George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Media first reported that Lee was at the house when it was swarmed by cop cars and a helicopter. Then later, media reported that Lee was at the hospital some time after the incident. Then we were told that Lee was out of town and wasn't at the house or the hospital.

This kind of reporting is insane. The media either does not care about facts, or they are incapable of providing facts, or both.

Media first reported that Lee was at the house when it was swarmed by cop cars and a helicopter. Then later, media reported that Lee was at the hospital some time after the incident. Then we were told that Lee was out of town and wasn't at the house or the hospital.

This kind of reporting is insane. The media either does not care about facts, or they are incapable of providing facts, or both.

The media would have sensationalized George going for a routine flu shot if they had got ahold of that! It is all about sensationalism +> RATINGS +> sponsors => $$$$$$$$

GJ and LE interviews?!

Does anyone except me think ordering pizza for a last meal under the circumstances is a bit strange? Maybe it just the irony.

Yes, I thought it was odd!

George had a 12 pack of beer...he said he just wanted to be left alone...probably alone from Cindy to drink his beer in peace and quiet!!

Sorry ~ I just had to say it.

He does need some kind of grief counseling!

Or it was more spin....it sounded good that George was trying to get a job and would get him some sympathy. It reminds me a bit of Casey's charade with her Universal job.
Good point. To me it is reminiscent of the way other they have explained things before. Instead of saying "This is what it is," they throw down a gauntlet.
Such as Caylee being cremated. It wasn't enough to say they had decided she was going to be cremated, they threw down the gauntlet of fear some foul fiend would come along and desecrate her grave. Like telling anyone who might wonder about future testing, "you can't question us on this."
Or DC giving his explanation of who he was talking to on the cell phone. He didn't just say, "You know what? I was talking to my daughter." He threw up the red stop sign when he said "I was talking to my ill daughter." These added items to me say "BACK OFF!"
JMO!

Or the stories are changing?

I agree.

I wonder if the media will be privy to the cell tower pings used to trace him and the text messages/cell phone records since this was considered a "missing person case"?

Good point. To me it is reminiscent of the way other they have explained things before. Instead of saying "This is what it is," they throw down a gauntlet.
Such as Caylee being cremated. It wasn't enough to say they had decided she was going to be cremated, they threw down the gauntlet of fear some foul fiend would come along and desecrate her grave. Like telling anyone who might wonder about future testing, "you can't question us on this."
Or DC giving his explanation of who he was talking to on the cell phone. He didn't just say, "You know what? I was talking to my daughter." He threw up the red stop sign when he said "I was talking to my ill daughter." These added items to me say "BACK OFF!"
JMO!

And coincidentally they threw that out there for discussion right about the same time it appeared like they may have known that Caylee was down the road for 1 month.

Or the stories are changing?

But the media provides no information that stories actually are changing. When was the last time you saw a correction that clearly stated that what was reported previously is now known to be false? It's rare or nonexistent.

You don't see something like... "Yesterday we reported that Lee was at the house. We have since learned that Lee was not at the house and we apologize for our poor reporting of facts. Our staff reporter that made the boner mistake has been fired."

We've been getting snippets all afternoon, which is strange in my books. It also doesn't make any sense to me either that he would be so close to ending his life, so close to despair, but maintain that he feels that Casey would never hurt Caylee. To me it doesn't fit. I would expect if he were so despondent, he would be acknowledging what he alluded to in the beginning, when he talked with LE about his suspicions. I just find it odd.

I'm afraid George is so codependent and has so little sense of self he may have decided it would be better for everyone if he was dead and therefore couldn't testify against Casey. This was my first thought when I heard about it, so I don't find the note baffling at all, it fits with the awful dilemma he faces on top of his terrible loss. I feel desperately sorry for him.

I'm afraid George is so codependent and has so little sense of self he may have decided it would be better for everyone if he was dead and therefore couldn't testify against Casey. This was my first thought when I heard about it, so I don't find the note baffling at all, it fits with the awful dilemma he faces on top of his terrible loss. I feel desperately sorry for him.
Yes. Tricia helped me make more sense of this. I was looking for him to have some clarity and obviously this was not the case.

According to the A's lawyer at his presser yesterday...he said it was a job fair that George was supposed to go to, not an interview. Said it was for a job in "security." Said that George has had trouble getting a job due to his notariety.

It seems that George has been notorious for the past 20 years since he resigned voluntarily/involuntarily from his LE job in Ohio. He has bounced from job to job since then. From what I can recall, he has had three jobs since July 2008. IMO he doesn't have trouble getting a job, he has trouble keeping a job.

Yep. And I'm still wondering where the "he was resuscitated" and had an iv bag stories originated? They were clearly false and far more dramatic than the reality.

The very first information that we had here came from "Friday" via Tim Miller. There is no good reason to think they wouldn't give it "straight up" to each other and then to Websleuths. Nonetheless, the info that Friday gave to us as breaking news was that George required resuscitation. Additionally, it was said by Friday that George sent text messages to two loved ones and neither of those two people was Cindy. That was a double bombshell.

Since then, it has been reported that George required no initial medical attention and that he had text messaged Cindy. Why was there false information in the first place? My guess is that the person who had initially talked to Tim Miller did not actually know the facts. It's not Tim's or Friday's fault that this happened in the first few hours.

GA, it is said, wrote that Cindy deserved better than him, so I imagine he feels that KC deserved a better father too. GA is falling on the sword for his daughter-he is going to say he let her down as a parent. He will believe that she is innocent and circumstances (bad parenting and poor choices in friends) are what really killed Caylee.

This is a great point. It's said that depression is anger turned inward -- it appears that George may be turning his anger at Caylee's murder on himself.
As he said in part 2 of the July 25th jail visit:

"I wish I couldve been a better dad and a better grandpa, you know?" and, "I just wish you could've came to me sooner..."

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77725

Poor George.

The very first information that we had here came from "Friday" via Tim Miller. There is no good reason to think they wouldn't give it "straight up" to each other and then to Websleuths. Nonetheless, the info that Friday gave to us as breaking news was that George required resuscitation. Additionally, it was said by Friday that George sent text messages to two loved ones and neither of those two people was Cindy. That was a double bombshell.

Since then, it has been reported that George required no initial medical attention and that he had text messaged Cindy. Why was there false information in the first place? My guess is that the person who had initially talked to Tim Miller did not actually know the facts. It's not Tim's or Friday's fault that this happened in the first few hours.

Good grief, I am grateful to Friday and to Tim. I know we are not going to hear about the two phone calls not going to Cindy from the press, because they are getting their info o this from BC.

And coincidentally they threw that out there for discussion right about the same time it appeared like they may have known that Caylee was down the road for 1 month.

Ya know SS I was thinking about the cell phone pings possibly "saving GA's life"
and how they were saying before this that the cell pings weren't accurate enough to say where KC was during her "kidnapping" incident...
This media attention to GA will definately be used in the accuracy of cell phone forensics.

Does this never end? I am starting to feel manipulated.
(How about getting sympathy by just being plain old grieving sad grandparents)

If they had been plain old greiving grandparents from the beginning, as another poster mentioned, the world would have embraced them. Their posture & pandering, fighting & current media circus with all it entails, has exacerbated an already unthinkable tragedy with pressures I cannot even begin to imagine. I'm surprised George lasted this long. I pray he gets the help he needs, from, what I have read, good people, genuinely concerned. He has lost so much & believe he's been told he's a loser for so long, how much now, does he have to lose??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bridgetraiann