George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I listened to Caseys 911 call.......I know they have serveilance......but she still is lying about facts pertaining to this incident.......she was asked if there were any weapons...Lied, said NO,,,then Casey told dispatch that both her parents were struck/hit.......another lie! Pure exaggeration!

This IMO is yet another example how this family operates, how they illogically incite other people.
GA says if the injuction about the protestors was granted, "None of this would be happening!".....Sorry thats more insane nonsense spewed out of his mouth! Those people were not there to protest-IMO, they were there at that hour for their own purpose. So putting an injuction on the protestors, WILL NOT get rid of the people like the ones who threw rocks & banged on the garage. They are gonna get that kind of stuff happening more and more even if a judge puts restrictions on protestors!! trust me!

Pathetic Athony's - they never cease to amaze and stun me with their pitiful actions and total disregard that their grandaughter is still missing.
Another poster had mentioned on a different thread - perhaps CA & GA staged this 1am wake up call last night?? (Casey had to have learned how to stage fictitious crimes somewhere!!) What went on last night doesn't really match the typical protesting that has become routine.

My bold and italics-I am not seeing the accuracy of this. To me it is clear that they care deeply, even if they are not displaying it in a manner that suits some of the posters here.

"Late Thursday morning, George Anthony released the following statement to Eyewitness News asking for help: "Community Help: September 18, 2008 -- The Anthony Family asks all Central Florida residents and Friends to help identify all person(s) involved in the incidents that occurred in the early Morning hours of Sept. 18, 2008. Please contact The Orange County Sheriff Dept., the local FBI office, the Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement, also call my personal Cell # 407-403-3564 with this info. I appreciate your Help. The person(s) involved will be arrested And prosecuted to the fullest extent Of Florida Law. -- George Anthony"

With that in mind, I'm sure he's pushing for the maximum sentence for himself for pushing an old lady and a man, right?
The next thing he will be asking for is donations to help locate these persons.

He is such a ..........................

Oh, I will just get sent to the corner if I call him what I want to.:rolleyes:

I'M So Proud of your RESTRAINT...You get extra credit. Not that extra credit means Jack but...you get it..

It is a very interesting statement from George.

Thanks Tricia - we all get upset because we care so much for Caylee without even knowing her. It seems we are the only ones, not the protestors or event the As.

I am going to take a break before I lose my mind.

I guess she realized she was running out of options and that she couldn't be naive to handle the protesters on her own. Unlike when her daughter was missing for 31 days and the police were called in by NOT her but her mother. UGH!

Just me...reading the whole thread.

WOW.

The frustration level on this thread is so think you could cut it with a Ginsu Ronco Rompin Stompin Knife (for only 19.99 and if you order now we'll throw in a retired circus pony at no extra charge. )

Grab a cool beverage, and take a break if you are getting hot under the collar.

We have a large number reading this thread. That is a good thing. We want the world to see your logic and your opinions.

It's hard because I'll read one post and think, "YEAH." Then I'll read the exact opposite view and think, "YEAH."

Personally? I am disgusted with the protesters. Period.

The Caylee situation is a different issue than what the pepole are doing.

JUST MY OPINION.

I'll go back to reading :blowkiss:

I WOULD be disgusted with the protestors because I do NOT believe in mob justice. However.. .I'm not sure these were legitimate protestors. These were young adults, fully capable of much damage and yet. . .they didn't do much damage. I smell a rat.

I further believe Cindy with the bat and George with the hose made another ring to the circus - on purpose - showing the beleagured, grieving grandparents trying to defend their home. What I really believe is:

1. They hired "protestors" to prove their point and get people away from their house;

2. IF these WERE real protestors, they were showing the world that NO ONE messes with them.

IF the latter is the case, I wonder exactly what did go on in that house on the night of June 15th. With the rage I've seen displayed by the grandparents, I wonder if the wrong person might not have gotten in the way at the wrong time.

But, this is just my conjecture and opinion, for what that's worth.

My bold and italics-I am not seeing the accuracy of this. To me it is clear that they care deeply, even if they are not displaying it in a manner that suits some of the posters here.

I agree believe09,

IMO the Anthonys care about Caylee and finding her. They just believe differently than most and don't show it like most would either.

The frustration comes from the fact that the Anthonys are not "acting" like "we would" in this situation.

Don't you think that deep down they may believe they have truly lost their beloved grandchild and are only trying to hold on to what they have left? Their daughter and their son?

As misguided as this may be if true, it is understandable. IMO

It's hard because I'll read one post and think, "YEAH." Then I'll read the exact opposite view and think, "YEAH."

Personally? I am disgusted with the protesters. Period.

The way I see it, is there's a way to protest, and a way to protest:

You can be an awipe about it
You don't have to be an awipe about it.

Most of the folks lately have been awipes.

Why get physical? What's wrong with a nice quiet sit in? Across the street. Quiet. Mourning, even. It would go so much further and say a heck of alot more than what's going on now.

