George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm coming out of lurkerdom (if that's a word) to post in this sad thread.

Do I hope GA gets some mental help? yes
Do I feel sorry for GA? eh, not so much.

I do feel bad that he has lost a granddaughter due to the product he helped raise. But I have a hard time feeling sorry for suicide "attempts".

Before I get flamed let me add that my daddy committed suicide on May 11, 1999...3 days after his 41st birthday.

If someone wants to commit suicide they do it. They don't call and text people to let them know that's what they are doing.

I do feel bad that KC has led this family down this path. But GA is an adult and he has made some less than stellar choices lately. It's time for him to own up to them. No matter what happens to the rest of the family.

By the way, my name is Carmen and I'm sorry if I offend anyone with my first post.

Not sure if this will help or hurt the defense.
One thing though it does make me see what a mess that whole family is and what anger issues they have.

All do need to go to a therapy group and get the mad out.....

My prayers go out to ga. How desperate and tortured he must have felt. I truly feel that the truth would set this family free.

I am sure ga probably felt the guilt that he was unable to save Caylee from her fate. I only hope that he was not trying to save kc from what is becoming her apparant fate by accepting full responsibility (the note). Perhaps this was a last ditch effort not to lose both girls ....
just my thoughts

There are many different types of BP medication, but the one my spouse uses acts as a diuretic. With extra fluid in your system there is increased stress and strain on your heart to pump all the additional fluid. (Think edema) I have no idea how quickly an OD on BP meds could occur but I also have to wonder how that may impact kidney function as well.

Yup...kidney failure leading to multiple organ failure...

Good people or bad people....we all have opinions..If GA is in anyway involved or has covered up information or hidden information or lied...then his guilty..then I can understand him wanting to leave this earth, besides the fact that he lost his grand daughter in a most horrific way. Come on people his life will never be the same he is going to be in a living hell during the trial..he has a long road ahead of him and not a very good support system around him...what a mess..this story doesn't surprise me...If they would have done things the right way..meaning accepted the fact that KC killed Caylee and been truthful and grieved instead of all this false hope...when the writing was on the wall...But to keep up with the lies and the spins must really take a toll on someone..

I agree with what you say. George has a choice now to face himself, to face the truth and to NOT BE A COWARD. Confession cleanses the soul (can be private but in this case it must be public). It is now or never. Pain is part of life. Suicide is a coward's option. It's George's chance to be a man, stand up to the outer forces that are ruling his life and BE TRUE TO HIMSELF.

People have within them a great capacity to forgive, show compassion and love to others if someone asks for it. God, in His mercy, promises He will always forgive us if we humbly ask Him to meet us where we are.

Like others have said here: George, get well, so that you can stand up for Caylee!

i don't think he STAGED this. This family is SUFFERING at the hands of their own daughter. This just makes me hate her even more, if that was even possible!!!!

I agree with Seriously Searching, we don't have the note in its entirety. GA could have said something like Casey is innocent, it is the stress placed upon young mothers, the drug use, the lack of insight by he and his family that are to blame for Caylee's death -- not saying that's what it said, but the media is all about sensationalism often times -- I'll wait and see when we get the entire note.

I am not sure what is going on in here but my mailbox is full of alerts.
Whatever it is KNOCK IT OFF. Stay on topic and get off each others backs.
I would hate to shut down a thread like this.

Investigators said the eight-page note indicated George Anthony was at the end of his rope, and that once he was gone, his family would have a better life. He wrote about how strong his daughter, Casey Anthony, is and said he doesn't believe she hurt her daughter, Caylee. However, he did make dark, veiled references to his daughter's friends.

This was just posted on the WESH website http://www.wesh.com/news/18546075/detail.html

Is there any report of any family being in Daytona yet?

WFTV's Kathi Belich has been at the house since last night and reported that CA did not leave her house at all since yesterday and there is no sign of her. LA is out of town on business. The reporter who was at the hospital in Daytona said he has not seen anyone come to the hospital and that GA has a police officer at his door 24/7 for security.

They also called the hospital to ask about the visitors and they said it has to be approved by GA's attending doctor and approved by GA himself. He has the right to refuse visitors. They said GA will be there up to 72 hours depending on his situation but can't have visitors the first 24 or 48 (I forgot what the reporter said) hours due to evaluations.

If you have a violation self edit, because when I review this thread later, I am going to be liberal with the TO's.
Discuss this like adults people COME ON.

TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SELF EDIT ANY PERSONAL ATTACKS, NAME CALLING OR OTHER VIOLATIONS.

PLEASE QUOTE THIS POST REGULARLY AND OFTEN.

I agree with what you say. George has a choice now to face himself, to face the truth and to NOT BE A COWARD. Confession cleanses the soul (can be private but in this case it must be public). It is now or never. Pain is part of life. Suicide is a coward's option. It's George's chance to be a man, stand up to the outer forces that are ruling his life and BE TRUE TO HIMSELF.

People have within them a great capacity to forgive, show compassion and love to others if someone asks for it. God, in His mercy, promises He will always forgive us if we humbly ask Him to meet us where we are.

Bolded by me. That's not always true ... deep depression can alter one's ability to think .. and make decisions .. etc.

Also, a chemical imbalance can dictate what one does, thinks, and decides, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth