George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just you wait - Police Chief personally drove him to the hospital-- they will release the conversation taped in the police car between the Chief and George........

Wow! I could hardly believe I was hearing about this, this morning. I have gone back and forth about GA for so long and what his possible involvement was, if any, and I really do feel bad for him. I honestly believe he is the only one who had true love in his heart for Caylee. She wasn't an object to him, or some sort of bargaining tool, but truly the little princess in his life.

Seeing the way my Dad interacts with my 2 year old daughter helps me to realize that Grandpas can be VERY important to young girls. I truly hope and pray that GA gets the help he needs before he does something tragic to himself.

Having personally gone through the suicide of a loved one......I wish GA the very best...Let's HOPE and Pray he gets the help he needs. FOR GOD'S sake keep CINDY AWAY from him....

Does anyone besides me wonder if poor George decided to claim that he took Caylee's life in order to save his daughter and then O.D.'d because he was overwhelmed with magnitude of the situation?

I can not beleive that CA is on her way to the hospital. All I say is they better deny her access. I think she should stay away as for GA left for a reason. She is probably 1/2 the reason he became suicidal the other half is KC. I think he should leave the family for alittle bit. He needs space and to think. I can only imagine what the house as been like since Caylee was found and identified. He was probably going through h*ll.

Many prayers for GA. :praying:. I hope he gets better. Just another victim of KC's wrath.

My heart goes out to George.

He knows. He's always known.

Thank you, Friday and Tim for the updates. Although I only read them this morning I am grateful to you both for your honest reporting. :)

I am at a loss this morning. Thank god they found George. I know many think he has something to hide, I myself think he is living in a world of hell because he has to hide his true feelings. I do think that because of his wife's beliefs that their daughter didn't do any of this, he has carried the weight of his own feelings in his heart, unable to release them to anyone, just to satisfy her. My father would do the same for my mother. I can't blame him for wanting to be with Caylee, because with her, she loved him unconditionally even with his flaws.
I hope that Casey hears of this, and emotionally gets to her heart to the point that she also can't take anymore and comes clean. I always thought that if one person could get through to her somehow, it would be George. She shows so much emotion to him when they are talking..
I pray today that George through this situation is able to get his feelings out, and that Casey just tell the truth, so all this mess can end for this family.

Does anyone besides me wonder if poor George decided to claim that he took Caylee's life in order to save his daughter and then O.D.'d because he was overwhelmed with magnitude of the situation?

I sure the heck hope not. However, I believe the evidence won't hold up to that.

I still don't think he OD'd or anything - I just think he made the comment that he didn't want to live...............

Poor poor George. The burden he has been carrying is enough to snap his spine. I will be praying for strength, courage and peace for him.
I cannot say I am surprised. He has made comments previously (don't ask me for a link yet) that he had thought of ending his life before (Does anyone else recall that?)
I feel so sorry for him, and hope that there are people available for him who can support him and give him wise counsel. I think that he needs to unburden himself fully to someone who truly cares for him, and who can help him process everything that has happened and begin to heal.
I was so glad to read that Tim Miller is coming for him. I hope he can help George.

LE found items in his car...he didn't have weapon or drugs....but had other things I assume to follow thru with the suicide....what would that be....medical condition???

Under the hippa rules if ga wants ca wouldn't be allowed to visit &/or know his medical condition....if it is psych they really hold fast to the rules....

Just you wait - Police Chief personally drove him to the hospital-- they will release the conversation taped in the police car between the Chief and George........

Hopefully no such tape will ever be released. This poor man has suffered enough. He doesn't need any more added to his plate.

I am glad he was found. I'm so glad he's receiving help. I hope he can come to some sort of peaceful acceptance within himself in order to face the future, because there is such turmoil waiting ahead..........I can't imagine myself in his position, having lost an adored grandbaby, having to face the fact that my own child did it, and knowing I will probably be called to testify against my own. I might just decide to bow out under similar circumstances.

I have been expecting something like this for several weeks- but I thought it would be a double suicide or CA snapping.

I believe the gravity of the situation has really worne on GA- and all along I have believed that he sincerely wanted to do the right thing but Cindy was not allowing him to.

Although his disappearance and morbid thoughts must have been a horrible time for him and his family, I hope this emotional break leads to him telling the full truth.

That is the only way his heart and soul can heal.

I do believe George is an inherently good person- but not strong enough to stand up to his wife.

Casey will be so flattered that she was important enough in her dad's life that he would try to end his life because of the way everyone was treating his little girl, and that noone would let him come and rescue her :scream:

All sarcasm aside...........THANK GOD that they did not have that private meeting.......she wanted to total mess with his head, and wanted to play on his vulnerability. My prayers are with him.....he has been trying to be strong for Cindy, putting aside his feelings to support her delusions. I hope he finds strength and self worth with this.......he is well articulated, and I believe that given the right coping skills, george would be a great advocate for missing children and their families. I believe that George has really appreciate all the offers of help people gave him, BUT Cindy kept pushing everyone away that went against what SHE believed. I am not villifying Cindy, as I think this is the only way she knows how to greive...being in control....Anyways, George is in my prayers, and i know that there is a eason why he was found alive instead of dead......he will have alot of compassion to offer once he gets well.

:praying: For George. Nowhere to go but UP!...

The Darkest hour is always before the Dawn.

I hope he gets help and leaves Cindy. It is apparent she is no good for him.
Things will never be good with them again.
All because of *The Bad Seed*

I will not comment on my true feelings on the INMATE.
iM still new here and do not want to get banned.

Tell the world George, Lighten your heavy heart.

There ARE women out here who know how to treat a man. Please take that step and MOVE on.

Ok Im pretty confused. The article here http://www.wftv.com/news/18545717/detail.html states that "When they arrived on the scene, George was talking to them and was fine," said Conway. "We’re having him checked out to be sure." but Friday posted that he had to be rescusitated(sp?) and another article states he was dispondent. So which is fact, was he fine and speaking to officers when they arrived, or was he out of it?

My heart is breaking for him, I am so glad he was found and getting some medical attention, though I hope there is something they can do for him to prevent this from happening again. :(

I can not beleive that CA is on her way to the hospital. All I say is they better deny her access. I think she should stay away as for GA left for a reason. She is probably 1/2 the reason he became suicidal the other half is KC. I think he should leave the family for alittle bit. He needs space and to think. I can only imagine what the house as been like since Caylee was found and identified. He was probably going through h*ll.

Many prayers for GA. :praying:. I hope he gets better. Just another victim of KC's wrath.

I guarantee CA is on her way there....to make sure GA keeps his mouth shut!

I believe the note and the text will shed some truth about what really happen to Caylee and who all is involved. Could be the reason he wanted to take his life, he could not take Cindy anymore or the lies. He did try to tell police the truth and Cindy has held something over him and really wish I knew what, but maybe these text messages and note will shed some light to the truth.

being that it is psych realted really doubtful....lots of privacy laws in that respect.....

I guarantee CA is on her way there....to make sure GA keeps his mouth shut!

IMO remarks like this is what put George where he is now and it seems some won't be happy until the whole family is pushed over the edge.

Wonder if the guilt finally got to him? :confused:
you know what mabey it did but mabey seeing the horrible things written about him and his family finally hit home .. mabey just mabey ga didnt know wth happened .he knows what ca and kc told him and only that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth