George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry to read about GA. I do think he was calling for help and didnt really want to die. I have a cousin who committed suicide, and if you are going to do it, you do it, so obviously GA still had his senses to get help. And thankfully he is getting help. So I hope and pray he will be ok.
IMO, they all should have gotten mental counseling all along, for what they are going thru is horrible. And they need to confront KC no matter how hard it is, no matter who is listening in jail, so they can try to move forward. And KC if she loves her family WILL tell the gosh darn truth so they can grieve and try to get their lives back in order! Oh KC makes me SO mad, she has destroyed so many lives! How can someone do this? I will never understand.

In my experience, the only way he would have gone by police car and not ambulance was if there proof that he didn't take any pills. If he is acting appropriately and is alert to person, place and time you could contact medical control and get permission for him to be taken by LE instead of an ambulance.

I've run on thousands, if not ten's of thousands, of suicides/suicide attempts/suicidal ideations. Previous posters are right. Those who are serious about committing suicide usually do. They don't make last minute calls. They don't leave notes where they know they'll be found. They don't "reach out" to anyone. We usually find them dead.

While not to diminish GA's stress or grief or problems, this is ASB (Attention Seeking Behavior). George wants help, George is going to get help. Whether George is helped by the help is entirely up to George. Like I posted earlier this morning when this all was breaking. I have compassion for George. I feel for him for the horrendous situation that he is in. I cannot, however, turn a blind eye to what the Anthony's have done and said in the last 6 months. They still need to be held accountable for their words and actions. They chose the path they are walking after July 15th. The Anthony's, especially KC, are the ones to blame for the current family situation, not the media or internet forum participants. They had the power to chose which way this was all going to go. It's possible to continue to love their daughter but still seek the truth and demand justice for their granddaughter. They chose to spin a web of lies and mis-truths instead. I never expected them to stop loving KC but they should have been more worried about getting the truth from her, whatever it takes, instead of preserving the "family image".

Like I said early this morning. I pray that George heals his heart and his head. No one deserves to be another victim of KC. She has already claimed one life and changed countless others. The Anthony's need to stand up, tell the truth, seek justice for Caylee and stop being a pawn of their manipulative, sociopathic daughter.

Thanks for reading.

This is the most insightful post i have read today! IMO After hundreds of contact with LE regarding Baker Acting my child and foster children, many of these suicidal attempts/ideation are cries for help or attention seeking. If the person has not ingested anything dangerous and is in no medical distress they can be transported by LE. Doesn't appear that GA was in any distress other than mental.

Attention seeking behavior that includes threats of suicide should not be dismissed so cavalierly--it deserves just that: ATTENTION. Any attempt to minimize or dismiss such a cry for help is premature. I'm so glad that LE responded in the serious and timely manner the situation required.

Deserves attention and possibly hospital stay. Does not mean the person was serious about the suicide.

Tune in to Headline News!!!!!
Conway was asked if the A's still believed in Casey's innocence and
he said "They don't know. And none of us know."

I've seen a lot of comments on this thread criticizing CA for picking out jewelry for Caylee's funeral. If the jewelry was in fact for herself, I fail to see why CA should be put down for this. Like her or not, it's pretty obvious to see how devastated this woman has been for the past seven months. She has literally wasted away on television, her face has taken on this horrible harshness probably due to constant crying and/or scowl on her face, and she's been medicated at various points. Is it really that horrendous if she wanted George's advice on some jewerly to wear at her grand daughter's memorial? Is she not supposed to look nice or try to continue with her life? It seems to me any time we attend an event in honor of someone else we should look our best. Isn't that why we try to wear our "Sunday best" when we attend church? It's usually a matter of respect and reverence. She is, after all, still alive, still breathing. The best service she can do for her grand daughter's memory AND George is to carry on with her life. I just can't understand why her attempts to carry on and do normal things like get her hair done and wear jewelry is such a horrible thing.

Conway AGAIN confirms that George DID take some prescription pills and drank alcohol....
he also said that it is possible, because of the text messages, that George was reaching out for help.
He also expressed frustration about the hold up of the burial

Things that bother me about this whole George Suicide.

Why did it take Cindy's lawyer wait so long before calling LE..11:00 p.m. right ?
meeting was at 4:00

two text he sent to whom? We hear NOT to Cindy she probably knew "he said I am out of here..I need a break"
I know MJ, but did they say he was going to commit suicide or just he needs to get away and not to worry and they jumped to that conclusion. The media is running with this and we don't know for sure.
Then
George wants a good pizza not a fast food type, does this sound like a man going to committ suicide..NO

then suppsodely writes a note stating he believes KC didn't kill Caylee WTF..who else Martians

This bothers me..

Acutally I have heard that when people make the decsion to kill them selves that they do stuff such as this. It is if a peace comes over them. They sometimes give their most personally belongings away, kind of finish up business. So the pizza question could very well be due to the peace that he felt with making the final descion. Keep in mind I am not a counselor but I do have a dear friend who killed herself.

I've seen a lot of comments on this thread criticizing CA for picking out jewelry for Caylee's funeral. If the jewelry was in fact for herself, I fail to see why CA should be put down for this. Like her or not, it's pretty obvious to see how devastated this woman has been for the past seven months. She has literally wasted away on television, her face has taken on this horrible harshness probably due to constant crying and/or scowl on her face, and she's been medicated at various points. Is it really that horrendous if she wanted George's advice on some jewerly to wear at her grand daughter's memorial? Is she not supposed to look nice or try to continue with her life? It seems to me any time we attend an event in honor of someone else we should look our best. Isn't that why we try to wear our "Sunday best" when we attend church? It's usually a matter of respect and reverence. She is, after all, still alive, still breathing. The best service she can do for her grand daughter's memory AND George is to carry on with her life. I just can't understand why her attempts to carry on and do normal things like get her hair done and wear jewelry is such a horrible thing.

It states pick out jewelry for Caylee,not Cindy.

Jewelry for Caylee's funeral? Is this woman crazy? Is she planning an open casket? Where would any jewelry be placed?

The 24 hour rule is dismissed when there is direct evidence that the person may be a danger to themselves or others. In this case, there was obviously more than the normal amount of background to indicate that there was some danger imminent. While sometimes there may be a dangerous situation that LE and others aren't aware of at the time, it in not an intentional act to treat people differently, just that there are sometimes no previous indications that a person might hurt themselves. The rule is intended to allow adults the freedom and privacy to be absent by choice.

I'll bet if I went and checked into a motel right now and sent some texts home that I was contemplating suicide there would not be any helicopter flying around looking for me. just sayin..........

Brad just stated on press conference the content of the text messages caused great concern. He had not responded until late to the attempts to contact him. It's on CNN HLN

Yes and he stated the Anthony's have not interferred with the investigation and also that the media is to blame for some of this (concerning GA's suicide notes).

I'm very skeptical. I believe that either

a) George had a mental breakdown, and basically went a little crazy with no intent of killing himself.

or

b) the whole thing was a ridiculous set up.

I know the latter sounds harsh, and I am kind of disgusted by my own callous words, but I have been so disappointed by this family I just think bad things sometimes.

Same here … thinking the same. Either drunk or a ruse. Especially if the six page note plugs KC’s innocence.

:rolleyes:
I wish someone would have responded in as serious and timely manner to the missing Caylee during the 31 days. It's wonderful that CA was able to call LE and prevent a tragedy in this instance. Wonder what tied her hands before?
:rolleyes:

Suicidal ideation = "I'm thinkin' about killing myself"

Suicidal ideation with plan = "I'm thinkin' about killing myself...and here's how I'm gonna do it"

Suicide attempt (Attention Seeking Behavior) = "I've done something that looks like I'm trying to harm myself (ie: slicing at wrists with butter knife, taking 2 extra strength Tylenol saying you're trying to overdose, etc.) but it really was a half-a$$ed attempt.

Suicide attempt = "Committing a valid act with the intent of ending one's own life but it was not successful."

Suicide = "Successful completion of Suicidal Ideation with a Plan"

Hope that helps. I'm not a psychiatrist and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night so take it for what it's worth.

I do think that attention-seeking behaviour can only be assessed within context. If he has a pattern of it in the past. We don't know this.

In addition, any cry for help/talk about suicide needs to be treated with complete gravity, whether it seems shallow or not.

Jewelry for Caylee's funeral? Is this woman crazy? Is she planning an open casket? Where would any jewelry be placed?

I think it's up to each individual to do what is right for them... If it makes the Anthony's feel a tad bit better to put things like that in the casket who are we to question it.Who knows what kinds of things are buried with people.. the only reason we know in this case is because it's so high profile and everything the Anthony's do is put under a microscope.I think some things the media should leave alone, they should be left private if they have no bearing on the outcome of the case... again, just my feelings on it.

Why in the world would Cindy ask George to pick out jewelry for Caylee????
Maybe in some sick way Cindy blames George for some of this and she's just
been gouging at him.....

NO matter that CA's behavior would try the patience of a saint, GA is responsible for his own choices. No one can make him do anything!!! Would a woman being cranky to her husband make her responsible for him physically attacking her? NO. CA could be a psycho and her behavior could not MAKE him do anything. Our society is rife with the pass the buck mentality, someone else made me do it. It's time to go back to the truth. We are each responsible for our own behavior. If GA wanted to do the right thing, he could have.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I really think all the As are quite alike....they are all "me, me, me".

I feel the same. And it's odd that Friday reported that he had been resuscitated, when I didn't even see any ambulance personnel near him and he seems to have been transported by police vehicle?

Listen up--:) In an effort to relay here what I was learning from Tim moment by moment when GA was first found in the wee hours of the morning, I reported that he was being "resuscitated."

Today, for reasons of my own, I have a hunch that may translate into John Allen or someone else, bursting into the room, pouncing on him and starting CPR unnecessarily. LOL You cannot believe how loved GA is by JA, MN, and TM or how panicked they were last night when he went missing.

Someone here reported that George had an IV bag when he got into the squad car to leave, but I haven't seen it. For my part, I should have double checked today about the "resuscitation" but frankly I was up all night, trying to keep you posted and the rumors at bay. I was panicked, too, because I've met George.

In any case, I'm not at my best today and I'm behind on my work. I apologize for failing in my duty to you and WS to be always correct.

That's because Friday was flat out wrong, and (sorry to rain on the Tim Miller parade) Tim Miller had nothing to do with finding him.

I am trying to be patient and understanding, but I think you owe me the time to re-read my posts on this topic, and then to apologize

Conway AGAIN confirms that George DID take some prescription pills and drank alcohol....
he also said that it is possible, because of the text messages, that George was reaching out for help.
He also expressed frustration about the hold up of the burial

I think he said he "took" pills with him from the house. As in pills are missing from home.
I could be wrong but that's how I heard it.

If someone wants to commit suicide they do it. They don't call and text people to let them know that's what they are doing.

Wow, Carmen, I am so sorry for your loss. that is unimaginable.

I'm responding to what you said here - I totally agree with you. This is why those who know someone who who actually died by suicide usually say "I had no idea" - because a person who is really intent on dying and not looking for attention usually isn't going to warn those around him - in fact, they may actually seem happier right before they do it, because their mind is already made up to take this step - they are resigned. (this is by no means a rule about suicide, nor am I an expert on it, this just frequently seems to be the case).

I wonder what his planned method of suicide was? did they find him with pills? a gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela