George/Lexus & Casey's Contact Pattern

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been unclear on Lee's living arrangements. Was he living with Mallory? A guy named BL? I know he lived nearby but did he live in the house alone? If he didn't, I doubt KC could just stay there whenever. But if Lee did live there alone, she could inhabit his house easily, especially since he told TL during that wired interview that he had been out of town for three weeks each month in May and June cuz business had really picked up for his company. When he said that, since it was early in the case, it sounded believable to me. That's why I doubt he's the Lexus connection although, if he had returned mid June, and stayed in Orlando throughout the rest of the month, it would fit.:waitasec:

Do you happen to have the facts on Lee - who he lived with, etc. What do you recall?

I'd love to see you guys spend some time & energy on this (Lee in/out of town details) on the "6/10-6/14" thread. Coley and I (and others) tried...but could only get so far w/ the information available earlier in the case. I can't spend the time on it myself, and I don't wanna muck up this thread anymore than I already have. My apologies :bang:

You guys have probably noted this, but, I noticed in KC's original written statement to police that she states she dropped Caylee off with Zenaida at Sawgrass "between 9am and 1 pm."

Seems odd that she would mention the same time frame as Tony's classes. (and, of course, ludicrous to give that wide a time frame as when she dropped off her child - but whatever)

Maybe she was so wrapped up in Tony that's just what came to her mind?

Sorry if it's been mentioned already. I searched the thread several ways and have been keeping up for about a month now but, I admit I haven't read every post yet. :)

Don't forget "Between 9am-1pm, Like a normal work day"
Normal for TL going to school.
And what time was it that George said he saw them leave? He was still home at 1pm, just finished watching his Food Network show.
Her Cell Phone pings/logs are a slap of reality to her, but she does not seem to live in reality, at least not one of this world.

I'd love to see you guys spend some time & energy on this (Lee in/out of town details) on the "6/10-6/14" thread. Coley and I (and others) tried...but could only get so far w/ the information available earlier in the case. I can't spend the time on it myself, and I don't wanna muck up this thread anymore than I already have. My apologies :bang:

I'm off to read thru that thread.
CIAO

Dunno enough about Lee's roommate to provide a decent answer (e.g. when he moved in, etc)...just dunno. Also dunno why there wouldn't be any neighbor's accounts of Casey coming & going. IIRC, Lee had only recently moved into the house from an apt. (Didn't he have to get back into his old apartment through a window to retrieve something?).

Also dunno if Lee was aware Casey may have been staying there. Maybe he was...maybe he wasn't. Speculation that it was while Lee was out of town as supported by his interview w/ LE that he was traveling alot during this period.

Prolly best taken up on the "6/10-6/14" thread though...

Bond
I think we should make a new thread over here about LEE, dates he was out of town,roomate.gf,job etc...It seems like when you make a thread everyone reads it? What do you think?

I greatly enjoyed Bond's analysis of "between 9am and 1pm".....always found that so completely odd!

Maybe he could take a crack at another interesting point in her written statement -- that Zenaida called her exactly 3 days later.

I found that extra little tidbit so strange.

Maybe because the decomp fluids in the trunk dated to approx. 3 days.

She went from being very vague with her wide range of possible times to drop of her daughter (albeit on the 9th...wrong day) to remembering that Zenaida called her 3 days later.

I greatly enjoyed Bond's analysis of "between 9am and 1pm".....always found that so completely odd!

Maybe he could take a crack another interesting point in her written statement -- that Zenaida called her exactly 3 days later.

I found that extra little tidbit so strange.

Maybe because the decomp fluids in the trunk dated to approx. 3 days.

She went from being very vague with her wide range of possible times to drop of her daughter (albeit on the 9th...wrong day) to remember that Zenaida called her 3 days later.

I'm back from reading the Expert Statement Analysis thread.
Caylee was taken on the 16th and Z called her exactly 3 days later, on the 19th? Is that day a clue? Off to read the June 19th threads LOL

IF you don't mind I would like to copy your post to the E.S Analysis thread for more discussion?

Caylee was taken on the 16th and Z called her exactly 3 days later, on the 19th? Is that day a clue? Off to read the June 19th threads LOL

IF you don't mind I would like to copy your post to the E.S Analysis thread for more discussion?

Yes, IIRC, posted on the "6/16 vs. 6/9" thread this forum...that the Thursday the 12th reference in her statement re: contact w/ ZG was prolly a subconcious slip to the Thursday 6/19 being the last time Casey actually 'saw' Caylee, albeit her corpse.

Sounds good to me.

I agree with Bond. It seems like a little half clue/half slip up meaning she last laid eyes on Caylee Marie before placing her in the black plastic bag.

Bond
I think we should make a new thread over here about LEE, dates he was out of town,roomate.gf,job etc...It seems like when you make a thread everyone reads it? What do you think?

