George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad to hear George is doing a little better. The stress of the last six months is unimaginable.

I'm glad he's staying in the hospital a few days. I hope he continues seeking professional help.

Baez needs to get on the stick so Caylee's remains can be released and so she can be laid to rest.

So does this mean he is being released soon???:confused: Or only that he is stabilized.

Who knows? It could mean he sobered up or got the medication out of his system, CA's visit perked him up (don't laugh), he spoke to a good counselor, or most likely it's just lawyer-yaya.

Anthony family attorney Brad Conway told WESH 2's Bob Kealing on Sunday that grandfather George Anthony has regained the will to live.

Ok...sorry to just jump in on this...but I find this a really strange choice of words. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy about the news, but this just seems odd to me.

The "come out of the woods" is what made me go :eek:

From such despair as wanting to kill oneself to a renewed will to live in 48 hours. I want the names of these Doctors - they are GOOD!

Actually, they could just send me the meds and skip the hospitalization.

Wonder how long it will be before the tabloids do a story on this incident claiming to have the inside scoop on the grandfather's attempted suicide ... pictures of the motel room ... the bathroom ... etc. Somebody is going to cash in, that seems to be a given. The question is who and whether the tabloids will uncover any details not already reported by the mainstream media.

From such despair as wanting to kill oneself to a renewed will to live in 48 hours. I want the names of these Doctors - they are GOOD!

Somehow that really really really makes me think set up. Man.:(

IF he was genuinely suicidal, that is sad and I really hope he gets the help he needs, because I think he has some very tough things he will need to deal with and NO ONE wants to see him die. I don't want to see Casey die either, I am not a death penalty believer.

But if he has committed crimes related to the death of a baby, I do want the justice system to deal with him for it. I've seen many people who have committed terrible offences attempt to get out of it by "attempting suicide" and I think he should be treated the same way as any other criminal, IF he has committed crimes in relation to Caylee's disappearance. Do you think it's awful to want to see those who commit crimes involving children dealt with in accordance with the law or do you think we should leave them alone and forget about it if they "attempt suicide"? The Court can take the suicide attempt into account as an indicator of remorse on his sentence, the same way they would with anyone else. To me, this is only about Caylee. She is the baby and the real victim.

I think the police believe that KC did it, alone. GA isn't suspected of anything violent against the baby.

He's the only one in the family who was truthful, at times, with LE. And, he testified against KC to the GJ.

Your post bolded by me.

I'm sorry, but I didn't know GA was accused of commiting a crime. I need to go search some other posts. I'm speechless. :blowkiss:

That's because he isn't. :blowkiss::)

I was watching WFTV for a little bit and they showed CA taking off mighty fast out of the garage in her own truck and speeding down the street in the last half hour. I don't know if she is going to see or pick up GA but they reported his 72 hour hold is up this morning. I guess we shall see later.

As for regaining his will to live he might have regained it but he is no where out of the woods yet. I think he needs to just stay away from everybody for awhile. In one of the news articles it was said the last time CA was at the hospital was Friday eveing so i wonder if the doctors told her not to bother to visit. Hmmmm....... because this whole thing started when CA asked GA to pick out jewelery for Caylee. :furious:

I was watching WFTV for a little bit and they showed CA taking off mighty fast out of the garage in her own truck and speeding down the street in the last half hour. I don't know if she is going to see or pick up GA but they reported his 72 hour hold is up this morning. I guess we shall see later.
Interesting...Keep us posted! :D

If he had downed sleeping pills, or the police even suspected he had, they would have called an ambulance and not transported him themselves.

I bet hundreds of thousands of Americans with problems have pizza, a 6 pack and a couple sleeping tablets a lot of nights of the week without being suicidal.
My hubby is one of those Americans. He doesn't indulge in this often, but he has drank several beers and taken sleep medication. It's not wise, but people do it.

GJ and LE interviews?!

Does anyone except me think ordering pizza for a last meal under the circumstances is a bit strange? Maybe it just the irony.

Yes, I think under the circumstances ordering pizza is strange.

Or it was more spin....it sounded good that George was trying to get a job and would get him some sympathy. It reminds me a bit of Casey's charade with her Universal job.
I don't know if it was more spin or not. Maybe he is like KC. He does not want to work. ;)

Yes, I thought it was odd!

George had a 12 pack of beer...he said he just wanted to be left alone...probably alone from Cindy to drink his beer in peace and quiet!!

Sorry ~ I just had to say it.

He does need some kind of grief counseling!
I don't doubt that. Both CA and GA need grief counseling.

I don't think LE is involved in any way with this suicide attempt situation other than what they did to find him.

The jail video/call you are referring to, imo, was George telling her that she can fire JB and she doesn't have to do what he says...since JB works FOR her. He was using the whole CEO scenario to spell it out for her without coming right out to say..."We don't trust him and you should get rid of him as your lawyer."...imo.
I am quite sure LE would not get involved in such a thing.IMO

I know he was. And he's not a cop now and I think there is a reason for that. I don't think he was any more successful in LE than he has been at anything else. Just opinion.

(I think in the midst of the horror of what he had to say to LE in his videotaped interviews with them, there was still a little pleasure at being "with the guys" again, at sitting with cops and saying " I used to be a cop".
This was obvious to me.

He wanted help. He wanted to know someone cared if he lived or died. He was afraid that something was going to go down soon and he would be arrested. Any of those are thoughts that come to mind.

If GA really wanted to die, IMO, he wouldn't have text messaged anyone. He would have just done it.
I would be interested in knowing how many people seriously contemplating suicide order a meal before they commit the act.

Yes, amazing! These Docs must be very good.

lol! DotsEyes, that could be good for me too. Amazing.
OMG, I do hope those physicians don't discharge poor George home today, to be under the care of Cindy!:eek:

I hope George stays away from Cindy and the KFN peeps
Somehow I really don't see that happening,

I hope George stays away from Cindy and the KFN peeps
Somehow I really don't see that happening,

lol! DotsEyes, that could be good for me too. Amazing.
OMG, I do hope those physicians don't discharge poor George home today, to be under the care of Cindy!:eek:

this is going to give their relationship a little booster shot. Everyone here knows what a bit of drama can do to the ole libido! :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evada12