George & Cindy's Response to "NO DEATH PENALTY" Decision

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One thing that stood out to me during the early days of the case is the amount of criticism many WSers received because they were questioning the As behavior, more specifically Cindy's. It was put forth that the As might have been hindering the investigation by what they were putting out to the media, and their attempts to discredit LE. Then I watched LE's interview with George. Funny, it seems they thought so, too. Even George realized what his wife was doing. To me, it was validation of a sort. IMO, there has been much hard work done on this case. We have found information oftentimes way before the media. I have seen great minds at work and appreciate all points of view. Unfortunately, only those directly involved really know the truth so there's no way of knowing who is right and who is wrong. I imagine, though, we won't be too far off from the truth.

I agree. If you feel sorry for people, and tiptoe lightly around people because you are afraid of hurting someone's feelings and restrict yourself from pursuing certain avenues because it might be offensive; then the nature of investigations is not your cup of tea. That is my belief. Sometimes the truth is sordid, and not as easy to narrow down in a nicely painted sculpture as some would like it to be. Mixing romance novels with the good guy always wins crime drama isn't necessarily real life. Oftentimes it takes on the appearance of something quite the opposite as the quaint rose colored glasses wants you to see.

In watching the video posted in the Updates for today thread, Cindy seems like she's perked up again. That's good to see. She was confident that the state had no case for a DP, and feels that the focus should be on finding Caylee and "not a few lies Casey told the sheriff's office."

Please, Cindy.......where should we look? Who should we look for? Out of all the lies Casey has told, which ones hold the clues we should all be looking for? In all the lies you've told, which ones should we discard as a grieving grandmother's mistruths? Can you give ANY information that is actually helpful for those who aren't in your family that will assist in recovering Caylee from wherever she is located? In the hope of finding your granddaughter, please point us in the direction that will bring her home. We'll help you. We'll do our best.

Can I have a piece of gum, too?

Just look at her,is she smirking when saying "they don't have a case"?I've so had it with her!
Going to bump the LE support thread,am really ****** off right now after watching that video.

We don't need to worry about a few lies she told the sheriff's office???HUH?

CA - "I don't think we should be worried about a FEW lies KC told law enforcement..."

I'm stumped. Really stumped. Those 'few' lies...

Ok, I'm just going to shut up now before I get in trouble first thing on a Monday morning.

The evidence will speak for itself-OH ITA Cindy!!! :D

all i can see when i think of what casey has done and what the grandparents are doing at this point (which is minimizing casey's involvement as well as their own in this dispicable act against a baby )

is caylee looking around and saying "umm i thought you all loved me"

nobody in the whole family is helping her

it is repulsive :furious:
i hate them all

http://www.wftv.com/news/18226392/detail.html

This is disgusting IMO:

"The Anthonys will also be flying to California for a Larry King Live interview Wednesday night. They say while in California they will follow up on tips about Caylee sightings."

Wow, What a coincidence :rolleyes:
Just as they fly out to Cali (paid for by the LK show?) to do an interview a new sighting of Caylee just happens to show up in that state.
Didn't the same thing occur when they went to NY to do an interview on the Today show? they also went to investigate a Caylee sighting in NY.

CA - "I don't think we should be worried about a FEW lies KC told law enforcement..."

I'm stumped. Really stumped. Those 'few' lies...

Ok, I'm just going to shut up now before I get in trouble first thing on a Monday morning.

Too bad those few lies had to do with finding Casey's own missing daughter.

OMG, EVERY time that woman speaks I fly into a rage! A FEW lies? Every word out of her mouth has been a lie! :furious: :furious: :furious:

Just look at her,is she smirking when saying "they don't have a case"?I've so had it with her!
Going to bump the LE support thread,am really ****** off right now after watching that video.
OMG! I'm gonna be sick!
Ooooohhh! That woman! Is she delusional or just plain evil like her daughter, it's becoming too difficult for me to see the difference anymore!
And did you hear her??? " We're not worrying over a few lies Casey told the Sheriff's office." What? A few lies???

And they don't have much evidence, she says! The evidence will speak for itself, she says!

Her demeanor makes her appear unconcerned and casual, as if she is commenting on something lost that doesn't mean that much. She comes off as if Casey will be completely exonerated and receive compensation for her suffering at the hands of the law and Caylee's been on a nice vacation and will be returning soon. IMO.

OMG! I'm gonna be sick!
Ooooohhh! That woman! Is she delusional or just plain evil like her daughter, it's becoming too difficult for me to see the difference anymore!
And did you hear her??? " We're not worrying over a few lies Casey told the Sheriff's office." What? A few lies???

And they don't have much evidence, she says! The evidence will speak for itself, she says!

She's playing games.
Not only dangerous but sick also.

IMO.

Larry King should be bombarded with emails of disgust!
Why have CA and GA on a show proclaiming that CAylee is alive??? When there is evidence that proves she is not!!!

She's playing games.
Not only dangerous but sick also.

IMO.
Yes, , a gameplayer just like her evil spawn, er, I mean daughter!:furious:

I can't believe this woman is an RN! Scarey! Scarey stuff! I hope the state of Florida has pulled her nursing license!

Larry King should be bombarded with emails of disgust!
Why have CA and GA on a show proclaiming that CAylee is alive??? When there is evidence that proves she is not!!!

yes. He better ask some good questions and point out inconsistencies.
please, Larry, do your hw!

yes. He better ask some good questions and point out inconsistencies.
please, Larry, do your hw!

I am so sick with news shows giving George and Cindy airtime and them saying the same old chit, about how Casey is such a victim.

I hope Larry asks some difficult questions that would require more than the same old answer/spin. Maybe he will prove them to show what the A's are really doing, but I'm not holding my breath.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back