George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA. After the initial LE interviews, GA seemed to go into denial and latch onto whatever the latest "sighting" or Casey story was. I think he followed Cindy's lead because unconsciously he couldn't face the truth that was inside him at the beginning.

That or The Anthonys concluded that not only did they lose their grand daughter but they were going to lose their daughter to a murder conviction and it was time to support KC in her defense or lose her too.

When will it ever stop for this poor family? They have had to deal with so much these past 6 months. It is mind-boggling to think of what they've been through in so little time. The mind can only accept so much. Can you imagine the horror of your daughter being arrested for your g/daughter's disappearance; your granddaughter's remains being found; your daughter being charged with her murder; your entire family being placed under a microscope; personal emails you sent to family/friends being on display for the entire world to read; your own family turning against you; your life being turned upside down by constant media attention day in and day out; protestors on your front lawn; the pressure and stress of trying to understand how your own daughter could possibly have anything to do with your g/daughter's death; your life story being on display for the whole world to see -- your finances; your marital relationship; your spouse's work history; your husband attempting suicide; being slammed for wanting to place a token of jewelry in your beloved g/daughter's casket; you being vilified all over the world for standing by your only daughter; and all the while, your precious daughter is lying through her teeth to you about what happened to your granddaughter?

How exactly does a mind process this information? I'm not sure that it can. Perhaps their brains went into protective mode and shut down and did what it's supposed to do when too much conflicting/horrible information is attempting to be processed at one time?

I can't say that I agree with everything that they have done because I don't, but then again, I have not walked in their shoes and do not know what kind of living hell they are existing in every single day.

I guess that is why the only one I'll reserve my anger for is the only one who has been charged with a crime -- Casey Anthony. Caylee isn't the only victim in this tragedy. There are many and Casey is the common denominator. Not George, not Cindy, not Lee, but Casey and Casey alone.

I just don't have it in my heart to bash these poor people. Haven't they been through enough already? I don't know how they've lasted this long. Please, give them just the slightest amount of compassion and sympathy. They are Casey's victims too. All IMO, of course.

That or The Anthonys concluded that not only did they lose their grand daughter but they were going to lose their daughter to a murder conviction and it was time to support KC in her defense or lose her too.

That's my feeling too. And I think George is having a much harder time supporting Casey than Cindy is. I think Cindy finds it second nature.

Has there been any report whether GA has been released from hospital yet? Somebody reported last night it could be as early as this afternoon but I haven't heard any 'news'.

On Geraldo tonight, BC was interviewed and he said that George was still in the hospital and would be there until the doctors decided otherwise. Geraldo's coverage was brief, probably about 5 minutes.

I don't know what it says about MY state of mind, but strangely that was one of my first thoughts, when it says he inquired about a good pizza place that wasn't a fast food joint (or whatever the quote was)!! :eek:

Frankly I can't even fathom how he could eat pizza after having smelled decomposition in KC's vehicle and opening the trunk to find a bag with rotting pizza & maggots that he & Cin later claimed was the cause of the smell. Seems to me if he really believed that he would forever, or at least for a very long time after, associate that smell with pizza and avoid eating it....just my opinion.

:eek::eek:

WHY! Why would George do this?

He wanted help. He wanted to know someone cared if he lived or died. He was afraid that something was going to go down soon and he would be arrested. Any of those are thoughts that come to mind.

If GA really wanted to die, IMO, he wouldn't have text messaged anyone. He would have just done it.

To me this appeared to be the proverbial "cry for help". My reasoning, the following scenario:

I decide to kill myself so I do the following:

• Choose a day on which I have a time specific appointment so people will notice that I am not there and sound the alarm.
  • Take my cellphone so people can call me and notice that I do not answer.
  • Drive my own very recognizable car.
  • Send text messages saying I don't want to live anymore.
  • Take the time to write several pages of a "suicide" letter.
  • Park that very recognizable car right there in the hotel parking lot, easy for cops to cruise by and see it.
  • Register at a hotel using my own very recognizable name.
  • Be sure to mention "pizza" since they apparently didn't recognize my name or face.
  • Say I have "something" to finish and I don't want to drive back to Orlando. Now they know where I am from. DON'T YOU RECOGNIZE ME YET?!
  • Buy beer, not vodka, whiskey or anything with a very high alcohol content in a small amount of liquid.
  • Take a "few" sleeping pills, not a whole bottle, a "few".
  • Eat fast food while I wait to be rescued.

I feel pity for George, I think he is backed into a terrifying corner but I do not think this was a true, hellbent suicide attempt. He wanted help. He's getting some, but I have true doubts as to whether "help" will be waiting for him at home. I don't think he really has anywhere else to go though.

He wanted help. He wanted to know someone cared if he lived or died. He was afraid that something was going to go down soon and he would be arrested. Any of those are thoughts that come to mind.

If GA really wanted to die, IMO, he wouldn't have text messaged anyone. He would have just done it.

I feel if someone wants to kill themselves, he would of done it. If he was left alone and not found, drank the 12 pak or whatever, swallowed pills as he wrote more, and not even one person cared, he could have killed himself.

I worked for a family that had two such suicides. Then last year, a person who was close to our family, drank too much at a bar, was stressed about a new baby, lack of work, came home to his wife and opened another beer, sat on the couch with his wife and shot himself. Who knows the pain they are in. I try, but you have to be them. I take any cry for help just that. Alcohol & drugs in a depressed state can make anyone off themselves stupidly. Just an opinion of mine.

Frankly I can't even fathom how he could eat pizza after having smelled decomposition in KC's vehicle and opening the trunk to find a bag with rotting pizza & maggots that he & Cin later claimed was the cause of the smell. Seems to me if he really believed that he would forever, or at least for a very long time after, associate that smell with pizza and avoid eating it....just my opinion.
There was no pizza in the car. It was only an empty pizza box.

I've skimmed thru most of this and haven't seen this mentioned.

I think GA was semi-serious in his intent and definately was crying out for help.

WHY?

A. He had a job interview at 8:30 that morning. Either it was because CA saw him getting more and more depressed and thought if he would get out and find a job, he'd come out of his funk. OR, it was because only Lee was working in that family and financially times were getting tough and he felt OBLIGATED to get out and work cause he'd caused enough financial burden. Or, it was because it was what he was SUPPOSE to do. Take any 100 different spins on this you will.

Regardless, I don't think he was anywhere READY to get out and try to resume life and work again, but I think he felt he had no choice. To me, that JOB INTERVIEW he didn't attend the morning of his disappearance was the catalyst and stressor (among everything else) that caused him to "dissappear" that day.

B. I don't care how you feel, the family will NEVER be able to celebrate Christmas again without knowing it was the time of year their *tiniest* hopes of ever finding Caylee alive were dashed. My mom's mother (my grandmother) died of natural causes during the Christmas season, and even 20 years later, Mom still gets sad/down over it after the hubhub of the holidays are over. It's a bad time to have that kind of emotional swing.

Thoughts... especially on the job interview being the catalyst?

Has Tim Miller arrived to see George yet?

I know of a man who did just what George did. Checked into a motel out of town, got drunk, ate pizza, and took pills. He was also talking of wanting to die by telephone, but his death was ruled accidental. He passed out drunk and regurgitated pizza and choked to death on it. I suppose there wasn't enough booze and drugs taken to actually kill himself. The same thing could have happened to George even if he didn't take enough to die.

I think that George was seriously considering suicide.

I've got a sister who has gone through depression, along with myself and other family members. She has thought about suicide many times. I am very thankful she is still here, but believe we could lose her.

Every suicide attempt should be taken seriously and I'm glad that George is getting help.

If you get a chance, take a look at the astrology thread. Even if you don't believe it, it is worth reading. There are great posters there who have drawn up some charts about everything going on in this family.

The charts indicate that George is very close to his bottom and near the end of his rope. The next couple of weeks will be extremely difficult for him. If anything else, the astrology thread allows me to understand this family more, and I have much empathy for everything they are dealing with.

I cannot imagine being in thier shoes.

Laney

I have read everyone's opinion and tried to keep an open mind when looking at the different points of view.

BUT I still keep coming back to the fact that no one is talking about the document dump any longer. Everyone is speculating GA's suicide "attempt".

IMO the JB press conference didn't do the job so they came up with this to change the focus of everyone's speculations.

Why else would he write in the note that he believes KC is innocent? Why else would he blame her friends? Why else would he be transported by police instead of an ambulance? Why else did he not even have to have his stomach pumped or be charcoaled?

I am not trying to be cold hearted. I am really trying to feel some sympathy for the A's. But they make it darn hard for me to do it.

I myself have to wonder if this could possibly be part of a defense strategy. Just a small part of me is wondering. I cannot get over that the KFN guy, DM, is still in the picture, sitting in George and Cindy's living room in pics of the night GA went missing, and also was the one to drive GA's vehicle home. Why after all that has come out about KFN and the head of it, do GA/CA still have anything to do with them?

I want to add that all the questions posed and answers given have been in regards to OJ charges coming from OCSO and the SA's office. I have not seen anyone ask and answer a question as to whether there is a Federal investigation and possible Federal charges coming down. It's the Feds that have said on record that they are investigating Cindy. And it's Lee's FBI interview that has not been released.

I've never seen an attorney ask for immunity for their client on a hypothetical my clients might have said or done something scenario. If the A's attorney's are asking for immunity, there is a reason.

Red above is mine...Yes, and BC keeps on saying it, like if he says it enough, it will make it true. Just makes me think that something is coming down the pike for the Anthony's everytime BC says they haven't done anything wrong.

I myself have to wonder if this could possibly be part of a defense strategy. Just a small part of me is wondering. I cannot get over that the KFN guy, DM, is still in the picture, sitting in George and Cindy's living room in pics of the night GA went missing, and also was the one to drive GA's vehicle home. Why after all that has come out about KFN and the head of it, do GA/CA still have anything to do with them?
DM drove the car home? It wasn't LE? Oh my!!

Job fairs tend to be open events where people just show up and look for jobs. There might be an admission fee.

But how in the world do CA & BC find out that George didn't show up at a job fair? Did the people who run the fair call Cindy because they never saw George enter? These are events where hundreds or thousands of people attend.

How does that work?

Exactly what I was thinking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members