George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My computer is acting up...but I did want to get this in.....on the news they just said since GA was a former cop, if he possibly did all this for a ploy so he would not have to testify against his daughter.

If you have a violation self edit, because when I review this thread later, I am going to be liberal with the TO's.
Discuss this like adults people COME ON.

TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SELF EDIT ANY PERSONAL ATTACKS, NAME CALLING OR OTHER VIOLATIONS.

PLEASE QUOTE THIS POST REGULARLY AND OFTEN.

Just thought I would bring this to the new page.

" Conway, who plans to hold a press conference at 3 p.m., said he wants the media to give the Anthonys space. "They're under the same amount of stress that they always have been, maybe more," he said. "They're just trying to cope with the death of Caylee." from the orlando sentenal article cited above

why does Conway need a press conference to tell media to stay away...until this happened haven't they pretty much been left alone?????? Am I missing something...seems like there is almost a competion between the lawyers as to who will get their face out there first....

I feel the same way.

I have a feeling that after this letter-writing and being helped, he could make a turn-around. Maybe it took this to wake him up.

I know I have said this before , but I truly believe it is CA who will be the one to commit suicide, but I think it will be so she can be with Caylee...her mental health has got to be comletely shattered by now.

" Conway, who plans to hold a press conference at 3 p.m., said he wants the media to give the Anthonys space. "They're under the same amount of stress that they always have been, maybe more," he said. "They're just trying to cope with the death of Caylee." from the orlando sentenal article cited above

why does Conway need a press conference to tell media to stay away...until this happened haven't they pretty much been left alone?????? Am I missing something...seems like there is almost a competion between the lawyers as to who will get their face out there first....

This, from the same guy who has been holding press conferences on the As front lawn up to 3 times a day???? He is the one inviting the press there every day. This is ridiculous.

Any word on the 5-6 page letter GA wrote, that was found in the motel room?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28811667/

In the first few lines of the missive, Anthony bemoans the death of the 2-year-old whose remains were found last month in a wooded area near the Anthony's Orlando residence. He also mentioned that he would have liked to take his granddaughter to school and shoot hoops with her, sources said.
Saying he could no longer take the pressure, Anthony also said he hoped to someday be in heaven with Caylee, sources said.
But then in the second paragraph, Anthony abandons all talk of dying, and Caylee. Instead he went on to praise his son Lee, his son's girlfriend and how beautiful she is, his wife, Cindy Anthony, and Caylee's mother, Casey, who is charged with first-degree murder in Caylee's death, and is in custody at the Orange County jail.
George Anthony said his 22-year-old daughter was a beautiful, smart and a strong woman. more at link: http://www.news-journalonline.com/newsjournalonline/breakingnews/george012309.htm

I feel for George.. My heart goes out to him.. I have always felt bad for Cindy, George and Lee. I don't care how they acted, what they did, didn't, should have done.. geeez.. Their granddaughter was killed at the hands of their ADULT daughter. So what if they are covering for Casey, the FACT is, they are NOT the ones who is going to convict her. The court of law will.. 12 jurors.. The facts will be presented and all the evidence will point to Casey.

If I were in George's shoes, I'd have more than a pack of beer with me and I would want to run away and hide myself in a room AWAY from all the freaking press, news media, and even my family just so I can fall apart the way I want. These people can't make a FREAKING move without all eyes on them and then get picked apart for making that move...

George didn't ask for any of this to happen.. He had no idea that his daugther would kill his granddaughter..

My personal thoughts about suicide ( a long long long time ago) came from such strong feelings of hopelessness one can't imagine unless you've experienced it. I felt everyone around me would be better off without me and I was causing them so much pain that they all would be better off without me. I thought about it and knew the way I'd do it ... I only mentioned it to one person but luckily it was the right person before ever carrying out my intentions. The very best thing to come from this for George will be to get him out of the environment he was in and professional help.

This news about George feeling everyone would be better off without him and the hopeless helpless fellings go right along with what I felt as stated above.

I totally agree with you on this one. Since Caylee has been found Dec 11th they have been out of the limelight. Not seen once and been very quiet. I think there is no need for a presser just a nice press release to the news outlets would be sufficient. It was a very nice quiet month in the news media until today.

I really think what came out in the recent docs put him over the edge especially the one with the intentionally placed heart sticker and that shows KC didnt have a care in the world.

No, SS, from what I've read in articles, George didn't take responsibility, but neither does he believe Casey did it either. He's casting suspicion on her friends. Poor, poor man...

The two articles that I read in this thread or in Part 1 regarding "allegedly" what George stated etc., have ALL COME FROM SOURCES and we all know how "sources" report since this case started.

I know this may come accross wrong. I do feel bad for the man. But how do you commit suicide without weapons or drugs??

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/myfox/...=17&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

No drugs or weapons were found inside his room, but police say there was a note that indicated suicidal thoughts.

I surely hope this isn't a way to keep himself off the stand. Is there such a thing of incomptent to testify?
He admitted in the note that he took pills, they contradicted themselves by saying they found empty pill bottles, possibly his blood pressure medication. Check the news link thread, I can't keep posting the same links over and over again...

I do not think there is anything sick at all in wanting to know what is in that note. It could be incriminating evidence and perhaps that is why they handed it over to the Orange County Sherrifs Office and NOT his family or Lawyer.

Thanks, that makes me feel a little better. :)

Capri, and others, absolutely. I couldn't stand to live in a house where my family member had lived before being killed.

In the first few lines of the missive, Anthony bemoans the death of the 2-year-old whose remains were found last month in a wooded area near the Anthony's Orlando residence. He also mentioned that he would have liked to take his granddaughter to school and shoot hoops with her, sources said.
Saying he could no longer take the pressure, Anthony also said he hoped to someday be in heaven with Caylee, sources said.
But then in the second paragraph, Anthony abandons all talk of dying, and Caylee. Instead he went on to praise his son Lee, his son's girlfriend and how beautiful she is, his wife, Cindy Anthony, and Caylee's mother, Casey, who is charged with first-degree murder in Caylee's death, and is in custody at the Orange County jail.
George Anthony said his 22-year-old daughter was a beautiful, smart and a strong woman. more at link: http://www.news-journalonline.com/newsjournalonline/breakingnews/george012309.htm

From the same article:

There were no pills and no weapon in the motel room of George Anthony this morning when police here entered the unit and convinced Anthony to go with them to the hospital, Police Chief Mike Chitwood said.

There were, however, two empty pill bottles with no labels on them in the in the trash can, Chitwood said.

Near the end of the letter, Anthony also wrote that he had taken several pills and was not making much sense, sources said.
*snipped*

I doubt whether George can even sit up by himself. He has so many contradictory thoughts in his brain, he can't think straight. IMO, of course.

Originally Posted by JBean
If you have a violation self edit, because when I review this thread later, I am going to be liberal with the TO's.
Discuss this like adults people COME ON.

TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SELF EDIT ANY PERSONAL ATTACKS, NAME CALLING OR OTHER VIOLATIONS.

PLEASE QUOTE THIS POST REGULARLY AND OFTEN.

Take a deep breath...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member