JMO But how can people handle GA and CA separate from KC if she is living in their house and they are supporting her at every turn. I dont think this is possible just becaus eof the circumstances. They have joined an alliance with Casey and I have to say I think their lawyer thinks Casey is guilty. I dont know what it is is but his recent statements to me make it sound as if they know Caylee is dead and are greiving and that LE will DEAL with KC. I could be interpreting badly but thats just what I am getting from it. Anyone else?

JMO But how can people handle GA and CA separate from KC if she is living in their house and they are supporting her at every turn. I dont think this is possible just becaus eof the circumstances. They have joined an alliance with Casey and I have to say I think their lawyer thinks Casey is guilty. I dont know what it is is but his recent statements to me make it sound as if they know Caylee is dead and are greiving and that LE will DEAL with KC. I could be interpreting badly but thats just what I am getting from it. Anyone else?
When I saw him on NG it seemed he was trying desperately to separate George and Cindy from Casey. However, I agree that is not likely to happen due to their inability to separate themselves.

I agree believe09,

IMO the Anthonys care about Caylee and finding her. They just believe differently than most and don't show it like most would either.

The frustration comes from the fact that the Anthonys are not "acting" like "we would" in this situation.

Don't you think that deep down they may believe they have truly lost their beloved grandchild and are only trying to hold on to what they have left? Their daughter and their son?

As misguided as this may be if true, it is understandable. IMO

I agree and to say they really dont care is so hurtful, but at the same time their actions or lack there of make them seem completely oblivious to the situation at hand. Caylee. I feel that the persecution and belittlement had ransacked their emotion to the point of almost insanity. IMO they figured out early on that Caylee is probably dead and switched into defensive parent mode to protect their living daughter. People do, do this even if the perosn they are trying to protect is guilty. Real love of a parent is often untainted by even the most devious of deeds. Do I think its right? No But do I think they are like many american parents? Yes. How many people get bailed out by an elderly mother for the 50th time? It happens everyday. Just something to think about.

After watching the video, IMO those protesters weren't there for Caylee. They were there for the entertainment and to be on camera. TRASHY!

Late Thursday morning, George Anthony released the following statement to Eyewitness News asking for help: "Community Help: September 18, 2008 -- The Anthony Family asks all Central Florida residents and Friends to help identify all person(s) involved in the incidents that occurred in the early Morning hours of Sept. 18, 2008. Please contact The Orange County Sheriff Dept., the local FBI office, the Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement, also call my personal Cell # 407-403-3564 with this info. I appreciate your Help. The person(s) involved will be arrested And prosecuted to the fullest extent Of Florida Law. -- George Anthony"

OK Here's a silly question .............since when does the FBI get involved in these things ?? lol

I think George is gone off the deep end

Is it just me or does it seem they are more ... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. I'd be banned for what I want to say....

George? Cindy? Casey?
WHERE'S CAYLEE?

End this now! The power is in your hands! (And of course, in your home)

OK Here's a silly question .............since when does the BI get involved in these things ?? lol

Maybe the A's are using the Homeland Security thing and acting like the protesters are "making terrorist threats" ??

It's a stretch for me to try and even think that, but with the A's ANYTHING is possible, huh?

Just a few thoughts ... If you were the Anthonys, exactly "how" would you go out and search for Caylee alive? If it was your little granddaughter missing, and one tip comes from 5 states away and another tip comes from 3 states away and a third tip comes from 9 states away, where would you go first? Who is going to pay for all those travel costs -- I know *I* wouldn't be able to afford it. Or suppose you go knocking on every door in Orlando ... will the kidnappers (assuming) be allowing Caylee to answer the door? If not, what good does it do to go knocking, because as a private citizen you have no rights to go in and search all those homes. I suspect that the Anthonys are in fact receiving tips daily via the computer and phone, and that they are spending their time talking with the individuals who contact them and getting as much information as possible, referring the tipsters to either contact Orlando police or contact the police in their own area for follow-up, and so forth.

Casey had a Constitutional right to bail and someone put it up for her. She is legally out until she is legally back in. So far, she has been charged with financial crimes only and not with anything violent. Someone had mentioned how would one feel if it was Manson allowed out and living in one's neighborhood -- well, with all due respect -- it isn't Manson. Get a grip.

And if you disagree that Casey has a Constitutional right to bail under the circumstances with which she has been charged (so far), go and protest at the courthouse. Protest the cops, scream and throw things at THEIR houses or the police station because THEY are the ones not doing what ya want, i.e., arresting her for murder of Caylee. Because that is really all that is going on here with regard to protestors and their supporters -- those who don't LIKE the way the legal system works when they don't AGREE with it. Selectively.

Just sayin ...

I can't believe George is talking to the media asking for help to identify the protestors. He should be asking for help to find Caylee every chance he gets. This family makes me sick.

OK Here's a silly question .............since when does the BI get involved in these things ?? lol

What ever happened to the charges against George for pushing that little elderly lady in the chest?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back