George and Krystal Holloway/River Cruz *MERGED*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What proof is there that GA had an affair with her? I heard she's claiming 6 days after she volunteered to help look for Caylee they started an affair. Who would start an affair in the midst of looking for their missing granddaughter and who has the media camped out at their doorstep? I just have serious doubts that GA was cheating with her.
I never believed it. I think she and her sister have some issues and an agenda was concocted between the two to get in the spotlight of a high profile case. Maybe even make a little money selling interviews. JMO.

What proof is there that GA had an affair with her? I heard she's claiming 6 days after she volunteered to help look for Caylee they started an affair. Who would start an affair in the midst of looking for their missing granddaughter and who has the media camped out at their doorstep? I just have serious doubts that GA was cheating with her.
Well, for one thing, the gate keeper in her gated community has records of George's comings and goings. And, LE did examine her cell phone and found some proof there. GA was obviously after her money which she apparently has since she's a kept woman by some guy with money. I don't have the links right now but it was discussed at length last year here.

Maybe she only got involved in the search because she and George were already involved.

RH would know the answer to this - I don't think it's illegal to use an alias as long as you aren't trying to commit fraud - like identity theft
Do we know what evidence the state has to back up her claim that they were "involved" and/or spending a lot of time together like records from the security guard at the gate of her apt complex or bank records of hers and GA's? There were a few things in her depo that back up her claim of their involvement.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23070163/detail.html
Page 10 Line 19
SA: That's fine. That's fine. Did..ah..well I mean some of the texts I mean we seen at least the last text the one you showed us where ah, he texted you um, I need you in my life, I want you in my life. Um, do you ..do you remember when that, you got that text?
KH: Ah, if I'm not mistaken, I think it was before his suicide thing.

She confesses on tape about her past criminal history, changing her name to start over, cheating on her ex husband but she doesn't say that she knows everything. There are things she is asked about, things that came out in the media, that she could have said "yes he told me about that" but she doesn't.

I'll bet RH will get torn to shreds by the Prosecution.

Maybe she only got involved in the search because she and George were already involved.

I've wondered this, too. I've even gone so far in my mind to question if she was actually the babysitter for a long time, but it was just hidden from CA (or anyone but George & Casey) because she was George's mistress.

Please don't beat me up for this, but you just never know.

I hate to think they had an affair, but a text from GA that says "I need you in my life" is a little beyond friendly. If they weren't having an affair, they were heading that way.

But even if they did, it doesn't change the facts about what happened to Caylee. I can only say that GA and CA are magnets for bad people and trouble. Of all people to get friendly with, a woman who claims her name is "River Cruz" and turns out to be someone else altogether???

This witness may be a red herring for the defense, but she won't have any credibility!

For all anyone knows George could have been going to this woman's home to have coffee and take or get missing posters. He could have laid his cell phone down and she texted herself. A good con could pull it off. She sounds so much like Casey according to posts here describing the woman. No job, living off someone else, getting in with a man fast and furious, claims of being a victim, eyes don't look right, criminal record of alleged thefts, accused by relative as being a liar, cell phone text evidence, and also saying that George did things he says he didn't do. If she is so much like Casey, what makes her so believeable especially with having to go to the hospital twice when it gets too stressful. Plus, I've never heard her quoted as saying anything of concern about Caylee. It's all about her .

Forgive me if this question has already been answered earlier in the thread, I don't have time to read it all.

I just finished reading KH's deposition (thank you, okiedokietoo) and I see at the end that LE planned to go to her home to collect letters that she claimed George had written to her. Do we know if there were letters and that they were collected? She seemed to be hemming and hawing about whether she'd be able to find them.

Well, I know it's an unpopular opinion, but I think the affair DID happen, because of the guard seeing George's comings and goings, and because of the text messages. I also happen to trust Dr. Lillian, whether any one else chooses to, or not. I have seen a tendency for people to vehemently regard a piece of information as false if it could even remotely be seen to prove ICA didn't murder Caylee, or that George was in on the whole thing. I think that is unfortunate and wrong to do, and here is why:

- Just because George may have had an affair DOES NOT mean Caylee was not murdered by her mother.

-Just because George may have told River that "it was an accident that snowballed out of control" DOES NOT mean that he knew that for a FACT. He could have been simply giving his opinion on what he THOUGHT had happened OR perhaps he and Cindy found out AFTER THE FACT what had really happened to Caylee (and he could have even been lying when he told River it was an "accident"). I'd like to point out that many people on this forum believed, at some time or another, that Cindy and George knew what really happened to Caylee some time after the fact.

Actually, that is a prime time for adultery and divorce - after a tragic death or catastropic event, or a terminal diagnosis. The one spouse is so overwhelmed and over-stressed that this other person becomes their shelter from the storm. They need, or perceive that they need, this little break from reality to cope with their crisis.

