George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Daytona Beach. The Hawaii Motel is in a touristy area by the beach. It is not the most run-down hotel, but certainly not the Ritz.

Bethune Point, where they said the pings came from is about 10 miles away in New Smyrna Beach... it is more a residential area and very pretty.

Speaking from past experience (my ex husband)... he was Baker Acted and sent to Halifax Hospital. He was released less than 24 hours later. It does not have to be 72 hours, you may leave when doctors decide that you are "no longer a threat to yourself or others".

I will be happy to answer any questions about the area or the Baker Act process.

I also live in Daytona Beach and agree that Halifax does not have to hold him for the 72 hours nor require any type of follow up treatment even if he is deemed mentally unstable. We have a well known problem here of Baker acting people without dealing with the underlying problem and the situation has been reported as a huge problem according to our police department. I'm hoping that because this case is so high profile, George will be offered the best treatment availible.

I don't see it suggested or mentioned anywhere, but could GA have been fearful of facing some tough questioning? I am not suggesting involvement, but who knows what GA may have been thinking could be asked of him.
I was thinking perhaps the meeting had to do with the immunity, or lack thereof and perhaps a pow wow on how to proceed. Just speculating here. Something is definitely amiss.

IMO a situation like this causes you to question "where you went wrong". Regardless of any direct involvement in this case, GA has to have guilt, remorse, sadness, etc... about what his life became. Couple this with the death of a grandchild, a dysfunctional family, daily intense media and public scrutiny, and add in disgusting rumors perpetuated by ignorant individuals who hope for twisted facts to emerge just to satisfy their own morbid curiosity. ( Not speaking of any WS here) He has been proclaimed a lazy, unemployed, spineless man. How many people who have actually met him have come forward with that description???? When you feel hopeless you act hopeless. REGARDLESS of what IF ANY involvement or knowledge he has in / of this case. He does not deserve what he is going through. IMO if he were lazy and spineless....he would have bolted a long time ago and let KC and CA fend for themselves. That in and of itself HAD to be a lot or work. The guy needs a break.

Well said. I totally agree. My heart breaks for what he's going through. I can't imagine the pain both G&C have been put through in this whole thing. CA, I think, was able to cope by having her crazy outbursts about how innocent Casey is and lashing out at the media. GA, he had his lashings at the media, too, but I think he coped differently. I think he knew deep down what happened, and he is having a tough time handling it. I would imagine that being in their position would leave you seriously depressed. I hope he is able to get the help he needs.

Why shouldn't Cindy be allowed to go to Halifax? When you're in such a delicate emotional state, don't you need family around?

MG

With all that has come out about Caylee's murder, I don't know how they stand it now. The duct tape alone would have pushed me over the edge, whether or not my daughter did it, it would be simply too much to bear. Add the sticker, maybe charges against the family and you think your own flesh and blood did this..... I hope they all get professional help and good drugs to get them though this. He will need to be watched for a long time. Once they try it, they usually find a way to do it. I have 3 in my family who succeeded after several attempts.

OMG- wesh just reported that on the suicide note he said he "wanted to hold Caylee's hand" boo,hoo...this is so so sad. I can't stop crying.

Local Fox news just reported that JB is at the jail visiting with KC, possibly telling her what is going on. That was the statement by the reporter, but of course no one really knows why JB is there, tho it seems likely that's why he's visiting her right now.

I was thinking perhaps the meeting had to do with the immunity, or lack thereof and perhaps a pow wow on how to proceed. Just speculating here. Something is definitely amiss.

that is what I"m thinking...why a meeting and why dc and kidfinders???? for pro bono attys they don't have time to do anything else.....

I know something like this would happen. But I always though it would be Cindy.

OMG- wesh just reported that on the suicide note he said he "wanted to hold Caylee's hand" boo,hoo...this is so so sad. I can't stop crying.

They have no right stating that. Honestly, this guy needs to be left alone for a few days. My God...

I think George would have a say if he wanted visitors or not. He is exhausted and probably will want to be left alone today.

Why shouldn't Cindy be allowed to go to Halifax? When you're in such a delicate emotional state, don't you need family around?

MG

According to Tim Miller George called two people who he knew cared about him and neither person WAS Cindy.....maybe George does not want them there. Maybe he has had enough of the circus.

Local Fox news just reported that JB is at the jail visiting with KC, possibly telling her what is going on. That was the statement by the reporter, but of course no one really knows why JB is there, tho it seems likely that's why he's visiting her right now.

Probably to talk about next weeks hearings...he is just so xxxxxx grrr:doh::loser:

This has been a long, awful night but with a better ending than we dared hope for. All I can tell you right now is that George notified two people he knew truly cared for him that he was going to take his own life, and why. Cindy was not one of the two.
Thank you for the information, Friday. And please thank Tim--I can't tell you the admiration I have for him.

Millions of prayers for George. I cannot begin to imagine his torment--my heart goes out to him. Thank God he is safe. I hope that with help, he can be made whole again.

This case becomes more heartwrenching with each passing day.

Sure he would..telling her that no matter what is going on with the outside, she needs to keep her composure so they can fight this thing together.
Baez would run to her to keep her from talking. He can't loose this case because its more about him than Caylee..
I really just can't stand him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members