George and Krystal Holloway/River Cruz *MERGED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understood that River made the check(s) out to cash and she cashed it at her bank. She then gave the cash to George. Another she said, with no way of proving that this ever happened. I personally don't believe that she ever gave George money, or that she had an affair with him. It really pisses me off that NE paid this woman for an article containing information that hasn't been proved and which IMO will never be proven (if in fact they did).

I understood that River made the check(s) out to cash and she cashed it at her bank. She then gave the cash to George. Another she said, with no way of proving that this ever happened. I personally don't believe that she ever gave George money, or that she had an affair with him. It really pisses me off that NE paid this woman for an article containing information that hasn't been proved and which IMO will never be proven (if in fact they did).
Ok. I read the NE article, and I did not see it in there anywhere where she said SHE cashed the checks. I have seen several of the media spots with her and have not seen her say this. Can you link me to where you saw this statement made by Ms. Holloway?

Then WHY did they cremate her is the question I always ask myself, :waitasec: thereby depriving some OTHER family of their loved ones remains? And who are they kidding anyhow? Of course it was her! She is PICTURED in the shirt that was found AND the shorts and they identified her according to DNA from a KNOWN sample...so that is just ludicrous to me for them to claim it wan't her.:banghead: Par for the course with these people though.

If the baby ,according to the Anthonys, wasn't Caylee, who was that extravagant memorial for? :waitasec:

A person doesn't need to make out a check to withdraw money from their own account. Odd.

Ok. I read the NE article, and I did not see it in there anywhere where she said SHE cashed the checks. I have seen several of the media spots with her and have not seen her say this. Can you link me to where you saw this statement made by Ms. Holloway?

My mistake. It was Skye who made this statement on the NG show, not River. Sorry.

Does this help define one of the sources for the bank/cash info?

"GRACE: OK. Got it. Got it. But you know nothing about any jobs. Then if nobody`s working there, then how did they give George Anthony five grand? You don`t just go in the back yard and pick that off the pine tree.

LANCE: What`s been explained to me, Nancy, is that River Cruz was writing checks to her bank account for cash and then she was handing the cash over to George Anthony in envelopes."

http://www.cnnstudentnews.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/17/ng.01.html

A person doesn't need to make out a check to withdraw money from their own account. Odd.

Unless she was trying to create some kind of paper trail? Maybe in the memo section on the check it says what the cash was for. IMO it wouldn't look good if she made it directly to him.

Then WHY did they cremate her is the question I always ask myself, :waitasec: thereby depriving some OTHER family of their loved ones remains? And who are they kidding anyhow? Of course it was her! She is PICTURED in the shirt that was found AND the shorts and they identified her according to DNA from a KNOWN sample...so that is just ludicrous to me for them to claim it wan't her.:banghead: Par for the course with these people though.

This is exactly why I have no sympathy for either GA or CA! They will consistenly and constantly spin yarns til the end to get what they want. They should be so very ashamed of themselves! I am ashamed for them and their behavior.

If it weren't for the SA, LE, the few former true Casey friends who actually loved and adored little Caylee and people like us there wouldn't be anyone standing up for, and on Caylee's side! :sick:

Absolutely sickening, disheartening and dispicable! :banghead:

I found it interesting in the NE article that detectives seemed to be making inquiries about what George did with the money raised for Caylee.

So what would cause someone to insert themselves into a case with this kind of profile using material that could be relatively easily ruled out in terms of it's origin??? Maybe this is a deliberate attempt to draw attention away from the jailhouse letters?

These women would have to be willing to jepordize themselves regarding possible lawsuits from the litigious Anthony's...

So I think that there is a chance that something else is being masked by this event-either the fact that one of the Anthony's has strayed and/or made comments to someone that are potentially damaging to Casey....or to draw attention away from someone/something else.

But as you guys know, I am a conspiracy theorist...

When I first heard about her writing checks to cash, cashing them and handing the $$ to GA, I wondered why she didn't go to the ATM.

the statement was made on the NG show.

Actually, if I don't use my ATM card I do write a check to myself inside the bank for cash. I have done this for things like auto repairs and such.

So what would cause someone to insert themselves into a case with this kind of profile using material that could be relatively easily ruled out in terms of it's origin??? Maybe this is a deliberate attempt to draw attention away from the jailhouse letters?

These women would have to be willing to jepordize themselves regarding possible lawsuits from the litigious Anthony's...

So I think that there is a chance that something else is being masked by this event-either the fact that one of the Anthony's has strayed and/or made comments to someone that are potentially damaging to Casey....or to draw attention away from someone/something else.

But as you guys know, I am a conspiracy theorist...

Then I'm sure you enjoyed the fact that the sister was in jail during the same time period as KC in 08 - not sure what jail though.....just food for a conspiracey theorists thought.....

P.S. - This little "situation" between GA and whatshername also manages to insert the "Caylee died by accident" theory......which would take the DP off the table......in the defense team's mind??? More food for thought....:dance:

has anyone from the Anthony camp responded to all this as of late?

Umm....and you forgot the "just two kids in love" photos of GA and CA taken outside the courthouse last week! :dance:

Those crazy kids!:crazy:
I'd like to see and hear how it goes when they are behind closed doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove