George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The protesters have the right to be there but the homeowners don't have a right to go outside ? I try to understand this train of thought and I can't.
The Anthony's have more of a right to be there than the 'protesters'.

You did not read the whole post. Both were wrong. The protesters should not have been there and GA and CA should have not gone outside but waited for the cops. Use common sense.

they did call the cops first---that was cindy's call around midnightl!!! and they(LE) came out and then left and they then had to call the cops again when the protester's returned back to their home!!

What the Anthonys should have done is stay in the house, like the police told them the first time, and picked up the twenty-three cents in the morning.:rolleyes:

My opinion only.

I know, right? It's really hard to figure. A group of thugs show up at 1am acting drunk and disorderly, they attempt to vandalize the Anthonys home and apparently return to antagonize for a second time after having 911 called on them, they threaten to do George physical harm if they catch him on the street, and somehow the Anthonys are in the wrong. I don't get it.

I'm just glad no one wants to protest my purple mailbox by screaming obscenities and throwing things at my windows in the middle of the night, even if some people do feel it's their constitutional right.

I'm waiting for the protesters to show up because my teenaged (17) daughter is pregnant.
That guy tried to drag GA into the street!!
As if it isn't enough that their grandaughter is missing and their daughter is a suspect.

What the Anthonys should have done is stay in the house, like the police told them the first time, and picked up the twenty-three cents in the morning.:rolleyes:

My opinion only.

The Anthony's never listen because they are just as retarded as their perfect daughter. They think they are above the law and they don't have to listen to anyone..

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I know, right? It's really hard to figure. A group of thugs show up at 1am acting drunk and disorderly, they attempt to vandalize the Anthonys home and apparently return to antagonize for a second time after having 911 called on them, they threaten to do George physical harm if they catch him on the street, and somehow the Anthonys are in the wrong. I don't get it.
I suppose it depends on what they thought would happen when they went outside to confront those kids.

If they thought they could get them to calmly disperse and go home for the night, that would have made it an understandable undertaking.

Approaching them with a baseball bat and trading screaming insults in the driveway was not intended to bring upon a peaceful resolution.

They wanted drama, and they got it, along with the collective rolling of millions of eyes around the world at their eagerness to put up their dukes in an 'altercation' in which they were outnumbered by people younger and stronger who may have been packing heat.

That is as telling of their level of intelligence as much as their pugnaciousness.

I just want to know what protesting even accomplishes? It is pointless to me.

ETA: I meant these protesters. They are pointlessly going about things What exactly are they accomplishing? Nothing but getting their mug shot on TV. They are using poor little Caylee so they can be seen and known as the ones who protested at 1am.​

I'm just glad no one wants to protest my purple mailbox by screaming obscenities and throwing things at my windows in the middle of the night, even if some people do feel it's their constitutional right.

I'm not seeing the comparison. Your purple mailbox.....Caylee?

You did not read the whole post. Both were wrong. The protesters should not have been there and GA and CA should have not gone outside but waited for the cops. Use common sense.

Common sense would entail knowing the Anthony's have the right to walk out their door whenever they feel like it.
It seems perfectly logical to me that after being under constant attack with a web camera pointed at your house 24/7 that one could get really sick and tired and angry and feel the need to make a stand.

I would really hate to see someone grab that bat or hammer out of Cindy hand and smash her or George's face in.
Two 50 plus year olds against 18-25 year olds, are not going to stay armed or win.
The "punks" have already committed themselves to "up to no good". Hospital/Morgue for the A's, jail for the punks, just a matter of time.
And.......still no Caylee. Who wins? The attorneys.
IMO

they did call the cops first---that was cindy's call around midnightl!!! and they(LE) came out and then left and they then had to call the cops again when the protester's returned back to their home!!
And the resident did call the cops a second time, because by then the homeowners were outside in a rumble that was pointless.

I suppose it depends on what they thought would happen when they went outside to confront those kids.

If they thought they could get them to calmly disperse and go home for the night, that would have made it an understandable undertaking.

Approaching them with a baseball bat and trading screaming insults in the driveway was not intended to bring upon a peaceful resolution.

They wanted drama, and they got it, along with the collective rolling of millions of eyes around the world at their eagerness to put up their dukes in an 'altercation' in which they were outnumbered by people younger and stronger who may have been packing heat.

That is as telling of their level of intelligence as much as their pugnaciousness.

I'm not a violent person, never laid my hands on another person, but if George had punched one of those smart mouthed thugs in the kisser, I'd have cheered him on. He would have only been giving them what they were asking for.

I just want to know what protesting even accomplishes? It is pointless to me.

Protest expresses relatively overt reaction to events or situations: sometimes in favor, though more often opposed. Protesters may organize a protest as a way of publicly and forcefully making their opinions heard in an attempt to influence public opinion or government policy, or may undertake direct action to attempt to directly enact desired changes themselves.[1]

Self-expression can, in theory, in practice or in appearance, be restricted by governmental policy, economic circumstances, religious orthodoxy, social structures, or media monopoly. When such restrictions occur, opposition may spill over into other areas such as culture, the streets or emigration.

A protest can itself sometimes be the subject of a counter-protest. In such a case, counter-protesters demonstrate their support for the person, policy, action, etc. that is the subject of the original protest.

1. To object to, especially in a formal statement.
2. To promise or affirm with earnest solemnity3. Law To declare (a bill) dishonored or refused.
4. Archaic To proclaim or make known

1. To express strong objection.
2. To make an earnest avowal or affirmation.

1. A formal declaration of disapproval or objection issued by a concerned person, group, or organization.
2. An individual or collective gesture or display of disapproval.

The comparison is only about the right to protest. There is no law saying people can not protest my purple mailbox. That doesn't make it right.

Common sense would entail knowing the Anthony's have the right to walk out their door whenever they feel like it.
It seems perfectly logical to me that after being under constant attack with a web camera pointed at your house 24/7 that one could get really sick and tired and angry and feel the need to make a stand.

Would be nice if they ever get sick and tired and angry about Caylee being gone and the person who "lost" her.

well...some could say the same about the protester's level of intelligence!!and throwing things at GA and CA's home is supposed to bring a peaceful resolution!!!???

I'm not a violent person, never laid my hands on another person, but if George had punched one of those smart mouthed thugs in the kisser, I'd have cheered him on. He would have only been giving them what they were asking for.
And if that younger, stronger, kid then beat the crap out of him and broke a few bones, you think George would have felt smart or vindicated?

How could he search for Caylee from a hospital bed? How could he protect his family? Where is his common sense?

Once upon a time I was stopped at a red light with my teen daughter in the car. When the light turned green I looked both ways before proceeding. My daughter asked me why I didn't just go, after all if anyone hit me they would be wrong and I would be right. "Yep," I told her, I could have been dead right. I believe the same holds true for the Anthonys.

Confuscious say: Ounce of prevention worth pound of cure.

My opinion only.

Protest expresses relatively overt reaction to events or situations: sometimes in favor, though more often opposed. Protesters may organize a protest as a way of publicly and forcefully making their opinions heard in an attempt to influence public opinion or government policy, or may undertake direct action to attempt to directly enact desired changes themselves.[1]

Self-expression can, in theory, in practice or in appearance, be restricted by governmental policy, economic circumstances, religious orthodoxy, social structures, or media monopoly. When such restrictions occur, opposition may spill over into other areas such as culture, the streets or emigration.

A protest can itself sometimes be the subject of a counter-protest. In such a case, counter-protesters demonstrate their support for the person, policy, action, etc. that is the subject of the original protest.

1. To object to, especially in a formal statement.
2. To promise or affirm with earnest solemnity3. Law To declare (a bill) dishonored or refused.
4. Archaic To proclaim or make known

1. To express strong objection.
2. To make an earnest avowal or affirmation.

1. A formal declaration of disapproval or objection issued by a concerned person, group, or organization.
2. An individual or collective gesture or display of disapproval.

Interesting. Cindy and George should go outside and exercize their constitutional right to protest the protesters. Somehow I don't think they'd get much support for doing the same thing that's being done to them.

The comparison is only about the right to protest. There is no law saying people can not protest my purple mailbox. That doesn't make it right.

I truly doubt that anyone would work up enough disgust and passion over your purple mailbox as they do over a missing baby and the liar who lost her.

Well, if somebody doesn't like her purple mailbox they have every right to stand outside and try to pull her out in the street and kick her a@@ for it.
The 1st ammendment right ?
What if they really, really hate purple.
And she should stay in the house so she doesn't bother them.
Most of these protesters aren't there for Caylee, they're there for their 15 minutes of fame.
This is hurting Caylee's GP's not Casey.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jseikel
Back