George Anthony will testify against Casey next week before the grand jury

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anybody hear anything about several cop cars being in front of the A's house.
Protesters?
Trouble inside??
KC's bond revoked???

(Hi everybody, I'm a new poster, long time lurker!)
Possibly LA isn't drinking the kool aid. Could it be that he has some involvement in helping his sister with disposing of Caylee? I have thought about LA possibly being involved, thus his refusal to take a polygraph and fighting having to provide DNA? I hope Casey has a good long time to think about her actions if the Anthony's end up with Caylee deceased, Casey and LA in jail and GA & CA divorced and heartbroken. How is it even possibly that one person can cause such destruction in a family?

welcome to WS :)

When this first broke George pulled a detective aside and said that he thought Casey was holding back, or hiding something. He still feels a kindred spirit with LE. In his taped interview he kept telling them how he was telling the truth. I think he is going to go in the GJ and puke out all his knowledge, thoughts and theories. I think he has had enough and has finally admitted to himself whose fault this whole thing is. That combined with self preservation will make him holler from the mountaintops. Cindy is a very argumentative witness.

I reckon the prosecutor may need a shock button for her

I am sure hearing from all of Casey's friends testimony how much she despised and hated her dad is not going to win him over to defend her much...If she hates him as she told folks, then it is fitting that he should not protect her any longer-if, in fact, the reason he has protected her all of these years was out of love.

<snipped> Why do you think that Lee refused to give a DNA sample and only did so once a search warrant was served ??????? We also know that he also refuses to take a lie detector test ....... hmmmmmmmmmm.....

I told my husband that I thought this spoke volumes. He's the one that wanted CA to not call the 9-1-1 the 3rd time on the 15th. He's now refused a polygraph and refused a DNA test without a search warrant....definitely has my hinky meter going off!!! Not to mention, the laptop 'crashed' prior to him picking it up and he did his 'investigation'.

<snip> I think he is going to go in the GJ and puke out all his knowledge, thoughts and theories. I think he has had enough and has finally admitted to himself whose fault this whole thing is. That combined with self preservation will make him holler from the mountaintops. Cindy is a very argumentative witness.

I think GA will tell the truth. He's the only one that has come close to doing so. I do think he feels the pressure from CA and KC. He said himself they were strong-willed and it has to be difficult to live in the house. I don't think the marriage will survive this, which is very sad given the number of years they have been together. However, it may be for the best for him to move on. JHMO

I hope that they wouldn't call CA or LA during the GJ. You know they are going to talk afterwards - anything to help KC - even though it is illegal for them to talk about it. I think the only one that may not spill what he is asked is GA.

Okayyyy, even if it's denial, whose dead body does GA think WAS in the trunk, then?

I think GA knows that it was Caylee's body in the trunk (given the evidence), but he doesn't want to accept it. I think he was just shouting out that it wasn't Caylee's body in the car. DENIAL!!! He loves/loved that little girl....who wouldn't?

Anybody hear anything about several cop cars being in front of the A's house.
Protesters?
Trouble inside??
KC's bond revoked???

A lot of rumors and stuff floating around today. Not gonna repeat what I heard!! :crazy:

Just hope it's true!! :)

(Hi everybody, I'm a new poster, long time lurker!)
Possibly LA isn't drinking the kool aid. Could it be that he has some involvement in helping his sister with disposing of Caylee? I have thought about LA possibly being involved, thus his refusal to take a polygraph and fighting having to provide DNA? I hope Casey has a good long time to think about her actions if the Anthony's end up with Caylee deceased, Casey and LA in jail and GA & CA divorced and heartbroken. How is it even possibly that one person can cause such destruction in a family?

:Welcome-12-june: to WS ~ CourtsInSession

are the police at the anothonys now, anyone check the camera, ohhh what is going on anyone know

:waitasec:
I've found myself wondering if whether the reason LA doesn't want to give DNA without a warrant is because he's worried about something else he's done or been involved in that has *absolutely* nothing to do with this case...
thoughts???

I've found myself wondering if whether the reason LA doesn't want to give DNA without a warrant is because he's worried about something else he's done or been involved in that has *absolutely* nothing to do with this case...
thoughts???
Interesting theory, but he had to know that LE could simply do what it did - obtain a search warrant.

By refusing to supply a DNA sample without it, he may have made them curious. Instead of simply comparing his profile against whatever they have in this case, now they might run it against a much bigger database.

Of course, after seeing his failed attempt to kill a protest sign, I'm thinking the guy is never going to be a Rhodes scholar.

thoughts???

Hi Chezhire:wave: Interesting thought....Nothing would shock me in this case. It's a blockbuster of a plot.:)..*absolutely* huge plot.

Interesting theory, but he had to know that LE could simply do what it did - obtain a search warrant.

By refusing to supply a DNA sample without it, he may have made them curious. Instead of simply comparing his profile against whatever they have in this case, now they might run it against a much bigger database.

Of course, after seeing his failed attempt to kill a protest sign, I'm thinking the guy is never going to be a Rhodes scholar.

LOL - I didn't say I thought he was bright ;)

Thank you both, OLG and TS for the nice, warm welcome. I have thoroughly enjoyed WS for sometime now. This is such a civil, polite place to post ones opinions.

I truthfully am worried right now that Casey may feels like a trapped tiger. I sure hope I am wrong, but I worry that with her possibly only having a few more days 'free', for the rest of her life, that she tries to do something to her dad and mom. What does she have to lose at this point? I would think that suicide could even be a possiblity with the potential of never being free again at 22, and having her parents testifying against her. I don't think I could face having my parents say anything negative against me in public.

From the start I haven't understood CA's logic. When her daughter told her she didn't want to keep the baby, she was telling her mother how she truly felt. Casey should have been allowed to adopt Caylee out, or CA and GA should have told her they would adopt Casey as soon as she was born, if Casey still felt the same way. It sure would have saved this family a huge amount of anguish.

Hi Chezhire:wave: Interesting thought....Nothing would shock me in this case. It's a blockbuster of a plot.:)..*absolutely* huge plot.

Evenin' Miracles :wave: I cannot tell you how HAPPY I've been since hearing about the GJ today... I think I had a sixth sense yesterday that this was coming, as I had the :gavel: out all afternoon in a few posts ;) It's about the only think I can think of, short of them finding Caylee, of course, that would make me feel any sort of happiness at this juncture of the matter.

I am pretty new and generally lurk. These posts are very interesting.

There could definately be something to this. Go check out the Blanchard Park Thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69747&page=13

thoughts???

:wave: Hiyah, CourtsInSession. Nice to meet you. I agree Casey may be finally reaching the point of considering what I'd call drastic and irreversible action(s), what with the imminence of her return to jail...

Hi Jigglebug :wave: I checked it out - what most catches your eye in that thread?

HI Chez, thank you for the nice welcome:heart:

If I were 22 years old, facing life in prison, I don't think I would hesitate to consider suicide as an alternative. Casey has to feel trapped by now I would think. I would be terrified at the prospects for my life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back