George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George Anthony Threatens Suicide, Disappears
Friday, January 23, 2009 – updated: 6:16 am EST January 23, 2009

After most incidents, George apologized, saying the pressure of having his granddaughter missing and his family under such intense scrutiny had gotten to him.

Have you all noticed that Cindy has never apologised for anything? I can only imagine what living with her is like...I feel so terrible for George--He's the only one I have felt really shows remorse and pain, and to be emasculated so publicly just adds to his tortured life. I hope his therapists advise Cindy to stay away.

You know, I was just about to say the same thing.

The longer CA and LA are away from George the better. I was thinking why the heck is CA not at the hospital by her husbands side. I bet she has been told to stay away and that will be freaking her out, just imagine it.

they just may keep them away. I know with my mom we were told no visits during the hold and then had to wait for her to adjust to the mental health wing....(she had demetia but went thru similar situation)--they can hold him as long as he is a true risk to himself or others....

I woke up and decided to check WS. I cannot say that I am shocked at this developement. Of all of the Anthony's, I had posted that I believed George would be the first to break. George drove the car home from the tow yard and that smell will haunt him forever. He is ex-LE. He knows that sooner or later all would come to light. This has all been a tremendous burden on him. Remember that it was said that one night George had blown up and stated he did not want to continue to live a lie? He was ready for the truth to come out then, IMO.

Friday, thank you for the information. GB Tim Miller. He has been 'there' and knows how it hurts to have a murdered and lost loved one. TM is such a great human being.

I have said a prayer for George. The only peace George will ever know is when he tells the truth that has haunted him so. He needs his family now, and I mean HIS side of the family. Not Cindy, not Lee, but his own immediate family.

I also hope and pray that George will get the help he needs. He deserves to be helped and cared for. I hope George lets go and just tells what he knows of this horrific crime. Then he will know that he has done the right thing. IMO, he does not need to go back to that house.

GB George and may he recover.

Wow what a shock when I tuned into the local news this morning!!!
Wonderful Post LaLaw
My prayers go out to George Anthony this morning
GB you George

I'm glad I fell asleep early last night. Within the past 15 months, I've lost two very, very close loved ones to suicide. No death is easy on the survivors, but suicide is the worst.

My prayers are with GA as they have been for months. I'm not always sure in this matter about who's done what, but I've always felt that GA had a clean heart. Hang in there, George. Life does get better!

"Gorgeous" should get a good chuckle out of this one.

You know, I was just about to say the same thing.

The longer CA and LA are away from George the better. I was thinking why the heck is CA not at the hospital by her husbands side. I bet she has been told to stay away and that will be freaking her out, just imagine it.

unconfirmed report that cindy is on her way to Halifax...:doh:

they just may keep them away. I know with my mom we were told no visits during the hold and then had to wait for her to adjust to the mental health wing....(she had demetia but went thru similar situation)--they can hold him as long as he is a true risk to himself or others....
:(

I am sorry you went through this zoey-you are correct however that visits are not allowed until the patient is sorted out. Given what we know on the "outside" of the pressure this man is under, I can't even imagine what his day to day is like.

FWIW, I hope and believe that OCSO will let him be treated and there will be no need to compel his records or the like-I truly think they do not need the Anthonys to prove this case and can just cut them loose in a way.

unconfirmed report that cindy is on her way to Halifax...:doh:

Sorry, but IMO I think she should stay put!!! George left and got a motel room for a reason - he wanted to be alone. I think he wants to die, I would want to die if I were in his position, but I do not think he actually did anything to harm himself. Cindy, stay home.

Maybe people will begin to learn and understand that crime creates trauma and the media can increase the trauma by firing up people feeding on emotions that become toxic to the people who are trying to heal.

I wonder how KC will take the news? What effect with this have on her, if any?

She will use diversion once again and switch the topic to me, me, me.

She will say that she feels like killing herself too - and that no one cares, blah, blah, blah.

I wonder, does George drink?
Many have killed themselves through use of an OD of alcohol.
This is very sad. I am praying for George.

I am at a loss for words. I feel terrible for GA, being stuck in the house with LA and CA on a daily basis, and a daughter in jail for murdering her child, it would drive me over the edge too. Unfortunately, this episode can and will be spun in so many different directions. I only pray that GA will let go of all the lies that have kept him hostage for all these months......he needs to let it go.

This has been a long, awful night but with a better ending than we dared hope for. All I can tell you right now is that George notified two people he knew truly cared for him that he was going to take his own life, and why. Cindy was not one of the two.

His parents, maybe?

I read someone's post on another forum which basically said George's actions were a stunt and that people who say they want to take their lives don't do it. HA. I have worried all along that he wouldn't make it through because he has said the hope of finding her alive was all that kept him going. My mother is a borderline and my brother talked about wanting to take his life for a long time. He did. I pray GA stays in the hospital long enough to get some help and then finds a way to go forward with his life. I hope they keep ALL visitors away from him for a while.

CINDY STAY HOME!!!!!

(who the heck blew the margins???) should we start a new thread?

I read someone's post on another forum which basically said George's actions were a stunt and that people who say they want to take their lives don't do it. HA. I have worried all along that he wouldn't make it through because he has said the hope of finding her alive was all that kept him going. My mother is a borderline and my brother talked about wanting to take his life for a long time. He did. I pray GA stays in the hospital long enough to get some help and then finds a way to go forward with his life. I hope they keep ALL visitors away from him for a while.
Having been affectedby a family member commiting suicide, I can tell you this is no stunt! It should be considered a major warning sign.
My heart just breaks for this man.I pray that George can be helped, that he finds peace and that Cindy is not allowed to see him today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth