George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think we all have become somewhat emotionally connected to this case - I think it helps to have this forum to express our thoughts and feelings. Thank you Friday for all you do and please thank Tim also. I hope George can pull through this - so he can be here for Caylee's sake.

I think seperating G & C will be good...G can get counceling and will more than likely need to spill his guts...the next couple of days may tell alot!

I have not posted here on the Caylee threads before, but I've posted elsewhere on WS, and I have been following this case closely.

This has drawn me out. I am thrilled to hear George has been found. This family's had enough tragedy already.

I'm sorry to hear about your husband. Suicide is a very different kind of grief - and I hope that you have healed. My niece (that I'm only 8 years older than - that lived with me when we were little and was like my little sis) took her life November 15, 2007. I was in Mexico celebrating my husbands birthday on the 14th. She was trying to call me that night. I have JUST now started coming out of the grief and guilt.

I am glad to know that George did not end his life tonight. Suicide leaves a hole in people. I don't know how else to put it. He needs to remember that once the trial is over and Caylee is at rest - that he will have a life. If anything - he has another grandbaby (right?) on the way that NEEDS him to be POP POP. That he NEEDS to look at stars with.

Friday - we love and respect you. You shared with us because you love and respect us enough to trust us with information.

Thank God they found George when they did. I sincerely hope and pray he will be okay.

Mois, if you are here.... please go home.

Friday, I think you did a good thing. You knew we would worry and speculate - and some of us may have never even been able to fall asleep tonight worrying over this, so I want to personally thank you for keeping us informed. I'm so sad that George thought he needed to escape this way, but am truly glad he was found in time. Now maybe someone can truly offer the help and healthy support he needs. Hugs go out to you for being a kind soul and letting us know the status of George's condition. I wish those hugs could also be sent out to George to show that people in this world do care for him. He's in a world of pain.

George,
I wish you the strength and the courage to get through this, and I wish you peace. This first year after... is the hardest of all so above all, be kind to yourself. Time won't heal these wounds, but the passage of time will allow you to come to a place where you're better able to cope with your losses. Hang in there! We're rooting for you! You're a good, decent, kindhearted man.

Nippin' it in the bud:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18545717/detail.html#-

"Deputies used a GPS device to track his car."

Before anyone goes all conspiracy theory on this. George drive a Chevy HHR, it has Onstar, they can track the vehicle with that. Used it once when my wife was overdue and I couldn't get a hold of her.

Did G really try to take his life, or was contemplating doing so? If he was revived and taken to a mental hosp then he did not use a gun...how did he attempt this, anyone??

Friday, thank you so much for the information, and my thanks to Tim also for sending it through you. I was so worried when I saw this thread, and the information that George had been found was very much a relief. I just hope he was found soon enough, and that he'll be okay.

And thank you to the mods for taking care of the questionable posts so quickly. You guys rock! :blowkiss:

Thank you Friday for letting us know George is okay! Now we can rest assured that he is getting the help he needs.

Tell Tim thank you for seeing this case through!

Hi

I am still a Newbie here, but have followed the case from the beginning.

Maybe this should go in the 'psychic/dreams' thread, but I just had to say something here---given these recent (heartbreaking) developments. Mods--feel free to move/delete as you see fit.

***I just woke up 5 minutes ago (shaking, trembling, near tears and sweating) from one of the most vivid dreams in my entire life. I came downstairs to get some water and decided to log on to WS to try and "distract" myself from the dream. I just about fell to the ground when I read about George's circumstances tonight!! In my dream, I saw George and Mark NJ on the steps of the courthouse just before he was going to testify for the GJ. They looked exactly as they did in the news coverage......down to the last detail on their suits and the binders they held. They were giving a brief news conference and then George said to the camera, "My heart is already dead. Its dead. Its over....over...over...". He just STARED into the camera and kept saying this in my dream. His eyes were bloodshot red with tears and it was almost like his face was "melting" or distorted in the picture. Mark NJ was trying to comfort him, but George just stared ahead (hauntingly) and he said "My heart...my heart...its dead. My special girl. My heart!" This dream felt like I was ACTUALLY THERE. It jolted me awake and I had an overwhelming urge to cry. I have major goosebumps. I can't believe what I am reading (and I too trust Friday 100% with her factual reporting). Poor George. I am praying fervently for him. I know he did the right thing with the GJ, but otherwise he's been SO MANIPULATED and psychologically "battered" by Cindy. I pray he is doing OK.

Sorry to ramble on (I never wake up during the night!?!--unless kids need me), but I'm still shaking like a leaf and wonder if I perhaps was sensing something. Too strange.

God bless the many, many kind and compassionate members of WS who only want George to heal, recover and find new strength. I join you in in your desire to raise him up for prayer. Please...he is (and always will be) one of God's children.

:heart:
Peace,
Rain

ETA: And of course the devil incarnate KC is very responsible for the anguish and despair in his heart! I just cannot imagine sharing a home with KC and Cindy.
MOO........

I'm not sure why so many think GA found out about the sticker with the doc dump. I'm sure he has known for awhile. I'm sure LE has told him more than the rest of us know even now.

I don't understand why a helicopter from the sheriff's office would be there, unless something else is happening around the A home. If GA isn't even there, why would a helicopter be there?

I agree that all this bashing on the gp is sick, and now that GA is expressing his grief in another way, people just keep right on bashing his wife, whom he loves. GA has lost his granddaughter, his daughter, and his wife. Does anyone honestly think that CA is in that house yelling, or in denial? Honestly. They are all crushed by this.

:clap::clap::clap:

Such a true post! People need to realize (like the protester's, etc) that their actions have had a devastating affect on these people. Enough is enough! They are in their "hell", isn't that satisfaction enough for people who continue to bash them?

I have seen people write that they should be in jail because they killed Caylee by raising a daughter like Casey. Things like that are beyond cruel. What does it say for our society when someone would go on this man's property, get right in his face and SCREAM "BABY KILLER" at him? Not much!

My heart breaks for the horrible things they have had to endure, and the sheer horror of what they are living through!

I agree, thank you for starting this thread.

George please do not do anything in despair, It is not what Caylee would want, It is heartbreaking that a family, any family should have to go through this, the devastation of the death of a grandchild and the arrest of ones child for that death.

Suicide is not the answer, you also have another child who I am sure is also needing his Dad, and a wife who also needs her husband despite any differences.

Caylee would not want you to take your own life for the sorrow over losing hers...

Try and take a step back and gather some strength...

RainyGirl, great post and welcome to WS!

RainyGirl...that is so eerie cuz a friend of mine in a private chat said she felt like something terrible was going to happen tonight in this case. You guys must be on the same frequency or something!

I'm so thankful George is okay. I will continue to pray that he gets the help he needs and that the Lord turns all of this around to the good somehow!

I wish that this would be a wake up call for this family to come clean so to speak for everything, the good, the bad and the ugly. Realize at this point all they have is each other to love, to be truthful and to respect one another. Let KC face the consequences of what she has done and if they have done anything, then take responsibility for their actions and put their lives back together, put what is left of their family back together, they are going to need each other. If I were making wishes for the A's, that is what I would wish.

Hi

I am still a Newbie here, but have followed the case from the beginning.

Maybe this should go in the 'psychic/dreams' thread, but I just had to say something here---given these recent (heartbreaking) developments. Mods--feel free to move/delete as you see fit.

***I just woke up 5 minutes ago (shaking, trembling, near tears and sweating) from one of the most vivid dreams in my entire life. I came downstairs to get some water and decided to log on to WS to try and "distract" myself from the dream. I just about fell to the ground when I read about George's circumstances tonight!! In my dream, I saw George and Mark NJ on the steps of the courthouse just before he was going to testify for the GJ. They looked exactly as they did in the news coverage......down to the last detail on their suits and the binders they held. They were giving a brief news conference and then George said to the camera, "My heart is already dead. Its dead. Its over....over...over...". He just STARED into the camera and kept saying this in my dream. His eyes were bloodshot red with tears and it was almost like his face was "melting" or distorted in the picture. Mark NJ was trying to comfort him, but George just stared ahead (hauntingly) and he said "My heart...my heart...its dead. My special girl. My heart!" This dream felt like I was ACTUALLY THERE. It jolted me awake and I had an overwhelming urge to cry. I have major goosebumps. I can't believe what I am reading (and I too trust Friday 100% with her factual reporting). Poor George. I am praying fervently for him. I know he did the right thing with the GJ, but otherwise he's been SO MANIPULATED and psychologically "battered" by Cindy. I pray he is doing OK.

Sorry to ramble on (I never wake up during the night!?!--unless kids need me), but I'm still shaking like a leaf and wonder if I perhaps was sensing something. Too strange.

God bless the many, many kind and compassionate members of WS who only want George to heal, recover and find new strength. I join you in in your desire to raise him up for prayer. Please...he is (and always will be) one of God's children.

:heart:
Peace,
Rain

ETA: And of course the devil incarnate KC is very responsible for the anguish and despair in his heart! I just cannot imagine sharing a home with KC and Cindy.
MOO........

Wow, Rain, I was just logging off and saw your post. I'd say you should continue to pay attention to those dreams, you've got some good psychic karma or something!

I'm certainly glad George has been found and is Ok. Every state has it's own "Baker Act" and their all pretty much the same. He will be put in a 72 hour psych hold where they'll evaluate him. If they feel he will be threat to himself or others, they will petition the court for an involuntary commital to a pysch facility until the point that he is no longer a threat to himself or others.

I'm pretty upset by the tone this thread has taken in the last couple of minutes. It may be hard to imagine but some of us can separate our compassion for a fellow human being that is crying out for help in the middle of a horrifying situation while holding the same person accountable for their previous actions. Because I show compassion for GA in his time of need does not mean I have forgotten about the lying and covering up that he and CA have done. They need to be and will be held accountable for their words and actions. I wish George well. I hope he can heal his heart and his mind but I still find it inexcusable that he helped cover for his murdering daughter. If there are consequences that he must face for that, so be it. It does not mean that I can't show compassion for the man in his moment of personal crisis and need.

Hope that explains things a little better.

Thank you ecs..that was perfectly said.

I don't understand why a helicopter from the sheriff's office would be there, unless something else is happening around the A home. If GA isn't even there, why would a helicopter be there?

Some counties have helicopters with infrared searching equipment. They are very useful in the dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member