...well...hmmmmm. :waitasec: Not sure I buy cause-and-effect between me creating a thread and attracting readers, perhaps more of a rubbernecking-@-a-car-accident effect... :)

Still...I did a forum search on the main forum and there have been a handfull of threads focused on Lee's whereabouts after the arrest. Nothing pre-arrest. I've tried unsuccessfully to get peeps to focus on it in the 6/10-6/14 thread....oh...alright. You talked me into it.

One thread, comin' up. Personally, I'm more interested in his whereabouts as it relates to the use of his house...so...I'll take that angle...throw in the roomie situation. I dunno...I guess we'll see how/if it plays out.

Here is why I asked about who was living with Lee.

I listened to the interview and typed it out as I listened.
Michelle M. Audio Interview Jan 19, 2009
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar...html?refresh=1

1. Knew the Anthony family since Lee was in 1st grade.
2. Reconnected with Lee in Jr High, met the rest of the family.
3. Lived with Lee at the Eagle Feather address with other roommates – B.Lufkin in 2008.

Yes, IIRC, posted on the "6/16 vs. 6/9" thread this forum...that the Thursday the 12th reference in her statement re: contact w/ ZG was prolly a subconcious slip to the Thursday 6/19 being the last time Casey actually 'saw' Caylee, albeit her corpse.

Great :)
Will go back to that thread as well.

FYI
TL had class tues,thurs, sat 9am-1pm & 9pm-1am

TL is was off from class Mon,Weds,and Fri...
According to his interview...

I just noticed this statement while re-listening to TonE's interview on Sept 8, 2008.

If he indeed was only in class Tues, Thurs, and Saturday and off from Full Sail on Mon, Wed, and Friday, would that still put TonE as suspect #1 as our Lexus call??? (more importantly, the call to Lexus on Monday afternoon, June 16).

He didn't hesitate when saying he was only in school on those days and pretty much doing an online class on his off days.

Why would he sit at Lexus on a Monday?

Surprised to see this thread active when I logged in right now since it hasn't been for almost a month. Pertaining to the most recent post above, I had proposed that TL had been working on a project at Lexus in conjunction with school. If true that would explain hours that don't match his stated schedule as well as the short timeframe the calls were made during June.

BUT the reason I was surprised to see activity here is because when my eyes opened this morning, I thought "who was the guy who gave KC her tatoo?" Didn't the tatoo shop owner mention that he was not at the shop right now because he usuallly got there around five or six after his other job. Where did they say he worked? Was the tatoo guy SD's brother? This took place during an interview with Greta, with Geraldo, or it is in a written interview with LE. The owner said they couldn't find the paperwork (hinky) of when KC had her Bella tatoo but said that (?) would know where it was. There has not been anything released about the "D" boys yet we know KC was said to have been close to JD.

I'm putting this out here, prior to further research, in case someone can fill in some blanks.

Finally able to spend a little time on Tony's cell records. Only looking @ post-6/21 records as the best 'clean' version available.

With a notable handicap being the unavailable 'clean' records pre-6/21, the following are instances when calls to Lexus lasted longer than 0 minutes:

6/16/08 MON 4:10:41 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey Anthony Lexus Dealership 1
6/16/08 MON 4:14:48 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey Anthony Lexus Dealership 2

6/17/08 TUE 2:12:56 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey Anthony Lexus Dealership 3

6/18/08 WED 12:33:17 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey Anthony Lexus Dealership 1
6/18/08 WED 4:13:26 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey Anthony Lexus Dealership 1

6/19/08 THU 4:20:20 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey Anthony Lexus Dealership 2

6/20/08 FRI 1:53:19 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey Anthony Lexus Dealership 0.2
6/20/08 FRI 2:54:38 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey Anthony Lexus Dealership 5

6/24/08 TUE 11:20:01 AM OUTGOING CALL Casey Anthony Lexus Dealership 6
6/24/08 TUE 2:48:20 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey Anthony Lexus Dealership 1

6/25/08 WED 12:52:46 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey Anthony Lexus Dealership 1
6/25/08 WED 1:36:41 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey Anthony Lexus Dealership 1
6/25/08 WED 2:13:01 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey Anthony Lexus Dealership 5​

One of the cell towers (a.k.a. "Purlieu") located just north and west of Tony's apartment that carries much of the cell traffic is in a position to help distinguish when Tony is at his apartment vs. when he is in the Full Sail and/or Lexus area.
  • Transmissions carried on the South-to-Northwest side of this tower are consistent with the Full Sail and/or Lexus area.
  • Transmissions carried on the South-to-Northeast side of this tower are conssitent with the Sutton Place apartment area.

During both the 6/24 & 6/25 periods above, (Casey pinged at least once in the area of Tony's Sutton Place apt.) and Tony pinged in the area consistent with Full Sail and/or Lexus.

Noting that the 6/24 afternoon call to "Lexus" is the one Casey placed as she left G&C's following the gas can drama w/ George...it appears Casey aborted the call just a few seconds in. After Casey completed a ~2min call to Cindy's cell, Casey placed a call to Tony's cell phone. A few minutes later Tony called Casey back on his cell phone, then he went back to his apartment were he met up w/ Casey (pings converged).

