George has Casey's car destroyed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, we now know that LE has turned the Pontiac over to George.......what I'm wondering about is the rest of the evidence. Does this mean that the gas can has been returned to its loving owner? Has all other confiscated evidence been returned to the rightful owners? What about Caylee's carseat? Baby doll, Mama? What.............?

AMEN! Actions speak volumes!! If the car was destroyed, and the pool remains intact -- I think it's a safe assumption as to where GA thinks Caylee Marie Anthony died.

Rest in peace sweet one -- I'm glad the death trap was destroyed.

Hugs,

Mel

I'm in a really weird place in my head. My son wasn't murdered ,he committed suicide in our home. 6 years later we still live here ,still use the stairwell and even his room. It took me 3 years to change anything,and that was with a lot of help.But I can't imagine destroying the place where he died. To me ,that's where the angels came and scooped him up, regardless of how he died. I can literally picture it .

I've thought about this a lot because it comes up here a lot .The car ,I can understand destroying because of the smell, but I don't quite get why the pool should be destroyed if that's where Caylee died(which I don't believe) . To me it's like sacred ground . But then,I wear cremation jewelry ,so I'm a little out there :crazy:

I guess what I'm trying to say is that grief and actions in the wake of a child's death can be complicated. The natural assumption of onlookers would be to destroy the instrument of death (the pool) ,but there are probably other emotions attached to that place IMO. It's just not that simple . JMO

Yep, we now know that LE has turned the Pontiac over to George.......what I'm wondering about is the rest of the evidence. Does this mean that the gas can has been returned to its loving owner? Has all other confiscated evidence been returned to the rightful owners? What about Caylee's carseat? Baby doll, Mama? What.............?

I was wondering the same. What about the cans?

I just hope his gas can wasn't left in there...after all, it was a part of him. I wondered if Lee was there, kissing his wrist, blubbering, PSF...PSF...

BBM:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: omg ... the GAS CANS ... hilarious ...

I bet GA took those GAS CANS from the evidence room home with him ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great::great::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

my guess is that they will take the pool down and have one built in.....

BBM:

Yep ... how "convenient" for the Anthony's that a reporter was at the salvage yard !

This was a "HUGE" PR MOVE for the Anthony's ... the A's NEVER do anything unless there is an ulterior motive for themselves !

I think the REAL REASON the Anthony's decided to do this NOW was for the past two days ... there has been an enormous amount of NEGATIVE publicity regarding the Anthony's upcoming appearance on the Dr. Phil Show ...

Again ... having the car "crushed" was another move by the Anthony's to PUBLICLY REHABILITATE THEIR IMAGE !

MOO MOO MOO ...
I have yet to see more than a 20 second mention of this story on HLN. One reporter, and that's about it....either no one else in interested, or the A's didn't make a big enough deal about it.

Does the junkyard keep the big block of scrap iron it turned the PSF into, or is that what will be sold on EBAY?

Does the junkyard keep the big block of scrap iron it turned the PSF into, or is that what will be sold on EBAY?

I think I'm losing it here, LOL. I can see it sitting right next to Al Capone's car and Bonnie and Clydes car in some crime museum............

BUT, was it really the same car, I would believe them selling it before I would believe they would just have it crushed, where' the money for them in doing that, maybe they're going to get the money from the crushed metal???? I just don't believe CA and GA would do anything unless they got money for doing it.

I wonder if they made that junk yard sign any papers in regards to the crushed metal. The Anthonys are paranoid when it comes to other folks making a dime from Caylee's murder. Only The Anthonys and their attorney qualify for such endeavors unless they have a financial stake in it..

UNTIL I see a video of THIS car being crushed, I will not believe it.

I agree. Could have been a look a like. When it comes to the Anthonys, we need proof way beyond reasonable doubt :floorlaugh:.
We have been fooled too often.

I wonder if they made that junk yard sign any papers in regards to the crushed metal. The Anthonys are paranoid when it comes to other folks making a dime from Caylee's murder. Only The Anthonys and their attorney qualify for such endeavors unless they have a financial stake in it..

I dunno. All I saw was a title and a car that looked silver...

I'm in a really weird place in my head. My son wasn't murdered ,he committed suicide in our home. 6 years later we still live here ,still use the stairwell and even his room. It took me 3 years to change anything,and that was with a lot of help.But I can't imagine destroying the place where he died. To me ,that's where the angels came and scooped him up, regardless of how he died. I can literally picture it .

I've thought about this a lot because it comes up here a lot .The car ,I can understand destroying because of the smell, but I don't quite get why the pool should be destroyed if that's where Caylee died(which I don't believe) . To me it's like sacred ground . But then,I wear cremation jewelry ,so I'm a little out there :crazy:

I guess what I'm trying to say is that grief and actions in the wake of a child's death can be complicated. The natural assumption of onlookers would be to destroy the instrument of death (the pool) ,but there are probably other emotions attached to that place IMO. It's just not that simple . JMO

Respectfully bolded by me Miss James

You are not a little out there. You want to keep him close to your heart and that is definitely OK and very understandable.

IMHO, a proper move for the A's no matter what their motive.
While I was initially reading about this this, I had a feeling of
healing peace knowing that this item of sadness no longer exists in this world. It is a move to begin to close this chapter and move on to the other CrAzY stuff that is happening. I for one, am glad to see this car go. Glad THEY did it....hoping they do more healthy things for themselves as well.

I personally am proud of George. His relatively spontaneous act speaks volumes to me.

I would not call it spontaneously. They have been mulling about the car 's disposition for several weeks. The Dr Phil future airing of their interview might have something to do with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE