George & Cindy Allegedly Replaced Their Washing Machine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
this reminds me of the car seat thread.

The earliest I could find a pic of the washer/dryer was on 08/01. Maybe this will at least give us a timeframe. If it was replaced, it was done before August 1. Hope this helps! (and since this is the first time that I've uploaded a pic here, I hope it works!)
So then they would have replaced the old ones prior to August 1st?

ETA: thanks BJB!

this reminds me of the car seat thread.

OT: Perhaps we should have a fill-in-the-blank thread template. :waitasec: YKWIM - with a pre-defined beginning, middle & end. It'd be easy enough to use it for the 'concrete patio pour' too.

So then they would have replaced the old ones prior to August 1st?

ETA: thanks BJB!

Don't thank me, RR. I'm just spectating. :)

And, actually, IMHO, per Sparky's (quoted post below) dating of the image in this post, it'd mean the replacement would've had to have happened between 7/16 and 7/24. In the pic of Cindy in the purple outfit you can see that the logo-type emblem on the right-front-top of the machine is in the same location as the one Sparky provided next to it (left). And, you can (or I should say I can) also faintly make out the sheet metal stiffening pattern as matching the stock photo of this model. Special thanks to Firefly for determining the model so we could find an image w/ a bit of a side view.

They're always so small. I lightened it for you. Then I found one from July 24, 08. CA in purple.

IOW...:twocents:...the alleged washing machine replacement is just another example of LP's brand of *help*, IYKWIM.

Also, FWIW. I noted in one of the pics of the washing machine linked in this thread earlier that there was a yellowish towel draped over the gray lid of the washing machine. Perhaps from a distance :waitasec: in a grainy photo :rolleyes: something like this happened to make it *appear* in "television films", as LP described, that the machines had changed. IOW...the two-tone color scheme is pretty easy to spot from a distance, yet when something covers the lid area that distinguishing characteristic is lost.

HTH & thanks to everyone for all the time & effort put into sleuthin' this out. :thumb:

thank you Amy....can someone zoom in on that spot to see if we can see the machines better? :)

I own a Cabrio washer that we purchased @ Sears within the last 4 years. We didn't opt for the "super-hooty" style that GA & CA own, as it was considerably more money. I have a plain white lid on my washer but the Anthony's have the 'see-through black glass top' on theirs.

In this video, I paused at the 0:35 mark and then pressed the button with all of the directional arrows to go full screen. It appears to me to a Cabrio washer with a black glass lid with the lid in the up position. The dryer appears to be the same as well. Looks just like mine in all of the pics posted so far.

I own a Cabrio washer that we purchased @ Sears within the last 4 years. We didn't opt for the "super-hooty" style that GA & CA own, as it was considerably more money. I have a plain white lid on my washer but the Anthony's have the 'see-through black glass top' on theirs.

In this video, I paused at the 0:35 mark and then pressed the button with all of the directional arrows to go full screen. It appears to me to a Cabrio washer with a black glass lid with the lid in the up position. The dryer appears to be the same as well. Looks just like mine in all of the pics posted so far.
Well I imagine wenwe4, that they'd need the super-hooty ones for all the entertaining they do in their garage.

I don't have the source for the 7/24/08 image, but, it appears to be the same as the more recent images, IMHO.

If that is the case...ITTA w/ Patty G...myth busted. Otherwise, that would mean a replacement between 7/16-7/24...unlikely, IMHO.

What was the source again? :waitasec: Oh...that's right....LP :rolleyes:

Sorry BJB...I looked at so many pics forgot to add the link. It came from The Orlando Sentinel. #98 Of course I did enlarge it.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...4.photogallery?index=orl-caylee20081211100442

ETA: Every pic I've looked at it seems to be the same washing machine. However, it could be it looks different because of the angle of the photo.

I'm not sure this will be clear enough to really see, but I took the photo at the Orlando Sentinel site slideshow (the pic's dated 7-24-08) and I cropped and lightened the portion of the photo that contains the washer/dryer. Here's what it looks like ...

This is the photo I used:
washdryer7-24-08full.jpg

from: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...4.photogallery?index=orl-caylee20081211100442

And, here's the cropped and lightened portion with the washer/dryer (I apologize for the resolution - I made several attempts to get a clearer result and was unsuccessrful):
washerdryer3-1.jpg

To me, it appears the washer and dryer have different profiles - the dryer looks squarish in front and the washer (on the left) appears to be more rounded.

Someone with "younger" eyes may see this more clearly than I.

up til now I thought all the pictures looked like the same set, but I see what you mean, CuriousTwo. Like the other pics, the washer here is sitting farther back than the dryer, but unlike the other pics, the washer here appears shorter than the dryer.... and also no sign of the gray lid on top, plus the curve shape you mention. I wonder, is it something hanging over the washer giving it this look....or something on top of the dryer making it look taller than the washer? Thanks for the pic

Nice work, Firefly. :clap:

Now that you've established what they have now. ;)

Here's another view of the model from the side and a side view from a pic posted earlier in the thread so you can also see the same stiffening pattern in the sheet metal on the side of the washer.

Stock pic of that model...note the sheet metal pattern on the side of the washer that matches the one in G&C's garage.
PhillipsRd_forsaleitems022.jpg

attachment.php

Now...what we're missing is any view of a mismatched set (i.e. the "before" vs. this "after").

Looking @ some of the earliest pics provided in this thread already (i.e. Lee Anthony into the garage scene).

Hmmm...looks like Arm & Hammer laundry Det. on the shelf.

Just food for thought...suppose they did replace the washer...it could simply be that they bought the EXACT same model. It will appear to be the same in all the pics but, would in fact be different.

We can speculate all we want but we may never have an answer unless LE had the CC statements or a physical cash receipt or maybe even CCTV photos showing a purchase of a new machine. Not withstanding "someone" else made the purchase for them( Lee, Mallory, Kid Finders, etc...)...only the trial will tell.

I'm stuck on this washer and dryer. LOL Do these washers only use HE Detergent or can you use regular detergent in them?

ETA: The reason for asking is The Arm & Hammer that's sitting on the shelf is regular not HE. The HE Arm & Hammer has a silver top. So with this type of washer if you can only use HE detergent, then why is there regular sitting on the shelf?

Also there was a empty bottle of Arm & Hammer found in KC's car. So, I'm assuming the empty bottle came from the A's. Along with the other stuff there were dryer sheets. I noticed CA uses Downey or Snuggles. Wonder if the dryer sheets came from the A's also.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...4.photogallery?index=orl-caylee20081211100442
Ok, Here are my two cents after looking at this picture....I think the lid is up. Devil's advocate....just sayin. ITA, it does look different from all the other photos.

And, here's the cropped and lightened portion with the washer/dryer (I apologize for the resolution - I made several attempts to get a clearer result and was unsuccessrful):
washerdryer3-1.jpg

To me, it appears the washer and dryer have different profiles - the dryer looks squarish in front and the washer (on the left) appears to be more rounded.

Someone with "younger" eyes may see this more clearly than I.[/quote]

Just food for thought...suppose they did replace the washer...it could simply be that they bought the EXACT same model. It will appear to be the same in all the pics but, would in fact be different.

We can speculate all we want but we may never have an answer unless LE had the CC statements or a physical cash receipt or maybe even CCTV photos showing a purchase of a new machine. Not withstanding "someone" else made the purchase for them( Lee, Mallory, Kid Finders, etc...)...only the trial will tell.

Now wouldn't it be rich if LE had possession of any W/D that they discarded.
Not only would they have to stelthfully get the appliance in but out as well. I was hopeful about the W/D discrepancy but this would definately be hard to prove/ It would be stunningly damning evidence to tampering with evidence if they traded out their W/D during this time. I love LP for keeping the waters stirred up for the Anthony's. He's just a magnifying glass that points out things that should be looked at closer, is all.

Ugh I can't see it! I wish I did. I looked at all the pics and I am an old sleepy girl!!!!!!!
I am still ready to pursue this. The washer and dryer and the vacumes! Hinky Business!Don't count me out!

I'm stuck on this washer and dryer. LOL Do these washers only use HE Detergent or can you use regular detergent in them?

ETA: The reason for asking is The Arm & Hammer that's sitting on the shelf is regular not HE. The HE Arm & Hammer has a silver top. So with this type of washer if you can only use HE detergent, then why is there regular sitting on the shelf?

Also there was a empty bottle of Arm & Hammer found in KC's car. So, I'm assuming the empty bottle came from the A's. Along with the other stuff there were dryer sheets. I noticed CA uses Downey or Snuggles. Wonder if the dryer sheets came from the A's also.

No HE required - just the plain old regular stuff in the washer.

Just wondering...were the washing machines at AL's apartment complex tested? KC could have brought stuff back to his place, contaiminated clothes, shoes and washed them there while he was in school....?:waitasec:

Just wondering...were the washing machines at AL's apartment complex tested? KC could have brought stuff back to his place, contaiminated clothes, shoes and washed them there while he was in school....?:waitasec:

Don't know...but you've got me remembering that she did was clothes at Ricardo's though.

I hope LE tested these potential other washing machines she had access to....RMs & ALs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back