Regarding the 6/25 instance. Tony left his apartment @ Noon and went to the Full Sail/Lexus area until ~2:30PM at which time he returned to his apartment. Note that Casey's calls to "Lexus" span the exact time that Tony is in the Full Sail/Lexus area, and, his return to the apartment is 17 minutes after the final call to Lexus. During this period (12Noon-2:30PM) there are no calls between Casey & Tony's cells. During this period Casey pinged from Tony's apartment (pings converged).

IMHO, the above provides additional support that "Lexus" is connected directly or indirectly to Tony L.

BJB.. Could you clear something up for me?

I thought I read early on that George worked in security and that is where he was a guard was at Lexus? Whats the story on this?

Sorry, not much time to re-read the thread.

BJB.. Could you clear something up for me?

I thought I read early on that George worked in security and that is where he was a guard was at Lexus? Whats the story on this?

Sorry, not much time to re-read the thread.

Sure. Early in the case it was widely speculated (and still is as far as I know) that George worked for Lexus in security. However, despite many, many, many requests for these claims to be sourced by many WS's, to my knowledge it has never been confirmed.

One oft cited reference here originally stated that George worked @ Lexus. In providing this response to your question I checked it today for the first time in many weeks, and see that the connection to Lexus has been removed from George's description.

Hope that helps.

Surprised to see this thread active when I logged in right now since it hasn't been for almost a month. Pertaining to the most recent post above, I had proposed that TL had been working on a project at Lexus in conjunction with school. If true that would explain hours that don't match his stated schedule as well as the short timeframe the calls were made during June.

BUT the reason I was surprised to see activity here is because when my eyes opened this morning, I thought "who was the guy who gave KC her tatoo?" Didn't the tatoo shop owner mention that he was not at the shop right now because he usuallly got there around five or six after his other job. Where did they say he worked? Was the tatoo guy SD's brother? This took place during an interview with Greta, with Geraldo, or it is in a written interview with LE. The owner said they couldn't find the paperwork (hinky) of when KC had her Bella tatoo but said that (?) would know where it was. There has not been anything released about the "D" boys yet we know KC was said to have been close to JD.

I'm putting this out here, prior to further research, in case someone can fill in some blanks.

Quoting myself to add my findings relating to my above question, confirm I have a semi poor memory and add a new possiblilty to the Lexus contact list for no other reason than it could be -

Reading DC's (tatoo shop) interview from July 17 with LE, I found where he states that Bobby did KC's tatoo in July (still can't pin down if she had it July 2 or 3 due to conflicting reports). Anyhoo, DC said that JD who does piercing at the shop (and is SD's bro), will be in sometime after 4:00 PM (4 til 6:30 depending on when he gets off his other job). JD works during the day "moving furniture" per DC.

I can't find a source for brother SD's daytime job. Does anybody know?

DC claimed that KC was close to the Daly family for many years.

Hope you don't mind me dredging this back up. I'm working on who KC could have been calling at 2:12 pm 06/17 just prior to her being back at or around the Anthony home. It would be clean and simple if it were, in fact, George.

Have you definitely confirmed the phone number is the Lexus dealership and not Gentiva? Is that cleared up?

About where George was working the week of 06/16 to 06/20/08. It is almost certain he was working for OUC (Orlando Utilitiies Commission). Most likely at their Pershing warehouse, but maybe the OUC main offices.

Note at the top of the timesheet provided for George for this week it states "Client Name: Charlie W." and "Account Name: Pershing SMC 205".

Charlie W.
Director of Security Orlando Utilities Commission (OUC)
http://www.spoke.com/info/p6IHnfV/CharlieWright

http://www.ouc.com/vendor/bids_new_old.htm
"Pershing warehouse"
http://www.ouc.com/news/arch/20000316-lifesaving.htm
"Pershing Operations Center"
http://www.ouc.com/contact/jobs/_old_jobs/store_kprii_071806.htm
"five material centers: Pershing, ..."

ORLANDO UTILITIES COMMISSION
5971 Pershing Avenue
Orlando, Florida**32822

http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?tui...-81.378983&cs=4&stat=::0:regular:regT:4:fbT:1

I think the number is actually to Gentiva and not Lexus. Because on June 13th Casey could have dropped Caylee off with Grandma and the calls would match up with that. I do think, Valhall, it is good to dredge this back up.

The problem is that we have 2 "original" files from AT&T, one with the Lexus number and one with the Gentiva number. Both have the actual number and not the name, and there is no explanation in the released documents for the conflict in the "original" records.

I believe the calls are to Gentiva.

I'm not in a place that I can check the cell phone records, but wasn't there a call to Gentiva/Lexus on June 16 as part of the "flurry" that actually connected? If so, that would call into question the idea that she was desperately trying (and failed) to talk to her parents that afternoon.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn
Back