Heck I can't say I blame GA for needing some comfort and a sanctuary away from his nightmare of a life; problem is he got sucked in by a con of sorts. I think he was an easy sucker at the time and they knew it...those people have some sort of radar for their prey.

If GA did speak of "an accident" I would think that he was trying to NOT appear like a guy who would defend a murderer, you know, at least make a semi good impression on this woman so he offered up his accident theory to minimize his part in trying to defend KC or feel bad for KC or be the kind of dad to raise a murdering daughter. JM 2 cents.

Dalliance or not, ol' Krystal River doesn't have both oars in the water.
th_straightjacket.gif

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/crime/2011/06/28/bts.george.anthony.no.affair.cnn.html

Wow! I heard this clip on the radio, so I had to hurry home to watch it!

He is sooooo definitely lying, IMO, and actually seems really hostile just beneath the surface. The adding to his denial with "that's funny" seems so dishonest.

Is anyone else getting this? or is it just me?

"he doth protest too much" came to mind but does it really matter? i have a feeling we won't be able to believe river either.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/crime/2011/06/28/bts.george.anthony.no.affair.cnn.html

Wow! I heard this clip on the radio, so I had to hurry home to watch it!

He is sooooo definitely lying, IMO, and actually seems really hostile just beneath the surface. The adding to his denial with "that's funny" seems so dishonest.

Is anyone else getting this? or is it just me?

I saw the same thing. We saw two different GA's when asked if he had an affair and if he molested his daughter. IMO, if he were telling the truth he would have responded similiarly to both questions - and he did not.

However, I do not think whether he actually had an affair or not has any relevancy in this case. Especially since the alleged affair occured after Caylee went missing. I might think differently if there was proof of an alleged affair prior to Caylee going missing, but thus far there has been none that I have seen.

Also, if the alleged affair is true shame on KH/RC for being an opportunist and 'using' an emotionally vulnerable man to insert herself into this case.

jmho

Seriously, not saying either one is lying, cause they probably both are, but, there was a lot of media coverage back then and just about everyones movements were monitored constantly, just how much secrecy could have been going on. George ain't no angel, but what kind of person would even consider getting involved with this man, knowing that they are going through the most trumatic time of his life, and his wife. I know someone here said they had befriended her, and she is very nice, but I would be very careful about letting someone like this in my life for any reason.

Not so sure there was an affair. Krystal/River herself gives conflicting reports on the info. George saying Cindy knew he was there and of her supposed brain tumor was big info. I was curious for the times they had Cindy on the stand they didn't ask her about it. They were afraid of her answer because they know it could hurt their theory.

Also, JB is very into how much people make off this case. This woman sold her story to the National Enquirer. That might not buy her credability with the jury either. I also wonder how much of her criminal past gets in.

Well, I know it's an unpopular opinion, but I think the affair DID happen, because of the guard seeing George's comings and goings, and because of the text messages. I also happen to trust Dr. Lillian, whether any one else chooses to, or not. I have seen a tendency for people to vehemently regard a piece of information as false if it could even remotely be seen to prove ICA didn't murder Caylee, or that George was in on the whole thing. I think that is unfortunate and wrong to do, and here is why:

- Just because George may have had an affair DOES NOT mean Caylee was not murdered by her mother.

-Just because George may have told River that "it was an accident that snowballed out of control" DOES NOT mean that he knew that for a FACT. He could have been simply giving his opinion on what he THOUGHT had happened OR perhaps he and Cindy found out AFTER THE FACT what had really happened to Caylee (and he could have even been lying when he told River it was an "accident"). I'd like to point out that many people on this forum believed, at some time or another, that Cindy and George knew what really happened to Caylee some time after the fact.

Thank you. George is a liar as far as I'm concerned, not as good a liar as Casey & Cindy but still a liar. There was more to his fake suicide attempt that we are not privy to as well. Who takes their high blood pressure pills with them, then buys pizza and beer and says they were gonna commit suicide? He walked out of that motel on his own 2 feet and he was just fine. Meanwhile Cindy had Dominic 'comforting' her.

Holloway also alleged she gave George $24,000...

We don't know really what she does for a living, but we do know that she does has a criminal past. She has been arrested before for attempted burglary and her name also turned up on a police report regarding $1,000 worth of jewelry stolen from a neighbor's home.

...the jewelry was taken to a pawn shop, the person who took the jewelry there showed Krystal's license, but then the fingerprints on the pawn slip matched Krystal's sister Cecilia's... her sister Cecilia has come out also publicly and supported all of her sister's claims.

..she has a criminal history for... crimes that involve morality... crimes of attempted robbery, crimes of attempted theft... those types of things. We also know she attempted to commit suicide in her past, and we also know that her credibility is suspect.

...the current trend of people trying to interject themselves into famous cases.

“...it's not unusual at all. People will do anything to get into the limelight or anything to offer interviews where they can make a few extra dollars,”

“A pay day.. a moment in the sun... five minutes of fame.. she'll get a big check.”

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...eged-george-anthony-mistress-krystal-holloway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap