George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me wonder what they leaked to them the last time they were there... Something got to GA.

IMO he is not the type to go through with suicide. He is the type that might want folks to think he would though..JMO
:eek::eek:

WHY! Why would George do this?

And though BC claims the As want privacy, I would be surprised if he wasn't sharing some stuff with GR tonight.

I guess Baez will tape it and run it over to the princess tonight then. How many times will Geraldo mention that George said he believes in kc?

:eek::eek:

WHY! Why would George do this?

This goes back to my theory that George knows the right buttons to push on KC and he may be trying to help KC while she still has a chance to escape the death penalty.He could be doing this with the help of LE or he could be orchestrating this on his own.

The jail house phone calls where he starts talking about how this is a large company and you are the boss tells me he has thought best how to drag the information out of her one way or the other.

Makes me wonder what they leaked to them the last time they were there... Something got to GA.

Police are not stupid.They know from the hundreds of homicides that they have worked over the years that generally the family always sides with their children and they know best how to break down those barriers.

Could be several things that set him off.I suspect its the duct tape or the heart sticky that was found at the scene that was once on the duct tape.

This goes back to my theory that George knows the right buttons to push on KC and he may be trying to help KC while she still has a chance to escape the death penalty.He could be doing this with the help of LE or he could be orchestrating this on his own.

The jail house phone calls where he starts talking about how this is a large company and you are the boss tells me he has thought best how to drag the information out of her one way or the other.
I don't think LE is involved in any way with this suicide attempt situation other than what they did to find him.

The jail video/call you are referring to, imo, was George telling her that she can fire JB and she doesn't have to do what he says...since JB works FOR her. He was using the whole CEO scenario to spell it out for her without coming right out to say..."We don't trust him and you should get rid of him as your lawyer."...imo.

Bold me
So far I don't think he has dragged anything out of her, no one has, as far as we know.
I would just love to know all that was said inside that house when she was out on bond.

Bold me
So far I don't think he has dragged anything out of her, no one has, as far as we know.
I would just love to know all that was said inside that house when she was out on bond.
Perhaps dragging information out of her was not the correct choice of words for me.Perhaps I should have said he knows how to push her buttons or he knows enough reverse phycology(sp) to know that if you want something from someone the best thing to do is to think like them and get what you want with honey instead of vinegar.

Did I read somewhere that GA CA and KC had been through therapy together from when KC was very young and the doctors had told them tricks they could use to get into her train of thought??????If so maybe GA is using some of that training to get to KC

AS to the second part of your post.While she was out on bond you can bet that LE and/or Leonard Pedia(sp) had planted surveillance equipment in or around the house.I feel certain that the media and their sleazy tactics probably did the same or tried too.There was probably enough microwaves going through that house to cook a egg.:):):)

IF LE planted it,,they are doing a good job of keeping it quite.IF LP did it and there would have been anything of substance said then we would have heard some of it by now.

Which brings about another question.In the document dump was there any talk of electronic surveillance on The Anthony house or on KC?I am not familure enough with Florida law to know if and or when the prosecution is required to give that information out prior to trial.

George. My heart breaks for you. All I can say is that you have tried to be strong for everyone. You have tried to support Cindy and Casey. You have also tried to help LE to the best of your ability. These are opposing positions that are tearing you apart. You have told your daughter you love her, and would trade places with her, even when you think your daughter may be responsible for the death of Caylee your granddaughter. She brought such joy to your life and now she is gone.

I could never imagine what you are going through and want to say that it is not your responsibility, or even within your ability, to fix everything. I am so very sorry for your pain and loss. You are a great father and grandfather, and have done your best. It is NOT your fault. I could never imagine trying to juxtapose my love for my child with my love of my granddaughter. You have done a great job! I am sure I would not have been able to even function, much less cope, under these circumstances.

I admire you and this is not a sign of weakness, but of strength. You gave all of yourself, and have nothing left. Not many people would have had the strength to leave nothing for themselves. I pray that you will recover and find meaning in your life. People not in your position will ever know how hard that must be.

I can't buy the whole conspiracy theory. Health care professionals do not "Baker Act" someone easily in my experience. GA has plenty of reasons to go in the direction he did mentally. Whether he did a "good enough" job of it according to those looking from the outside in, is mere personal opinion. I would choose to with the conclusions of the doctors that examined him last night and as far as I've read he is where he needs to be for a reason.

The irony was not lost on me either.

I don't know what it says about MY state of mind, but strangely that was one of my first thoughts, when it says he inquired about a good pizza place that wasn't a fast food joint (or whatever the quote was)!! :eek:

Purely personal opinion:

I don't think George is smart enough to trap Casey. He's probably a nice, sweet guy, I don't know, but I think he's not that smart, not that crafty. He might like to be, but I don't think he is. I think he's just a guy kind of guy, the kind who really doesn't want to work too hard, think too much or do too much. He's probably henpecked, nagged, short tempered but quick to apologize for it.

I think he's failed at everything he tried and his family has never allowed him to forget that either. Now he's failed at suicide and I can almost guarantee you that he will hear that from them too.

But a plot to get a truthful revelation from Casey? Never happen. You're more likely to get a confession from a can of Cheese Whiz than Casey Anthony.

Maybe George won't have to testify against KC after all. Perhaps his mental instability, due to this suicidal episode, will get him excused.

But a plot to get a truthful revelation from Casey? Never happen. You're more likely to get a confession from a can of Cheese Whiz than Casey Anthony.
Lets remember that GA was a cop and has that expericnce too to pull out of his tool box.

And lets also remember how stupid KC was prior to her getting lawyer d up.She thought she could lie and twist LE in to believing anything that came out of mouth.

No,I think KC knows her goose is cooked and that everything she has done and said is going to be used in court against her.Her attorney no doubt sat her down and looked her square in the eyes and told her.

NO one is trying to help you but me.Not LE,not your parents,not your brother and not any of the inmates.Keep your mouth shut and do not say a word to anyone.

AT lease KC is smart enough to follow that advice for the most part.

Lets remember that GA was a cop and has that expericnce too to pull out of his tool box.

I know he was. And he's not a cop now and I think there is a reason for that. I don't think he was any more successful in LE than he has been at anything else. Just opinion.

(I think in the midst of the horror of what he had to say to LE in his videotaped interviews with them, there was still a little pleasure at being "with the guys" again, at sitting with cops and saying " I used to be a cop".

I know he was. And he's not a cop now and I think there is a reason for that. I don't think he was any more successful in LE than he has been at anything else. Just opinion.

(I think in the midst of the horror of what he had to say to LE in his videotaped interviews with them, there was still a little pleasure at being "with the guys" again, at sitting with cops and saying " I used to be a cop".

BRILLIANT! Common Demonitor......George could be George again!??

I think George is just now grasping that Caylee is dead. I don't think it has anything to do with his daughter just yet. He became so invested in the "hope" that she was still alive that he actually flew out to California to be on Larry King and discuss this with his wife. The very next day, her remains are found. Dec. 11.

But the remains are not confirmed for a couple of weeks. Christmas time. So, the A's can still "hope" that it is someone else. Then, even after the confirmation, there is much legal wrangling about a second autopsy. It still hasn't hit him yet. It is the second week of Jan. They are in "seclusion."

No real news for 2 weeks. They are not busy. They are not on TV. They are not following up on "caylee sightings." Nothing is occupying them anymore. This is when it is hitting him, that Caylee is not coming back.

So he goes off on his own. Its not about who done it. Its about his beloved grandaughter is actually dead. God bless him.

I think George is just now grasping that Caylee is dead. I don't think it has anything to do with his daughter just yet. He became so invested in the "hope" that she was still alive that he actually flew out to California to be on Larry King and discuss this with his wife. The very next day, her remains are found. Dec. 11.

But the remains are not confirmed for a couple of weeks. Christmas time. So, the A's can still "hope" that it is someone else. Then, even after the confirmation, there is much legal wrangling about a second autopsy. It still hasn't hit him yet. It is the second week of Jan. They are in "seclusion."

No real news for 2 weeks. They are not busy. They are not on TV. They are not following up on "caylee sightings." Nothing is occupying them anymore. This is when it is hitting him, that Caylee is not coming back.

So he goes off on his own. Its not about who done it. Its about his beloved grandaughter is actually dead. God bless him.

ITA. After the initial LE interviews, GA seemed to go into denial and latch onto whatever the latest "sighting" or Casey story was. I think he followed Cindy's lead because unconsciously he couldn't face the truth that was inside him at the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aebuser