George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I well understand the effect words can have on a person's psyche.

A week after Dr. Sheppard was wrongfully convicted, his Mother shot and killed herself.

So......

(lesson in life....words matter)

snipped

I'm sure it had nothing to do with the loss of her son or the loss of her son's family. All those heartless people writing unkind things must have just been terrible for her.

Hi, Could you provide the link that states this? I have WESH on now & don't see any infor re: George saying he believes KC is innocent??

TIA

I watched it via the live noon news show on the website. It was live, so maybe they will post it later.

She did say it and I was shocked when I heard it.

Yep that is what the woman reporter said standing in front of the hospital.

She also said that no one from the family had been there to see GA. I swear I saw her (CA) on the fox cam wearing a coral colored shirt and there was a man with her that looked like the guy from KFN. I dunno tho, I could be wrong but it sure did look like them. I find it hard to believe that CA would not rush to the hospital under these circumstances.

Is there any report of any family being in Daytona yet?

This comment doesn't surprise me as many will blame the people who have spoken out against the A fam here for sending him "over the edge". I fully expected to see the outcry about how people have discussed this case and George, in particular.

We did not create the world this family has made for themselves. Their own actions and words, their daughter's actions and words, and their decision not to own up to the truth did.

My stance on the situation has not changed in light of this event. I want the truth of what happened to Caylee and I want to see justice served for this beautiful child.

Great post.

Poor guy the strain of having those *unusual people* riding his back for so long may have broken him down.

Riding HIS back? How so? From all I've read Cindy was the main support of the family since George since George had didn't appear to hold a job for long and managed to lose a large amount of money in a scam or online gambling.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=35&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

"George had other items with him at the hotel but the details of those items are not being released. They are being turned over to the Orange County Sheriff's Office. "

Interesting...

Very interesting. Those "items" with George at the hotel, must have some evidentiary value to the murder case, otherwise, why would they be turned over to the OCSO? From the reports so far, George had not committed a crime at that motel room. He was an adult, who left his home voluntarily, to "think". Perhaps he did text some suicidal comments to someone. But, clearly, from the reports, he did not have any weapons or drugs on him -- so why the need to turn over those undisclosed "items" to the OCSO? In fact, if they weren't related to the Caylee case, shouldn't they have been turned over to the local PD who found him, simply because of jurisdiction?

Hmmmmm...what were those items, and why did George have them with him?

As far as the speculation on why a man, with plans to commit suicide, would take his BP medicine with him. Perhaps, as the suicide "weapon" or perhaps, he truly did leave Orlando simply to think, but then while there, got caught up in his own thoughts, and that's when the suicide plan hatched?

Either way, some people who talk about committing suicide, actually DO kill themselves. Some talk, and don't do. Some do and don't talk. And some talk and do. George could have simply been one in the 3rd group.

I'm coming out of lurkerdom (if that's a word) to post in this sad thread.

Do I hope GA gets some mental help? yes
Do I feel sorry for GA? eh, not so much.

I do feel bad that he has lost a granddaughter due to the product he helped raise. But I have a hard time feeling sorry for suicide "attempts".

Before I get flamed let me add that my daddy committed suicide on May 11, 1999...3 days after his 41st birthday.

If someone wants to commit suicide they do it. They don't call and text people to let them know that's what they are doing.

I do feel bad that KC has led this family down this path. But GA is an adult and he has made some less than stellar choices lately. It's time for him to own up to them. No matter what happens to the rest of the family.

By the way, my name is Carmen and I'm sorry if I offend anyone with my first post.

I couldn't agree with you more, Tichad3. While I wish harm on no one, my heart goes out to little Caylee and little Caylee alone. GA may be consumed by guilt, but he can free his conscience anytime he chooses to tell LE the truth.

BTW, my condolences for the loss of your father. I lost my 32 year-old brother to suicide in 1987. It is a pain that never completely fades. :hug:

I'm not a doc but in the medical field. So, you have blood pressure medicine to lower your blood pressure. Perhaps you take 1 or 2 a day. If you were to take 30 or more, just imagine how low your blood pressure could go... KWIM?

There are many different types of BP medication, but the one my spouse uses acts as a diuretic. With extra fluid in your system there is increased stress and strain on your heart to pump all the additional fluid. (Think edema) I have no idea how quickly an OD on BP meds could occur but I also have to wonder how that may impact kidney function as well.

Remember when the Jail/prison staff member told CASEY about the remains of Caylee being found ?:behindbar

He said: " He had agreed with Casey that if that would :rolleyes:happen ,HE would be the one to be there to tell her?"

