George and Krystal Holloway/River Cruz *MERGED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone remember in the beginning WS and other boards speculating about Juliette Lewis IIRC some said it was probably one of Casey's favorite actress's?
I recall we discussed Juliette the actress and speculated that Casey just pulled her name up because she knew of her...yes, I do recall that. :)

The alleged affair, like GA's suicide attempt are not really case related. They have no bearing on what happened to caylee , and are turning into some wild speculation at this point.
Let's get away from the affair but if more information is revealed and it becomes relevant then discussion will resume.

So, since we cannot confirm or deny the affair and it is of little consequence anyway, let's look at the statements regarding Caylee's death and surrounding circumstances that were reported by KH as coming from GA.

Remember that none of this has been confirmed but it is being heavily reported and probably deserves some attention.

I do not think he made these statements and even if he did I see it as a he said- she said situation. Because the credibility of the accuser is suspect, i think that will make the alleged statements even less powerful.

No need to sleuth neighbors, friends and acquaintences of the twins. Let's stick to discussing them and their reports since they have voluntarily put themselves in the spotlight.
So don't link other family members information.

Georges opinions, as he might be viewed as a credible observer and expert witness, as to whether or not there was a dead body in the car, and if he had any suspicions that Caylee was dead may come into play.

But those statements he supposedly made to KH. No value as evidence or testimony and virtualy none as an investigative lead. Zip! Nada! Reaaly they are as salacious and as pointless as the story of the affair and the supposed suicide attempt.

Unless he specifically said "KC told me that Caylee was dead and that it was an accident", leaving a clear chain that he recieved that information from the person involved, it has no value. If Lee told him it was an accident, if Cindy told him, or if in all liklihood he came to such a conclusion provately on his own, none of it has a direct connection to the crime or would be admissable. Without a direct and traceable statement from KC all it is is a family or individual engaging in the same sorts of chatter and speculation that we do around here. Yes it grabs our attention, and yes it seems shocking. But a jury will never hear of it, and there is no real way to measure its truth. Yeah George obviously has long had a diferent opinion of what happened to his Grandaughter than what he declares publicly. That's been obvious from the transcripts of his earliest interviews with LE. But whether or not he believed or knew Caylee was dead is complete piffle until or unless it ties back to a direct conversation or specific observed evidence with the principle party. KC. I see nothing in these supposed statements to KH that do that. As the OP pointed out, we have enough other public info to confirm that yes this probably is GA's belief. But that is diferent then direct knowlege. There is no evidence of direct knowlege there.

Individuals who are worried about being raked over the coals leave the police station saying, "no comment". They don't talk to the press, and they most certainly do not grant interviews to the NE. She didn't came forward sooner because she simply had nothing significant to say.

I agree, the only thing I found that was new was George saying Allegedly " but I can't bury another child." Now that is something new to me! Did they ever have to bury a child, and if they did wouldn't we have heard about it by now?:waitasec:

I agree, the only thing I found that was new was George saying Allegedly " but I can't bury another child." Now that is something new to me! Did they ever have to bury a child, and if they did wouldn't we have heard about it by now?:waitasec:

Caylee...SHE is the child that George is referencing. They considered HER their child...they have said it on many ocassions and in various ways. She was THEIR little girl to them...perhaps that could have been part of the ongoing battle between them and Casey...at least according to what she stated to friends...

Originally Posted by bessie
Individuals who are worried about being raked over the coals leave the police station saying, "no comment". They don't talk to the press, and they most certainly do not grant interviews to the NE. She didn't came forward sooner because she simply had nothing significant to say.

It was LE who went to her. I do believe, RC was just chalking it up, this was over a year ago this alleged affair took place. She's out money but was letting it go. Skye was the one who called the press, if you watch that video where RC is picking up her phone, one of the reporters ask RC that question, why did you call, Skye puts her hand on her chest and said I did.

I also believe RC did not ask GA to elaborate on that snowball statement or any statement. She did not push, maybe didn't want to know but this will have no relevance unless more was said during her police interview we haven't had the pleasure to view, yet...

RC stated she was in love with GA...did she think he'd leave his wife for her? I think GA was in an emotional relationship, if it went further, that's between him, his wifey and their God. I care not about his affair, many have affairs. I only care if he truly was told by Inmate Anthony, or it has no place in the trial! Her own letters between other inmates would have much more relevance for it's in her handwritting, like it came from her mouth. That I want to read, that has me interested..:angel:

Caylee...SHE is the child that George is referencing. They considered HER their child...they have said it on many ocassions and in various ways. She was THEIR little girl to them...perhaps that could have been part of the ongoing battle between them and Casey...at least according to what she stated to friends...

But this was said before Caylee was found ? :waitasec:

Ok Krystal/River said that she had given George money-almost $5,000.00 ($4200 I saw in once post but not in an article I could link to?) so how does THAT affect the case? And how can it be proven? If she says she wrote the checks to Cash, would George have had to add his signature on the back to cash them or could he have simply taken them to HER bank to cash? Here would at least be some concrete evidence that SOMETHING she says is absolutely true...

i may be confused, but how could she write a check made out to cash and give to someone else to cash? no bank will cash a check made out to cash but to the person whos account it is i would think. if she herself wrote check out for cash and then bank cashed HER CHECK FROM HER OWN ACCOUNT FOR HER - then she could give cash to anyone she wants. when i heard a unnamed doner gave 5,ooo dollars i though - oh boy here we go - river will claim it was her . problem is the real doner will step forward i hope and say - NO - IT WAS ME . sure she never would write a check for money in any large amount to george-lol. maybe she gave 20 dollar cash or check to fund for caylee- now her story is falling apart.

"Another child" being Casey if she were to fry.

But this was said before Caylee was found ? :waitasec:
Not necessarily if ANY of it is the truth. lol
The alleged affair began in earnest after Thanksgiving 2008 and continued for about one year...that would put the end of it just a few short months ago by my calculations...so he could have said that at any point during the one year the alleged affair was going on... :)

The end of this "affair" would only have been between about 4 and 6 months ago according to the various timelines that we have. One from the NE says about 6 weeks after they met in July...so that does not mesh with the one about "just after Thanksgiving"...so as usual we have conflicting stories...:waitasec:

i may be confused, but how could she write a check made out to cash and give to someone else to cash? no bank will cash a check made out to cash but to the person whos account it is i would think. if she herself wrote check out for cash and then bank cashed HER CHECK FROM HER OWN ACCOUNT FOR HER - then she could give cash to anyone she wants. when i heard a unnamed doner gave 5,ooo dollars i though - oh boy here we go - river will claim it was her . problem is the real doner will step forward i hope and say - NO - IT WAS ME . sure she never would write a check for money in any large amount to george-lol. maybe she gave 20 dollar cash or check to fund for caylee- now her story is falling apart.

Uh, yes a bank WILL cash a check made out to CASH. I give them to my son ALL the time...and he cashes them...:blushing:

But I have never looked to see if he signs them on the back...I think he deposits them into HIS account, so I am sure he DOES sign them...but George could have taken it to HER bank and in that case, I do not think he would have HAD to sign them...but maybe they have surveilance video of him cashing them? Who knows?

I posted a link where GA admits to believing Caylee was dead.

That is really something when you compare it to what George says in his deposition. According to him he does not believe the baby they cremated was Caylee.

It was LE who went to her. I do believe, RC was just chalking it up, this was over a year ago this alleged affair took place. She's out money but was letting it go. Skye was the one who called the press, if you watch that video where RC is picking up her phone, one of the reporters ask RC that question, why did you call, Skye puts her hand on her chest and said I did.

I also believe RC did not ask GA to elaborate on that snowball statement or any statement. She did not push, maybe didn't want to know but this will have no relevance unless more was said during her police interview we haven't had the pleasure to view, yet...

RC stated she was in love with GA...did she think he'd leave his wife for her? I think GA was in an emotional relationship, if it went further, that's between him, his wifey and their God. I care not about his affair, many have affairs. I only care if he truly was told by Inmate Anthony, or it has no place in the trial! Her own letters between other inmates would have much more relevance for it's in her handwritting, like it came from her mouth. That I want to read, that has me interested..:angel:

Thank you for catching that~~

Hello Everyone!

O.T. Sorta.....I think.

1. I am two days behind in my reading so I don't know if this has already been posted by another WS Member........If so, I'm sooooo sorry for the repeat!

2. I was coming here to post this on one of the George/Alleged Mistress/He Said-She Said topics but I see they are both locked?
I haven't read anything yet so I don't know what happened or if those topics will be opened again but if they were open I would have automatically posted this link over there....obviously. :)

3. Hubby brought me a little gift today.......The National Enquirer. :)
For anyone who hasn't read it yet, I've downloaded it to my PhotoBucket Album.

The article is two pages long but because my scanner can't capture one of those long NE pages, I had to scan the article in 4 pics.......Top and bottom of each page.

I would never interrupt a topic with an OT (if I can help it :) ) but I wanted to make sure the NE was available for those at WS who won't or can't buy it.

Once you click on a pic of the NE, up in the left hand corner of the pic is a
"ZOOM IN"...click it so that you can enlarge the NE pic and read the print without any problem.

http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k137/Lady_Amity/National%20Enquirer%2003-20-2010%20%20ALLEGED%20MISTRESS/

OK, now off to try and catch up.

Thank you and Thank you!!!:woohoo:

That is really something when you compare it to what George says in his deposition. According to him he does not believe the baby they cremated was Caylee.
Then WHY did they cremate her is the question I always ask myself, :waitasec: thereby depriving some OTHER family of their loved ones remains? And who are they kidding anyhow? Of course it was her! She is PICTURED in the shirt that was found AND the shorts and they identified her according to DNA from a KNOWN sample...so that is just ludicrous to me for them to claim it wan't her.:banghead: Par for the course with these people though.

thank you now everyone can see where it says exclusive interview and read it and know she was their source

and now I can say that where she says they got text of romantic messages off of George's phone I was like yeah right he would really save those for Cindy to find

I think they probably got them off of his phone records. Like the phone records of KC's texts we saw.

Then WHY did they cremate her is the question I always ask myself, :waitasec: thereby depriving some OTHER family of their loved ones remains? And who are they kidding anyhow? Of course it was her! She is PICTURED in the shirt that was found AND the shorts and they identified her according to DNA from a KNOWN sample...so that is just ludicrous to me for them to claim it wan't her.:banghead: Par for the course with these people though.

Didn't they have immunity from any charges on those depositions and if they lied on anything they lost the immunity?

But I have never looked to see if he signs them on the back...I think he deposits them into HIS account, so I am sure he DOES sign them...but George could have taken it to HER bank and in that case, I do not think he would have HAD to sign them...but maybe they have surveilance video of him cashing them? Who knows?

Some banks if you don't have an acct require your thumb print. I had this happen a couple of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove