sense. Poor River's been in the hall for days. Cindy's nearby too. Hope you are right.

It will be a good day for Caylee, I'm just positive!

I heard that CA was going to testify tomorrow from watching AC 360. I believe Jean Casarez said it. And I heard that River was testifying from various sources.

I get nervous too I must admit. Then I remember the State is doing a fantastic job, we must have faith they will do what they need to do. Good thoughts and prayers tomorrow for CA that she will speak truth and nothing but. Sending thoughts that every time either one of those woman speak something that is not truthful the words just jumble from their mouth!!!!

I am so ready for fireworks.. so far the DT's witnesses have been boring and repetitive beyond belief.. I know you have to follow protocol but really, at some points it has just been, nap-time or "get to it already".. depending on how awake I am.. thank goodness I am in a different time zone and can "fast forward"

IMO it's a safe bet that LDB will do the cross on Cindy and Cindy seems to respond well to Linda.

I won't be surprised at all it if is Ashton that does the cross on Cruz or Holloway or to whatever she is (to borrow a phrase from HHJP :) )

If CA gets on the stand watch for how she acts when she's answering the state and when she's answering the DT. Too me it's like watching two different personalities. I feel like she's playing both sides against the middle. I wonder why no one else has mentioned this...or have they?

I have a feeling River Cruz will not be able to say much, almost everything she would have to say is considered "hearsay." The only way the proper foundation for her to say what George said would be for defense to Call George and he denies statements. Then they could call her to offer her testimony as impeachment.

Personally, I don't think it will be a win for the DT. If in fact, RC had to go to the ER tonight for anti-anxiety she may just very well show up drugged to the gills. JA will not take too kindly to that (just speculating).

Cindy is mad as a wet hen (IMHO) now that the DT & ICA threw GA under the bus. I pray she will fight for Caylee, and not pay any mind to the inmate sitting at the DT.

As in previous days, I do not forsee a win for the DT tomorrow. But I am just speculating.

MOO - please and thanks.

Mel

Man.I am going to have to get up early and get my grocery shopping done so I don't miss a thing. My cupboards are bare...This trial is taking up all my productive time lol :eek:ddsmiley:

I have a feeling River Cruz will not be able to say much, almost everything she would have to say is considered "hearsay." The only way the proper foundation for her to say what George said would be for defense to Call George and he denies statements. Then they could call her to offer her testimony as impeachment.

So great to read your comments - thank you very much! I certainly wouldn't put it past Jose Baez to call RC without providing a foundation first. He pulled that one earlier in the trial when he asked the FBI witness if she performed a paternity test on Lee Anthony (without bringing the person who asked her to perform the test on the stand first). IMHO, I thought that was a clear violaion of the heresay rule. We'll see if he learned his lesson :)

Best,

Mel

Crystal will not be a good witness. She brings too much baggage to the stand with her. I wonder if the State can bring up the video of her with the guy with the white sunglasses flipping out. All of these hangers on. Why would this woman get involved with George? It appears she set out to for some reason.

The State will also ask her if she was paid for any Enquirer or other publications. Good Luck to her. I'd be in the hospital having an anxiety attack too.

Well...YOU know that but the question is: Does Baez know that?

ETA - the only safe drinking game throughout this testimony would be that you only get to take a drink when HHJP over rules an objection made by JA. IMO :)

I thought GA already denied her statements publically when she first gave them to LE? I don't know if it is even smart for the DT to call her. She said that GA said KC did it. She also said GA did not want to lose both his girls (so why would he let KC sit in jail for 3 years facing life if he knew the truth?) Also, she said GA told her he had a fight with KC and told her "where is Caylee?!!" if the DT story is correct, why would he attempt to choke KC aksing where Caylee is, if she drowned and he was aware?

I think River will hurt the DT way more than she could help them. If it were my life on the line, I would not want her called to the stand.

Crystal will not be a good witness. She brings too much baggage to the stand with her. I wonder if the State can bring up the video of her with the guy with the white sunglasses flipping out. All of these hangers on. Why would this woman get involved with George? It appears she set out to for some reason.

The State will also ask her if she was paid for any Enquirer or other publications. Good Luck to her. I'd be in the hospital having an anxiety attack too.

And I hope after she responds yes to the National enquirer question, the state makes her explain step by step how she sold her story..calls, calls back, price negotiation, contract signed, money exchanging hands.. Making it perfectly clear that she is capable of taking advantage of any situation and has no qualms regarding the subject matter as long as money is involved.

TC, Robin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member