So I imagine that the jail/prison staffer whop told her about her DAddy's SA will get reamed too ?:behindbar

Please don't take offense but you're trying to rationalize someones actions who was in (what seems to be) an irrational moment. I don't want to give anyone out there any ideas but if GA was wearing a belt he could have been thinking of that as a way to end it all (if indeed that's where he was at the time).

Unless and until more comes out we just don't know what he was thinking and feeling. His desperation is however obvious, that cannot be denied.
Why would I take offense? I'm merely questioning, not rationalizing.

I hope she's happy. She took the life of an innocent child, her own flesh and blood. She ruined the lives of those closest to her. For what? For a month of no responsibilities? Was it worth it Casey?

I'm just hearing about all of this, and waiting for the real story.
Anyone could see that GA was emotionally disturbed, for how
long, none of us know that. It's difficult to grasp because we
have been led down so many different paths by this family.
I too have had suicide in my family, there was no advance
warning. Not saying that these types of threats are not to be
taken seriously, just wondering.

In our family, there were a lot of "threats" but usually when he was drunk and no one took it seriously. The final act he told no one and just did it.

Well I believe its one poster for the most part....and I find it very ironic that one could claim what they do is all justified when it's the exact same thing the opposing side is doing-they are just on opposing sides....wonder how what would be said had this been Mr. Kronk??? Seems to me he has been thrown under the bus plenty.

Exactly. Jeez!

snipped

I'm sure it had nothing to do with the loss of her son or the loss of her son's family. All those heartless people writing unkind things must have just been terrible for her.

It was.

(things add ... and then add up)

Remember when the Jail/prison staff member told CASEY about the remains of Caylee being found ?:behindbar

He said: " He had agreed with Casey that if that would :rolleyes:happen ,HE would be the one to be there to tell her?"

So I imagine that the jail/prison staffer whop told her about her DAddy's SA will get reamed too ?:behindbar

one of Baez's colleagues told casey the news

I know it really isn't any of our business, but I wish we knew what was in that note. Totally sick of me, I know, but I can't help wondering.

Go ahead and yell at me. I deserve it. lol

I do not think there is anything sick at all in wanting to know what is in that note. It could be incriminating evidence and perhaps that is why they handed it over to the Orange County Sherrifs Office and NOT his family or Lawyer.

I feel so very bad for George after hearing this shocking news. I think all of the Anthonys have had very, very bad advice in this evolving mess, and if George and Cindy had any good advice, it wasn't heeded. And I think, if the latter, that Cindy was running the "show" and that George was trying his best to support her - changing what he knew was the truth for Cindy's sake.

To me, it seemed like Cindy spent at lot of her time not looking in other peoples' eyes the way she wanted to know the truth by having Casey look into hers, but Cindy was looking down at the ground. I think Cindy actually knew that Caylee was dead, and that Casey was responsible. That is so incredibly difficult for a parent to accept of their child, and although Cindy knew someplace in her head what the truth was, her heart and her hopes would not accept it, so she chose the Caylee-is-alive path. And she made sure George supported her, right down to the LKL show where he said it was rotten pizza in the trunk - of course he knew better.

And I think that the incredible strain of supporting Cindy's skewed views (who knows what effected that support*), the loss of Caylee, the incarceration and indictment of Casey, the protestors, the media attention, the webcams, the searches, not being allowed by JB to see Casey, has all taken an incredible toll. Sit back and think how you would respond. Could you keep on an even keel? It finally got to George. My heart weeps for him. I hope, for his sake, that he does not return to "Casa de Anthony."

And I think it was Kidfinders who gave the Anthonys very bad advice, and I think Jose Baez has made some very bad choices in the way he has handled the case, and the way he has handled Casey.

I don't think Jose has the experience nor the innate abilities and inner makeup to handle a criminal case, especially one of this magnitude. He should have sought strong experienced local counsel to take the case when it became apparent to him that he was foundering.

I feel so very bad for George - on so many levels. Dear God, protect this family, and each of them, and lead them each to what is best.

*I think Cindy let George know in no uncertain terms that he either supported her in Caylee-is-alive, or else.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

GA is in a place now that can help him, if he really wants that help, rather than continue on with the BS. Too bad that he didn't do the right thing from the beginning of this mess, starting with the stinking car in the tow yard. I hope that the only people that he talks to now are medical staff and LE.

I'm not surprised at all it was it GA to break first. IMO, KC and CA can keep a secret til death. JMO

Those stickers might have a lot more significance inside that family than we know and that might be the reason GA was pushed over the edge. JMO

I believe that anything said to a psychiatrist is confidential but the note he left is usable by the prosecution. I'm also pretty sure the letter will be published in full eventually.

Bold Me
Interesting, this morning I heard a local reporter mention the stickers while reporting about George. I can't find a link to that specific report and I don't think it would be wise to elaborate on this thread what the reporter said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth